Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! (30234 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Nobody: 12:43am On May 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by sexylogan(m): 12:44am On May 07, 2015
I keep telling my female friends these things, but they don't listen.

You like a guy, the guy likes you.

He's nice to you, does all the right things, asks you to be his gf and everytime you say no...believing that
if he "really" loves you, he will continue begging you forever.

The guy finally gives up and moves on to someone else. And then you begin to cry foul.

When will you babes realise that you won't remain 22 years forever?

7 Likes

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Nobody: 12:49am On May 07, 2015
I just pray and hope that our ladies will read and digest this great piece and let the content of this write up be seen in their culture... I've spent virtually 8years here and all the NL babes are just forming too hard to get... Odinma?? lolz

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by ICEMAN(m): 12:49am On May 07, 2015
Sleeky if this had been your final exam in Harvard you would have passed with Distinction! True talk my brother!

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by AsanwaKC(f): 12:50am On May 07, 2015
Eyaaaa
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:51am On May 07, 2015
Na wa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Wuuworld(m): 12:56am On May 07, 2015
EVE started all these............
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by ade4rskaj: 1:18am On May 07, 2015
women bonanza

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Truckpusher(m): 1:19am On May 07, 2015
peppyluv02:
undecided
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Sulaimon01(m): 1:27am On May 07, 2015
Abeg who get pin-mouth charger? undecided[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by pman06(m): 1:36am On May 07, 2015
typical women standards
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by AreaFada2: 1:38am On May 07, 2015
sexylogan:

He's nice to you, does all the right things, asks you to be his gf and everytime you say no...believing that

The guy finally gives up and moves on to someone else. And then you begin to cry foul.

Nna ehhn,

I wonder when they are ever going to learn.

When you pursue a babe sotey and she dey form, just when you walk and another better babe don gree ya own, then the mgbeke will start calling you.

If you now want a little revenge for all the wasted time & resources and bleep her, before you know it you're double dating.

If she then finds out, then all men since Adam & Eve are bad.

Whereas, for a long time, all you actually wanted was her. But her forming has now complicated matter.

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by MrBasketball: 1:47am On May 07, 2015
tottinova:
bleeping other guys to get revenge on their boyfriends.
But why will they do that?

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Nobody: 1:55am On May 07, 2015
trying to magarize a guy.
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Nobody: 1:56am On May 07, 2015
Falling for aristo instantly,thereby giving him her precious apple to shag because of the ac car she enters and 3k he dashes her,whereas she has been putting her future husband on hard to get list.

4 Likes

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Mhizkel(f): 2:37am On May 07, 2015
Making a see through leggins/top as an outing wear

Putting on a sleevless top without shaving their armpits cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Adaeze003(f): 3:07am On May 07, 2015
Yeah... unlike girls, dudes are so perfect!
they don't friendzone any good girl,

they don't compare the current to the ex,

they don't blame the whole female population for one bad experience,

they ain't insecure,

they don't spend heavily on girls even when it's unnecessary and they're literally broke,

they ain't fake,

they don't expect a girl to change for them....

undecided undecided undecided

When will guys realize that we don't need their hypocritical advise? And most importantly, we don't need their sympathy?

If you're as imperfect as we are, then you should stick your advise in your butt hole.

6 Likes

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by tohpahz(f): 3:52am On May 07, 2015
That number 6 ehnn.. so annoying..
Some gals have the time sha.but y shave it wen u gonna draw it back..

Number 3 is totally hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by pak: 4:25am On May 07, 2015
sexylogan:

To the 'average' lady, that's a good candidate for the friend zone

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by sunnyx13: 4:28am On May 07, 2015
simplemach:
Make una try Sleep na

What about you? Are you using broom to hold your eyes open? You be Mr Bean?
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by sunnyx13: 4:32am On May 07, 2015
Taylor86:
op go and sleep...or are you doing ur witchcrafting IT?
I think he is, someone of your here should learn how to close your eyes @ night, Its Helps
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by jazinogold(m): 4:34am On May 07, 2015
I will comment when my starcomms network start to show 3G....
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Cutehector(m): 4:57am On May 07, 2015
Adaeze003:

they ain't insecure,

they don't spend heavily on girls even when it's unnecessary and they're literally broke,

they ain't fake,

When will guys realize that we don't need their hypocritical advise? And most importantly, we don't need their sympathy?

If you're as imperfect as we are, then you should stick your advise in your butt hole.
stickn my advice in my butthole...

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by DjHypno(m): 5:02am On May 07, 2015
Facts
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by rabbuy(m): 5:10am On May 07, 2015
49cents:
Treat a lady like a prey or a game then they u have their heart as they see that as being more manly

Ladies find a guy who is in lying mode very irresistable....this is something I find stupid and hilarious about women and all the while they belive themselves to be super smart

Infact I don't know whether their heads interprets lies to em as truth and vice versa
Cause some of them you'll tell them a lie and they'll belive whole heartedly even if you tell them that its a lie... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by rabbuy(m): 5:17am On May 07, 2015
tohpahz:
That number 6 ehnn.. so annoying..
Some gals have the time sha.but y shave it wen u gonna draw it back..

Number 3 is totally hilarious grin

You just took it outta mouth...the thing don taya me
Women re complicated ehn... That friend zoning real guys no be today...good news is good guys don dey port ... grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by malele(m): 5:39am On May 07, 2015
I don't know why girls date he craze ones and keep the good ones as friend

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Zellie: 5:57am On May 07, 2015
6. Shaving 0ff your EYEBR0WS Completely just 2 draw them back 0n

9. allowing the same Guy 2 hurt u 0ver and over, you're taken him back for another time. It's u who has a problem not Him

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by loomer: 6:01am On May 07, 2015
That's y she's a girl.

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by kinibigdeal(m): 6:01am On May 07, 2015
sinaj:
d posted above me is... lipsrsealed

Is very correct...u mean
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by kinibigdeal(m): 6:03am On May 07, 2015
Adaeze003:

they ain't insecure,

they ain't fake,

Men are naturally "Perfect" grin

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by McEwen(m): 6:32am On May 07, 2015
#facts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Story My Lovely Houseboy Episode 27 / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.