Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (101086 Views)

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by sacora(f): 10:49pm On May 05, 2015
spacefreak:

I like your signature. smiley
thks
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by sacora(f): 10:50pm On May 05, 2015
spacefreak:

thnks
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by sacora(f): 10:50pm On May 05, 2015
spacefreak:

thanks
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

Okay, whatever..

abeg knw vex ; cheesy
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tanyogo(m): 10:50pm On May 05, 2015
ChappyChase:

Test my balls!!!! No be only test! One day he go tell you to jump inside pit latrine cause he wan test you!
If you be my sister I go break your head!
Na wao to u ooo! The babe no commit crime na. She is only doing the needful.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Esdb3: 10:51pm On May 05, 2015
ikp4succes:

The religion wey u na dey worship for naija na foreign.. white man come from the west with christanity, arab come from middle east with islam.. grin grin

Abeg no mind the essay just read better you might learn.

I don know say that na the wahala. You don go there don read or hear things and with the mind set that africans are primitive(which we are not! Infact we are the sanest humans earth can offer right now! They call us primitive because we don't believe women shld sleep with women or that men should change to women grin abeg who sounds dumb among them and us?!) You con think say "eh! I must rise above africans in thinking. I have heard white people and I know better!(meanwhile the same thing still continues! The white people are still showing you they own you and the 'rise above the african sense and be SMART' thing you got going on proves it. How? White people told you there is God right? Well now they are telling you there is none! White is truly the higher race{for now though!})

LOL!grin see the way dem just they play us! Telling us there is God(truth) and then telling you there is none so women can sleep with women, men can do men, they can have nothing pricking them not to do weed and sleep around....... Atheists say you don't need the bible to know sth is wrong, plot twist they don't to know "selfish interest!" Is!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:
Who is your madam?
na u nah,that swaggerlicious pH mama

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by prettyJoy22(f): 10:52pm On May 05, 2015
justineu:
who knws if he want to test her, the guy may want to knw how hard working she is. since that's her first tym she should do the cleaning then subsequent tym she should pour her feelins on him.
Na food or lab rat she be wey him dey test
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by leke12(m): 10:52pm On May 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

Well, Have YOU met YOU? undecided Typical Nigerian. The type that would want their gf/fianceè work their asses out just to prove they are not lazy angry..
You are still saying same as using it as a criteria for wife-picking
Again, has it ever occurred to you that ladies and men alike can pretend what they are not throughout the period of courting?

Besides, why do y'al think it's all about y'al - men in relationships?
Anyways, I cant stand someone who would set me up with this kinda test because I hate dirtiness and I cant pretend to condole dirtiness just 'coz I feel he might just be running some kinda shiity test on me..
hmm! There many ways to catch a rat even if it is a white one! This kind test is even arcade, I can fake blindness or accident(using wheelchair) unless d ladies is worth staking everytin on(maybe resourceful). Many guys are lukin for a wife but am looking for a wife and a frend. I believe in equal right at d same tym u must worth it cause is rare in Africa especially dis naija.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by creamynuela88: 10:52pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me

Test ko exam ni? Dis is d height of Dirtiness... if u start nw 2 pass d test just av in mind that u shouldn't fail in d future oh! goodluck in your test...
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Funkychic(f): 10:52pm On May 05, 2015
EricRichie:
Simple! Help him clean the house.. .

It's cuz of stupid questions like this that I bomb people

Lol...are u a lady? is d question meant for u? allow d ladies to do d answering things jor....
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 05, 2015
Tanyogo:
y not. A woman running away from the situation is simply irresponsible, African school of thought tells us that it's the responsibility of the woman to take care of the house.

but dey neva marry, how is it her job to keep the place clean..she knw even dey stay there.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Omotayor123(f): 10:53pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me
Test for wating He don pay ur Bride price?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 05, 2015
mykel25:

C diz boy ooo...na wife u dey find abi slave...FOOOoooOOOOL!
Any girl that runs away from minor house chores at home isn't a wife material... In my village we call them city girls or pinging girls... lolz

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 05, 2015
most ladies would try to impress by cleaning up.... especially if they are trying to act like wife material... grin
Funkychic:

Lol...are u a lady? is d question meant for u? allow d ladies to do d answering things jor....

Lol. . Am just tired of seeing this kind of question every day. . It infuriates me
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by hamilton62(m): 10:57pm On May 05, 2015
Deejavuu:

I'm telling you. Some girls and this marriage/relationship ish. sad

Reminds me of this quote
In every relationship you keep if it's not for positive purpose dear, you are at the lost end...
Being good isn't what you do because of your relationship but it's who you are though I don't support that untidy kitchen stuff... Before you made a YES with the person don't you think he will have some downsides and you discovering it now does it mean you should start hitting your feet on the floor that this must be done this way or use your intelligence as a matured and well groomed lady to correct him that such thing is a No! No!! No!!! Situation that it's not good for his personality and yours if he doesn't care about his and you won't like it repeating itself again?
You just decided to react to the way the guy who left that stupid dirt in that kitchen anticipated and this means that you can't add any meaningful value in his flaws that'll be his thought which is a fact.
We are in a relationship to urgment someone's deficiency and they too to us.
I was thought by my father and mum to do things and never look at the second person because it makes me matured, home groomed and superior.
But please cleanest is next to godliness.
Thanks.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by prettyJoy22(f): 10:57pm On May 05, 2015
IamOdin:

You're an all time greatest f00l..No wonder you've still not married at ur age.So u expect everything to come in a platter??.Bae wake up from ur slumber,life is too short to be wasted fantasizing on things that will never materialize..#my2kobo. you sound so pained or is that you kitchen in the picture?
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 05, 2015
prettyJoy22:
Lol wife material indeed! Any man that leaves his kitchen like this is not just dirty but filthy cuz from the pic that is not one day dirt,it must have taken days for the kitchen to get this dirty....to think his been feeding from there angry
And what you saying is that you going to take a walk abi?... Relationship ends...
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tashaamania(f): 10:58pm On May 05, 2015
leke12:
hmm! There many ways to catch a rat even if it is a white one! This kind test is even arcade, I can fake blindness or accident(using wheelchair) unless d ladies is worth staking everytin on(maybe resourceful). Many guys are lukin for a wife but am looking for a wife and a frend. I believe in equal right at d same tym u must worth it cause is rare in Africa.
grin grin

You still saying same thing

All the best sha smiley Different strokes for different folks wink
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tanyogo(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2015
ikp4succes:

but dey neva marry, how is it her job to keep the place clean..she knw even dey stay there.. undecided
Practice brings perfection, she beta start learning. Besides, since they are in a relationship, they are more of one.
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Caleycash(m): 11:00pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
Nne no mind all this deceiving lazy girls here...you er epic;because no sane guy will let his house b dis untidy if not for a reason...i sense you came from a nurtured and hardworking family background...I ll also like to chat with you privately.merci beaucoup
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tanyogo(m): 11:01pm On May 05, 2015
Funkychic:

Oya na, Lady comment..... Waiting
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tashaamania(f): 11:01pm On May 05, 2015
ikp4succes:

abeg knw vex ; cheesy
undecided
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 05, 2015
Esdb3:

Abeg no mind the essay just read better you might learn.

I don know say that na the wahala. You don go there don read or hear things and with the mind set that africans are primitive(which we are not! Infact we are the sanest humans earth can offer right now! They call us primitive because we don't believe women shld sleep with women or that men should change to women grin abeg who sounds dumb among them and us?!) You con think say "eh! I must rise above africans in thinking. I have heard white people and I know better!(meanwhile the same thing still continues! The white people are still showing you they own you and the 'rise above the african sense and be SMART' thing you got going on proves it. How? White people told you there is God right? Well now they are telling you there is none! White is truly the higher race{for now though!})

LOL!grin see the way dem just they play us! Telling us there is God(truth) and then telling you there is none so women can sleep with women, men can do men, they can have nothing pricking them not to do weed and sleep around....... Atheists say you don't need the bible to know sth is wrong, plot twist they don't to know "selfish interest!" Is!

Actually, the athiest here usually hide.. they are a lot of religous people here.. The people who don't belive in god, are usually the science professors, some young ones.. If you be politician, con talk say u be athiest for america, you don lose election be that..in short the gay/lesbian thing, its illegal/or not recognized in america federal law.. The federal govt allow state to handle such law, because its so sensitive.. So like all those southern states, them ban am..den place like California,Vegas(city) in dey legal.. The U.S are not forcing us, its just the UN, its their right to protect every Earth citizens, and they believe sexuality it's something the govt cannot control, and it should be up to the individual to make their decision. People in Nigeria, say its not african culture, i mean what exactly is african culture.. when one maga was asked in aljazera..in con dey quote bible grin grin , like if Bible na afircan.. I just think Nigeria or Afirca is not ready for democracy, not to talk of allowing gays to practice as the like..Forcing africans/Nigerians, will only make it worse.. Let africa or Nigeria, become stable economically, and let evreybody be comfortable, then we can now talk about sexuality. According to someone, "Gay/Lesbian law implementation, is first world problem, not third world".
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by afuye(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2015
U be fine girl ooo
ginawest:
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Uncletony(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2015
wole soyinka is a madt man!!
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by IamOdin: 11:03pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=prettyJoy22 post=33457502][/quote]

I aint pained,not one bit..I'm just disgusted on how you ladies reason..
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by prettyJoy22(f): 11:03pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

And what you saying is that you going to take a walk abi?... Relationship ends...
yes,there was no relationship in the first place undecided
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by hamilton62(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

My dear just be real to yourself. For a record, I'm not lazy and I'm sure that info isn't important to you. secondly according to the op/pic, it says first date so obviously we haven't started dating yet but about to. What is the guy trying to imply now, to test me or what?! Everybody is different my dear, just because miss A would get her ass to work immediately because she desperately wants to date the dude doesn't mean miss B would want to.
I have to come on here, just because you think the other lady was doing it out of desperation doesn't mean she is... That's solely you thought dear... Well, when being good or naturally hard working is part of you dear, you can't cloak it because it's you... A guy can do ot to test you sincerely just as a girl might outline her assignment to test a dude.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by amakaffy: 11:05pm On May 05, 2015
AustinBlinks:
He's dirty..... you're lazy! A good woman takes care of and cleans things

Abi ooo.... go check dat gal house.. her room go be like ATAN... abi no be dem Lagos gal... Na 6 pple de sleep her room

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

undecided

i fit toast you for nairaland grin grin , even though i dey far away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.