Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! (30233 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Nobody: 11:00am On May 07, 2015
castro316:

I am not judging u brother.

Okay byeeeeeee

EricRichie
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by stanboy28(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Luukasz(m): 12:54pm On May 07, 2015
EricRichie:
You're absolutely spot on..
Just like my ogbomosho girlfriend,..
She always runs back to me whenever I breakup with her...
She thought I could be replaced but never!
Don't really blame her sha. .. She's enjoying the 12"" rod... . grin...
U ar living far from reality by believing dat ur Babe cant find a Better replacement as a matter of fact Millions of guys are 100 times better dan U think U are & as for ur Babe i think she has a Low Self Esteem or Worth
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 07, 2015
Luukasz:
U ar living far from reality by believing dat ur Babe cant find a Better replacement as a matter of fact Millions of guys are 100 times better dan U think U are & as for ur Babe i think she has a Low Self Esteem or Worth

Idio.t did I mention or ask for your advice? Why can't people just mind their business for once?

Go to hell.. . Immature brains like yours should be castrated.. .

EricRichie
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Rajjah(f): 3:49pm On May 07, 2015
EricRichie:
You're absolutely spot on..
Just like my ogbomosho girlfriend,..
She always runs back to me whenever I breakup with her...
She thought I could be replaced but never!
Don't really blame her sha. .. She's enjoying the 12"" rod... . grin...

EricRichie
La wa ooooooooooooooo!
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 07, 2015
Rajjah:
La wa ooooooooooooooo!

grin

EricRichie
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by 1stola: 5:14pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by joshrare(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2015
Hey peeps
I have been friendzoned oooo How can I come out? I need to come out from that zone
Guys don't allow anyone to friendzone u...its not a good experience
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by McEwen(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2015
joshrare:
Hey peeps

I have been friendzoned oooo
How can I come out?
I need to come out from that zone

Guys don't allow anyone to friendzone u...its not a good experience
Delete d b!tch angry
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by ArcToyin(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by SleekyP(m): 10:25am On May 08, 2015
1stola:

That number 6 is the most annoying.
grin
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 09, 2015
49cents:
Treat a lady like a prey or a game then they u have their heart as they see that as being more manly

Ladies find a guy who is in lying mode very irresistable....this is something I find stupid and hilarious about women and all the while they belive themselves to be super smart

In short, women are dumb? The amount of female-shaming on nairaland is so pathetic. At least all of you are hiding under the cloak of anonymity on the Internet now. But it's your type that'll be forming good boy outside. It's so sad. It's like everything wrong with this world is the women's fault. Please just change your orientation. It will help you raise your family and your sons especially right. The thought of marrying your type is cry cry
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by 49cents(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2015
netizenbuzz:

In short, women are dumb? The amount of female-shaming on nairaland is so pathetic. At least all of you are hiding under the cloak of anonymity on the Internet now. But it's your type that'll be forming good boy outside. It's so sad. It's like everything wrong with this world is the women's fault. Please just change your orientation. It will help you raise your family and your sons especially right. The thought of marrying your type is cry cry

Read my post carefully and u will see I didn't bash ladies I only made an observation based on my experience

Wear a mask and u can get any lady u want

Come with your bare face and you will be treated with dung

I respect women all the same but I will never lie to a woman just to win her over even if that is the easier way

By the way what exactly is your own point becuase I can't make head or tail of it or you too wanna form woman defender? The ladies won't like ur comment cos they know what am talking about
Re: Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Thumbs up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Story My Lovely Houseboy Episode 27 / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.