Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,219 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (101107 Views)

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by creepsyme(f): 11:09pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:
That ends the dating my dear. I"ll rather stay outside so we'll talk and then never visit. I mean There is no way I will be excited to see such dirty house and still want to continue. Jeez what kind of impression is that?!! angry

ikp4succes come and see this
tnks for ur sincereity! first impresssion they say matters, hw can a guy bring me into a dirty house for the very first time? I dont give a hoot if u r testing me or not, at least not on the first date. he may possibly be needing a help to clean up for him after then he dumps u and den pile up again for anoda lady to come clean, it goes on and on.....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 05, 2015
prettyJoy22:
yes,there was no relationship in the first place undecided
Life is all about choices and decisions... You've made yours my dear and those that choose to stay behind and help the guy out with chores made theirs too... What matters most is the state of our conscience before, during and after making such decisions...

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 05, 2015
No be only testing...he is a confirmed pig!
Cleaning up is an act of desperation.

ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tanyogo(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2015
hamilton62:

I have to come on here, just because you think the other lady was doing it out of desperation doesn't mean she is... That's solely you thought dear... Well, when being good or naturally hard working is part of you dear, you can't cloak it because it's you... A guy can do ot to test you sincerely just as a girl might outline her assignment to test a dude.
I agree with u completely, these babes are just..
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 05, 2015
Don't mind the desperate chics that will turn themselves into house girls all in search of husband only to end up with a pig!
Shame!
creepsyme:
tnks for ur sincereity! first impresssion they say matters, hw can a guy bring me into a dirty house for the very first time? I dont give a hoot if u r testing me or not, at least not on the first date. he may possibly be needing a help to clean up for him after then he dumps u and den pile up again for anoda lady to come clean, it goes on and on.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tanyogo(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2015
peppyluv02:
No be only testing...he is a confirmed pig!
Cleaning up is an act of desperation.

Desperation u said? How?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Moana(f): 11:12pm On May 05, 2015
Nicely ask him to clean it up the same way he messed it up

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 05, 2015
justineu:
Ladies what will you do wen you see this in your new guy house?

Is this a scattered piggry?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by creepsyme(f): 11:13pm On May 05, 2015
justineu:
who knws if he want to test her, the guy may want to knw how hard working she is. since that's her first tym she should do the cleaning then subsequent tym she should pour her feelins on him.
old story.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by thelish(f): 11:14pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

If you are for real then you are indeed a wife material... Keep it up dear..
is it when a woman equate herself to a slave, that she is seen as a wife material?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Esdb3: 11:16pm On May 05, 2015
ikp4succes:

Actually, the athiest here usually hide.. they are a lot of religous people here.. The people who don't belive in god, are usually the science professors, some young ones.. If you be politician, con talk say u be athiest for america, you don lose election be that..in short the gay/lesbian thing, its illegal/or not recognized in america federal law.. The federal govt allow state to handle such law, because its so sensitive.. So like all those southern states, them ban am..den place like California,Vegas(city) in dey legal.. The U.S are not forcing us, its just the UN, its their right to protect every Earth citizens, and they believe sexuality it's something the govt cannot control, and it should be up to the individual to make their decision. People in Nigeria, say its not african culture, i mean what exactly is african culture.. when one maga was asked in aljazera..in con dey quote bible grin grin , like if Bible na afircan.. I just think Nigeria or Afirca is not ready for democracy, not to talk of allowing gays to practice as the like..Forcing africans/Nigerians, will only make it worse.. Let africa or Nigeria, become stable economically, and let evreybody be comfortable, then we can now talk about sexuality. According to someone, "Gay/Lesbian law implementation, is first world problem, not third world".

Abeg if you don study the world well you will notice some things relate abstractly too. Oya take for instance(can't remember any vivid example now why does every male mammal spunk like we do. Why are female animals not sleeping with themselves. I made the 'some things relate' statement to be able to give this "like poles repel" the arse is for pooing according to science, the vagiiii*iiina was made to be penetrated according to science.... Once again I ask who be the mumu....... And why can't he quote the bible. The first world have lost touch with the roots(I believe it is a glitch in the programming or better a behaviour of created things to tend to act on their own I've studied even gui buttons to prove this..... And heretically I think God is the cause or he made it like that....lord forgive me), the bible, christianity is not *religion* lemme explain before u bite me grin!! It is just there to guide you to your path it does not make you its servant no, in no be muhame..... It is there to help us remember our creator so we won't go astray. It is there see what the world is turning into if it isn't there imagine what we would be. It is like the manual to guard you on earth when you come but we have gotten so entangled with vanity that we con forget our ROOT..... Maybe if you hear my own version of creation you go understand though I'm havingg problems perfecting it.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Felvet(f): 11:18pm On May 05, 2015
Very bad impression on a first date. Nevertheless, I will help him clean it, and after that, (with play play) I will tell him I wouldn't want to see such again. I hate dirt.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by creepsyme(f): 11:18pm On May 05, 2015
Mannylex:
Mehn! This guy is a pig. Even if the kitchen is always this dirty, on the first day the chic is coming, the place should be tidy. Damn! It only shows lackadaisical attitude, and that's a warning sign.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
1, 000, 000 likes for u if I culd.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by hamilton62(m): 11:19pm On May 05, 2015
ThoniaSlim:

My dear if you get married to a man with this mentality then you in for a long ride!

If you think it takes just your cleaning abilities to make a marriage work then you in for a rude shock.

A man who measures your ability to be a wife based on your cleaning skills is a man you do not wanna have any business with. Trust me.
Please what is the yardstick for measuring the ability of a lady at first date or anytime?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by creepsyme(f): 11:22pm On May 05, 2015
vislabraye:

When you've been praying to God for a man and God finally brings one to you now you are doing shakara. He may be God's answer to you but you can't discern it. As a good wife to be, you will nuture him into who you want him to be.
After all, don't you say behind every successful man is a woman? Oya, stay put. grin
any man who is not ashame to bring a lady into this kind of house for a first date has a problem with his modula oblongata.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by leke12(m): 11:22pm On May 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

grin grin

You still saying same thing

All the best sha smiley Different strokes for different folks wink
yes my sis, so many ladies few wives.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tashaamania(f): 11:23pm On May 05, 2015
leke12:
yes my sis, so many ladies few wives.
you sounding like my grandpa now angry
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 05, 2015
thelish:
is it when a woman equate herself to a slave, that she is seen as a wife material?
Look at what modernization has turned our girls into? When did washing of dirty dishes and cleaning of house surmounted to slavery?? You came to a guy's house for the first time and met such scene, frankly speaking, If you are the well trained type, fixing that kitchen won't take you up to an hour... Home training is something that is inculcated or inbuilt and not something you act like a movie... If the guy in question here were to be Dangote's son, will all these girls saying they will walk away still walk? This life sef...

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by hamilton62(m): 11:27pm On May 05, 2015
creepsyme:
When a man has concluded on you dear, the first impression has already been done before you gave him the time to invite you to his home and he is ready to know the type of lady you are before he falls head to toe for you in totality...
This situation isn't a direct thought stuff but blended with intelligence.
Can you be smart enough to ask you why must this kitchen look like this on my first visit to his home and not a mistake visit but he invited me?
If you can ask yourself this question in such instance then you will start having options to weigh...
Mind you, I don't support the dirty nonsense but I am being rational as a being I am.
Thanks
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by swisschris(m): 11:27pm On May 05, 2015
VaselineCrew:

how big is dis girl yansh
brrrruuuuuuuuhhh!!!! This comment made my day grin cheesy
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tanyogo(m): 11:29pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

Look at what modernization has turned our girls into? When did washing of dirty dishes and cleaning of house surmounted to slavery?? You came to a guy's house for the first time and met such scene, frankly speaking, If you are the well trained type, fixing that kitchen won't take you up to an hour... Home training is something that is inculcated or inbuilt and not something you act like a movie... If the guy in question here were to be Dangote's son, will all these girls saying they will walk away still walk? This life sef...
Don't mind all these babe's, there are not just up to it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by spartoo: 11:30pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me

wife material. .
10 complete yards

infact wen I find u am gonna marry u
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Richy4(m): 11:31pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:

Good girl. but remember not to scream about how dirty he was when you becomes " Mrs" tomorrow because you walked in and saw it that way, you don't expect him to change overnight.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by leke12(m): 11:34pm On May 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

you sounding like my grandpa now angry
lol! Are u serious? Am still far from dat for now maybe in d nxt 25 yrs I can b gra pa! No one is perfect, just nid sm1 u can be actually last with for a very long time, I don't want a divorce.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 05, 2015
ojugom aka undecided

Tanyogo:
Desperation u said? How?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by pizzy24(m): 11:35pm On May 05, 2015
If it takes her a week to clean up the little mess, then she must be a lazy one.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Caleycash(m): 11:37pm On May 05, 2015
Justfollowit:
That is the end of the relationship angry
Chai...you be mumu
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tashaamania(f): 11:38pm On May 05, 2015
leke12:
lol! Are u serious? Am still far from dat for now maybe in d nxt 25 yrs I can b gra pa! No one is perfect, just nid sm1 u can be actually last with for a very long time, I don't want a divorce.
Yeah, I think he told one of my uncles that grin
BTW, Everyone needs that someone..
Goodnight smiley
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Caleycash(m): 11:40pm On May 05, 2015
braindamage:
Horrible kitchen. Some folks are just living corpse. I hardly eat out because I fear how/where the food was prepared. And I am serious, I have a very picky dog that even senses if a food was slightly spoilt or poorly warmed, would not eat the food...no good food will come out that kitchen. Thanks for the wine smiley
Tell us say u get dog...mtcheeewww. Abeg bounce
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by OKNkanu(m): 11:41pm On May 05, 2015
Bobo.... this kitchen no dirty... e durty!........ I see am fear catch me.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by leke12(m): 11:42pm On May 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

Yeah, I think he told one of my uncles that grin
BTW, Everyone needs that someone..
Goodnight smiley
yea! To be togeda For a very long tym! U really kip me open a little dis nite. Gudnite and swit dreams!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 05, 2015
Caleycash:
Chai...you be mumu

Chai... You be ode undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.