Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! (12278 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Jambsupport(f): 5:36pm On May 08, 2015
those doctors in africa especially nigeria do hav pot belly, they make d career so disgusting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2015
Deejavuu:

It's exaggerating to say the least. Maybe it's the ones you have met.. A family friend before his death, was a doc at Ubth. He drinks to stupor parks his car and takes a cab home..That man drinks like a fish. I had a doc friend in uni, very intelligent guy, him and his doc friends smokes weed like it's going out of stock.. Or is it the womaning aspect (no offence to docs here o). I'm just trying to counter your claim that they the most responsible..Iffa hear..

To the topic i for one don't fancy doctors sha.. They're intelligent no doubt.

Hehehehe, the one I know may have had sex with over 200 different ladies..

If na intelligent, people in my field are intelligent too na... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2015
Jambsupport:
those doctors in africa especially nigeria do hav pot belly, they make d career so disgusting

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

KingTom is this true?
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by DrAify(f): 5:40pm On May 08, 2015
I don't fancy male docs(especially Gynaecologist)because I am a doc as well
francizy:
do you have this extraordinary love for doctors too? I mean, does Doc turn you on like it does some ladies? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 5:40pm On May 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
Doctors are heart wreckers dating any of them. l rather date med lab scientist, pharmacist or an engineer, mostly an engineer they know how to screw drive every part of a ladies body cheesy

Chai! Your mama born you well! God bless you for this..

In fact, I wouldn't mind helping you screw drive every part of your body free of charge... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Deejavuu(f): 5:42pm On May 08, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, the one I know may have had sex with over 200 different ladies..

If na intelligent, people in my field are intelligent too na... cheesy

Lool.. nor mind ronald o..

Yeah i know every field got thier own intelligent dudes, just speaking for docs this time tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 5:42pm On May 08, 2015
DrAify:
I don't fancy male docs(especially Gynaecologist)because I am a doc as well

Oh! I get.

I don't know, but some people marry people from same profession and also expect their children to study same course. I've seen a doc married to another doc.. So you never can tell, you may end up getting married to one.. smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 5:43pm On May 08, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lool.. nor mind ronald o..

Yeah i know every field got thier own intelligent dudes, just speaking for docs this time tongue

Hehehehe, no qualms..
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by lyntiffany(f): 5:44pm On May 08, 2015
francizy:

Chai! Your mama born you well! God bless you for this..

In fact, I wouldn't mind helping you screw drive every part of your body free of charge... cheesy
grin grin grin grin francizy you no well, would have obliged you but distance is a barrier cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
grin grin grin grin francizy you no well, would have obliged you but distance is a barrier cheesy

LoL, you don't even know where I stay but concluded that distance will be a barrier.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by lyntiffany(f): 6:02pm On May 08, 2015
francizy:

LoL, you don't even know where I stay but concluded that distance will be a barrier.. cheesy
you don't need to worry cos I know we ain't close so no need getting your screw drivers ready cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by DrAify(f): 6:05pm On May 08, 2015
Yeah! You are right.
francizy:

Oh! I get.

I don't know, but some people marry people from same profession and also expect their children to study same course. I've seen a doc married to another doc.. So you never can tell, you may end up getting married to one.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 08, 2015
Deejavuu:

It's exaggerating to say the least. Maybe it's the ones you have met.. A family friend before his death, was a doc at Ubth. He drinks to stupor parks his car and takes a cab home..That man drinks like a fish. I had a doc friend in uni, very intelligent guy, him and his doc friends smokes weed like it's going out of stock.. Or is it the womaning aspect (no offence to docs here o). I'm just trying to counter your claim that they the most responsible..Iffa hear..

To the topic i for one don't fancy doctors sha.. They're intelligent no doubt.
how do they smoke drink and pass their exam ? I really doubt the smoking and drinking aspect
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Chuks16(m): 6:12pm On May 08, 2015
hmmmmm,who give a Bleep
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
you don't need to worry cos I know we ain't close so no need getting your screw drivers ready cheesy

Ok babes, I hear yah wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2015
kingcity:
how do they smoke drink and pass their exam ? I really doubt the smoking and drinking aspect

Some people understand better when they smoke you know.. Don't underestimate the powers of weed..
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Mbkite(m): 6:25pm On May 08, 2015
Nnemuka:
Life is boring with doctors, rather go for engineers.

Are u an Engineer? i bu injinia?
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Xiadnat, you're a good trainee of Nigerian-pidgin and I want to take up the role of your handler. wink

Although exaggerative but that came off as a personal perusal. Or so I think.

Dear master ronald,

Once again i am stumped by your superb eloquence.

I just dey try sha.....

Did i pass nigerian pidgin this time.

Sincerely,

Your humble tutee.
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nnemuka(f): 7:03pm On May 08, 2015
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 08, 2015
francizy:

Some people understand better when they smoke you know.. Don't underestimate the powers of weed..
i dont believe that.. Weed can never make u understand better :>
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2015
kingcity:
i dont believe that.. Weed can never make u understand better :>

Never smoked before but people who do tell me it helps them better. Mind you, that one smokes doesn't mean they must read immediately after smoking. Some of them only smokes and takes alcohol when they wanna sleep at night...
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Tashaamania(f): 7:59pm On May 08, 2015
daveP:
hmmm @ engineer.....
why? smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Trypa(f): 8:01pm On May 08, 2015
francizy:

Dis one no be matter of reading oh.. My elder bro is a doctor so am speaking based on experience. Some ladies will come to his clinic (used to be a diagnostic center before he converted it to clinic) and would prefers him taking their vajinal samples rather than the female lab scientist. Also, I observe how he handles different babes. The dude no like short gehs oh, na from 5.7ft to 6.1ft tall babes be him spec. Also he no like orobo them. Na slim ones dey make him heart pump blood well.. cheesy

Although the guy na fine guy sha, so I get why he gets ladies easily. You know, double advantage thingy..

LolzZz make him take am easy o HIV is really mostly on slim chick
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by DrAify(f): 8:09pm On May 08, 2015
This is so hilarious grin grin grin
Jambsupport:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2015
Trypa:

LolzZz make him take am easy o HIV is really mostly on slim chick

Ehhehehehehe, does fat girls secrete hormones that fight HIV ni? grin

Anyways, trust the guy when it comes to protection things. Him dey buy condom packs wella... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by ronald4lif(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2015
Xiadnat:

Dear master ronald,

Once again i am stumped by your superb eloquence.

I just dey try sha.....

Did i pass nigerian pidgin this time.

Sincerely,

Your humble tutee.

Lol! Yes you're making a headway, tutee.

Nigerian-pidgin English is not as challenging as the American accent. More classes coming up soon.
wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2015
francizy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
KingTom is this true?
Very true grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2015
francizy:

Dis one no be matter of reading oh.. My elder bro is a doctor so am speaking based on experience. Some ladies will come to his clinic (used to be a diagnostic center before he converted it to clinic) and would prefers him taking their vajinal samples rather than the female lab scientist. Also, I observe how he handles different babes. The dude no like short gehs oh, na from 5.7ft to 6.1ft tall babes be him spec. Also he no like orobo them. Na slim ones dey make him heart pump blood well.. cheesy

Although the guy na fine guy sha, so I get why he gets ladies easily. You know, double advantage thingy..
I completely relate, but unlike your bros, me na Obj and Oshiomole hybrid grin so my market no too good like hin own grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

No be only women matter you sabi, calaba babes have suffered. cheesy
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
op like seriously? cheesy kingt om is dis true?
Yes grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2015
KingTom:
I completely relate, but unlike your bros, me na Obj and Oshiomole hybrid grin so my market no too good like hin own grin grin

Hehehehe, but ggrin dey die for you like that abi Ronald dey correct ni? Say ggrin like 12 inches plantain? grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 8:44pm On May 08, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, but ggrin dey die for you like that abi Ronald dey correct ni? Say ggrin like 12 inches plantain? grin
shocked shocked lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... / How To Say That In Yoruba? / She Lost Her Virginity To Another Man After Promising Me . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.