Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men (48216 Views)

Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / guys,get in here if u want to get that pink lip that attract ladies{updated!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by basilo101: 5:50pm On May 10, 2015
D above qualities can only make ladies admire u or even fall in love, but not enof 4 u to get laid
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Cherlene(f): 5:51pm On May 10, 2015
Juvante:

Never mind! I meant no harm.

Alright.

Cherlene
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by fightforchange1(f): 5:51pm On May 10, 2015
My loving boyfriend

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 10, 2015
When is the counter thread coming up?
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by GJames(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2015
Cherlene:

Is there a problem dear?

Cherlene
No problem, just curious.

GJames
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by jibbzion(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2015
Forum posts on issues concerning men and women analysis are always created by the wrong sex, for e.g. this post is to be created by a female. please ignore this post.
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by omooba969(m): 5:56pm On May 10, 2015
fightforchange1:
Why does this happen to me...i meet a sexy guy on nairaland and hes already taken.
Or
I meet a fine guy that is bs artist and we have nothing in common and he ditches me.

Uuuggghhh.

I am cursed.

No darlyn, u r not cursed it's ur orientation datz warped. To be d best u must be driven, so if u want him & set ur mind on it, u will av him.

Above all, pls ensure u do a character check as u may be due for a renewal. cheesy
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Cherlene(f): 5:58pm On May 10, 2015
GJames:

No problem, just curious.

GJames

Super, have a lovely evening ahead.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Everydaeguy(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2015
Muyogoa:
These are some of the Non-sexual things that ladies found so attractive in men

1) MEN WITH DETERMINATION/ STRONG GOALS : Ladies are attracted to men who has strong determination for a goal or career. Men who are consistently pursuing their dreams. Men who never give up. Men with strong minds. No wonder the wife of the President elect publicly proclaimed how much she loves her husband when he won the election after contensting for about 4 times. A lady would rather prefer to go for that 25 years old part one medical student that a 22 year old graduate of botany who previously had the intention of studying medicine.

2)LEADERSHIP QUALITY: Ladies are so much attracted to men who exhibits strong leadership qualities right from their youthful age. A dynamic student union activist a class rep, head boy, and so many other leadership posts which potray a man to have a good leadership quality.

3)INTROVERTS/GENTLE/Q UIET GUYS- ladies are equally attracted to guy who had quiet nature. They admire an easy going and calm guy. Those ones that would not shout at you during a mis- understanding not to talk of raising there hands to beat them. Infact such men don't like shouting while talking. Those set of people tends to be quiet and calm during public gathering. So quiets that even the women around would notice. Those men don't go about talking, laughing loudly, hugging people at such gathering but rather they remain quiet in their seats with gentle smiles on their face.

4) PRESENT and UNDERSTANDING GUY- They love guys who are always with them. Men that gives them attention. Men who are willing to listen to even their most uninteresting discussion and yet eager to hear more. Men who are understanding and who don't take their errors and mistakes too far.

5) GODLY and ''DEEPER LIFE-LIKE MEN''.: ladies strongly have the phobia for divorce as a result they go for men who would never divorce them nor beat them regardless of their errors or mistakes.

6) HARDWORKING GUYS- Women loves hardworking men. Lazy men could be turn off for ladies. They prefer men who are diligent in whatever they do.

7) BRIGHT FUTURE GUY- ladies would rather go for a guy with bright future. Probably base on his smartness, intelligence, course,profession and family background

cool NEAT GUYS- the way you dress is the way you would be address. A guy with tattered dress, uncombed hair with smelling and stinking body and mouth odour is a turn off for ladies.

9)MEN WHO LOVES THEIR CAREER: Men who still love their job without minding their salary or wage. Men who put all their effort even in their mean professions without any complain or murmuring.

10) KIND MEN- Ladies are attracted to kindness. In this area, love could be blind. The kindness the man exhibits to a lady could so much cause a lady to be attracted to him not minding his other behaviours.
u4got to mention Bad guys...Ladies love Bad guys more than d gud ones...
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by cutietokunbo: 5:58pm On May 10, 2015
Muyogoa:

1) MEN WITH DETERMINATION/ STRONG GOALS : Ladies are attracted to men who has strong determination for a goal or career. Men who are consistently pursuing their dreams. Men who never give up. Men with strong minds. No wonder the wife of the President elect publicly proclaimed how much she loves her husband when he won the election after contensting for about 4 times. A lady would rather prefer to go for that 25 years old part one medical student that a 22 year old graduate of botany who previously had the intention of studying medicine.

2)LEADERSHIP QUALITY: Ladies are so much attracted to men who exhibits strong leadership qualities right from their youthful age. A dynamic student union activist a class rep, head boy, and so many other leadership posts which potray a man to have a good leadership quality.

3)INTROVERTS/GENTLE/Q UIET GUYS- ladies are equally attracted to guy who had quiet nature. They admire an easy going and calm guy. Those ones that would not shout at you during a mis- understanding not to talk of raising there hands to beat them. Infact such men don't like shouting while talking. Those set of people tends to be quiet and calm during public gathering. So quiets that even the women around would notice. Those men don't go about talking, laughing loudly, hugging people at such gathering but rather they remain quiet in their seats with gentle smiles on their face.

4) PRESENT and UNDERSTANDING GUY- They love guys who are always with them. Men that gives them attention. Men who are willing to listen to even their most uninteresting discussion and yet eager to hear more. Men who are understanding and who don't take their errors and mistakes too far.

5) GODLY and ''DEEPER LIFE-LIKE MEN''.: ladies strongly have the phobia for divorce as a result they go for men who would never divorce them nor beat them regardless of their errors or mistakes.

6) HARDWORKING GUYS- Women loves hardworking men. Lazy men could be turn off for ladies. They prefer men who are diligent in whatever they do.

7) BRIGHT FUTURE GUY- ladies would rather go for a guy with bright future. Probably base on his smartness, intelligence, course,profession and family background

cool NEAT GUYS- the way you dress is the way you would be address. A guy with tattered dress, uncombed hair with smelling and stinking body and mouth odour is a turn off for ladies.

9)MEN WHO LOVES THEIR CAREER: Men who still love their job without minding their salary or wage. Men who put all their effort even in their mean professions without any complain or murmuring.

10) KIND MEN- Ladies are attracted to kindness. In this area, love could be blind. The kindness the man exhibits to a lady could so much cause a lady to be attracted to him not minding his other behaviours.

Not in real world @Op.

Go and ask your uncles, grandfathers and brothers who have done most of these things for women and got bleeped up for life by d same women you are giving all this attention.

Pay attention to yourself, be successful in your chosen fields, cut your coat according to your materials, be happy independently(very important), build relationships with your immediate family (mum,dad, siblings) and wait for a well brought up lady to support you. Life is pretty simple; it all depend on how you organise yourself.

I hate it when lazy, unsuccessful, no-future, hopeless and poverty stricken guys come online or offline to say "A guy shouldn't beat a woman regardless (regardless is what I found offensive and stupid)".

I have seen it all buddy and I can boldly tell you that there are ladies out there who were born and raised by devils. They would condemn and bring down every living hope in you with their mouth and slap you at every available opportunity. What would you do? Kiss their ass

I dated a lady(one of Senator's daughter @4th assembly) who has been suspecting my moves and all that prior to this fateful day. We were both gisting and laughing on my bed when a call came through but d caller wasn't someone she knew. I tried not to pick it cos she was already all over me. She started nagging abt the missed calls but d other lady at the other end didn't stop calling. However, I decided to pick the call and the first thing I said was Hello, Hello, I can't hear you but guess what, she slapped me across my face. Do you expect me to walk away as a supposed gentleman or stupid matured guy? No way. I beat and brutalised her face in return.

I warned her not come back to my house again but few friends intervened and everything was resolved. The first day she came to see me after d incident, I asked her what came over her that very day and guess what she said, she said that slapping his friends or ex had become part of her. She slapped ex at every slightest provocation and none of these stupid ex/friends have ever raised their hands against her except me. And i said really, those guys and friends must be stupid to have allowed you to get away with all these atrocities. She is married today but never forget to say thanks for stopping her from that bad habit.

Perfect relationship or marriage depends on individual(s) who are involved in a relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by fightforchange1(f): 5:59pm On May 10, 2015
omooba969:

No darlyn, u r not cursed it's ur orientation datz warped. To be d best u must be driven, so if u want him & set ur mind on it, u will av him.

Above all, pls ensure u do a character check as u may be due for a renewal. cheesy

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 10, 2015
softysparky:
My Damieeeee is all of the above...lucky me!!!!

Dreamer
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by babyfaceafrica: 6:04pm On May 10, 2015
Ilekeh:

All loud people are extroverts, but not all extroverts are loud.

I disagree , both the first and sentence...its not always true
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by croSStodds(m): 6:09pm On May 10, 2015
PHgirl:
True. Except No. 3 and No. 5.

#TeamSandraForMissNl.
I'm not discouraging you but is it not an apparent fact that this "Sandra" u're campaigning for is bound to lose?I'm sure quite a number of nairalanders are oblivious to d sobriquet "Sandra" talkless of 'em being cognizant of DS "Sandra" vying for miss NL.don't get mad.
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 10, 2015
Muyogoa:

Get clay and mold one
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by lion042(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy prove it.
....with what?...name anything
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by ijeebest: 6:13pm On May 10, 2015
folabayo1:
But most naija guys of nowadays na fine face with curvy shape dem want undecided other qualities no mata
Na lie o! Dat na before, no be now. Fine face na chop and clean mouth guys dey do with them as challenges of beautiful girls boku. U no dey see thousands of fine girls in their late thirties and forties still very much single? In fact it is even becoming a curse as most of them end up as 2nd wife, single parent or old-man-carry-go.
Mtchewwwe, fine baby my nyash. #teamgoodcharacternawifeythings

1 Like

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by sochima1989(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2015
Cherlene:

5) Godly and ''DEEPER LIFE-LIKE MEN''.: ladies strongly have the phobia for divorce as a result they go for men who would never divorce them nor beat them regardless of their errors or mistakes.

If YOU read number 5 it SAYS Godly and DEEPER LIFE- like men.

So that IS what I meant with number 5.
I prefer a GODLY/God-fearing man.
Who will love ME like CHRIST LOVED THE CHURCH.

Cherlene
. Most women's desire........jus kip God in touch to ur daily realities...... You will get one

1 Like

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 10, 2015
Cherlene:

Sorry??

Cherlene
u got what it takes, I duff my hat for u. Enjoy ur marriage ehn. But tell ur people not to kill us again.
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by folabayo1(f): 6:33pm On May 10, 2015
omooba969:

See chick wey dey speak for MOST 9ja guys o. undecided
se na lie I talk?
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 10, 2015
FLAWLES:
No5 =not for ME
You are my kinda girl! Go girl! cool
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by pretty050(f): 6:34pm On May 10, 2015
Op where can one find all you mentioned

2 Likes

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by folabayo1(f): 6:35pm On May 10, 2015
ijeebest:

Na lie o! Dat na before, no be now. Fine face na chop and clean mouth guys dey do with them as challenges of beautiful girls boku. U no dey see thousands of fine girls in their late thirties and forties still very much single? In fact it is even becoming a curse as most of them end up as 2nd wife, single parent or old-man-carry-go.
Mtchewwwe, fine baby my nyash. #teamgoodcharacternawifeythings
u are right tho but most guys just doesn't value the good girls
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by PHgirl(f): 6:36pm On May 10, 2015
croSStodds:

I'm not discouraging you but is it not an apparent fact that this "Sandra" u're campaigning for is bound to lose?I'm sure quite a number of nairalanders are oblivious to d sobriquet "Sandra" talkless of 'em being cognizant of DS "Sandra" vying for miss NL.don't get mad.

There's no harm in trying and I don't believe in jumping on the bandwagon.

#VoteSandraForMissNL
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2015
dancok:
u got what it takes, I duff my hat for u. Enjoy ur marriage ehn. But tell ur people not to kill us again.
You duff ur hat for her......Why?
besides, she is nt in SA for now, i dont think she knew anytin abt killings in SA.
,...BTW....
VOTE FOR CHANGE!
VOTE HUMBLENESS!
VOTE HUMILITY!
VOTE TWACI FOR MISS NAIRALAND2015.
WATCH OUT FOR CHERLENE2016.
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by jerumax: 6:46pm On May 10, 2015
lol grin grin grin grin grin
iamrealdeji:
Twaci,you should be a politician,Twaci here,Twaci there,have you been paying guys to campaign for you? Cos I didn't know you before this,not until this Miss Nl thing
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by jerumax: 6:53pm On May 10, 2015
Na lie oh, if she like make im fine pass miss world, if E nor get better character na long thing oh. Beauty without a good character is very annoying angry
folabayo1:
But most naija guys of nowadays na fine face with curvy shape dem want undecided other qualities no mata
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Holmes07(m): 7:02pm On May 10, 2015
Muyogoa:

Oga these are the traits that makes a man appear as a prey to ladies especially no5
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by jerumax: 7:13pm On May 10, 2015
I agree that some girls ain't trained properly and have the wrong idea that they can hit/provoke a guy without any repercussion. I have no business judging the specific incident you mention here, all I can say is we all (Male/Female) should try not to react by striking out when we have been wronged. I totally agree with your other points about being firm and getting respect from the female folks(previous post). I just hope you see reasons from where I am coming from as in striking out, because once it starts it might not end. PS you know how some people(especially women) like wahala na.
cutietokunbo:

Not in real world @Op.

Go and ask your uncles, grandfathers and brothers who have done most of these things for women and got bleeped up for life by d same women you are giving all this attention.

Pay attention to yourself, be successful in your chosen fields, cut your coat according to your materials, be happy independently(very important), build relationships with your immediate family (mum,dad, siblings) and wait for a well brought up lady to support you. Life is pretty simple; it all depend on how you organise yourself.

I hate it when lazy, unsuccessful, no-future, hopeless and poverty stricken guys come online or offline to say "A guy shouldn't beat a woman regardless (regardless is what I found offensive and stupid)".

I have seen it all buddy and I can boldly tell you that there are ladies out there who were born and raised by devils. They would condemn and bring down every living hope in you with their mouth and slap you at every available opportunity. What would you do? Kiss their ass

I dated a lady(one of Senator's daughter @4th assembly) who has been suspecting my moves and all that prior to this fateful day. We were both gisting and laughing on my bed when a call came through but d caller wasn't someone she knew. I tried not to pick it cos she was already all over me. She started nagging abt the missed calls but d other lady at the other end didn't stop calling. However, I decided to pick the call and the first thing I said was Hello, Hello, I can't hear you but guess what, she slapped me across my face. Do you expect me to walk away as a supposed gentleman or stupid matured guy? No way. I beat and brutalised her face in return.

I warned her not come back to my house again but few friends intervened and everything was resolved. The first day she came to see me after d incident, I asked her what came over her that very day and guess what she said, she said that slapping his friends or ex had become part of her. She slapped ex at every slightest provocation and none of these stupid ex/friends have ever raised their hands against her except me. And i said really, those guys and friends must be stupid to have allowed you to get away with all these atrocities. She is married today but never forget to say thanks for stopping her from that bad habit.

Perfect relationship or marriage depends on individual(s) who are involved in a relationship.

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by unite4real: 7:17pm On May 10, 2015
Simply put it that women are attracted to positive men.

Who no like better thing.

1 Like

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by kukindady: 7:20pm On May 10, 2015
Nice one @ op
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by sparkleRed(f): 7:25pm On May 10, 2015
LewisO:
[b]Guys who are endowed with money! undecided cool[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans / Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show / How Do I Get her to leave my house?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.