Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! (12280 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Meaning ...

Nothing oh.. I just dey greet you..

Modified

By the way, lala247 you look like Whoopi Goldberg
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by tohpahz(f): 5:38pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

LoL, I never know where I belong oh.. Kinglekan asked that I stand by Twaci, I come check out Tohpahz come see say she dey inviting..

Now am confused... lipsrsealed

Anyways..

I never still make up my mind.. sad

lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

**pops collar**

Tomtom abi na Ki ngtom, yah heard? tongue

Fi mi le jor! grin

[size=30pt]VOTE TWACI FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2015[/size] cool

www.nairaland.com/twaci

[size=14pt]
Profile Overview: www.nairaland.com/2299475/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-campaign/132#33571529

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by KingTom(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

LoL, I never know where I belong oh.. Kinglekan asked that I stand by Twaci, I come check out Tohpahz come see say she dey inviting..

Anyways..

Bobo its ok just make sure its Twaci at the end grin

www.nairaland.com/twaci

[size=14pt]
Profile Overview: www.nairaland.com/2299475/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-campaign/132#33571529

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by kinglekan: 6:58pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

LoL, I never know where I belong oh.. Kin.glekan asked that I stand by T.waci, I come check out Toh.pahz come see say she dey inviting..

Anyways..

smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

Anyways..

Queen TOHPAHZ is the deal boss

She's Tha bomb

TOHPAHZ nani ya

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Queen TOH.PAHZ is the deal boss

She's Tha bomb

TOH.PAHZ nani ya

I like her, she's a pretty babe, but one must go by due process (not madam Oby's due process tho undecided)

I have to go with Twaci

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2015
KingTom:
Bobo its ok just make sure its Twaci at the end grin

www.nairaland.com/twaci

[size=14pt]

[/size]
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

I like her, she's a pretty babe, but one must go by due process (not madam Oby's due process tho undecided)

I have to go with Twaci

What process sir? Going by 'due process' is going for TOHPAHZ

TOHPAHZ nani ya

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

What process sir? Going by 'due process' is going for TOHPAHZ

TOHPAHZ nani ya

TWACI cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

TWACI cheesy

It's not too late to change your mind sir

Better late than never

Join this movement. Together we can!

TOHPAHZ nani ya

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 8:02pm On May 09, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

It's not too late to change your mind sir

Better late than never

Join this movement. Together we can!

TOHPAHZ nani ya

I wanna ask, in this pageant, who is Buhari and who is Jonathan? angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

I wanna ask, in this pageant, who is Buhari and who is Jonathan? angry

Lol. Well, I'll say we not the party with propaganda and all of that. We come as real as we can
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. Well, I'll say we not the party with propaganda and all of that. We come as real as we can

Hahahaha, just answer simple question ni..

Which one of them be Tohp? Bubu or Jona? cheesy grin

Modified,

Don't mind me, just kidding..
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

Hahahaha, just answer simple question ni..

Which one of them be Tohp? Bubu or Jona? cheesy grin

Modified,

Don't mind me, just kidding..

Lol. U ain't getting me into problem with this question sir

I know we the team with the better plan and agenda

U won't be disappointed. That I know for sure

#TeamTohpahz
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. U ain't getting me into problem with this question sir

I know we the team with the better plan and agenda

U won't be disappointed. That I know for sure

#TeamTohpahz

Now you make me wanna change my mind sad

Really, Kinglekan should come learn persuasive and negotiation skills from you.. cheesy

If you had come first, I swear, I would have supported Tohp with the last blood in my veins but mehn, I love staying loyal to a course.

Following you and don't be angry or disappointed that I couldn't switch camps.. Peace man.. wink

Modified

Try using Tohp's pic as DP and others.. It may help.. wink
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

Really, Kinglekan should come learn persuasive and negotiation skills from you.. cheesy

If you had come first, I swear, I would have supported Tohp with the last blood in my veins but mehn, I love staying loyal to a course.

Following you and don't be angry or disappointed that I couldn't switch camps.. Peace man.. wink

Modified

Lol. I respect your decision to stay loyal to your ward sir. That's what real men do.

Anyways, you will be welcomed to the team if yur willing to join after we must have won wink

Thanks for the advise #noted!

#TeamTohpahz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 09, 2015
francizy:

TWACI cheesy

Dont listen to jacksparrow1207 d guy nah devil nah so he go dey sweet talk

Lol stay loyal or else ...
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Dont listen to jacksparrow1207 d guy nah devil nah so he go dey sweet talk

Lol stay loyal or else ...

Or else what? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by DocAdray(f): 10:29pm On May 09, 2015
Financial security.
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by kinglekan: 3:18pm On May 10, 2015
francizy:

Really, King.lekan should come learn persuasive and negotiation skills from you.. cheesy

Modified

Well I knew I could count on you bro. There was no need to do much persuasion. smiley

Thanks for staying on your word.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1
Re: Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! by francizy(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2015
kinglekan:

Well I knew I could count on you bro. There was no need to do much persuasion. smiley

Thanks for staying on your word.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

Welcome brah! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Got Raped: What Should I Do? / 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More / Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.