Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! (12277 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Awwwwww undecided
Your face says no, but your lips and heart say yeah grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzz. Set ur..... Lemme get the syringe...! wink

LoL, how about you set yours, lemme use natural syringe.. Less painful (or no pain at all) than yours you know.. wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 3:02pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:

Did you obtain certification in Woman Wrappering..? tongue Else how did you know her lips and heart says yes to you? angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by tohpahz(f): 3:03pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

LoL, how about you set yours, lemme use natural syringe.. Less painful (or no pain at all) than yours you know.. wink

I prefer mine.. takes ur stress away grin
U won't even feel the pain of minemine angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 3:04pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

Did you obtain certification in Woman Wrappering..? tongue Else how did you know her lips and heart says yes to you? angry
Learner ni e sha grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by tohpahz(f): 3:10pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:

Lolzz angry

Everything says yeah..
Just come later grin

@op , ronald4lif shey u see it.. this particular doctor wants to ra.pe me..
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 3:14pm On May 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzz angry

Everything says yeah..
Just come later grin

@op , ronald4lif shey u see it.. this particular doctor wants to ra.pe me.
i wanna give you extra loving
i wanna give you special loving
oh baby girl i wanna love you
i wanna kiss and caress you
i wanna love not molest you baby
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by ronald4lif(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzz angry

Everything says yeah..
Just come later grin

@op , ronald4lif shey u see it.. this particular doctor wants to ra.pe me..

Keep off from that agbero doctor. He's got nothing to offer except helping your ministry. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by ronald4lif(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:

grin grin grin

angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 3:20pm On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

angry
Weyrey grin

[size=30pt]TEAM TWACI ALL THE WAY VOTE TWACI FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2015[/size] cool
www.nairaland.com/twaci
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by ronald4lif(m): 3:23pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
Weyrey grin

[size=30pt]TEAM TWACI ALL THE WAY VOTE TWACI FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2015[/size] cool

www.nairaland.com/twaci

Campaign manager. No be small thing. Hope say you no go wan help her ministry after the contest. I no trust you walahi. grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 3:24pm On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Campaign manager. No be small thing. Hope say you no go wan help her ministry after the contest I no trust you walahi. grin
No strings attached grin

[size=14pt]
Profile Overview: www.nairaland.com/2299475/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-campaign/132#33571529

[/size]
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Juliaann(f): 3:40pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

Really?
If that is the case then am already in love with you wink
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by tohpahz(f): 3:40pm On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Keep off from that agbero doctor. He's got nothing to offer except helping your ministry. cheesy

Running away****
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by tohpahz(f): 3:41pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:

grin grin grin

They said i shud run from u..
Bad doc!! tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 3:46pm On May 09, 2015
tohpahz:

I prefer mine.. takes ur stress away grin
U won't even feel the pain of minemine angry

I shall fear no evil... tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
Weyrey grin

www.nairaland.com/twaci

Weyrey grin

[size=30pt]TEAM TOHPAHZ ALL THE WAY VOTE TOHPAHZ FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2015[/size] cool

www.nairaland.com/tohpahz

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 4:01pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:

Learner ni e sha grin

Tutorials are welcomed from you prof cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

Weyrey grin

[size=30pt]TEAM TOHPAHZ ALL THE WAY VOTE TOHPAHZ FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2015[/size] cool

www.nairaland.com/tohpahz

tongue tongue tongue
Copy copy grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 4:21pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

Tutorials are welcomed from you prof cool
Ok cool
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 09, 2015
Kingtom u just they fly everywhere haba every topic ... U dey there
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 4:23pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:
Na my topic be this na grin

[size=30pt]VOTE TWACI FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2015[/size] cool

www.nairaland.com/twaci

[size=14pt]
Profile Overview: www.nairaland.com/2299475/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-campaign/132#33571529

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 09, 2015
dnacrystal:
Those are the reasons, except for the first three.
funny!!
If you really wanna see brilliant people, go to the engineering and physics department.
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by tohpahz(f): 4:32pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
Copy copy grin

Leave my francizy for mi oooo lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2015
tohpahz:

They said i shud run from u.. Bad doc!! tongue
You can run, but you can't hide grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 4:35pm On May 09, 2015
tohpahz:

I won't grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 4:37pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
Copy copy grin

grin

As e be like say all of una gang up against Tohp na im I say make I join her na... grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 4:39pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

grin

As e be like say all of una gang up against Tohp na im I say make I join her na... grin
Who gang up against her? undecided Heavy-duty guys like Dharay, C.r77, jacksparrow and co dey her camp, even you sef grin

But sha......

www.nairaland.com/twaci

[size=14pt]

[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 5:19pm On May 09, 2015
tohpahz:

**pops collar**

Tomtom abi na Kingtom, yah heard? tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
Who gang up against her? undecided Heavy-duty guys like Dharay, C.r77, jacksparrow and co dey her camp, even you sef grin

But sha......

www.nairaland.com/twaci

[size=14pt]

[/size]

LoL, I never know where I belong oh.. Kinglekan asked that I stand by Twaci, I come check out Tohpahz come see say she dey inviting..

Now am confused... lipsrsealed

Anyways..

I never still make up my mind.. sad
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Snubbing snubber... tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

Snubbing snubber... tongue
Meaning ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Lost Her Virginity To Another Man After Promising Me . . / But Why Are Ibo Women Always Lightskin... / What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.