Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) (8944 Views)

List Of Romancelanders That Will Soon Go On Extinct - Manoflist / Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. / LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:10pm On May 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
back 2 sender million folds. ur curse z wil nt work on me. whoeva or whatever u are, ur plan wil nt work on me, bkus unlike u, im serving a living God, and im nt going 2 end up burning in hell. nw i knw u are a demon. i nvr did anytin 2 u, infact i nvr knew u, yet u keep on insulting me, and im sure oda ppl can testify 2 ur insultive nature. bt im nt surprised, ur are a son of the devil. im going 2 gv birth, nd my kids wil b more succesful than u wil eva be. see who z cursing me undecided 2 me, u are an ant. mtchew

talks. time will tell and when the time comes. you will beg lucifer for mercy. I do not have any more words to say to you.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 03, 2015
MrsChima:
I agree. Male bashes are impotent.
Impotent you say? I would rather you withdrawn back to that hole you came from.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Fulaboy(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2015
Lala247:
Fulaboy joor do the needful bp don dey rise grin
thank god I dey near cheesy

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by MrsChima(f): 9:12pm On May 03, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Impotent you say? I would rather you withdrawn back to that hole you came from.
.Hehehe! grin. I love my Nigerian brothers! You make my day! grin
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 03, 2015
Fulaboy:
thank god I dey near cheesy

Thanks hun smiley

godvilla wheres ur cup .. smiley
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Fulaboy(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2015
2dice:

dat one na long journey..help me send 1litre through DHL would pay you in Hard currency ..trussss me
Lmao your adress plx
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 03, 2015
dharay88:

smiley smiley anifin 4yhu dear...oya chop kiss...

Lol! That scared me grin
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by 2dice(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lmao your adress plx
No 4 Esupofo street... Off Esugbeba road lagos-Nigeria P.0.box 419-619
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 03, 2015
countsparrow:

I don't like him, Dharay88 is a bad weed smoker... Wouldn't want u to have feelings for a marijuana smoker... grin grin grin

Wats d secret of ur dimples

When I was born everyone use to squeeze my cheeks together and it left a dent cry
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Fulaboy(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2015
2dice:

No 4 Esupofo street...
Off Esugbeba road
lagos-Nigeria
P.0.box 419-619
lmao this guy you're something else grin
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by 2dice(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2015
Fulaboy:
lmao this guy you're something else grin
lol...send me the fuel asap..wanna watch Mayweather vs Bash Ali tonight
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Fulaboy(m): 9:30pm On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

When I was born everyone use to squeeze my cheeks together and it left a dent cry
lmao grin all my 8 siblings with my dad and me inclusive have dimples (7 ladies 2 males) does that mean our cheek was squeeze too cheesy
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by mirexxx(f): 9:30pm On May 03, 2015
MrsChima:

You have been degraded to a condom. grin. Please kill him! grin
he is invincible to me. just an attention seeking lowlife.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by MrsChima(f): 9:30pm On May 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by mirexxx(f): 9:31pm On May 03, 2015
2dice:
hey ma'am smiley
hello smiley
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Fulaboy(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2015
2dice:

lol...send me the fuel asap..wanna watch Mayweather vs Bash Ali tonight
lol waiii wait who are those people nee I saw people tweeting about that fight today
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by McEwen(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2015
2dice:
Pls fellas how much be petrol for your area now... This n!ggas over here wanna scam me oo
350 here in chad grin grin
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Enegod(m): 9:38pm On May 03, 2015
MrsChima:

tongue kiss
I don't bash women undecided I am a lover not a fighter...You shouldn't agree with the OP
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by MrsChima(f): 9:41pm On May 03, 2015
Enegod:
I don't bash women undecided
I am a lover not a fighter...You shouldn't agree with the OP

I sowwy boo. kiss
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by 2dice(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2015
Fulaboy:
lol waiii wait who are those people nee I saw people tweeting about that fight today
serious you donno Mayweather aka Mr Money..na pluto you dey reside... That n!gga dey flaunt money and b!tches pass anybody..he is an American boxer..he has been undefeated tho the n!gga do fix the pple he fight with...the other dude na Paccman.. Good boxer too but e don old ..mayBaba massacred him cheesy
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by sneak3(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2015
daviyjones:
Girls you know them, they are:

¤ thesonofmark

¤ naijaboiy

¤ blackett

¤mrcork

¤ vizkiz

¤ vjmiles

¤ godvilla

¤ buygala

¤ enegod

¤ orijin101

Girls add yours don't be afraid of them

One name that readily cones to mind is blackett.. he shldnt be no 3 but no 1... The dude is ruthless and mean.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by 2dice(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2015
mirexxx:
hello smiley
am good...how is you too?
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by 2dice(m): 9:45pm On May 03, 2015
McEwen:
350 here in chad grin grin
bros na chad you dey stay...?
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by mirexxx(f): 9:48pm On May 03, 2015
2dice:
am good...how is you too?
great! cheesy
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by McEwen(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2015
2dice:

bros na chad you dey stay...?
kidding...250 in lagos wink
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 03, 2015
daviyjones:

¤ thesonofmark

¤ naijaboiy

¤ blackett

¤mrcork

¤ vizkiz

¤ vjmiles

¤ godvilla

¤ buygala

¤ enegod

¤ orijin101

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by countsparrow: 10:03pm On May 03, 2015
Chiam55:

Tot as much, knew it wasn't natural... grin
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Fulaboy(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2015
2dice:

serious you donno Mayweather aka Mr Money..na pluto you dey reside... That n!gga dey flaunt money and b!tches pass anybody..he is an American boxer..he has been undefeated tho the n!gga do fix the pple he fight with...the other dude na Paccman.. Good boxer too but e don old ..mayBaba massacred him cheesy
lol I no dey watch boxing wrestling is my fav
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 03, 2015
daviyjones:

¤ thesonofmark

¤ naijaboiy

¤ blackett

¤mrcork

¤ vjmiles

¤ buygala

What's your definition of deliberately? I believe one must exhibit a level of fatuity/jejunity/contradiction to warrant any bashing_ except of course when it becomes witch hunting.

No1: He is highly allergic to vain chicks and bimbos. I don't know which would be your problem, the grammar used to insult or the insult sef...
No2: I like this one ability to give it hot to even his hommiez. Sometimes sentimental.
No3: lmao... I tire for this guy o. He is allergic to dumb peeps. Very vulgar, extreme use of expletives.
No4: comedian.
No5: this one insult dey pass the offence at times. grin
No6: buygala biko where did you go? He takes it overboard sometimes and it starts looking like witch hunting.

In all, we need bashing to grow, think before typing and toughen up. I've learnt that in reality/cyberspace(NL). Take it in good faith, sieve it...there must always be a sense in it, pick that sense in it and move on. No beef kiss

That's all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 03, 2015
Funny enough I have never been insulted by any of the listed monikers.
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by rawpadgin(m): 10:17pm On May 03, 2015
mirexxx:
Are you okay?
extremely okay, are u okay?
Re: Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 03, 2015
countsparrow:

Tot as much, knew it wasn't natural... grin

embarassed tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Announces Visa Free Entry For Nigeria And Othe Commonwealth African Countries / Why MTN Might Have Cleared It User's Debt / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Oil Workers Threaten Strike Action From Tomorrow

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.