Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! (12279 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 7:17am On May 09, 2015
ggrin:
angry
ggrin:
undecided

Dem don amputate your hand way you no fit type ni?
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by tohpahz(f): 7:18am On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ahh! I hear say na coz doctor 3rd leg be like bazooka. cheesy

But I think most women are attracted to doctors because they seem to be very responsible. Hardly you see a doctor that smokes, drink-to-drunk, late night and all. They are highly paid and intelligent too. Most are neat and have a very good sense of hygiene. As people who are very conversant of the human anatomy it gives them the extra advantage in the bedroom too lol.
grin

They seem responsible..
But most of them aint responsible..
They smoke,drink,womanize to the core,

I.think women love them because of the female anatomy things. Especially obstetrics and gynecology docs..
Then the money part too..

Ps:docs are lookers too!!
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 7:33am On May 09, 2015
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by ggrin(f): 7:42am On May 09, 2015
francizy:

Dem don amputate your hand way you no fit type ni?
undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by ggrin(f): 7:45am On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

]Ahh! I hear say na coz doctor 3rd leg be like bazooka. cheesy
shocked grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by ggrin(f): 7:46am On May 09, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehehe, you donmeanit!!? You mean, as that girl thin so say she like kingkong size? shocked grin

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Jambsupport(f): 8:10am On May 09, 2015
DrAify:
This is so hilarious grin grin grin
m serious, got lots of them back home
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
I dey Bleep babes anyhow na grin
undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 10:15am On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided
Iya Alakoba, ki lo de? grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 10:16am On May 09, 2015
DrAify:
This is so hilarious grin grin grin
Don't mind her, my belly is not like a pot, more like a tray grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 10:16am On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
Iya Alakoba, ki lo de? grin
u can lie ehnnnn cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 10:17am On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
u can lie ehnnnn cheesy
How I lie grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by daveP(m): 10:49am On May 09, 2015
Tashaamania:

why? smiley
female doctors or nurses may do for me.

As for my "Hmm" its cos i cant say how soon Engr will be another appelation for me

(serves her)

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by ronald4lif(m): 11:06am On May 09, 2015
tohpahz:

They seem responsible..
But most of them aint responsible..
They smoke,drink,womanize to the core,

I.think women love them because of the female anatomy things. Especially obstetrics and gynecology docs..
Then the money part too..

Ps:docs are lookers too!!

Haha! See as you just cast them finish. No allow those women wrappers 042 doctors deceive you oo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by tohpahz(f): 12:16pm On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Haha! See as you just cast them finish. No allow those women wrappers 042 doctors deceive you oo cheesy

Lolzz.. dem no fit oo..
I pass dem cheesy
Dem no dey try at all..
Even kingtom sef
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 12:40pm On May 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzz.. dem no fit oo.. I pass dem cheesy Dem no dey try at all.. Even kin gtom sef
Your own no hard na, I go deceive you grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by tohpahz(f): 12:43pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
Your own no hard na, I go deceive you grin

Come and try undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 12:47pm On May 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Come and try undecided

Hello Nurse! cool

Modified

Didn't know I was speaking with a contestant..
Hello Miss NL in the making... smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 12:54pm On May 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Come and try undecided
Sweerie I love your beautiful puffy cheeks, you are so sexy grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 12:57pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:

Long process.. Follow my lead.. cheesy

tohpahz How far na, I wan chook oh... grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 1:03pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

The babe go just inject you with cyanide grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
The babe go just inject you with cyanide grin

Hehehehe, she can't fit.. tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by DrAify(f): 2:22pm On May 09, 2015
Picture or.... wink
KingTom:
Don't mind her, my belly is not like a pot, more like a tray grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 2:28pm On May 09, 2015
DrAify:
Picture or.... wink
Pics can lie! See the real thing wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by DrAify(f): 2:40pm On May 09, 2015
lipsrsealed
KingTom:
Pics can lie! See the real thing wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2015
DrAify:
lipsrsealed
O gini? shocked
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by DrAify(f): 2:49pm On May 09, 2015
Bupkis wink
KingTom:
O gini? shocked
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by tohpahz(f): 2:49pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

Hello Nurse! cool

Modified

Didn't know I was speaking with a contestant..
Hello Miss NL in the making... smiley

Hi Dear smiley afternoon
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by tohpahz(f): 2:52pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

Lolzz. Set ur..... Lemme get the syringe...! wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by tohpahz(f): 2:52pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:

Awwwwww undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Hi Dear smiley afternoon

Afternoon.. How are you?
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 2:56pm On May 09, 2015
DrAify:
Bupkis wink
Ok smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? / My Girlfriend Got Raped: What Should I Do? / 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.