Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis (55526 Views)

Dirty Water Coming Out Of A Tap In Zamfara State (Photo) / Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by bastien: 10:12pm On May 03, 2015
gebest:
bro na HIV o
bozo
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by agarawu23(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2015
ogorkojo:

Everyone knows what it is. But it doesn't stop people from knowing how shallow minded others are. Do ur thing. Na me find trouble by quoting u.
ok
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by ayo111uk(m): 10:14pm On May 03, 2015
The symptoms you just described are for Chlamydia or more worst Gonorrhea.
The good aspect of it is that you noticed it throught your symptoms because must people expecially women do NOT have any symptoms - both are curable with a SINGLE tablet.
The worst part it could have been HIV!!!!!!!
Go to a GUM clinic for check and use condom next time if you not sure of the woman.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by tit(f): 10:15pm On May 03, 2015
what does it taste like?
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by mizzyboy007: 10:17pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
you have made a decision to visit a doctor tomorrow, why bring your issue here then?

I pray its HIV so you can learn how to use protection or stay away from premarital sex

modified: stop quoting me. we all know truth is bitter.
I thinkbyou should be banned for this statement, you are one of our major problems in this country. u need help..... @ op, try and see a doctor tomoro. its an infection that can be cured. don't worry much but see a doctor....plus always use protection or just abstain.

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Eniqurl(f): 10:18pm On May 03, 2015
See advise cheesy
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by agarawu23(m): 10:18pm On May 03, 2015
mizzyboy007:
I thinkbyou should be banned for this statement, you are one of our major problems in this country. u need help..... @ op, try and see a doctor tomoro. its an infection that can be cured. don't worry much but see a doctor....plus always use protection or just abstain.
mitcheeww ban ko pan ni
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Emdee590(m): 10:18pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:

Jesus… I don enter
Hope it has cure? cry

No , no cure , na death penalty straight .... See how u dae ask q like tata
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by esosuo: 10:18pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
its a forum , drop your own opinion and face your marketundecided
Childishness at work ,ur vote neva fit count who say ur opinion go count? Or u just heard hiv and hav not had time to research about it b4 u commented?
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Moana(f): 10:19pm On May 03, 2015
MrCork:

....ok...send me yor naaakked pictures (at least7) so I can inspet u...fromm yor grammar,I bet on my £28 (cash) that u hav tribal mak (no ofeense) smiley
grin
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by agarawu23(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2015
esosuo:

Childishness at work ,ur vote neva fit count who say ur opinion go count? Or u just heard hiv and hav not had time to research about it b4 u commented?
swerve abeg ----------->>>>>>
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 03, 2015
This is gono. It is curable but run away from that girl.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by ocelot2006(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2015
Gonoreah dude. Gonoreah
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by bigass123(m): 10:27pm On May 03, 2015
Does gonorhea symptoms surface within a week of infection? Just curious.. maybe a different person infected op. See a doctor oh.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by VickyRotex(f): 10:30pm On May 03, 2015
omojeesu:
MY ADVICE (ALTHOUGH I THINK YOUVE JUST MADE THIS UP)
1) SEE A QUALIFIED MEDICAL DOCTOR. DON'T GO TO CHEMIST OR SEE HERBALIST.
2) TAKE PRESCRIBED DRUGS. ADHERE FULLY.
3) DO HIV SCREENING
4) NO SEX UNTIL FULLY TREATED
5) GET YOUR PARTNER TREATED AND TESTED FOR HIV
6) SERIOUSLY CONSIDER SETTLING DOWN IN A MUTUALLY FAITHFULL MARRIAGE. EVEN CONDOM IS NOT 100% PROTECTIVE AND GOD FROWNS AT SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE.

Properly stated out.

Op, don't just treat yourself, get her treated aswel, and follow the rest of these advice

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by clemmonce(m): 10:31pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
are u the lady who infected him? see your doctor too
with you I think I have seen the biggest foo.l of my life. if you don't have anything sensible to say move..... we all make mistakes in life, we all make wrong decisions at times, so what is your beef? Nairaland biggest foo.l

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by betterpikinn: 10:31pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:
Is one week now dat I had sex with my ex after we settled. Just three days ago I started noticing litle pain when peeing, and today I started to notice a yellowish fluid coming out of my pen.is.

Sometimes if I want to urinate it painful and sometimes no pain. I called my ex if she also noticed such pain when peeing but she denied and swear she doesnt notice such.

Anyway I had unprotected sex with her but I did not release or ejaculate during the sex.

What could be the cause since she said she noticed nothing like that.

I feel litle hotness in my pe.nis
Help.
I am planning to go see doc. Tomorrow.
Oh my God why me.
I swear if this thing stop no more sex… till further notice
This is what get when you're dating a wakawaka whòre.
Na gono u get o grin

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Omooba77: 10:31pm On May 03, 2015
@datedoboi please advise your partner to go see a doctor too,so that the spreading will be curtail.Abstainence is the best cure,God will heal and have mercy on you.

2 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by donigspain(m): 10:32pm On May 03, 2015
Mannylex:

U have contacted Clamydia.... Get Azithromycin or Doxycycline... Take it with Antibiotic...

Have month fear; Mannylex is here
You are the MAN!!! It's certainly chlamydia and the drugs are so on-point. Just 9 to 13 days of religious intake will clear the pipe. Ignorant peeps be shouting Gonorrhea everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Emmy3(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2015
CCsurplus007:

Thank you. Its chlamydia and not gonorrhoea
Welcome

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by MrCork: 10:38pm On May 03, 2015
Moana:
grin

...you goat....its £28,000 (cash)...not £28!! angry

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Samirana360(m): 10:39pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:
Is one week now dat I had sex with my ex after we settled. Just three days ago I started noticing litle pain when peeing, and today I started to notice a yellowish fluid coming out of my pen.is.

Sometimes if I want to urinate it painful and sometimes no pain. I called my ex if she also noticed such pain when peeing but she denied and swear she doesnt notice such.

Anyway I had unprotected sex with her but I did not release or ejaculate during the sex.

Help.
Oh my God why me.
Just listen 2 urself...do u need anybody 2 tell u dat gono is now ur paddy....stop dis rubbish and go c ur doc
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by koboko69: 10:41pm On May 03, 2015
SARCASM99:
NA DAT MEDICINE U DEY HEAR 4 SAMBISA FM...DEM DEY CALL AM [size=19pt]GOKO CLEANSER[/size]...E DEY CURE EVERYTIN...

OP U CASE DEY MAKE ME REMEMBER DOSE PPLE WEY DEY SELL DAT STUFF...

bad guy. Very bitter. I rep Benin

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by pessotto(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2015
Bros go buy Augmentin or Zinnat.
Take a tablet twice daily for five days and you are cured.

augmentin is 2500 and Zinnat is 3000.

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by tottinova: 10:45pm On May 03, 2015
anytime I refresh the homepage and see your headline na laff I dey enter next. "your joystick" just pray drugs can cure it or else doctors will chop "your joystick" off and you'll be like a PlayStation pad after playing God of war cheesy
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by fadbuk: 10:47pm On May 03, 2015
"The Ruzu Bitters is an amazing
Herbal Wonder. It combines 3 key
herbs, plus a few secret ones to
produce breath-taking results!"

This product is not just another supplement,
it is curative and the effects can be seen in
under 24 hours. It's Natures Pure Miracle!

If you know anyone who suffers from any of these
challenges,

• Diabetes
• Weak Erection
• Typhoid and Malaria
• Vaginal Discharge
• Menstruation anomalies
• High Blood Pressure
• Waist, Back and Joint Pains
• Fibroid
• Infertility (Male and Female)
• Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
• Syphilis
• Pile
• Obesity/Stomach Troubles
• Detoxifies the Kidneys and tones the Liver

valufone3a@gmail.com
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by onila(f): 10:47pm On May 03, 2015
eww

team virgin

ladies close yr legs

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Akposkool(m): 10:51pm On May 03, 2015
You didn't erupt while making love to her? Talk another word jare
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by MrCork: 10:52pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:

Help.
Oh my God why me.

....bro..serrriosly..i always where two cooondumm when I fuk babes...juss ask nairaland girls I fuk. I swaaar! smiley

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 03, 2015
onila:
eww

team virgin

ladies close yr legs
Primary virgin, secondary virgin, Bsc virgin, MSc virgin or Phd Virgin
Abeg na which one you be set?
Perpetual liar. Chronic liar. Perennial liar.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Tanyogo(m): 10:58pm On May 03, 2015
intergral:
That's why patoranking say its better to self service than to b*ng a prostitute... Go see ya doctor and quite pre-marital sex!
you harsh oooooo....... Any way the guy don carry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) / Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.