Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (65735 Views)

7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Why I no go dey play rough play for ur pm when ur dp don make me empty all the vaseline for house

My people sef don dey hide vaseline from me cheesy

Lol ye ye
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Mhizkel(f): 1:19pm On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
We will have to double up the bride price then cheesy
Yeeepaaaa...
Lets not do that so he won't runaway! cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Mhizkel(f): 1:20pm On May 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Aii, don't quote it wen I do oo.
Yes boss cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by 2dice(m): 2:03pm On May 06, 2015
Mhizkel:
shocked
busted buhahhaha... Is allowed
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Mhizkel(f): 2:21pm On May 06, 2015
2dice:
busted buhahhaha... Is allowed
sad
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by 2dice(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2015
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 06, 2015
joseph1832:
I take it you don't fall under the category you just added? Lol. grin

lols
Emmm, there was a time I exhibited such trait grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Mhizkel(f): 3:12pm On May 06, 2015
2dice:
cheesy > tongue
grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by EstarKeys(f): 3:44pm On May 06, 2015
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by wtfCode: 3:45pm On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oooooh you want to bring future into this ? I have no future ryt ?

If I may ask, what makes you think your future will be bright ?

Lemme make some clarity cos I can see that you have poor understanding about life... Nobody is sure of his/her future. However, we all are only striving as we endeavour to be the best amongst our equals but no one knows when he/she will die, or what the future will be like

Sometimes, life can be fair to the lazy ones even more than the hard working ones. That's the dynamism of life, so who are you to predict one"s future ?
no mind that wierd crazy bitchh
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by ammyb4u(f): 4:01pm On May 06, 2015
My dear many ladies are guilty in one way or the other of what you said, but guys caused it all. They see ladies as a play thing that they can mess around with. The moment you accept a guys proposal the next thing he want is sex after which he dumps your ass.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by ammyb4u(f): 4:14pm On May 06, 2015
Am guilty of all except 10
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by ifedahyoh44(m): 4:20pm On May 06, 2015
am fully comments reader and reply once in a while. As a guy, many of those things my guys they talk, i no fit do am b4. i wish one day i i sumit life story for u guys opinions. but nw i think am dangerous becos i will nt tolerate rubbish.
na wa o
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by ifedahyoh44(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2015
ammyb4u:
My dear many ladies are guilty in one way or the other of what you said, but guys caused it all. They see ladies as a play thing that they can mess around with. The moment you accept a guys proposal the next thing he want is sex after which he dumps your ass.

nt all guys do that
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2015
wtfCode:
no mind that wierd crazy bitchh
No mind am jawe
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by joseph1832(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols
Emmm, there was a time I exhibited such trait grin
Nice to know maturity has visited you and made residence in your abode.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Awesomeking: 5:23pm On May 06, 2015
Taylor86:
u seee

dis is y iv decided to mk my right palms and vaseline my greatest companions

I no fit shout. i get sore throat
and you are not even ashamed,you disgust me
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Summer1(f): 5:31pm On May 06, 2015
MrDojo:
Nice wrt up OP......really nice post.....

I can't bt hate girls who form hard to get as in d tin dey piss me off like Mad....as in who d babe be.......and anoda 1 I hate 2 is wen u ask a babe out and she turns u down bt she gets clingy and won't leave u alone.....N na she tell u say she no Do oh.....

D maddest of them all are babes d@ take advantage of u becuz u like/love em........to me I see it as charity cuz God said to help d poor........

#pawpaw is a kind of Food
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Rapsodee(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2015
Well....that hit the spot!
A girl still trying no 2 with me coz I don ask her and she iz also playing hide and seek shit but judging from d last 3 days,she must have noted dat av moved on!...
#noTime....

Nice one! Tosyne2much
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Rapsodee(m): 6:09pm On May 06, 2015
@ mspee...u drew your dp yourself?
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by mspee(f): 6:37pm On May 06, 2015
Rapsodee:
@ mspee...u drew your dp yourself?

Yes dear
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Rapsodee(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2015
mspee:

Yes dear
wow... dats a nyc 1..
aktually,I'm into drawing too...
u draw for fun of it?
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by mspee(f): 6:50pm On May 06, 2015
Rapsodee:
wow... dats a nyc 1..
aktually,I'm into drawing too...
u draw for fun of it?

Yeah. Somehow an artist tho smiley
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Rapsodee(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2015
mspee:

Yeah. Somehow an artist tho smiley
Nice...mind I drop my whatsapp contact so we discus beta,wanna show u my drawings altho I still b learner o
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by mizkeleke(f): 7:57pm On May 06, 2015
No 1 and 8 so true....
I dont do it anyways...
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oooooh you want to bring future into this ? I have no future ryt ?

Lemme make some clarity cos I can see that you have poor understanding about life... Nobody is sure of his/her future. However, we all are only striving as we endeavour to be the best amongst our equals but no one knows when he/she will die, or what the future will be like

Sometimes, life can be fair to the lazy ones even more than the hard working ones. That's the dynamism of life, so who are you to predict one"s future ?
ALL HAIL GREAT JEGA grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:23pm On May 06, 2015
danyel09:
ALL HAIL GREAT JEGA grin grin grin grin grin grin
I hope I have spoken well sha ? cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
I hope I have spoken well sha ? cheesy
sure man, thumbs up
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Psalmwise(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2015
cheesy cheesy :Dtootoo nah u bdis....
tosyne2much:
[i] Oooooh you want to bring future into this ? I have no future ryt ?

me sef go soon start to dey bash u ooo...

blik say anoder thing to become popular on romance land is to bash tosyn2much

forgot to add dat to my list... grin grin

tosin too much...u re a woman hater a mysogenist....u need to be injected, U NEED TO BE FLOGED PUBLICLY[/i] grin grin grin

Give me 10 reasons why b say nah fished brain peopl dey lik to /bash you and your numerous thread

BTW NICE THREAD cool

THO I NVR READ AM grin grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Sunny360: 8:51pm On May 06, 2015
[quote author=Summer1 post=33480835][/quote]
U like Urself? who doesn't? ...xcept it ain't U. Tosyn, the 2much dude:Ur writeups are interesting. #V_tins
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 9:15pm On May 06, 2015
Psalmwise:
cheesy cheesy :Dtootoo nah u bdis....me sef go soon start to dey bash u ooo...

blik say anoder thing to become popular on romance land is to bash tosyn2much

forgot to add dat to my list... grin grin

tosin too much...u re a woman hater a mysogenist....u need to be injected, U NEED TO BE FLOGED PUBLICLY
grin grin grin

Give me 10 reasons why b say nah fished brain peopl dey lik to /bash you and your numerous thread

BTW NICE THREAD cool

THO I NVR READ AM grin grin
Hahahaha

No mind them jawe cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 9:16pm On May 06, 2015
Sunny360:

U like Urself? who doesn't? ...xcept it ain't U. Tosyn, the 2much dude:Ur writeups are interesting. #V_tins
Boss thanks so much cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / 10 Reasons To Suck Pen*s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.