Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,108 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) (8935 Views)

List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist / Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. / LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 03, 2015
Fulaboy:
lmao grin all my 8 siblings with my dad and me inclusive have dimples (7 ladies 2 males) does that mean our cheek was squeeze too cheesy

Yeah child abuse is real cheesy
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 03, 2015
daviyjones:
who have you bash before?
u naa cheesy
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 03, 2015
countsparrow:

U two should get a room already... Hian!!!

And dat Dare boy, I feel like slapping him... He keeps calling me Cuntsparrow.... cry
cheesy cheesy d name fine.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by 2dice(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2015
Fulaboy:
lol I no dey watch boxing wrestling is my fav
the two of dem wack jare
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 03, 2015
Lala247:

Thanks hun smiley
godvilla wheres ur cup .. smiley
There you go

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Macmilla(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2015
rawpadgin:
Some girls deserves real E-beating
anyway

e.g

mirexx(durex condom) & lastever
And some guys deserve to be fhucked in the ass by a wild horse.

E.g

Rawpadgin
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by 2dice(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2015
McEwen:
kidding...250 in lagos wink
lmfao ..i wan dey run for you be that
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 03, 2015
Godvilla:
There you go

Chai see cup lol thanks
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by countsparrow: 10:25pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy d name fine.

U... Wen we go marry nah??
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by McEwen(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2015
2dice:

lmfao ..i wan dey run for you be that
looool
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by countsparrow: 10:26pm On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

embarassed tongue

U look beauriful wen u blush... Where is dat kiss smiley

Ehn ehn. kiss kiss kiss I see u
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 03, 2015
countsparrow:

U... Wen we go marry nah??
shocked cheesy
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by naijaboiy: 10:28pm On May 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

What's your definition of deliberately? I believe one must exhibit a level of fatuity/jejunity/contradiction to warrant any bashing_ except of course when it becomes witch hunting.

No1: He is highly allergic to vain chicks and bimbos. I don't know which would be your problem, the grammar used to insult or the insult sef...
No2: I like this one ability to give it hot to even his hommiez. Sometimes sentimental.
No3: lmao... I tire for this guy o. He is allergic to dumb peeps. Very vulgar, extreme use of expletives.
No4: comedian.
No5: this one insult dey pass the offence at times. grin
No6: buygala biko where did you go? He takes it overboard sometimes and it starts looking like witch hunting.

In all, we need bashing to grow, think before typing and toughen up. I've learnt that in reality/cyberspace(NL). Take it in good faith, sieve it...there must always be a sense in it, pick that sense in it and move on. No beef kiss

That's all.
Aunty kachi Long time. smiley
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by countsparrow: 10:31pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked cheesy

U are beauriful
u are beauriful
its true grin grin grin
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by 2dice(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2015
mirexxx:
great! cheesy
beautiful eyes you got Me likey cheesy...
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by rawpadgin(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2015
Macmilla:

E.g

R!uwpadgin
who the heck is this one again naa
Macmilla:

E.g

R!uwpadgin
Macmilla:

E.g

R!uwpadgin
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 03, 2015
countsparrow:

U are beauriful
u are beauriful
its true grin grin grin
u know jacksparrow1207? cheesy
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by mirexxx(f): 10:36pm On May 03, 2015
2dice:
beautiful eyes you got Me likey cheesy...
aww! I'm shocked lol thanks
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Acekidc4(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2015
dharay88:

smiley smiley anifin 4yhu dear...oya chop kiss...

So na that your yeye big lip mouth you wan use kiss her abi
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:

These are the kind of guys I like, Unlike those asslickers, kudos guys.
cant u see the Word delibrately?
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Macmilla(m): 10:41pm On May 03, 2015
rawpadgin:
who the heck is this one again naawho the heck is this one again naawho the heck is this one again naa
I am your worst nightmare and that of every woman hater I come across.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by 2dice(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2015
mirexxx:
aww! I'm shocked lol thanks
lol you seem suprised ... sad
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by countsparrow: 10:47pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
u know jacksparrow1207? cheesy

The only sparrow I know is Countsparrow grin grin grin

Moreova, jack sent my alernate moniker a pm, cos he thinks I am a gal... The boy ain't loyal...
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by mirexxx(f): 10:48pm On May 03, 2015
2dice:
lol you seem suprised ... sad
dont mind me. I wasn't
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 03, 2015
countsparrow:

Moreova, jack sent my alernate moniker a pm, cos he thinks I am a gal... The boy ain't loyal...
lmao!no b my own jack pm u :Dhis loyal
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by countsparrow: 10:51pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!no b my own jack pm u :Dhis loyal

Dey deceive yaself... Evidence dey...
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 03, 2015
countsparrow:

Dey deceive yaself... Evidence dey...
oya screenshots of the pm or idontbilivt cheesy
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by countsparrow: 10:55pm On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
oya screenshots of the pm or idontbilivt cheesy

If I post it ere, it will be embarrassing to u on d long run... Pple will know ur lover is a cheat grin grin grin
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 03, 2015
countsparrow:

1 Like

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by countsparrow: 11:02pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=jacksparrow1207 post=33392701][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin
Nicumpoop...
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 03, 2015
countsparrow:

grin grin grin grin grin
Nicumpoop...

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 03, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Sexiest American Female Army Officer Ever (with Pics) / Rate The Performance Of PHCN In Your Area In A 1-5 Scale / UK Announces Visa Free Entry For Nigeria And Othe Commonwealth African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.