Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (65737 Views)

7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by MzzTega(f): 9:27pm On May 05, 2015
braindamage:
Well crafted. Tell the audience, don't skip it. Its part of the script grin
Oya, goodnight!
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by vizkiz: 9:28pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

Good for u tho cheesy

But that doesn't mean you should see all girls as Sheila!
Just as we have different names, our characters are different also!

getting that kindda actitude from more than 2 girls is enough to make any guy wise you know...
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Mavor: 9:28pm On May 05, 2015
OP change the title to "10 Disgusting Habits Naija Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them"....Only 9ja girls pull these stunts. Normal ladies don't do it.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by braindamage(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2015
MzzTega:

Oya, goodnight!
grin Sleep well. But read that list again
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by kaima1984(f): 9:30pm On May 05, 2015
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 9:30pm On May 05, 2015
Justfollowit:
In regards to number 8, I disagree. When a lady makes her position known and you fail to back off. You deserve whatever comes your way. We understand that it takes men a lot of effort and humility to approach a lady they admire however there is nothing more annoying and suffocating than a man who wouldn't back off angry
Clam for yourself
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Godsonkemz(m): 9:34pm On May 05, 2015
Naija girls get first class here. Hard to get, easy to break their heart.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by afortress(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2015
well we all have had a share of an option from 1 to the last... but i have been slapped... i sent card alot... i end up d!cking her friends to hear the gossips... i sent card... my money was given to another bad guy by my so called girlfriend who was someone elses... but all these made me a better person and a better lover... am glad i experienced them sha.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Mhizkel(f): 9:40pm On May 05, 2015
vizkiz:

getting that kindda actitude from more than 2 girls is enough to make any guy wise you know...
True, but it's not enough to make a guy conclude all girls are like that!
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 05, 2015
bxcode:
If were a lady I will do more than the op have listed above, for God's sake why will I know that you are toasting me and still play nice with you? What happens to a bread after it had been toasted? undecided
And to think that some ladies see toasting as being fly on her own part, lady you are about to be eatengrin
lol
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by donem: 9:42pm On May 05, 2015
Mavor:
OP change the title to "10 Disgusting Habits Naija Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them"....Only 9ja girls pull these stunts. Normal ladies don't do it.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Fratello(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2015
Mavor:
Yo! I'm so seconding this #fact
_LocalBlackBrains

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by MzzTega(f): 9:46pm On May 05, 2015
braindamage:
grin Sleep well. But read that list again
lemme o
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Missmossy(f): 9:47pm On May 05, 2015
Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by kinglekan: 9:51pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
sad
Wetin? undecided
I lie?
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 05, 2015
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by braindamage(m): 9:55pm On May 05, 2015
MzzTega:

lemme o
You're the one disturbing me. Only told you to sleep well, not disturb. But read the list again. Not to bore you, read points: 5, 6, 7 and 9. Sleep well
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by kalufelix(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2015
Fratello:
_LocalBlackBrains
THIS!
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by SleekyPosh(m): 9:57pm On May 05, 2015
No 4 tho..More Like me..I go straight 2 d point. No room 4 Bullshiitz...She actz up.I humble her. Miorayeoshi. wink
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by kalufelix(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2015
Who get time for these ashaw0 gals roaming the streets
#localblacksensebitches
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by vizkiz: 10:01pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

True, but it's not enough to make a guy conclude all girls are like that!

hmmmn...you haven't replied my pm btw tongue
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Fratello(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2015
kalufelix:

THIS!
yes...
Add yours?
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On May 05, 2015
queenabby:
lol am guity of no 2 and 8
Keep it up cool
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by hollowpot15684(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2015
hmm.. may God help every man.

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 10:12pm On May 05, 2015
kaima1984:
ladies u toast are der bread?
Yeah they are bread cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by adeniyilamlek(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2015
If them call you brother before, they will start calling by name
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by adeniyilamlek(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2015
If them call you brother before, they will start calling you by name
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by MzzTega(f): 10:22pm On May 05, 2015
braindamage:
You're the one disturbing me. Only told you to sleep well, not disturb. But read the list again. Not to bore you, read points: 5, 6, 7 and 9. Sleep well
I will cease your fone oo.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 05, 2015
@OP all the list just shows you how insecure most ladies are.. physically, psychologically and financially - it is simply a defense mechanism that is almost deployed by instinct.. so no blame them.. you just have to know how to make your approach and disarm their defenses before they have the opportunity to deploy.. grin grin grin sometimes when i make a girl feel defenseless it is hilarious .. you can tell she is trying to pull out a defence but it is just stuck half-wayin her purse and BBM is the only defence she has grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by braindamage(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2015
MzzTega:

I will cease your fone oo.
grin Please do, not held my fone in some 3hrs. Please read those points again. Read them like you preparing for an exam.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 05, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 05, 2015
If naija babes nor do all these things when una dey yarn so, una go take them seriously? I think that is their way of driving failures away from them. We should only teach them how to be polite and forge ahead because mechanics when they drive oga car na him dem go go jam for road oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.