Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men (48223 Views)

Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / guys,get in here if u want to get that pink lip that attract ladies{updated!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by scarwiz(m): 7:45pm On May 10, 2015
u 4got to add humor
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by cao(f): 7:46pm On May 10, 2015
I'm surprised that wit wasn't mentioned. Never underestimate the power of a good sense of humour.

1 Like

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Qyubee(m): 7:49pm On May 10, 2015
Cherlene:

Good afternoon

4, 5, 6 , 8 and 10 IF you have these FEW ABOVE mentioned CHARACTERS. Then O'BOY you CAPTURED MY SOFT SPOT.

Well done OP.

Cherlene
Come on home to me Charlene ***in Anthony Hamiltons voice*** grin
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Cherlene(f): 7:53pm On May 10, 2015
sochima1989:
. Most women's desire........jus kip God in touch to ur daily realities...... You will get one

Amen! Indeed indeed.

Cherlene
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Cherlene(f): 7:56pm On May 10, 2015
dancok:
u got what it takes, I duff my hat for u. Enjoy ur marriage ehn. But tell ur people not to kill us again.

Thank you dear.
Enjoy my marriage??. I'll surely do so when THAT SEASON ARRIVES.

Cherlene
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by gozmok1(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2015
who ask u
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by folabayo1(f): 8:08pm On May 10, 2015
jerumax:
Na lie oh, if she like make im fine pass miss world, if E nor get better character na long thing oh. Beauty without a good character is very annoying angry
u maybe right
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by boluyongp(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2015
Goldenheart:

Your signature says you lie!
you catch am grin grin grin
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by cutietokunbo: 8:26pm On May 10, 2015
jerumax:
I agree that some girls ain't trained properly and have the wrong idea that they can hit/provoke a guy without any repercussion. I have no business judging the specific incident you mention here, all I can say is we all (Male/Female) should try not to react by striking out when we have been wronged. I totally agree with your other points about being firm and getting respect from the female folks(previous post). I just hope you see reasons from where I am coming from as in striking out, because once it starts it might not end. PS you know how some people(especially women) like wahala na.

Well written points and clearly understood by me bro.

I was born and raised in love; friends come to our house cos of peaceful and accomodating atmosphere at all time. They cherish the way we(Father, mother and us-kids) relate with one another.

If you don't know my parents as a first timer in our house, you might take my parents as our friends; they ll yab me and my siblings and we ll all laughed about all the yabbings before we all retired to our respective bedrooms. My friends usually tell me in School how much they love the relationship between my parents and us (children). I was born and raised in this kind of environment. I was determined to do better than my dad when I finally settle down with my family and kids.

I was of opinion that my wife ll be the most luckiest woman on earth cos of my upbringing; no parties, no clubs, easy going, handsome, financially ok, domestically excellent being d first child(always in kitchen wt mumsy while growing up), respectful, educated, God-fearing and all these qualities. However, I started dating girls while in Secondary school through tertiary institutions and I thought women were the best thing after sliced bread. They would come to my house and treat me like a king and I ll treat them like queens too. I was of habit of dating a girl at a time and I thought I knew it all. The only bad experience i ever had in my entire bachelor days was that lady who slapped me cos of my easy going attitude but I did slap her back multi times though.

Having gained enough experience, I finally got married to a lady I called my jewel unknown to me that I was getting married to what i called one chance. Few months into d marriage buddy, my bachelor days now seemed like paradise while my married period seemed like Hell on earth. All I knew in the marriage was nothing but pure, unrefined and crude sorrow and sorrow became my companion. I couldn't watch my own choice of TV programs in the living room unless I was ready to go to bedroom. Loads of unspeakable stuffs.....

I couldn't come out to tell the world what was going on cos of shame. I couldn't come out to tell my parents cos their own marriage remained blissful. I couldn't confide in anybody cos I don't want my wife to be disrespected. I stomach every pain until I started walking in d path of total destruction-(Drinking and womanising). I didn't want to think about divorce cos I didn't want to be d first person in my family to tour dat path. All these thoughts kept me in the marriage.

Naturally, it's hard for men to come out to tell the world what they are going through in their marriages cos of pride i presumed or popular norm of being a man while its pretty easy for women to go on different fora to friends to demonise their husbands and that is what informed my hard instance on family issues here on Nairaland.

I ll stop here now cos I could go on and on

The purpose of writing this is to let you know what some men are going through in their marriages. The whole world usually blame these guys when they finally decide to fight back out of frustration....
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by boluyongp(m): 8:30pm On May 10, 2015
Cherlene:

Is there a problem dear?

Cherlene
guy, there's a problem, must you put your name at the end of everything you say undecided
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by boluyongp(m): 8:40pm On May 10, 2015
pretty050:
Op where can one find all you mentioned
walahi Sambisa
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by boluyongp(m): 8:43pm On May 10, 2015
Eniqurl:
Hmm okay
I hope I can drop you an email.
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by pretty050(f): 8:44pm On May 10, 2015
boluyongp:
walahi Sambisa
so when are we going for the search, seems u are a resident there

1 Like

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by boluyongp(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2015
cutietokunbo:

I ll stop here now cos I could go on and on

The purpose of writing this is to let you know what some men are going through in their marriages. The whole world usually blame these guys when they finally decide to fight back out of frustration....
thank you for sharing your story bro, that's why some of us don't want to marry yet, sooooo many terrible women out there, a good woman is just so hard to find. undecided I hope things stabilise with you soon. Take care bro.
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Cherlene(f): 8:49pm On May 10, 2015
Qyubee:

Come on home to me Charlene ***in Anthony Hamiltons voice*** grin

Mmmm.

Cherlene
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by boluyongp(m): 8:54pm On May 10, 2015
pretty050:
so when are we going for the search, seems u are a resident there
na ultimate search o. Just let me know whenever you are ready. But I hope you know we are trekking too cos that's what is reigning now.
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by sochima1989(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2015
Cherlene:

Amen! Indeed indeed.
Cherlene
you are married na?
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Cherlene(f): 9:04pm On May 10, 2015
sochima1989:
you are married na?

??

Cherlene
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by sochima1989(m): 9:15pm On May 10, 2015
Cherlene:

??

Cherlene
I ran through ur profile dear.....and it kinda stated married.
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Juvante(m): 9:16pm On May 10, 2015
fightforchange1:
Why does this happen to me...i meet a sexy guy on nairaland and hes already taken.
Or
I meet a fine guy that is bs artist and we have nothing in common and he ditches me.

Uuuggghhh.

I am cursed.

Just be patient and look before you leap. The right guy is just around the corner.
There is a Greek saying- " beware of what you ask the gods for, because you might get it"!
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Cherlene(f): 9:18pm On May 10, 2015
sochima1989:
I ran through ur profile dear.....and it kinda stated married.

I am not AWARE of that!
Kindly be SPECIFIC, where marriage is LOCATED on my profile?

Cherlene
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by beneezy(m): 9:35pm On May 10, 2015
shakazuldadon:

comment to first the I am?

I put a mirror after the statement and it became a queston..."am I the first to comment?

funny u
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by fightforchange1(f): 9:45pm On May 10, 2015
Juvante:

Just be patient and look before you leap. The right guy is just around the corner.
There is a Greek saying- " beware of what you ask the gods for, because you might get it"!

Ok boss.
You could be right.
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by cutietokunbo: 9:50pm On May 10, 2015
boluyongp:
thank you for sharing your story bro, that's why some of us don't want to marry yet, sooooo many terrible women out there, a good woman is just so hard to find. undecided I hope things stabilise with you soon. Take care bro.

I have moved on and remarried with beautiful kids now. My kids are 6 yrs and 5yrs old.

Pls and pls, take your time my friend.

I made biggest mistake of my life that sent d journey of my destiny 5 years backward and I wouldn't want anybody to make d same mistake.

Don't allow any lady to coerce you into any marriage.

Family background matters a lot most especially d mother of the lady.

The mistake could be costly. I spent millions during and after divorce and child custody; lawyers appearance in court for full days. Solicitor paperwork and mediator fees, fuel , lost my job as result of going to court today or tomorrow etc

When you finally find one, try and see her position about things like divorce, happy home, me and my husband, family value etc so as to know d kind of person she is.

Stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 10, 2015
Cherlene:
Thank you dear. Enjoy my marriage??. I'll surely do so when THAT SEASON ARRIVES.
Cherlene
I check ur DP, u said u are blessed with two daughter.
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by ijeebest: 9:54pm On May 10, 2015
folabayo1:
u are right tho but most guys just doesn't value the good girls

Not true except if the guy is not ready to settle down or the girl has a dark side she couldn't conceal very well. Dear, mature and sincere men like better thing o. Na only playboys and amature guys wey dey tow that parol .
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by ALISMILE(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2015
FLAWLES:
.not too godly abeg
Simply put, u like bad boys! Cos if u re lookin for sombdy in d middle, there re none!

1 Like

Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by fightforchange1(f): 9:58pm On May 10, 2015
Deep n baritone voices. Smexy.
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Cherlene(f): 9:59pm On May 10, 2015
dancok:
I check ur DP, u said u are blessed with two daughter.

Due to that YOU TERMINATED I am married regarding your PREVIOUS statement?

I have NEVER been WEDDED/DIVORCED and Yes I desire to be MARRIED by God's grace.

Concerning my beautiful daughters - I am a single MOTHER.

Cherlene
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 10, 2015
Cherlene:

Due to that YOU TERMINATED I am married regarding your PREVIOUS statement?

I have NEVER been WEDDED/DIVORCED and Yes I desire to be MARRIED by God's grace.

Concerning my beautiful daughters - I am a single MOTHER.

Cherlene
oh I see, babe u can check me out of, I like u already.
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by haul: 10:15pm On May 10, 2015
cutietokunbo:

I have moved on and remarried with beautiful kids now. My kids are 6 yrs and 5yrs old.

Pls and pls, take your time my friend.

I made biggest mistake of my life that sent d journey of my destiny 5 years backward and I wouldn't want anybody to make d same mistake.

Don't allow any lady to coerce you into any marriage.

Family background matters a lot most especially d mother of the lady.

The mistake could be costly. I spent millions during and after divorce and child custody; lawyers appearance in court for full days. Solicitor paperwork and mediator fees, fuel , lost my job as result of going to court today or tomorrow etc

When you finally find one, try and see her position about things like divorce, happy home, me and my husband, family value etc so as to know d kind of person she is.

Stay blessed.
sir,you just influenced a part of me, I just had to save your last paragraph into my mail draft for use when I intend settling down, cause words like this fit skip person memory and they are mandatory point to raise for a successful marriage. Once again God bless your sagacity.
Re: Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men by Mj45: 10:20pm On May 10, 2015
shakazuldadon:
I concour

but don't be too goood else them babes will ride you over..
Only if u talk like a street urchin, wear dirty boxers n singlets, never ready to help out at all around d house, embarrasses her in public and lazy as in lazy. Other wise believe me ladies know when dy have a gem in a guy n will stick to him. This is d gospel truth. ladies can tell a matured man from an immatured one. Ask ma babe.

comment to first the I am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show / My Pre Wedding Pictures / How Do I Get her to leave my house?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.