Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? (49813 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) / Why Do Men Cheat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Mhizkel(f): 12:54pm On May 04, 2015
idupaul:

Abeg park well joor .. Men are made to serve multiple women ..that what nature had in mind ..WTF is cheating
Smh
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 04, 2015
ikombe:
for your mind now na achivement undecided. Cant wait to attend ur burial ceremony sha grin

Jealousy oooooooo... grin grin

*shrugs*
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Although women plays an important role in shaping a man's life and determining the outcome of his decision-making it is not always the case that women are behind their success.

For starters, there are a lot of successful men who aren't married and aren't even interested in getting married. Some don't have girlfriends and even the ones who are in a relationship don't seek for the input of their woman in crucial decisions of their business or career.

Let's also not forget the fact that atleast 80% of our women are all out searching for a ready-made man, a man who's all doing well for himself. How then can this statement be true?. I would have taken it as true if most women were interested in dating that poor guy who's still trying to survive. Not the ones who are doing well for themselves.

Statements like this could propel a woman, for instance, who met a man who have a business capital of 10mil and after 3years the man capital increase to 15mil to think that she's the reason behind the profit growth. Forgetting the fact that the man was doing reasonably well before they met and could have still experienced same growth without her.

I'm aware the statement is hyperbolic but still it's pertinent we address it.
youre correct..that saying should not always hold because its not always true..

But this boy u don leak girls there secret finish..remain small for them na... grin
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by lampardizik(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I see grin

be careful and watchful what you wish forundecided
bill gate gat just one wife

That u know of... cool
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by unite4real: 1:12pm On May 04, 2015
Poster, please remind yourself the difference between WOMAN and WOMEN. The message did not say BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN, THERE ARE WOMEN. IT SAYS THERE IS A WOMAN pls.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by ronald4lif(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2015
IzonOwei:
youre correct..that saying should not always hold because its not always true..

But this boy u don leak girls there secret finish..remain small for them na... grin

Lol! I'm not interested in leaking anyone's secret. Someone just have to address some false impression out there.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Ochiske(m): 1:20pm On May 04, 2015
Malawian:

i want to understand something...

you post rubbish....

then you shout cc: lalasticlala .....

and your rubbish graces the front page .......

wow, nice trick.

yeah bruh

you comment rubbish,......prove you're a nitwitt then walk away like one euthanized dog

you're the real MVP.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by paix(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2015
Or maybe, behind every downfall of a man, there's woman. Ask Samson and Dalila.

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by zingywingy: 1:37pm On May 04, 2015
That's not cheating.....it s the SUNNAI....

LEGALLY MARRY MORE THAN ONE
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 04, 2015
Blackett:
This is why I am going to be a billionaire before I get married.

I don't want to hear that a woman was behind my success. . . Very _stupid quote.
GBAM
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by mickey45: 1:38pm On May 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
and increase your chances of dying young as wellundecided

The quote reads, behind every successful man....

NOT

Behind the success of every man.

Don't get worked up over an apparently misinterpreted and inconsequential ideology.

Note "behind" it could mean that " for any man to be successful, he has to avoid / ignore many women who obviously have clamored for his attention somewhat"
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 04, 2015
Jackeeh:
All you need to be a successful man is ONE good woman behind you. Increase it to more than one, and bring in chaos into your life.

so davido, whizkid,olamide, all have a good woman behind den abi
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Mclick(m): 1:49pm On May 04, 2015
Ochiske:
Ladies, what's your say on this
Ask men who has many wife
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by tlops(m): 1:52pm On May 04, 2015
Behind every lady is a guy staring at her A$$!
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by abbeyie007(m): 2:12pm On May 04, 2015
Jackeeh:
All you need to be a successful man is ONE good woman behind you. Increase it to more than one, and bring in chaos into your life.
no woman no cry
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by bidez(m): 2:38pm On May 04, 2015
No be lie grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Jackeeh(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2015
tumababa:

so davido, whizkid,olamide, all have a good woman behind den abi

Yes. Their mums.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Osakah24(m): 2:59pm On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I see grin

and how many concubines?
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by partychaser: 3:08pm On May 04, 2015
My girlfriend wasn't there when I was shooting in the gym!

Its when I blew up, she recognized

Success has many friends, nobody wants to be its enemy!

The real quote should be. "Behind every successful person are people who are fortunate to be associated with the successful one"!
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by sexylogan(m): 3:11pm On May 04, 2015
Ochiske:
Ladies, what's your say on this

"Do not spend your strength on women, your vigor on who have ruined kings." Proverbs 13:3
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by sambisa5: 3:17pm On May 04, 2015
ronald4lif:
If I hear say behind "every" successful man there's a woman. Whoever came up with this phrase must have woken up from the wrong side of the bed a night before. angry
that's a complete sentence and not a phrase
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Osakah24(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2015
Especially this davido types wey no want ferrari or designers.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by agarawu23(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2015
Osakah24:
and how many concubines?
none Sir!!!
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Osakah24(m): 3:40pm On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
none Sir!!!
the answer should be none publicly sir.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by bewla(m): 4:27pm On May 04, 2015
chit but dont get cute.it was in me
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by tottinova: 4:54pm On May 04, 2015
most politicians have wives who know that their husband's steal government money, but these women chop and clean mouth.

I want you to make a proverb out of that undecided
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by ehisnoah: 4:59pm On May 04, 2015
psucc:
Men are hypocrites. 90% of those with one wife keep concubines.

. . . again I look at the works of men and all is vanity.

Wonder why you women can't understand some very simple things.
An african man does not cheat, that's why there is no word for cheat in your local dialect( I mean cheat as in a man sleeping with another woman that is not his wife)

Secondly "men cheat" is a cry that women keep crying, who does these men "cheat" is it not with the same women who are crying.

Funny a young nigerian girl sleeps with a married man, she is sharp. She gets married and another young girl sleeps with her husband , she is now crying " cheat" and scream "Holy Ghost Fire" in her prayers, may God save u all women folk.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by austinesteve(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2015
diddydiva:
My say?

DO NOT CHEAT!!!

that's my say undecided
ok
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by kinggenesis(m): 8:24pm On May 04, 2015
Behind any successfull Engineer, there was never a woman.
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Missmossy(f): 8:45pm On May 04, 2015
Not true joor grin
Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by Kingsasian(m): 10:19pm On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
I see grin

before or after?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.