Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (65749 Views)

7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Moana(f): 10:35am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
At least there's a statistical measure that indicates the extent to which the two sentences fluctuate together

I don't brag but I bet you can't my level of intelligence

You should be happy now that you have gotten my attention
So what's next ?
idiot! One time u just said u dont exchange words with people like me, then u go against your very word in the same sentence and you think you are intelligent Iiiiiiidiot! Need your attention for gini? Let me say it again, i never wanted your attention my only intention was to point our stu.dity nothing more.

For all i know you dont even have an idea of how you will get your next meal of the day and you dare talk about being intelligent? Goat!
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by vizkiz: 10:35am On May 06, 2015
Mhizkel:

Alright

so...where are you from? smiley
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Mhizkel(f): 10:36am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Since the Pm feature is not working, use other means na :tongue

At least whatsapp dey dia, BBM dey dia, facebook dey dia

Be like say u dey use style claim hard to get sef

Remember OLX is there ooooo cheesy
Lol...I expected him to suggest that, but since he didn't, i will just to vindicate myself!
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Mhizkel(f): 10:37am On May 06, 2015
vizkiz:

so...where are you from? smiley
Lets discuss that in camera wink
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by vizkiz: 10:39am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Make una take am easy sha cheesy

baba, we no know when Miss right go come now tongue
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by kinglekan: 10:40am On May 06, 2015
Mhizkel:
You lie jor..Shey you know d reason behind it! sad
Hiannn!! undecided
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by kinglekan: 10:41am On May 06, 2015
Mhizkel:
See as you dey fall my hand sad
Na true talk naa
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Mhizkel(f): 10:41am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Now I know that woman wrappering is a repecter of nobody cheesy

Mhizkel and Vizkiz, woman wrappering on Tosyne2much's thread

Lawd have mercy on your children cheesy
Now you know i'm not guilty as charged! cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by kinglekan: 10:42am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
bwhahahahahaha cheesy
Make she no go turn buy 3 get one free
cheesy
U sabi the thing jare. cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Mhizkel(f): 10:42am On May 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Na true talk naa
Oya do the needful!
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Mhizkel(f): 10:43am On May 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Hiannn!! undecided
Serious jor
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2015
Moana:
idiot! One time u just said u dont exchange words with people like me, then u go against your very word in the same sentence and you think you are intelligent Iiiiiiidiot! Need your attention for gini? Let me say it again, i never wanted your attention my only intention was to point our stu.dity nothing more.

For all i know you dont even have an idea of how you will get your next meal of the day and you dare talk about being intelligent? Goat!
What has intelligence got to do with square meal ? I never know intelligence is now measured by the intake of meal.. The dumbest statement I have ever heard on nairaland

Can you now see that you are foolishly displaying the greatest height of idiocy and illiteracy

If this the same way you provide answers to questions during exam, I'm not sowi to say that the school will be needing your school fee to plant flowers and beautify the school environment

Later you will carry this mentality to the labour market and start blaming your inability to secure job on GEJ's administration

Please read more so as to widen your horizon

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by kinglekan: 10:44am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Marie.olae, Mhizkel, Lala.247 and others claiming they can't receive mails since the time of Lucifer cheesy

ROTFL....
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by vizkiz: 10:46am On May 06, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lets discuss that in camera wink

lol...alright.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Moana(f): 10:50am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
What's has intelligence got to do with square meal ? I never know intelligence is now measured by the intake of meal.. The dumbest statement I have ever heard on nairaland

Can you now see that you are displaying the greatest height of idiocy and illiteracy

If this the same way you provide answers to questions during exam, I'm not sowi to say that the school will be needing your school fee to plant flowers and beautify the school environment

Later you will carry this mentality to the labour market and start blaming your inability to secure job on GEJ's administration

an intelligent person would know where to get his next meal instead of displaying his anger aimlessly because he is hungry tongue grin

You mad cos you hungry huh? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by vizkiz: 10:52am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
What's has intelligence got to do with square meal ? I never know intelligence is now measured by the intake of meal.. The dumbest statement I have ever heard on nairaland

Can you now see that you are displaying the greatest height of idiocy and illiteracy

tosyne..I never knew you were wicked...see as you finished the daughter of man cry
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:56am On May 06, 2015
vizkiz:

tosyne..I never knew you were wicked...see as you finished the daughter of man cry
Sometimes you have come from perfect gentleman shell and give those fools what they deserve cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by kinglekan: 10:57am On May 06, 2015
Mhizkel:
Oya do the needful!
And that would be? undecided
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by kinglekan: 10:59am On May 06, 2015
Moana:
an intelligent person would know where to get his next meal instead of displaying his anger aimlessly because he is hungry tongue grin

Shoroniyen undecided
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:59am On May 06, 2015
kinglekan:

ROTFL....
Na so dem dey do cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Moana(f): 11:00am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Sometimes you have come from perfect gentleman shell and give those fools what they deserve cheesy
gentleman gini? You have no future! Hungry mofo cheesy it will not put food on your plate. While others are making money out there idiiiots are ranting senselessly of " intellgence" they cannot put to good use! Lolz you are pathetic
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by kinglekan: 11:00am On May 06, 2015
Mhizkel:
Serious jor
Na me serious pass!! Oya I dey hear u. smiley
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 11:02am On May 06, 2015
Moana:

That your father can provide your 3 square meal does not mean you should brag about it on a public forum like this
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Moana(f): 11:04am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
That your father can provide your 3 square meal does not meal you should brag about it on a public forum like this
undecided i said u are hungry i never mentioned anything about my father! It has really cut u this deep? grin oya kpele o
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by ronald4lif(m): 11:06am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
What more can I say when my bros has given an encouraging comment cool

Egbon mi, na you too much pass.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by vizkiz: 11:09am On May 06, 2015
Moana:
undecided i said u are hungry i never mentioned anything about my father! It has really cut u this deep? grin oya kpele o

seems you'v gat a crush on tosyne2much and you don't know how to get his attention. smiley
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2015
vizkiz:

seems you'v gat a crush on tosyne2much and you don't know how to get his attention. smiley
The yeye girl just dey quote me up and down cheesy

And me I no need any babe cos I don get one already cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2015
Moana:
gentleman gini? You have no future! Hungry mofo cheesy it will not put food on your plate. While others are making money out there idiiiots are ranting senselessly of " intellgence" they cannot put to good use! Lolz you are pathetic
Oooooh you want to bring future into this ? I have no future ryt ?

If I may ask, what makes you think your future will be bright ?

Lemme make some clarity cos I can see that you have poor understanding about life... Nobody is sure of his/her future. However, we all are only striving as we endeavour to be the best amongst our equals but no one knows when he/she will die, or what the future will be like

Sometimes, life can be fair to the lazy ones even more than the hard working ones. That's the dynamism of life, so who are you to predict one"s future ?
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by vizkiz: 11:15am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
The yeye girl just dey quote me up and down cheesy

And me I no need any babe cos I don get one already cheesy

ouch! That hurts grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Etetejake(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2015
In 2008, I promised myself that if no girl accept me for who I am, my present state b4 the juice starts coming then I will become a name that any of them that crose me will live to regret ever meeting. Sometimes u girls don't know u are the reason guys becomes bad. U treat us like poo and turn us into beast. An when we ar with the control knob we do things we swore never to do. if u don't luv me now is it when am well to do that u will luv me? Sorry for your sorry ass.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Moana(f): 11:21am On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oooooh you want to bring future into this ? I have no future ryt ?

If I may ask, what make you think your future will be bright ?

Lemme make some clarity cos I can see that you have poor understanding about life... Nobody is sure of his/her future. However, we all are only striving as we endeavour to be the best amongst our equals but no one knows when he/she will die, or what the future will be like

Sometimes, life can be fair to the lazy ones even more than the hard working ones. That's the dynamism of life, so who are you to predict one"s future ?
im sorry if i said something sensitive that could have hurt you, but always remember that for every action there is a consequence, before so flipping around from so called " gentleman mood" to " angry black man mood" remember that i will retaliate too. So lets let this one go.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Moana(f): 11:24am On May 06, 2015
vizkiz:

so every girl that quotes you is looking for your attention? Im sure if a girl greets u in person you would automatically think she wants to marry you. You really need to stop thinking like a psycho, its not attractive undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.