Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? (9272 Views)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 1:14am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

MEHN, NWOKE NKEAAAA!

Oga youre driving me crazy do you know that?

youre the one who brought up the topic of drugs, now youre saying Im making you feel bad? I wasn't even talking about that one again until you mentioned it

I am driving u crazy? Hmmmm.
About d drug? Let's end it, my bad.

Am gonna follow u, u try follow back.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 1:21am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Igbo who grew up abroad.

I cant tell you where Im from, for privacy/security reasons embarassed are you from anambra?

Hmmmm, security reasons? Wow. not a bad speculations.

I just want to know ur state, I mean, I don't know ur real names,I don't know u facially, I didn't ask for ur residential address,neither did I ask for ur local govt. But I understand, u re trying to make urself safe,I like that. But telling me ur state wouldn't breach any security protocol.

Btw, I am from Anambra state, and I live in the capital of the state, though that's not my hometown.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 1:23am On Jul 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

Hmmmm, security reasons? Wow. not a bad speculations.

I just want to know ur state, I mean, I don't know ur real names,I don't know u facially, I didn't ask for ur residential address,neither did I ask for ur local govt. But I understand, u re trying to make urself safe,I like that. But telling me ur state wouldn't breach any security protocol.

Btw, I am from Anambra state, and I live in the capital of the state, though that's not my hometown.

I'm glad you understand my position.

I know it wont harm me but I feel it will affect my ability to post freely.

Where are you from? Nnewi? Onitsha?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 1:28am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

I'm glad you understand my position.
I know it wont harm me but I feel it will affect my ability to post freely.
Where are you from? Nnewi? Onitsha?
"Obosi"

Hmmm, funi u, post freely? Anyways, na u get ur decisions.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 1:29am On Jul 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

"Obosi"

Hmmm, funi u, post freely? Anyways, na u get ur decisions.

ok. do you visit there often

is your mother from there
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 1:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

ok. do you visit there often

is your mother from there

*Yes

*Yes

Are u an SSS agent?

I wouldn't answer much about my person again.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 1:34am On Jul 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

*Yes

*Yes

Are u an SSS agent?

whats an SSS agent?

how long have you been living in Awka, do you enjoy it
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 1:34am On Jul 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

I wouldn't answer much about my person again.

really? why not

these are the questions I usually ask people. sometimes the person's mother is from a different place
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 1:38am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

whats an SSS agent?
how long have you been living in Awka, do you enjoy it

Shouldn't we be doing this via PMs or emails? This place is too open for such personal questions.

SSS, state security services(its a federal security agency)
I will PM u my personal email add.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 1:44am On Jul 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

Shouldn't we be doing this via PMs or emails?
This place is too open for such personal questions.

SSS, state security services(its a federal security agency)

I will PM u my personal email add.

Yeah ok
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 1:53am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah ok

Did u get my mail?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 1:53am On Jul 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

Did u get my mail?

yeah
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 2:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah
U can add me to ur messenger list, I mean that of jenkins
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 2:04am On Jul 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

U can add me to ur messenger list, I mean that of jenkins

I replied; have you seen it?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 2:05am On Jul 01, 2015
Get a room. undecided
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 2:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

I replied; have you seen it?
I already replied.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 2:33am On Jul 01, 2015
chigoizie7:

I already replied.

yeah I already replied to yours
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by tonychristopher: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2015
tatoo girls are slutss and that is how I take them ..they are good for slotting my prick in

that's all ..can't and won't marry them even if they born kids for me
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by tonychristopher: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2015
PunkyOh:
I have several tattoos & my man doesn't mind them. Never actually met a man that had an issue with tattoos. I wouldn't be with them anyway so it's better that way. One that's clearly visible is the one on my leg, the rest are hidden.

the question is ..is this your man never minding them legally married to you?
answer it and come back pls
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Gurgle(f): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2015
tonychristopher:
tatoo girls are slutss and that is how I take them ..they are good for slotting my prick in

that's all ..can't and won't marry them even if they born kids for me

but why?!?

what is the logical link between some ink on your skin and your sexual behaviour?!?! that doesn't make any sense!!
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by paix(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
I have never liked or admired it and never will.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by kunlesufyan(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:
I want a big lips tattoo on my ass with Chimay name.

Cool idea?
And what happens peradventure chimay leaves you?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
It's cool. All that is just trivial sh. it
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
kunlesufyan:

And what happens peradventure chimay leaves you?
.You are praying Chimay leave
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by kunlesufyan(m): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:

.You are praying Chimay leave
Well you know how we men are ,we crave varieties... Just in case he does leave you..there are hundreds of nairaland guys dying to get witchu...you have nothing to worry about grin
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by djembadjemba: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Absolutely gorgeous!

Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Abeg u get Eri more? undecided .......... all my friends get tattoo in all over dia body. I like it so much but my papa go disown me, so if he fit disown me, it's no go area fr my wife, but to be honest most girls wt tattoos in public part of dia body r olosho, either codedly or by profession undecided

chigoizie7:

One thing about stereotypes, is that, it is never the truth.

Now, many people will have that single belief that gals, who has tats,multiples piercing are most likely to be whores. Well, I will beg to differ on that notion. Same way people think that people that smokes weed are touts and irresponsible fellows,

If u are expecting me to tell u that the reason I don't like tats or ur getting a belly button is synonymous with the above beliefs, sorry to disapoint u, u will not hear dat from me.

Like I said, its ur biz,not mine.(If u really want to get a belly button piercing)

Different tales for different folks.( Making any difference on the feelings of my potential wife)

As for morality sake? It depends on what u as an individual term "morality", I ve done so many things that the society see as immorality, (eg) I smoke weed, sorry, skunk, I don't see it as being immoral, otherwise I wouldn't be doing it, same way, u wouldn't see getting tats or multiple piercing + belly button as not being immoral.

My point is, whatever sails ur ship, might sink mine.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by devonpaul(m): 7:15am On Jul 14, 2015
Well, inasmuch, Morals cannot be compromised if u are from a religious home, wearing a tatoo doesn't mean u just met d devil. People wear tatoo for different cause, even someof our mothers and grandmothers have tatoos(called ink back ind days). I think d graphic display of ur art speaks a lot, there's nuttin wrong in writing a special day in ur life as a tat, or a name u don't want to 4get but having a snake, dragon, skull, cat as a tattoo is absurd. Speaks 1 unified thing bout every one dat has 1. For a Lady, a beautiful rose flower tattoo in d lower abdomen is a TURN ON anyday
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 14, 2015
Gurgle:

nawao for whosoever has the honour of becoming your wife cheesy

flower tattoo for her hips. why not add egusi seed tattoo for her leg...
u one funny shit grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies If He Has A Pair Of These Just Know You Are Dating A Playboy(pic) / Man And His Married Lover Exposed After Their Sex Tape Leaked Online. Photos / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Elimination Rnd 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.