Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? (9273 Views)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
chigoizie7:
*As a gf? (Lashing and all that) YES

*as a wife? NO

* don't ask me why because I don't even know why, but I just can't marry such a gal.

*of all my agbero life as a student, I no get tattoo, I no pierce my ear, na ma wife wan come do am? Ekwe n'abia.

but what has tattoo got to do with morality

although I wouldn't keep one myself and I dislike them.

piercing- I would get it on my belly button, that's it. does it make any difference?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
killerman47:
don't care, as long as the person is a professional that knows his onions....... I'll fix one on my wife's waist on our honeymoon.... would like a big flower on her hips.... I really love it..... I just hope she will buy the idea.....

nawao for whosoever has the honour of becoming your wife

flower tattoo for her hips. why not add egusi seed tattoo for her leg...
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

but what has tattoo got to do with morality

although I wouldn't keep one myself and I dislike them.

piercing- I would get it on my belly button, that's it. does it make any difference?

*It has got nothing to do with morality.

*i love tats, but I could not get one.(I don't even know why I didn't , most of my friends had one or two + piercing, maybe, I was just trying to be different)

* as for piercing? I could take double for my wife (ears).

*as for getting one on ur belly button, that's ur biz,not mine.
As for making any difference? Well, different tales for different folks.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
chigoizie7:

*It has got nothing to do with morality.

*i love tats, but I could not get one.(I don't even know why I didn't , most of my friends had one or two + piercing, maybe, I was just trying to be different)

* as for piercing? I could take double for my wife (ears).

*as for getting one on ur belly button, that's ur biz,not mine.
As for making any difference? Well, different tales for different folks.

belly button - yeah I mean would it make a difference in your feelings towards somebody you potentially wanted to marry

oh so what was the reason? if not morality

I wanted double once upon a time but im glad I didn't do it. i wish i didn't pierce my ears in the first place now, unpierced ears look really good
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

belly button - yeah I mean would it make a difference in your feelings towards somebody you potentially wanted to marry

oh so what was the reason? if not morality

I wanted double once upon a time but im glad I didn't do it. i wish i didn't pierce my ears in the first place now, unpierced ears look really good

One thing about stereotypes, is that, it is never the truth.

Now, many people will have that single belief that gals, who has tats,multiples piercing are most likely to be whores. Well, I will beg to differ on that notion. Same way people think that people that smokes weed are touts and irresponsible fellows,

If u are expecting me to tell u that the reason I don't like tats or ur getting a belly button is synonymous with the above beliefs, sorry to disapoint u, u will not hear dat from me.

Like I said, its ur biz,not mine.(If u really want to get a belly button piercing)

Different tales for different folks.( Making any difference on the feelings of my potential wife)

As for morality sake? It depends on what u as an individual term "morality", I ve done so many things that the society see as immorality, (eg) I smoke weed, sorry, skunk, I don't see it as being immoral, otherwise I wouldn't be doing it, same way, u wouldn't see getting tats or multiple piercing + belly button as not being immoral.

My point is, whatever sails ur ship, might sink mine.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
chigoizie7:

One thing about stereotypes, is that, it is never the truth.

Now, many people will have that single belief that gals, who has tats,multiples piercing are most likely to be whores. Well, I will beg to differ on that notion. Same way people think that people that smokes weed are touts and irresponsible fellows,

If u are expecting me to tell u that the reason I don't like tats or ur getting a belly button is synonymous with the above beliefs, sorry to disapoint u, u will not hear dat from me.

Like I said, its ur biz,not mine.(If u really want to get a belly button piercing)

Different tales for different folks.( Making any difference on the feelings of my potential wife)

As for morality sake? It depends on what u as an individual term "morality", I ve done so many things that the society see as immorality, (eg) I smoke weed, sorry, skunk, I don't see it as being immoral, otherwise I wouldn't be doing it, same way, u wouldn't see getting tats or multiple piercing + belly button as not being immoral.

My point is, whatever sails ur ship, might sink mine.

but its like youre twisting your post on me. was it not you posted this

chigoizie7:
*As a gf? (Lashing and all that) YES

*as a wife? NO

* don't ask me why because I don't even know why, but I just can't marry such a gal.

*of all my agbero life as a student, I no get tattoo, I no pierce my ear, na ma wife wan come do am ? Ekwe n'abia.

from this is summised that you have some kind of moral issue with piercings and tattoos.

although as a side note I would strongly discourage you from smoking weed as you will significantly increase your risk of psychotic illness

I hate seeing Africans getting messed up by drugs. anyway:

so do you have a problem with the body modifications in your future wife or not? I don't understand
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

but its like youre twisting your post on me. was it not you posted this

from this is summised that you have some kind of moral issue with piercings and tattoos.

although as a side note I would strongly discourage you from smoking weed as you will significantly increase your risk of psychotic illness

I hate seeing Africans getting messed up by drugs. anyway:

so do you have a problem with the body modifications in your future wife or not? I don't understand

Really, u re kinda stressing me( I am down with fever) nevertheless.

Weed "INCREASING" my psychotic illness? Jokes apart, do I sound like I am suffering from one? (Please, its just a question).

Twisting my words? Apparently, u didn't read were I said,

"Don't ask me why,because, I don't even know that myself"

U forgot were I said that all most all my friends while in skul had either the piercing and tats, except me, "WHY ?" Because I just wanted to be different, not that I don't like or love them, it looks good on people.

I just don't like doing things because many people are doing it.

I do wat I want to do,

Yes, I said I would not like to marry a lady with so much piercing and tats( I must have a reason for that, I understand that's what u want me to tell u)

In as much as I don't like joining d bandwagon, in as much a I don't like believing in stereotypes. But I so much believe in traditions of my people. That same tradition sees it as immoral, but I don't .

I might have twisted it a little bit, because I never knew someone would be so into dis as to know my reasons, thus my saying "don't ask me why,because I don't even know the reason myself". I expected it to end there.

It might sound a bit hypocritical of me to say, I won't marry someone with eida tats or multiple piercing. But still won't give reason because I don't like stereotyped notions.

U don't like Africans indulging in drugs?
Well, to me, weed is just an anti depressant.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
chigoizie7:

Really, u re kinda stressing me( I am down with fever) nevertheless.

Weed "INCREASING" my psychotic illness? Jokes apart, do I sound like I am suffering from one? (Please, its just a question).

Twisting my words? Apparently, u didn't read were I said,

"Don't ask me why,because, I don't even know that myself"

U forgot were I said that all most all my friends while in skul had either the piercing and tats, except me, "WHY ?" Because I just wanted to be different, not that I don't like or love them, it looks good on people.

I just don't like doing things because many people are doing it.

I do wat I want to do,

Yes, I said I would not like to marry a lady with so much piercing and tats( I must have a reason for that, I understand that's what u want me to tell u)

In as much as I don't like joining d bandwagon, in as much a I don't like believing in stereotypes. But I so much believe in traditions of my people. That same tradition sees it as immoral, but I don't .

I might have twisted it a little bit, because I never knew someone would be so into dis as to know my reasons, thus my saying "don't ask me why,because I don't even know the reason myself". I expected it to end there.

It might sound a bit hypocritical of me to say, I won't marry someone with eida tats or multiple piercing. But still won't give reason because I don't like stereotyped notions.

U don't like Africans indulging in drugs?
Well, to me, weed is just an anti depressant.

Mehn, I don suffer for your confusion tire.

Oga, I said weed smoking would significantly increase your risk of developing psychosis. You don't sound like you have it already but I still recommend you stop because once it hits it is extremely unpleasant and disabling. I don't think weed is addictive so you can stop now if you want to.

Ok I think I understand. so you wouldn't marry someone with tats because according to tradition they make the girl seem as if shes wayward even though you don't really believe that?

are you suffering from something that requires an antidepressant? because weed can actually act as a depressant at times so it may make it worse

#my 2 kobo
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by faith551(m): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Am a fan of art, Infact I love art. I like tats too when they are done well, I've worn temporary ones severally.
But the issue is will I or my future wife be proud to show such things to our kids?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

Mehn, I don suffer for your confusion tire.

Oga, I said weed smoking would significantly increase your risk of developing psychosis. You don't sound like you have it already but I still recommend you stop because once it hits it is extremely unpleasant and disabling. I don't think weed is addictive so you can stop now if you want to.

Ok I think I understand. so you wouldn't marry someone with tats because according to tradition they make the girl seem as if shes wayward even though you don't really believe that?

are you suffering from something that requires an antidepressant? because weed can actually act as a depressant at times so it may make it worse

#my 2 kobo

*Thanks

*Yes

*Yes

*Yes,

Can I go to bed now? My head is really spinning.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 11:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
chigoizie7:

*Thanks

*Yes

*Yes

*Yes,

Can I go to bed now? My head is really spinning.

I never understand why people do this. If you cant answer now, wouldn't you just wait until tomorrow instead of giving me a short answer

good night joor
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

I never understand why people do this. If you cant answer now, wouldn't you just wait until tomorrow instead of giving me a short answer

good night joor

U never understand why people do what?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
chigoizie7:

nothing, ka chi fo smiley
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
chigoizie7:

I forgot to add sorry for your fever; get well soon
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

nothing, ka chi fo smiley

Of all the convo, the best part for me is "ka chi foo".
I like that, I mean ability to speak igbo.
As for the fever? I appreciate.
Let's just say the sleep don comot for my eye,
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

good night joor

U never understand why people do what? I am curious.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
chigoizie7:

U never understand why people do what? I am curious.

If somebody is tired and doesn't want to talk anymore, all they have to do is not answer the message until the next time. not give an insufficient answer undecided as if I'm holding you to the computer
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrCork: 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrsChima:
What are your views of women and tattoos?
Would you date a girl wearing tattoos?
Marry?

My sister decided to get a tattoo to surprised her boyfriend. He told her that she is participating in a devil worship.

Your thoughtd?

...I love tattoo on women's nyansh & booobsi....I enjoy kissssin it

1 Like

Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 12:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

If somebody is tired and doesn't want to talk anymore, all they have to do is not answer the message until the next time. not give an insufficient answer undecided as if I'm holding you to the computer

Ok. what ans do u want?

*1st point:- about psychosis and weed, it was an advice, I appreciate that, thus, saying "THANKS"

*2nd point:- about understanding my following the traditions of my people as seeing ladies with many piercing and tats as wayward and all that. U were correct, that's why I answered. "YES".

*3rd point:- about suffering from anything that needs an anti depressant, I said, "YES"

*4th point :- about accepting that weed can also cause depression, I said , "YES".

U understood all that, the only one u didn't understand is when I said.

"Can I go to bed now? My head is spinning".
I am sorry for sounding a bit rude.

I only said dat, because I really don't know were u are heading to with the "Q n A" session.

U wan write book on the subject? Lol

Ada ndi igbo ji eje mba, ewela iwe inu?.

Are u a health worker?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 12:24am On Jul 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

Ok. what ans do u want?

*1st point:- about psychosis and weed, it was an advice, I appreciate that, thus, saying "THANKS"

*2nd point:- about understanding my following the traditions of my people as seeing ladies with many piercing and tats as wayward and all that. U were correct, that's why I answered. "YES".

*3rd point:- about suffering from anything that needs an anti depressant, I said, "YES"

*4th point :- about accepting that weed can also cause depression, I said , "YES".

U understood all that, the only one u didn't understand is when I said.

"Can I go to bed now? My head is spinning".
I am sorry for sounding a bit rude.

I only said dat, because I really don't know were u are heading to with the "Q n A" session.

U wan write book on the subject? Lol

Ada ndi igbo ji eje mba, ewela iwe inu?.

Are u a health worker?

Ok I understand now. not to write a book but just to understand where you are coming from. because I don't like seeing black people with drugs that's it. it destroys people's lives. and I just wanted to know how the tattoo would affect how you see the lady

yeah that's ok.

I don't speak Igbo im still learning. what does the bolded mean?

im not a health worker but I read sciences
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 12:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok I understand now. not to write a book but just to understand where you are coming from. because I don't like seeing black people with drugs that's it. it destroys people's lives. and I just wanted to know how the tattoo would affect how you see the lady

yeah that's ok.

It means, my great sister from igbo land, don't be annoyed.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 12:47am On Jul 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

It means, my great sister from igbo land, don't be annoyed.

Ok. in what dialect
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 12:50am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. in what dialect
Were u not the one typing in igbo for me? Na igbo dialect be dat nah.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 12:50am On Jul 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

Were u not the one typing in igbo for me? Na igbo dialect be dat nah.

LOL YES what area of igboland grin grin
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 12:51am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL YES what area of igboland grin grin

Anambra.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 12:54am On Jul 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

Anambra.

Ok. do you live there
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 12:56am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah that's ok.

Are u Nigerian?

U don't like seeing black people with drugs?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 12:57am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. do you live there

Yes.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 12:58am On Jul 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

Are u Nigerian?

U don't like seeing black people with drugs?

Yes Im Nigerian. Drugs affect different races in different ways; black people are more severely affected by some drugs than others. I have seen how it destroys people's lives that's why I warned you against it..
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 1:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Yes Im Nigerian. Drugs affect different races in different ways; black people are more severely affected by some drugs than others. I have seen how it destroys people's lives that's why I warned you against it..

You are Nigerian, but u don't live in Nigeria, or u are not igbo by tribe, if u are, which part precisely?

Yeah, drug "adiction" is very bad. Can we stop the drug ish please? U re making me look like a drug addict, which I am not. thank you
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 1:10am On Jul 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

You are Nigerian, but u don't live in Nigeria, or u are not igbo by tribe, if u are, which part precisely?

Yeah, drug "adiction" is very bad. Can we stop the drug ish please? U re making me look like a drug addict, which I am not. thank you

MEHN, NWOKE NKEAAAA!

Oga youre driving me crazy do you know that?

youre the one who brought up the topic of drugs, now youre saying Im making you feel bad? I wasn't even talking about that one again until you mentioned it
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 1:11am On Jul 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

Igbo who grew up abroad.

I cant tell you where Im from, for privacy/security reasons embarassed are you from anambra?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland June 2012(Elimination Rnd 1) / An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 / Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.