Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! (30235 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by yinkeys(m): 6:33am On May 07, 2015
Adaeze003:
Yeah... unlike girls, dudes are so perfect!
they don't friendzone any good girl,

they don't compare the current to the ex,

they don't blame the whole female population for one bad experience,

they ain't insecure,

they don't spend heavily on girls even when it's unnecessary and they're literally broke,

they ain't fake,

they don't expect a girl to change for them....

undecided undecided undecided

When will guys realize that we don't need their hypocritical advise? And most importantly, we don't need their sympathy?

If you're as imperfect as we are, then you should stick your advise in your butt hole.
Guys, you hear. Do not save chicks like this. They are gone. They don't wanna be saved

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by lonelydora: 6:35am On May 07, 2015
My priscaoge is not on any of this list.
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Nobody: 6:40am On May 07, 2015
Duuuuuuuuuude.... Number 2 tho.... So spot on.. We guys have our own too tho.... Every guy believes that any babe who doesn't give him a BJ doesn't love him... *runs away*
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by emmadifferent(f): 6:45am On May 07, 2015
Hire a wedding gown for just 10k. Call, text, WHATSAPP 08169188583. Bbm 55ABED40
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by simplemach(m): 6:58am On May 07, 2015
sunnyx13:

What about you? Are you using broom to hold your eyes open? You be Mr Bean?
lolz
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by MrBasketball: 7:11am On May 07, 2015
sinaj:
d poster above me is... lipsrsealed

the op iz fuckin right, evritin xo true
He's what?
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by JoeCutie(m): 7:20am On May 07, 2015
Selling all you have, still going ahead to borrow more money to add to the one you already have, just to send him abroad, thinking that he'll go there, make money and come back for and to you. My sister, have you seen a walking corpse? You go old! undecided tongue cheesy

The moment he crosses the borders... lipsrsealed embarassed tongue grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by HRich(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Raziii(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2015
Seeing this everywhere... Its nw boring abeg!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by pbs4real(m): 8:17am On May 07, 2015
smvinreal:
yea i do
is it intentional or general weakness? cos i cnt fathom.
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by forkinsonlolo(m): 8:23am On May 07, 2015
Freemanan:
Duuuuuuuuuude.... Number 2 tho.... So spot on.. We guys have our own too tho.... Every guy believes that any babe who doesn't give him a BJ doesn't love him... *runs away*

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by castro316: 8:38am On May 07, 2015
EricRichie:
You're absolutely spot on..

Just like my ogbomosho girlfriend,..

She always runs back to me whenever I breakup with her...

She thought I could be replaced but never!

Don't really blame her sha. .. She's enjoying the 12"" rod... . grin...

EricRichie

Ode. Must everything be about rod. A girl who runs back to you because of rod is not a nice match but a f*k mate. So u feel a alpha male eeh?

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Adaeze003(f): 8:38am On May 07, 2015
yinkeys:
Guys, you hear. Do not save chicks like this. They are gone. They don't wanna be saved

And who made you saviour of the female gender? are you done saving yourself? Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by dmjinc(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2015
10. ignoring this update and perfecting the same mistakes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Chivee(f): 8:56am On May 07, 2015
Guy u're on point.
Especially that number 6.
I find it irritating.
Use to fight with an ex over that issue.
What happened to just trimming& shaping the eyebrows rather than completely shaving it off...giving u the appearance of an alien..mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by boynigeria(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2015
Mhizkel:
Making a see through leggins/top as an outing wear

Putting on a sleevless top without shaving their armpits cheesy
the second one is the worst, putting George Bush's private estate on open market, even if i wanna buy the house will it kill u to cut the grass
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=forkinsonlolo post=33497876][/quote]

Laughing irresponsibly
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by boynigeria(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2015
true that

2 Likes

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=forkinsonlolo post=33497876][/quote]
Still laughing
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Nobody: 9:04am On May 07, 2015
boynigeria:
true that

You need a hug brother... Touche
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Mhizkel(f): 9:07am On May 07, 2015
boynigeria:

the second one is the worst, putting George Bush's private estate on open market, even if i wanna buy the house will it kill u to cut the grass
Lmao cheesy
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Nobody: 10:06am On May 07, 2015
castro316:

Ode. Must everything be about rod. A girl who runs back to you because of rod is not a nice match but a f*k mate. So u feel a alpha male eeh?

Lol bros calm down.. I didn't call you names nor quote you. ..

EricRichie
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by ifeanyi83(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2015
Oh that No. 6...one of my biggest turnoffs in a lady....

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by castro316: 10:14am On May 07, 2015
@op. I like this post of urs. U did well cos u r sincere in telling truths about girls. Dats why they keep falling prey. And lie to themselves. Can I get to know u? I like ur sincerity.
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by castro316: 10:19am On May 07, 2015
EricRichie:

Lol bros calm down.. I didn't call you names nor quote you. ..

EricRichie
I really don't like guys talking about their merge like it's one trophy. What about girl chasing u because u are stable, because u got the dough. You are the boss
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Nobody: 10:21am On May 07, 2015
castro316:

I really don't like guys talking about their merge like it's one trophy. What about girl chasing u because u are stable, because u got the dough. You are the boss

Okay so what's your point?

EricRichie
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by castro316: 10:52am On May 07, 2015
EricRichie:

Okay so what's your point?

EricRichie
I mean having more reping qualities other a 12" jack knife
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On May 07, 2015
castro316:

I mean having more reping qualities other a 12" jack knife

Okay are you done?

EricRichie
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by castro316: 10:56am On May 07, 2015
I know someone who is so guilty of no.8 because u r not high class doesn't mean other girls won't get there.
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On May 07, 2015
refusing to tell a guy dey luv him if dey ar madly in luv with d dude is another prblm girls hve
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by castro316: 10:57am On May 07, 2015
EricRichie:

Okay are you done?

EricRichie
I am not judging u brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Story My Lovely Houseboy Episode 27 / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.