Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? (9271 Views)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady With So Much Tattoos Like This? (viral Photos) / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 11:14am On May 06, 2015
McEwen:
undecided

You like tattoo? grin
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 11:15am On May 06, 2015
godoluwa:
MY NO GO AREA!!! TATTOO IS MEANT FOR PEOPLE WITH EMPTY HEAD

Hmmm. If she go make one with your name you comot?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 11:16am On May 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ Tattoo is no big deal. Nigerians have been hypocritical since 19AD.. What does tattoo have to do with character .

let me see yours. smiley
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 11:17am On May 06, 2015
Dubemkelly:
Am a fashion freak and its no biggy if my girl tats her body, its sexy anyway

You have a type or any is fine?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Dubemkelly(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2015
MrsChima:

You have a type or any is fine?
Preferably a decent one on the arm or neck...I find tattooed girls on point and SEXY
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by sinizia: 11:41am On May 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ Tattoo is no big deal. Nigerians have been hypocritical since 19AD.. What does tattoo have to do with character .

Actually sometimes (emphasis on sometimes), tattoos can be use to judge someone. Moderation is always the key for me when it comes to tattoos.

Tell me the first impression that will come to most humans' mind when they see someone tattooed up like these two people below.

Repulsive.. Disgusting.. Ewww.. Not cool... Gangster.. Are few of the things most humans will think. And you have to realize, Nigerians and other countries have their own ethical codes. We mustn't be the same. If the West finds it normal, it ain't a must Nigerians must find it the same.

I like tattoos, but when it's in excessive, it puts me off. Such a person becomes disgusting to me.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by vega84(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2015
Disgusting,annoying, stupidity, foolishness, waywardness, madness,nonesense,bullshit,horse shit, rubbish, trash, yeye, that's my view of woman wit tattoos, I will never marry nor date any silly gal wit that nonsense called tattoo! And non of my family members will ever bring such madness into the family, mstcheeswww! #Bleep tattooo. #vegatalks
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by buoye1(m): 2:17pm On May 06, 2015
I ll see her as irresponsible!
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 12:56am On May 07, 2015
vega84:
Disgusting,annoying, stupidity, foolishness, waywardness, madness,nonesense,bullshit,horse shit, rubbish, trash, yeye, that's my view of woman wit tattoos, I will never marry nor date any silly gal wit that nonsense called tattoo! And non of my family members will ever bring such madness into the family, mstcheeswww! #Bleep tattooo. #vegatalks

Easy killer easy! grin
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 1:00am On May 07, 2015
buoye1:
I ll see her as irresponsible!

In what ways?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by ronald4lif(m): 1:13am On May 07, 2015
I love me some moderate tattoos on my woman. The ones around the lower abdomen region, sexy. Dang!
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Nobody: 1:18am On May 07, 2015
Tattoos are alright when she's young and supple. But they never age well. So I'll be unselfish and say no, No Tattoos.
...But nose rings, mmmm bring it on baby.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Truckpusher(m): 1:30am On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:
What are your views of women and tattoos?
Would you date a girl wearing tattoos?
Marry?

My sister decided to get a tattoo to surprised her boyfriend. He told her that she is participating in a devil worship.

Your thoughtd?
Sexy, especially on the assss cheesy
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Nobody: 1:53am On May 07, 2015
I love tattoos... If I have her consent I will have her tattooed.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 4:42am On May 07, 2015
I am thinking of surprising Chima on our anniversary with a tattoo.

The tattoo will have two tiger paws on my boobs. Each boob will have our name and our rings etched under the name.

Cute? Chima will call a town meeting? I also want to get a necklace on shape of a phallus and two lips sulking on it with Oga Chima.

cute? Yaba left I need to go?
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by PunkyOh(f): 5:55am On May 07, 2015
I have several tattoos & my man doesn't mind them. Never actually met a man that had an issue with tattoos. I wouldn't be with them anyway so it's better that way. One that's clearly visible is the one on my leg, the rest are hidden.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by loomer: 6:08am On May 07, 2015
I love decent tattoos, not the rick Ross and Wayne Shit.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by jnrbayano(m): 6:12am On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:
Marry?

My sister decided to get a tattoo to surprised her boyfriend. He told her that she is participating in a devil worship.

Your thoughtd?

I can't. Its a big turnoff for me. I consider people who wear it as unserious.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by buoye1(m): 6:26am On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:

In what ways?
In my own way!My upbringing doesn't support that...
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by McEwen(m): 6:29am On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:

You like tattoo? grin
Hate d big ones cry
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Nobody: 6:51am On May 07, 2015
PunkyOh:
I have several tattoos & my man doesn't mind them. Never actually met a man that had an issue with tattoos. I wouldn't be with them anyway so it's better that way. One that's clearly visible is the one on my leg, the rest are hidden.
Quick tip: If you're going to have large tattoos, make them orderly/ symmetrical i.e. Middle of the back, shoulder, ankle etc, or all across like bands or sleeves. I know you do it to please yourself, but some part of you wants people to find them attractive surely.
Do you have a nose piercing? I find that attractive too with a stud.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by PunkyOh(f): 8:38am On May 07, 2015
BoboYekini:
Quick tip: If you're going to have large tattoos, make them orderly/ symmetrical i.e. Middle of the back, shoulder, ankle etc, or all across like bands or sleeves. I know you do it to please yourself, but some part of you wants people to find them attractive surely.
Do you have a nose piercing? I find that attractive too with a stud.

No, I don't like nose piercings.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by tosyne2much(m): 8:43am On May 07, 2015
Personally, tattooed ladies repulse me

It's not the right prospects for a responsible with good and moral upbringing
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 07, 2015
PunkyOh:

>: cry You're so selfish. 'Me, me, me'
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Nobody: 10:48am On May 07, 2015
PunkyOh:

>: cry You're so selfish. 'Me, me, me'
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by PunkyOh(f): 10:51am On May 07, 2015
BoboYekini:
>: cry
You're so selfish. 'Me, me, me'

Ok
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 11:10am On May 07, 2015
I like tongue ring. It helps massage the phallus. smiley
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by mekzyjoe(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:
Marry?

Your thoughtd?
. Mrs/miss chima my luv,let me c ur tatoo n where its located privately
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by Nobody: 11:24am On May 07, 2015
Not down with it.But,don't have qualms with those who wear it.Used to have a very busty gf who had it on one of her juggs.Did it thrill me? Can't recall, honestly.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2015
I think they're trashy.
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by MrsChima(f): 11:31am On May 07, 2015
mekzyjoe:
. Mrs/miss chima my luv,let me c ur tatoo n where its located privately

I don't have one. I am thinking of getting one Chima...only he will see it. I might get it on his favorite part of my body that he loves so much! smiley
Re: Guys...what Do You Think Of Women With Tattoos? by mekzyjoe(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:

I don't have one. I am thinking of getting one Chima...only he will see it. I might get it on his favorite part of my body that he loves so much! smiley
. Mmmmmm bt still...can I b ur jay n u b my bey ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 8 Best Sex Positions To Stimulate Her center of gravity / Remember Those Hot Girls On Page 2 Of Sun Newspaper?? / DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.