Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? (9270 Views)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by bammy777(m): 11:37am On May 07, 2015
Depending on d location of the tattoo. Boobs,butt , close to pussy,, menh she be gf nt wifyy.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 11:54am On May 07, 2015
mekzyjoe:
. Mmmmmm bt still...can I b ur jay n u b my bey ??

No. I am not available.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 07, 2015
I think its very very sexy when its not loud..just a little beauty somewhere sweet....used to date a girl with a rose tattoo on her ankles....gawdammitt,i fell for her because the tattoo and lovely legs ...i guess am a sucker for tatts wink
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Beface(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:

I don't have one. I am thinking of getting one Chima...only he will see it. I might get it on his favorite part of my body that he loves so much! smiley
I won't be surprise when come calling the NL family for advice because your husband is angry that you allow someone else to see or to put tattoo on his favourite part of your body. If you ask me i will say your body is OK the way God created it.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 1:17pm On May 07, 2015
Beface:

I won't be surprise when come calling the NL family for advice because your husband is angry that you allow someone else to see or to put tattoo on his favourite part of your body. If you ask me i will say your body is OK the way God created it.

Even with his name on it? I taya for Nigerian men oo!

( walking to the window and cry)
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Mzdivacious(f): 2:10pm On May 07, 2015
buoye1:
In my own way!My upbringing doesn't support that...
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Mzdivacious(f): 2:13pm On May 07, 2015
BoboYekini:
Quick tip: If you're going to have large tattoos, make them orderly/ symmetrical i.e. Middle of the back, shoulder, ankle etc, or all across like bands or sleeves. I know you do it to please yourself, but some part of you wants people to find them attractive surely.
Do you have a nose piercing? I find that attractive too with a stud.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Beface(m): 3:15pm On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:

Even with his name on it? I taya for Nigerian men oo!

( walking to the window and cry)
Hmm,your man go sabi pet very well o cause by the look of things you go sabi cry well,well. It all depend if he approve of it and where you choose to put it.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by jefferytp2: 3:23pm On May 07, 2015
I NATURALLY DONT LIKE GIRLS WITH TATTOO, SO WILL DEFINITELY NOT MAKE ONE A WIFE NOT BECAUSE ITS BAD
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by hunkzlatan(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2015
I love tattoos....I find them fascinating...but only good tats...not douchey ones by shitty artists...I can be with a girl with tats so long as she's good....i don't mind....and please,u guys shud stop linking tats with immorality...there is no connection whatsoever...but hey, thats Nigerians mentality...just my 2cents....

1 Like

Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by kunlesufyan(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2015
It sexy sometimes ..an average Nigerian who sees a tat on a lady's body would say " this one don spoil oo" ..
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by kunlesufyan(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2015
Following
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 5:09pm On May 07, 2015
What's about the tongues ring? smiley
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by kunlesufyan(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:
What's about the tongues ring? smiley

Hian!! That one is slutty ..
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Following(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2015
kunlesufyan:
Following
u wan go shopping dis one whey u dey shout my name?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 5:38pm On May 07, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Hian!! That one is slutty ..

Even if it's fixed on your konji?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by kunlesufyan(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:

Even if it's fixed on your konji?

I'll make do ...but tongue ring? Not the type one would take home to mama
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by kunlesufyan(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2015
Following:

u wan go shopping dis one whey u dey shout my name?

Lol...sorry sir....didn't mean to disturb you sir..but anyways,I throway salute
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 5:47pm On May 07, 2015
kunlesufyan:

I'll make do ...but tongue ring? Not the type one would take home to mama

If she go look like Beyonce you no fit to propose?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by kunlesufyan(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:

If she go look like Beyonce you no fit to propose?

Lol...nah....but Meagan good,real quick...
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by faith551(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2015
My love for art induced a likeness for tattoo's but due to my moral background I can't have a permanent one, and I dnt think I will want my spouse to own one either. But that doesn't change the fact that I like mild, beautiful one's
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by precisionindepth: 8:35pm On May 07, 2015
killerman47:
I love it, want mind my wife having one, but in somewhere very concealed like her waist, I'll so love it, it turns me on, seriously...
what gender wld u prefer tk d tatoo for her on her waist?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by precisionindepth: 8:35pm On May 07, 2015
killerman47:
I love it, want mind my wife having one, but in somewhere very concealed like her waist, I'll so love it, it turns me on, seriously...
what gender wld u prefer to make d tatoo for her on her waist?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by tayoxx(m): 8:41pm On May 07, 2015
no big deal....We have responsible guys and girls rocking tattoos e.g me......thinking of getting one round my waist
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 9:34pm On May 07, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Lol...nah....but Meagan good,real quick...

She is cute.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 09, 2015
precisionindepth:
what gender wld u prefer tk d tatoo for her on her waist?
don't care, as long as the person is a professional that knows his onions....... I'll fix one on my wife's waist on our honeymoon.... would like a big flower on her hips.... I really love it..... I just hope she will buy the idea.....

2 Likes

Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by chigoizie7(m): 7:05pm On May 09, 2015
*As a gf? (Lashing and all that) YES

*as a wife? NO

* don't ask me why because I don't even know why, but I just can't marry such a gal.

*of all my agbero life as a student, I no get tattoo, I no pierce my ear, na ma wife wan come do am? Ekwe n'abia.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 09, 2015
[size=18pt]For S.ex only.... Not gonna marry such... A girl in tattoo simply reads reckless, club girl, etc even if she is not..... First impressions usually last for too long, he might be gone before he sees the real you....
[/size]
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Dekatron(m): 10:15pm On May 09, 2015
I love small tats on a body. . For me now, by my next birthday, i want to have the symbol of Atom in Chinese and Japanese on my shoulder blade(left) .

I will marry a lady that has tattoos provided that she does not have ON HER NECK or anywhere except back/bossom or waist.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 10:37pm On May 09, 2015
I want a big lips tattoo on my ass with Chimay name.

Cool idea?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
not my type. no apologies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get In Here And Find Out Your SEXUAL Birth Name (picture) / I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] / DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.