Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics (20070 Views)

Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / Conversation Between A Guy And His Babe(pics). Ain't Dis Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Agrika: 1:03pm On May 05, 2015
gofyourself:

defo. i don't have such belly and a.ss like double cupboard. didnt understand your last sentence at all. well it wasn't important anyway because your opinion about me is irrelevant at all
Of course you can never have an a.ss like that even though it was available in the market for free, and in terms of belly, you guyz are almost similar, inshort her fat looks more pleasant to the eyes than yours, hers is kinda "solid" and firm, yours is just wooshy, kporokoto kporokoto "watery" fat like akamu (pap).
Next time try to remove the log in ur eyes before.....(fill in the gaps, I believe u re nt so dumb)
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 05, 2015
Agrika:

God in heaven see me see busybody ooo, these bush white cat no go leave ds man alone, him say him like her like that wetin come be ur own.

What does even mean? U didnt go to school? Ohhhh poor u. Daddy didnt have enough money to buy english dictionary? cry muahahahhaha
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 05, 2015
Agrika:

Of course you can never have an a.ss like that even though it was available in the market for free, and in terms of belly, you guyz are almost similar, inshort her fat looks more pleasant to the eyes than yours, hers is kinda "solid" and firm, yours is just wooshy, kporokoto kporokoto "watery" fat like akamu (pap).
Next time try to remove the log in ur eyes before.....(fill in the gaps, I believe u re nt so dumb)

And THANX GOD i dont have such big a.ss! It might be pleasant in your eyes but defo not here where i live! Solid and firm smiley))) please u made my day. I can see such solid and firm everyday- creeping like ducks barely moves their a.sses
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Agrika: 1:08pm On May 05, 2015
gofyourself:

U f.ucking RACISTS c.unt . I dont understand a word from your giberrish! Where have u seen white monkey? Btw looked at the mirror? smiley or it broke from horror?smiley))
*yawns loudly and reties wrapper* racist you say...hehehehe...I will take that as a compliment...if truly u know anything about Nigeria you could hv understood ALL I wrote, but I guess u found out about nairaland while searching for "hot black dudes" on the internet, lol! London fowl! That's by the way...to be frank I have never seen a white monkey, heard they even existed but still doubted it but finally got to believe thier existence when I saw ur pic.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Agrika: 1:09pm On May 05, 2015
gofyourself:

And THANX GOD i dont have such big a.ss! It might be pleasant in your eyes but defo not here where i live! Solid and firm smiley))) please u made my day. I can see such solid and firm everyday- creeping like ducks barely moves their a.sses
*yawns loudly* Ma'am in english please.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Agrika: 1:11pm On May 05, 2015
gofyourself:

What does even mean? U didnt go to school? Ohhhh poor u. Daddy didnt have enough money to buy english dictionary? cry muahahahhaha
Lolz, say what white Monk....im deliberately typing in pidgin english if u vex go learn am.
Ewu Sudan!
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Agrika: 1:11pm On May 05, 2015
Hahahahajahaha
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 05, 2015
Agrika:

*yawns loudly and reties wrapper* racist you say...hehehehe...I will take that as a compliment...if truly u know anything about Nigeria you could hv understood ALL I wrote, but I guess u found out about nairaland while searching for "hot black dudes" on the internet, lol! London fowl! That's by the way...to be frank I have never seen a white monkey, heard they even existed but still doubted it but finally got to believe thier existence when I saw ur pic.

well am glad that u can call yourself a racist in society. Really proud of u, fat monkey. U wouldnt be attacking me so bad if u werent fat yourself smiley))) and its gud once again that u know me so well and u know what i was searching u i.diot smiley))
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 05, 2015
Agrika:

*yawns loudly* Ma'am in english please.

Starts with example, fatty
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 05, 2015
Agrika:

Lolz, say what white Monk....im deliberately typing in pidgin english if u vex go learn am.
Ewu Sudan!

Why i should lear this s.hit of yours? There is so much more interesting things to learn in the world then your giberrish
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 05, 2015
Agrika:
Hahahahajahaha

No surprise lot of ppl hate nigerian females!
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Agrika: 1:48pm On May 05, 2015
gofyourself:

well am glad that u can call yourself a racist in society. Really proud of u, fat monkey. U wouldnt be attacking me so bad if u werent fat yourself smiley))) and its gud once again that u know me so well and u know what i was searching u i.diot smiley))
"Palms face* really ds white monkey doesn't get it does she....Hahaha...really like seriously, so in ur world only a fat person would contradict you, lol, I laugh at your stupidity, genetic fool....ok let me break it down for you, my main problem with you is that you had the nerve to "feel" that the guy is not suppose to love a "fat one"...as in wtf...who really do you think you are...the dude proudly displayed the pics to the whole world, that would have told your dumb brain that size doesn't matter to him but no, u still have to use ur leprous fingers to type rubbish....and the irony of the whole thing is that u are even as fat as she is, if not even fatter.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 05, 2015
Agrika:

"Palms face* really ds white monkey doesn't get it does she....Hahaha...really like seriously, so in ur world only a fat person would contradict you, lol, I laugh at your stupidity, genetic fool....ok let me break it down for you, my main problem with you is that you had the nerve to "feel" that the guy is not suppose to love a "fat one"...as in wtf...who really do you think you are...the dude proudly displayed the pics to the whole world, that would have told your dumb brain that size doesn't matter to him but no, u still have to use ur leprous fingers to type rubbish....and the irony of the whole thing is that u are even as fat as she is, if not even fatter.

oh please with your f.cking irony! fatter? please! its my opinion and thats that. if u don't like it u can go f.uck yourself. wisdom stone :DDDD don't embarrass yourself anymore. and u ask who do i think i am ? well guess what- i am me and if u don't like it- once again u can go f.uck yourself
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 05, 2015
Agrika:

to the whole world? cheesy your world is pretty small then

she's gonna break down for me :DDDD what u gonna break down for me? that u r stupid like a stone?
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Agrika: 2:04pm On May 05, 2015
gofyourself:

oh please with your f.cking irony! fatter? please! its my opinion and thats that. if u don't like it u can go f.uck yourself. wisdom stone :DDDD don't embarrass yourself anymore. and u ask who do i think i am ? well guess what- i am me and if u don't like it- once again u can go f.uck yourself
You know what Tramp! I just feel like hitting myself, u know why, cos I just realised I have been wasting my time with a genetic sorry I mean prehistoric fool all along...let's start with the grammar, Miss Whitethrash cheesy, in almost every sentence the F-word is present that's coming from a so called non-gibberish-speaking loser, who feels she has to "put down" other ppl inorder to boost her already deflated self-esteem. What a pity!
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Agrika: 2:05pm On May 05, 2015
Ehm! and by the way ds maybe the last time I may reply you little gal...boy that was some fun.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Agrika: 2:07pm On May 05, 2015
gofyourself:

Seems u need a hanky! Whitty
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by queenyjewel(f): 2:26pm On May 05, 2015
lordthree:
op your girlfriend isnt fine facially, but she has got a nice body, enjoy
after this girl drops 2-3 babies You'll hate her body, enjoy while it lasts.
And how is dat ur business? Why nt mind ur business....... undecided

1 Like

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by goodgate: 2:49pm On May 05, 2015
Op do you want us to come help you pound the living day light off her waist? Mehn her baka is laaargge!
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 05, 2015
Agrika:

You know what Tramp! I just feel like hitting myself, u know why, cos I just realised I have been wasting my time with a genetic sorry I mean prehistoric fool all along...let's start with the grammar, Miss Whitethrash cheesy, in almost every sentence the F-word is present that's coming from a so called non-gibberish-speaking loser, who feels she has to "put down" other ppl inorder to boost her already deflated self-esteem. What a pity!

ok. who cares. am just after sex. so seriously i couldn't care less. she is still fat
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by lilmax(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2015
queenyjewel:

And how is dat ur business? Why nt mind ur business....... undecided
because what he said is true undecided
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by xtervaganza(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2015
You and your girl or you and your mom?
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by kunmis1(m): 12:18pm On May 06, 2015
xtervaganza:
You and your girl or you and your mom?

mi n ur stepmom undecided[quote author=xtervaganza post=33446176]You and your girl or you and your mom?

1 Like

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by xtervaganza(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2015
kunmis1:

mi n ur stepmom undecided
see

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Caseless: 11:38am On May 07, 2015
Caseless:
let me express myself. I have an eye for u sad
@francizy, this is where de joke started. grin and I thought she was going to take it that way and we'll become friends.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 07, 2015
God,who is dis monkey
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 07, 2015
richidinho:
Maaad people everywhere
I'm telling u
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 07, 2015
kunmis1:
Here
lol,dis ur babe get as she n be o
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 07, 2015
stefanlover:
Poster you n your babe seems excited like this is your first time using a digital camera. undecided
lol
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 07, 2015
olexjay:
Hans....... But op how we go know say na ur babe?

A pic of u holding her oranges or IdonBeliv!
lol
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 07, 2015
kunmis1:
Stop bashing tongue
hmmm,see love o
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
@op This is a case of an ant carrying an elephant. Yur chewing more than u can handle. That ma'am looks far bigger and older than u. Cute pics anyways
#myopinion
some men likes it dat way

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.