Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) (58023 Views)

Is It True That Sex Makes Ladies Look Older? / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:04am On May 17, 2015
An2elect2:
Yea! but at the end of the day i am not settling for a man "with Focus, Goals and Ambition, Responsibility" in the world's sense. That's superficial for me. Hardworking and responsible men, i appreciate but what is foremost is that he must know The Lord that i know.

I appreciate your effort and time to put this out here for us. It only shows how concerned and well meaning you are.

I will also want to say that Christian ladies should in all our doings, not keep the focus of attraction on us but on Christ. Yes and very, important we should be neat, have good carriage, be principled, be good looking, have good dress sense,etc but if we affirm and teach in all honesty that we are only God's vessels then we should remain just that.

I am overjoyed when a guy sees Christ in me more than he sees me. LOL If all he cares for is me me me, i wouldn't want to have much dealings with him. Strange? yes to worldly women but not to Christians.

We cant get people saved by "pricing" ourselves but by pointing them to Christ if we say we are Christians and care for men's souls else, we are nothing but worldlings who are only seeking praises and glory for ourselves from men through rare means.

Just seyin

You are bless babe!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by BankManager(m): 1:07am On May 17, 2015
If only she is still a virgin..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by shaqhead: 1:08am On May 17, 2015
An2elect2:

Okay. I knew this already even before posting. The truth is that the biblical view will always supersede socio, educative or any other kind of views. That's the hard fact, sirr. Being a Christian, all my approach is scriptural based whether any body likes it or not. And of course people wouldn't like it that way but that's the only way they can be saved and i remain true to my God having clear conscience.

Thanks for the reply.

U have spoken well but I beg to disagree wt u on dt "Whether anybody likes it or not" approach-it sounds confrontational!

If Christ had come wt such an approach, maybe Peter would not be His disciple based on his kind of temperament.

Yes as Christians we r scripture-guided and Truth should be dished out in love "not whether anybody likes it or not" because the "Love" part makes them listen to the Truth wc brings conviction and then Salvation.

Let me make this simpler, if ur first post on this thread was a thread on its own and Srr thread was another, which do u u think wl get people takin their time to read through n evn thinking? Srr thread of course! Not becos it is worldly as we quickly wont to label it but becos it speaks to them in a language they understnd.

Lets say Srr before he concluded he chipped in the Word somwia in d writeup not forgettin ur thread which is already collecting dust or filled with mostly mocking comments/comments frm oda christians dt re-echo ur submission!

Between this two approaches which has IMPACT?

If Chrst had started conversing wt d Samaritan on d note of her many husbands, there is a slim chance that she wd hv turned an instant evangelist!

If Christ had told Zaccheus "whether u like it or not" u must return what u took from people, maybe he wd have done so out of an unwilling heart, then he wd hv becom an Unwilling Believer-two contradictory words.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Chigold101(m): 1:13am On May 17, 2015
sirr:

Well said an2elect2, seriously, u spoke very well, but this article was made to make the topic mild, not like a preach, but a motivational talk, its a view of "abstinence from sex" from a socio and educative point of view.
If I had written from a "Biblical/moral" perspective, you and I already know that youths won't want to listen, but a few. I therefore wish to ask, how many young ladies believe in prayeing and fasting, let alone "Seeing Christ in themselves"?? Very few, so in otherwords, writing from a biblical sense wouldn't make any meaning to many out there,
Thank God for ur belief.
Gods grace to U dear...

please I will like to ask you a question.

1.- Is it only guys that have sexual urge?
2.- Is it only guys that ask for sex?

I think sometimes i get pissed off with the topic of sex and how people write and advice others without making research on what triggers sexual request. Some girls may be able to withstand sexual advances from some guys and give it to another guy. Like wise the guys. You should know that girls alos have sexual feelings like the guys and girls enjoy sex more than the men, just that men are the physical hunters while the girls are the emotional hunters.

Most sexual adventures some guys has gotten themselves in was initiated by the girl without the guy knowing it.

I wont write more than this. But go and check the number of people who get involved in mastur.bation. You will discover that we have more girls than than we have guys (pay a visit to sexuality section and see for yourself). Many girls are doing it just to protect their virginity. But tell me which of the sin is the greater sin.

Sex outside marriage is a sin before God that will lead to hell fire if the one dies in it without repenting. If we want to teach abstinence we should balance it so that it will benefit both side...
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by abbey621(m): 1:13am On May 17, 2015
Not only is this ridiculous but I can't seem to find any scientific evidence that girls who say NO to sex are more valuable than girls who've had their fair share. Back in school, a lot of girls did nasty stuff and fast forward 7 to 8 years later, most of those girls are married. Speaking personally, when we remove religious sentiments, I can see no positive value in being in a relationship with someone without sex, not only is it biologically dangerous, it can also bring about undue tension and jealousy. Here's another shocker, did you guys know that the longer a woman stays a virgin the more health complications they risk when they finally have sex. In light of this and other reasons known to me, I actually value girls with some experience than those so called virgins or women of virtue!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by biuti(f): 1:26am On May 17, 2015
abbey621:
Not only is this ridiculous but I can't seem to find any scientific evidence that girls who say NO to sex are more valuable than girls who've had their fair share. Back in school, a lot of girls did nasty stuff and fast forward 7 to 8 years later, most of those girls are married. Speaking personally, when we remove religious sentiments, I can see no positive value in being in a relationship with someone without sex, not only is it biologically dangerous, it can also bring about undue tension and jealousy. Here's another shocker, did you guys know that the longer a woman stays a virgin the more health complications they risk when they finally have sex. In light of this and other reasons known to me, I actually value girls with some experience than those so called virgins or women of virtue!
Pls shed more light on the bolded.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Truckpusher(m): 1:36am On May 17, 2015
whillyamz98:
No to sex just gets me pissed off! But still like them that are not loose.
Who says it makes them not to be loose ,bro?

They could be fuccking their gateman while preaching no sex to iidiots like you.

In my world , no sex and we got no relationship.

One iidiot just tried it with me and right now I'm yanshing her friend seriously and all she does is to cry about it .

She will now have no choice than to give it another brother ,courtesy of my die hard policy. grin

Don't let these psychos deceive you at all, they are treacherous in nature grin

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Nobody: 1:37am On May 17, 2015
An2elect2:
Yea! but at the end of the day i am not settling for a man "with Focus, Goals and Ambition, Responsibility" in the world's sense. That's superficial for me. Hardworking and responsible men, i appreciate but what is foremost is that he must know The Lord that i know.

I appreciate your effort and time to put this out here for us. It only shows how concerned and well meaning you are.

I will also want to say that Christian ladies should in all our doings, not keep the focus of attraction on us but on Christ. Yes and very, important we should be neat, have good carriage, be principled, be good looking, have good dress sense,etc but if we affirm and teach in all honesty that we are only God's vessels then we should remain just that.

I am overjoyed when a guy sees Christ in me more than he sees me. LOL If all he cares for is me me me, i wouldn't want to have much dealings with him. Strange? yes to worldly women but not to Christians.

We cant get people saved by "pricing" ourselves but by pointing them to Christ if we say we are Christians and care for men's souls else, we are nothing but worldlings who are only seeking praises and glory for ourselves from men through rare means.

Just seyin

I totally agree.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by abbey621(m): 1:52am On May 17, 2015
biuti:
Pls shed more light on the bolded.

Delaying sexual activity may "create health risks by impeding development of the emotional, cognitive, and interpersonal skills that are crucial to satisfactory sexual functioning and general well-being.

In simpler terms, it leads to poor bed skills.

Fact #2: hormonal imbalance, women produce a lot of hormones called estrogen, the more sex you have, the more estrogen, this hormone is very important in women with benefits such as shinny hair and softer skin.

There are a lot more but laziness dey worry me.... grin grin
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by stephenqueen: 2:00am On May 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
undecided
Foooooooool
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by stephenqueen: 2:03am On May 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
Sensible thread,thumb up!some ladies cant cope with a relationship without sex and dat is pure bullshit!!
Are you not among those ladies?
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Nobody: 2:18am On May 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
this is all just a trailer-load of ćrap.

bleep me or i walk!!!!!!!!!!!!.......

with boko haram, ebola and everything, life is too short to die a virgin.
BRO WHY YOU DEY EFF UP NAW? cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Nobody: 2:21am On May 17, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
[size=18pt]LOL see them all saying yes, best thread and thank you but i bet they are the same ones doing i must test before i buy. They are the same folks screaming 'what will i gain if i dont have sex with a girlfriend?' I bet they are the same ones that must marry virgin yet are yanshing every available babe. Hypocrites![/size]
bros you don chop?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Nobody: 2:27am On May 17, 2015
discoprophet:
Say No to sEx.

Say No to Mr Biggs. :p

Say No to Shopping. cheesy
Hehe cheesy cheesy Joker
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Nobody: 2:34am On May 17, 2015
Make i talk my own. You're in a relationship and you have the guts to say 'no' to sex? Egwu ana atukwa gi? But you want Versace, jewelries, iPhone 6, cash and other thangs. So the guy is now Santa clause 12 times a year?? cheesy. Just STFU and stay away from relationships till you're ready for marriage.

That's a summary of what the op just said.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by bogolobango(m): 2:39am On May 17, 2015
So u are still a virgin
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by wetinhappen(m): 2:55am On May 17, 2015
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by zingobaby: 3:21am On May 17, 2015
This is good to read by every spinster,men think that dey must sex u before dey wil marry u
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by NobleG1(m): 3:40am On May 17, 2015
"No-sex" policy is complete rubbish. It doesn't guarantee a good relationship or a good marriage! What matters is the personality and character of the individual. Premarital sex leads to more stable marriages. A wedding isn't a magic spell that transforms sex from something that is "bad" to something that can't ever be bad.

The only advice I will give women is to NOT jump into bed with the guy shortly after meeting him. Take your time to study him. Tell him you need time to know him. If you like the guy and he's the type you would like to marry, then there's absolutely nothing wrong in having sex with him. You need to know if the person is good in bed.

Sex is very important in any romantic relationship, especially, in marriage. If you're going to spend the rest of your life with anyone, do yourself a favor by having sex with the person before you tie the knot. There's nothing wrong in knowing the sexual side of the person before you marry him. Sex can make or break a marriage and not everyone is sexually compatible.

Most eligible bachelors can't wait till after wedding to have sex with their potential wife. The men who can agree to your "no-sex" policy are only those who want to marry you within few months of meeting you, which is rare and not a good idea. And most men won't do that.

So if you have "no-sex" policy, I wish you good luck in finding a husband.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Nobody: 3:52am On May 17, 2015
Sx has blind folded the world
I hate it more when it blind folds women.
There is more to happiness and a peaceful home than the 5mims pleasure sx offers. But these boys don't just get it and I will kep praying for them grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Mayflowa(m): 4:34am On May 17, 2015
sirr:

Well said an2elect2, seriously, u spoke very well, but this article was made to make the topic mild, not like a preach, but a motivational talk, its a view of "abstinence from sex" from a socio and educative point of view.
If I had written from a "Biblical/moral" perspective, you and I already know that youths won't want to listen, but a few. I therefore wish to ask, how many young ladies believe in prayeing and fasting, let alone "Seeing Christ in themselves"?? Very few, so in otherwords, writing from a biblical sense wouldn't make any meaning to many out there,
Thank God for ur belief.
Gods grace to U dear...

It will be difficult to sell your idea. You speak like ladies indulge in sex just to please men. Like men, ladies enjoy the sex act and are inquisitive abt it from right from teen ages.

It's no one's fault the world is spoilt. Our body doesn't help us. Secondly, marriage oughtto be the ultimate end for a woman but real life experiences show marriage could be treacherous to women and the only time they may just enjoy in their lives would be their past relationship and se.x lives.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by adconline(m): 4:50am On May 17, 2015
No sex if both parties agree to it in the beginning. If not, th female shall not withhold sex in order to get a marriage proposal.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Toks2008(m): 5:02am On May 17, 2015
whillyamz98:
No to sex just gets me pissed off! But still like them that are not loose.

Unfortunately guys will only respect a no to sex from a virgin more than any other.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Toks2008(m): 5:10am On May 17, 2015
chidyhels:
Sx has blind folded the world
I hate it more when it blind folds women.
There is more to happiness and a peaceful home than the 5mims pleasure sx offers. But these boys don't just get it and I will kep praying for them grin

Lets face it friends,its the economy that we need to blame for this expecially in Nigeria.

Once a lady is 18 to 20 her hormones start running wild and she suddenly realizes that sex is appealing.

At this junction she is ready for marriage but unfrtunately the guy she is dating is no where ready for marriage mostly due to lack of finance and they keep saying no to sex but for how long?

Many guys can hold on without sex till 25yrs or even more while many ladies can easily maintain their virginity till 22 and by all standard this is when people should settle down but today we expect a lady to say no to sex till marriage even at 27 when she is not even sure when a man will ask for her hand in marriage.smh

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Adaeze003(f): 5:24am On May 17, 2015
All the guys screaming "I value girls with experience" "bleep me or I walk" "the no-sex policy is a sham" bla bla bla bla bla are still the ones that will freak out when the bae has slept with 10 men like them. Then you'll hear shii like "must she sleep with all men to get experience?" "she's a ho" and bla bla bla.

What's my point?! My point is, no one should live based on what the other thinks. I'm still shocked that some black women have refused to understand this. Like all they wanna do is please a man undecided

Make your own rules and live by them! If you're Christian or Muslim or whaever and you don't want sex, stick with it. If you wanna explore, stick with it. No regrets later on. Stop living based on what people think, that's why you have a mind of your own.

Nuff said.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Bibol(f): 5:29am On May 17, 2015
One of the few sensible threads I've seen on Nairaland in recent times.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Nobody: 5:30am On May 17, 2015
No sex no relationship, go and find your fellow presumed virgin. I'm not going to be nuriched by your virginity neither am I going to receive a trophy for it.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 5:35am On May 17, 2015
Mayflowa:

It will be difficult to sell your idea. You speak like ladies indulge in sex just to please men. Like men, ladies enjoy the sex act and are inquisitive abt it from right from teen ages.

It's no one's fault the world is spoilt. Our body doesn't help us. Secondly, marriage oughtto be the ultimate end for a woman but real life experiences show marriage could be treacherous to women and the only time they may just enjoy in their lives would be their past relationship and se.x lives.

Bro/Sis, make good research, many still enjoy their marriages, and ofcos, real life experience, you first ask yourself, who and why did she marry that man who gives them a better experience in marriage, many ladies only end up marrying the so-wrong-man with many wrong reasons, money, handsomeness, etc and they end up complaining.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 5:42am On May 17, 2015
Chivee:

Well this is a platform for people of different religious backgrounds, differemt cultures &believes.
I believe the op considers that this is not a Christians call-to-conversion thread, hence for the sake of our Muslim brothers, and people of other believes, its more effective to approach this topic from a moral,ethical,psychological and otherwise point of view rather than biblical. This makes it possible for every one to effectively& more logically relate with the message. Its not as though he is shying away from biblical references. Though thankfully, both the Qur'an & Bible take the same stand on premarital sex. But we are not addressing women of just these Two believes.
I sense your strong believe and passion for Christ and i must say that it is quite admirable. But imagine a dedicated &devote Muslim for instance, who has as strong a passion for Islam as you have in Christianity. Dont you think such person would feel that the Qur'an's view supersedes any other view too? He/she has every reason& right to.
What are the chances of you making such a person believe otherwise? Rather you may risk incurring his/her resentment & the aim of the thread becomes defeated since he may percieve you as a faithful of another religion trying to undermine his,which he holds so dearly. I say this because of what you said & I quote u:
"That's the hard fact, sirr. Being a Christian, all my approach is scriptural based whether any body likes it or not."
Those lines seem to carry with them an air of bigotry. But I stand to be corrected.
I fear that this approach which you subscribe to would have far less reach & impact than the op's approach which seems to accomodate virtually any well meaning individual irrespective of his/her cultural background or religious affiliation. So if you & the op are to address a secular young female crowd with the aim of sensitizing them on the above topic, I imagine who would gain more converts.
I'm a Christian & there is no need to be hypocritical about the fact that I'm clearly less likely to go on reading an article if i notice so many quotations from the Qur'an. This is simply because of the feeling that I may not gain a good understanding of its meaning and more so, the possibilty of a contradictory teaching to my faith may discourage me as well.
As I said earlier, if the topic was "call to Christian conversion", then its a different case altogether. But this is a "Say-No-to-sex" thread for the ladies. He made very valid points & I believe that he has not just inspired a lot of religious people who's scriptural guidance further reinforces his message but most likely has also touched the lives of some agnostics & atheists...as well who only relate to plausible reasoning& logic.
GOD BLESS YOU BRO. VERY HONOURED
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 5:43am On May 17, 2015
Bibol:
One of the few sensible threads I've seen on Nairaland in recent times.
Thanks
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 5:56am On May 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
The OP was surely under the influence of some Papua New Guinea wet weed when he wrote this. Please guys pardon him.
Lmaoo. Bros, u harsh oh, but no vex, just teaching them something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos) / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.