Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (65734 Views)

7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by vizkiz: 8:46pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

No wonder!

no wonder what? tongue
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Profitsng(m): 8:48pm On May 05, 2015
Exactly..
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:48pm On May 05, 2015
Decryptor:
@OP, were you drunk when you typed this? Too many conflicting phrases in your post.
So na conflicting phrases you dey find for my write-up ?
You get time oooooo

Go create your own let's see if it's gonna be conflicting phrases free
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2015
lordmassac:
All correct.

Let them keep forming until their parent decide to put them on OLX.
bwahahahahaha roflwkmd lmao hahahaha

See as I dey laugh out loud for public.. Hahahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by 1stola: 8:52pm On May 05, 2015
agarawu23:
11. mocking you among friends

If you are current In the GAME, you will understand this point sharply especially if the lady u wooed is a student.
example---->>>

the babe you wooed:-see me see trouble o, could you blv Tosin wooed me yesterday

[b]friend 1:-
gosh! that guy that doesn't take his bath regularlygrin

friend 2:- hahahaha he der not face me and tell me about love that stingy guy

friend 3:- don't tell me you accepted his proposal oo

the lady u wooed:- accept ko decept ni. he is not my type(and the Lady is just 20 yrs old who can't even wash her panties wellundecided )

some ladies just need to grow up.

So true grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by bxcode(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2015
If were a lady I will do more than the op have listed above, for God's sake why will I know that you are toasting me and still play nice with you? What happens to a bread after it had been toasted? undecided
And to think that some ladies see toasting as being fly on her own part, lady you are about to be eatengrin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2015
ennyhola:
any thread with '10things,10ways" must surely be from tosyne2mush
No mind me jawe

That's just my style cool
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Akuneshiobike(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2015
Tosyn, why U dey carry women matter for head. Seems U naturally hate our naija babes. Well, na true U talk shaa!
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Mhizkel(f): 8:54pm On May 05, 2015
vizkiz:

no wonder what? tongue
You find it hard to believe me cos of what Sheila did to you!
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by MzzTega(f): 8:56pm On May 05, 2015
braindamage:
Still guilty...Mutant advocate
No longer guilty tongue
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by agarawu23(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2015
1stola:

So true grin
hahaha
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by April07: 9:00pm On May 05, 2015
... So tosyne2much now went to go and start a blog..

But that's none of my business..

tongue tongue

oga list tongue
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by braindamage(m): 9:01pm On May 05, 2015
MzzTega:

No longer guilty tongue
I could expose you. You have more than a salient point on that list grin....look closely
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2015
April07:
... So tosyne2much now went to go and start a blog..

But that's none of my business..

tongue tongue

oga list tongue
I have been running a blog for the past 5 months cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by vizkiz: 9:03pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

You find it hard to believe me cos of what Sheila did to you!

lol...I'v learnt some lessons the hard way sad
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 05, 2015
For guys wey get time tho....
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by MzzTega(f): 9:05pm On May 05, 2015
braindamage:
I could expose you. You have more than a salient point on that list grin....look closely
Are you kidding me?
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by April07: 9:06pm On May 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have been running a blog for the past 5 months cheesy

Eh... Na when I see am na it matter tongue
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Youngpo413: 9:06pm On May 05, 2015
Only for guys who can tolerate all those sh!t,as for me once you misbehave I just ignore you asap
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2015
omophunky:
Tosyne2much always made my day with ur write up about girls cool
Ooooh thanks boss mi cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 05, 2015
In regards to number 8, I disagree. When a lady makes her position known and you fail to back off. You deserve whatever comes your way. We understand that it takes men a lot of effort and humility to approach a lady they admire however there is nothing more annoying and suffocating than a man who wouldn't back off angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by braindamage(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2015
MzzTega:

Are you kidding me?
Have you looked closely angry. Out of 10 points and you decided to pick just 1. What happens to the rest grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by omophunky(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ooooh thanks boss mi cheesy
U are welcome, hope to see more of ur write up soon grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by MzzTega(f): 9:14pm On May 05, 2015
braindamage:
Have you looked closely angry. Out of 10 points and you decided to pick just 1. What happens to the rest grin
I'm a good girl. A very good one
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by nodullin(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:
Ok, all what my oga at the top(tosyne2much) listed up there are true and I've experienced all but as you all know, orijin101 can never be a mumu:

1 Extortion Exercise: Rachael has always been trying this with me but i kept sending her already used recharge charges until she finally let me have peace.

2 Be The First To Message Me: After i wooed Shade, she tried that nonsense with me, but you know what i did? i went to my pman's wardrobe and stole some bounds of cash then i snapped a selfie with it and uploaded it, i received more than 297messages that night from Shade alone but i never replied her.

3 Registars A Slap On His Face: Chidinma tried this with me in the year 2010, but guess what. . . she is still on Coma as I'm typing.

4 Act Rudely: Halima will never try this with me in her life anymore coz the last time she tried it, more than 99 muscular guys explored her pvssy that day.

5 Looking At You With Hatred: One of Nneka's eyes was replaced with a cow own the day she tried it with me.

6 They Will Tell You They Want Celibacy: Tolu, how far na? i only got her drunk with 3bottles of orijin that night then i realized that more than 785d!cks has passed through her promiseland.

7 Over-Pampering: Infact! i pampered rokiatuu up to the stage that i started buying her Pampers, shebi na she want pampering.

8 Hard To Get Syndrome: Nkechi that was forming hard to get for me, the mumu is now married to one brother vulcanizer that pretended to be dangote's son.

9 Turn You Down And Yet Running After You: Even the last time i went for a Marathon race for my church, Folake was right behind me but i bone like say i no see am sef.

10 They Complain About Their Phones: I had to buy a case of BB Porsche and fill it with fufu for Blessing and pretended as if that waz how it waz being sold to me at Jumia.

NB: If you believe all the lies i typed up there, then you are on your own (O.Y.O) tongue

you just made my day.... Laff'd real hard!
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by menesheh(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:
Ok, all what my oga at the top(tosyne2much) listed up there are true and I've experienced all but as you all know, orijin101 can never be a mumu:

1 Extortion Exercise: Rachael has always been trying this with me but i kept sending her already used recharge charges until she finally let me have peace.

2 Be The First To Message Me: After i wooed Shade, she tried that nonsense with me, but you know what i did? i went to my pman's wardrobe and stole some bounds of cash then i snapped a selfie with it and uploaded it, i received more than 297messages that night from Shade alone but i never replied her.

3 Registars A Slap On His Face: Chidinma tried this with me in the year 2010, but guess what. . . she is still on Coma as I'm typing.

4 Act Rudely: Halima will never try this with me in her life anymore coz the last time she tried it, more than 99 muscular guys explored her pvssy that day.

5 Looking At You With Hatred: One of Nneka's eyes was replaced with a cow own the day she tried it with me.

6 They Will Tell You They Want Celibacy: Tolu, how far na? i only got her drunk with 3bottles of orijin that night then i realized that more than 785d!cks has passed through her promiseland.

7 Over-Pampering: Infact! i pampered rokiatuu up to the stage that i started buying her Pampers, shebi na she want pampering.

8 Hard To Get Syndrome: Nkechi that was forming hard to get for me, the mumu is now married to one brother vulcanizer that pretended to be dangote's son.

9 Turn You Down And Yet Running After You: Even the last time i went for a Marathon race for my church, Folake was right behind me but i bone like say i no see am sef.

10 They Complain About Their Phones: I had to buy a case of BB Porsche and fill it with fufu for Blessing and pretended as if that waz how it waz being sold to me at Jumia.

NB: If you believe all the lies i typed up there, then you are on your own (O.Y.O) tongue

grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by daveP(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2015
(sad face) Guys yaff suffer (weekly stuff) Omorodion's low morale is affecting his cgpa. A thin armor he has......

Tosyne2much.... (munches hamburgerish loaf) if you (still munching) increase from level 10 (sips coffee) to 11 or a dozen types (drops burger as his eyes follows it) would it spoil market?

(turns and serves him some coffee)
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 9:21pm On May 05, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]guys yaf suffer grin
This makes me remember sheila...oh sheila! embarassed

So beautiful and has gat that sexy boobs and ass to support em.we would chat from morning till night and send each others pictures of what we were doing at the moment.
She will tell me about her worries and happiness.
I began to think to myself "this is the kindda girl I want to settle down with" so I tried giving it a shot. I wooed sheila and she said I should give her time to think about it . I never knew I was signing my MUMU contract angry

Sheila began to use that shiit to blackmail me..she knew I loved her so much...so anytimeshe wanna come to my house, she will tell me "baby, you will pay my T-fare o". She knows I have no choice than to accept because I can't wait to grab those boobs and bumbum embarassed

Sheila will come, she will eat my food, dance to my gbedu music, watch my TV...I will want to touch sheila's yansh, she willnack my hand away. Then later she will tell me "baby I am going home, its getting late" angry

Do you want to know what I later did to sheila? Watch out for the episode 2!!!!!!! angry
[/b]

E pass rape??
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Mhizkel(f): 9:22pm On May 05, 2015
vizkiz:

lol...I'v learnt some lessons the hard way sad
Good for u tho cheesy

But that doesn't mean you should see all girls as Sheila!
Just as we have different names, our characters are different also!
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 05, 2015
How many times this kind Disgusting topic go make Fp.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by braindamage(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2015
MzzTega:

I'm a good girl. A very good one
Well crafted. Tell the audience, don't skip it. Its part of the script grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2015
Chisom460:
How many times this kind Disgusting topic go make Fp.
The tin sef tire me ooooo

All these mods ehn cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / 10 Reasons To Suck Pen*s / Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.