Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) (8937 Views)

List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist / Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. / LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 03, 2015
~ Okay...so are they receiving cash or what?

Please... Tomorrow is Monday.. Money over purposeless threads like this
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by countsparrow: 11:13pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=jacksparrow1207 post=33392845][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by 2dice(m): 11:14pm On May 03, 2015
mirexxx:
dont mind me. I wasn't
lol...u did any vn.?..share me the link..wanna hear.. Some1 said u sounded like **** wink
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=countsparrow post=33393088][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by countsparrow: 11:29pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=jacksparrow1207 post=33393450][/quote]

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=countsparrow post=33393545][/quote]
Shioooor
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 03, 2015
daviyjones:
Girls you know them, they are:

¤ thesonofmark

¤ naijaboiy

¤ blackett

¤mrcork

¤ vizkiz

¤ vjmiles

¤ godvilla

¤ buygala

¤ enegod

¤ orijin101

Girls add yours don't be afraid of them

And where is tosyne2much on this list? He really needs a space here cheesy
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:47pm On May 03, 2015
Enegod:
NCC should mandate the scrapping of free megabytes on recharge by network providers...what a crappy thread!!!
Walks out of thread shaking my f**king bald head! angry
Lmao "Drags him back"
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
back 2 sender million folds. ur curse z wil nt work on me. whoeva or whatever u are, ur plan wil nt work on me, bkus unlike u, im serving a living God, and im nt going 2 end up burning in hell. nw i knw u are a demon. i nvr did anytin 2 u, infact i nvr knew u, yet u keep on insulting me, and im sure oda ppl can testify 2 ur insultive nature. bt im nt surprised, ur are a son of the devil. im going 2 gv birth, nd my kids wil b more succesful than u wil eva be. see who z cursing me undecided 2 me, u are an ant. mtchew
He's just using mind game to create fear in you. He knows the moment you become afraid, you will lose the battle. I'm nt a strong Christian, but I tell u, nobody on this planet can attack me, 'cause I'v paid the due.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:21am On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
cant u see the Word delibrately?
Whether "deliberately" or otherwise, I prefer their kind.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 6:39am On May 04, 2015
StealthIdeals:
He's just using mind game to create fear in you. He knows the moment you become afraid, you will lose the battle. I'm nt a strong Christian, but I tell u, nobody on this planet can attack me, 'cause I'v paid the due.
yes, I know that. I'm not afraid of him or his Lucifer. the dude has mental issues, so I just ignore him.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 6:53am On May 04, 2015
OP ure very right. those guys re MODAFUCKA
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 7:12am On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
oya screenshots of the pm or idontbilivt cheesy

undecided undecided mtcheeew
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 7:23am On May 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Whether "deliberately" or otherwise, I prefer their kind.
you dont need To be mean to females,being gentle to ladies is not d same as ass licking

1 Like

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by dharay88: 7:36am On May 04, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol! That scared me grin

grin
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:44am On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
you dont need To be mean to females,being gentle to ladies is not d same as ass licking
You're right, But you know most of the girls on Nairaland are pompous and so full of themselves, By praising and flattering them, Their ego tends to sky rocket, I'm not saying we shouldn't do it, But too much of it is really bad, Makes a guy loses his respect.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by komzyb(f): 8:09am On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
crazy list everywhere
wondering why you are not on that list
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by agarawu23(m): 8:34am On May 04, 2015
komzyb:
wondering why you are not on that list
hahaha I can't be on that list. I am a gentle niggagrin
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 8:59am On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:

Waiting for reply on
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 04, 2015
djeezy:
Lala247 viewing thread.

U called smiley.. Morning
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by agarawu23(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2015
Lala247:

Waiting for reply on
replied u since yesterday. Karo
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by komzyb(f): 9:07am On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
gentle nigga?ha you are joking...don't worry i'll remind u
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
replied u since yesterday. Karo

Wetin b karo?? Nah insult b dat shocked

N d reply no make sense , .. Tell how to do it step by step .. Abi is dat too hard
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 04, 2015
komzyb:

Thanks for d warning
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by komzyb(f): 9:10am On May 04, 2015
Lala247:

Thanks for d warning
lala wasup with you na...good morning
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by agarawu23(m): 9:10am On May 04, 2015
Lala247:

Wetin b karo?? Nah insult b dat shocked

N d reply no make sense , .. Tell how to do it step by step .. Abi is dat too hard
I shld use "ekaro ma' instead? undecided

just copy the link of the music/video from YouTube and place it in your signature
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by agarawu23(m): 9:11am On May 04, 2015
komzyb:
lol
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 9:14am On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I shld use "ekaro ma' instead? undecided

just copy the link of the music/video from YouTube and place it in your signature

Ok it wont work let me try

See its not working ..
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by agarawu23(m): 9:17am On May 04, 2015
Lala247:

Ok it wont work let me try
I have mailed u back just now .no vex I didn't check your new mail.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 9:20am On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I have mailed u back just now .no vex I didn't check your new mail.

Cant u see its popping off everywhere kmt simple thing u did u cannot do again .. No know how una take pass exam men tongue
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by agarawu23(m): 9:23am On May 04, 2015
Lala247:

Cant u see its popping off everywhere kmt simple thing u did u cannot do again .. No know how una take pass exam men tongue
go reply joor.

I already confessed say I be olodo
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 9:24am On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
go reply joor.

I already confessed say I be olodo

Lol u be real olodo so u cant remmebr how to do it nah wah .. .. Chai see turn off sad

Can u click edit profile n send me screenshot let me see what it looks like since ur brain no they work .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Sexiest American Female Army Officer Ever (with Pics) / Rate The Performance Of PHCN In Your Area In A 1-5 Scale / UK Announces Visa Free Entry For Nigeria And Othe Commonwealth African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.