Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) (8946 Views)

List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist / Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. / LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 04, 2015
Godvilla hope u know how to do it lol
Morning
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by dharay88: 9:26am On May 04, 2015
Acekidc4:

So na that your yeye big lip mouth you wan use kiss her abi
wetin concern u o
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by agarawu23(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u be real olodo so u cant remmebr how to do it nah wah .. .. Chai see turn off sad

Can u click edit profile n send me screenshot let me see what it looks like since ur brain no they work .
let's stop derailing thread. i have replied u via email
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 9:43am On May 04, 2015
Lala247:
Godvilla hope u know how to do it lol Morning
Do what?
Grow dildos?
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 04, 2015
Godvilla:
Do what?

Grow dildos?
gringringrin

Lol weyrey grin no ohh those dildos looks small self but anyway it was that video thing ..
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 10:05am On May 04, 2015
Lala247:

Lol weyrey grin no ohh those dildos looks small self but anyway it was that video thing ..
You know me na!
That's a piece of cake
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 10:09am On May 04, 2015
Godvilla:
You know me na!
That's a piece of cake

Really ok i pm u pls explain how to do it
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Macmilla(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2015
Lala247:

What!!! Small

Now, I'm really scared.

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Acekidc4(m): 10:52am On May 04, 2015
dharay88:

wetin concern u o

gringringrin Ok Na no Vex, shey u don hear
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 04, 2015
Lala247:

Really ok i pm u pls explain how to do it
I'll come over and teach u how to do it wink
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 04, 2015
searching4lovee:

undecided undecided mtcheeew
jajajajajajajajajaja undecided undecided
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

Aunty kachi Long time. smiley

My guy, I dey o.
Na real longtime. Busy much, hah? angry
God is watching both of us... grin

Hope you are good too.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
jajajajajajajajajaja undecided undecided

swerve abegi angry
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 04, 2015
searching4lovee:

swerve abegi angry
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by slytubadth(m): 8:33am On May 05, 2015
You looking for trouble now abi and wen its come u start forming innocent. Hmmm on ur last statement, I knew u liked him but always pretending u don't. Now he is not longer giving u that attention buh u ar e now seeking his attention. U confused oh! U don't know what u want

EroticAngelina:
Yes op. for once I agree with u!!

buh ur list ain't complete without allureoftheseas, emodee and one kolade guy! They don't think before posting! Its like a robot is operating the heads undecided

mods should do something abt that werey thesonofmark( His aim is to just insult) and naijaboiy(I dnt knw, ever since they crowned him king of NL, he has been acting pompous and annoying ppl)

These guys, if they ever post something nice, that means it ain't them posting, it must be someone else.

This is my own list, and I'm sure as hell not afraid of nobody, ifu like come and insult me, I no just send. I've typed my mind.

op, remove mrcock abeg, I like him, he jokes with the insults and doesn't mean them for real. I miss him sha sad

You looking for trouble now abi and wen its come u start forming innocent. Hmmm on ur last statement, I knew u liked him but always pretending u don't. Now he is not longer giving u that attention buh u ar e now seeking his attention. U confused oh! U don't know what u want
*continues sipping my coffee* cool
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by mobileworks: 8:34am On May 05, 2015
Its a surprise to see two groups bashing each other smiley
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 05, 2015
slytubadth:

what an i.d.I.o.t undecided
go and learn how to quote well bfor I spare u any of my tym. dummy
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by slytubadth(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
what an i.d.I.o.t undecided
go and learn how to quote well bfor I spare u any of my tym. dummy

See this naughty girl. How does one quote again. Who needs you and ur boring time sef Naughty naughty girl.. U should be number one on dt list.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by obontami: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=33390033][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why MTN Might Have Cleared It User's Debt / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Oil Workers Threaten Strike Action From Tomorrow / A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.