Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? (49800 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) / Why Do Men Cheat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by nehedprince(m): 6:24am On May 05, 2015
Jackeeh:
All you need to be a successful man is ONE good woman behind you. Increase it to more than one, and bring in chaos into your life.
I agree with u coz instead of increase u rada decrease

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? by obeysexy: 7:55am On May 05, 2015
Good post........to me you don't need to marry a lot of woman before getting successful man in life one is ok .........

Patient GEJ is behind GEJ success for the first time but the second term of him she made him failed.........

woman can do it if God say so but they can also be the one to destroyed it.......sooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When She Says "Its Over" / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.