Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics (20068 Views)

Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / Conversation Between A Guy And His Babe(pics). Ain't Dis Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by dalyricist: 8:36pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Wow....cool embarassed

Thanks.... .
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

I'm not.
But I see love in your eyes. grin grin
undecidedundecidedundecided
Ok then. Continue wishing. undecided
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by pretydiva(f): 8:38pm On May 04, 2015
kunmis1:

congratulations... u just won a medal lipsrsealed
i gve it 2 u n ur bae undecided
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:

Tchw
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by dalyricist: 8:44pm On May 04, 2015
pretydiva:
i gve it 2 u n ur bae undecided
Ur last chance o
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Wow....cool embarassed
Those pictures up there could be us but your shakara is too much. tongue grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Those pictures up there could be us but your shakara is too much. tongue grin

Ure just shy

I understand
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Ure just shy
I understand
Shy for?? undecided
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Shy for?? undecided

To express yourself.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by LKO(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2015
dalyricist:

Whoever ask for ur opinion dou.....

Nxt time, try to reason beyond ur anus before poke nosing into people's affairs

By d way, wu told u she's older?

Even if she's, so??
I dey Boro moni for Ya hand take feed her?

Abi I complain to u say I can't cope wit MA Bae.....

Aproko

Na ur papa wife put u for this one so? Eyaaaaa, its well. I would remember u in ma prayers. Take heart. If u have kept dose irritating pics in ur ass hole, I wouldn't have come to ur house to poke nose. U brought them to d public, then be mature enough to take the bashings with calm. Keep fooling urself with multiple accounts.
Now run along, ur sugar mummy needs ur attention.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

To express yourself.
See finishing. shocked What an insult. angry
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Caseless: 10:25pm On May 04, 2015
Briee:
I give up!
grin grin

This is where u have been.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Caseless: 10:26pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

To express yourself.
let me express myself. I have an eye for u sad
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 04, 2015
Caseless:
let me express myself. I have an eye for u sad

Lol, really?
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
See finishing. shocked
What an insult. angry

tongue tongue
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 04, 2015
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
angryangry

Be a man. grin grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You guys are both too proud to admit Love<3
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Briee(f): 10:52pm On May 04, 2015
Caseless:
grin grin

This is where u have been.

looking for me?
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 04, 2015
Enypie:
MzNelly is just too proud to admit Love<3
You got eyes sis. cheesy
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Briee(f): 10:55pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You got eyes sis. cheesy

I dey miss u for yonder, do come back
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Be a man. grin grin
Be bold. Know what you want and go for the kill. tonguegrin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 04, 2015
Briee:

I dey miss u for yonder, do come back
Same here o. I fit come back later this week sha.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Briee(f): 10:59pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Same here o. I fit come back later this week sha.

We dey miss you, me and me
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 04, 2015
Briee:

We dey miss you, me and me
cheesy cheesy
You mean you and . . . . . wink I know say plenty gist dey wait me. grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Briee(f): 11:07pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy
You mean you and . . . . . wink I know say plenty gist dey wait me. grin

See your mouth
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 04, 2015
Briee:

See your mouth
lipsrsealed
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Be bold. Know what you want and go for the kill. tonguegrin

Lol

Go to bed, jhoor
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol
Go to bed, jhoor
It's not bed time yet na. grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It's not bed time yet na. grin

When is bed time?
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

When is bed time?
2am.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 04, 2015
you re too old for this mahn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.