Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. (18694 Views)

Should My Friend Stop Dating This Girl / I Need A Poor Igbo Lady Base In Europe For A Serious Relationship/marriage / Why Dat All Ladies Talking About Money In Relationahip,what About Those Dat Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by spikedcylinder: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2009
Chei. See mentality? The actual rich people don't make all this kind of noise. Na pauper to riches people dey misyarn like this.

Rich dude my flipping buttocks! undecided
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by tope2000(f): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Chei. See mentality? The actual rich people don't make all this kind of noise. Na pauper to riches people dey misyarn like this.

Gbam cheesy
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2009
Spikey!  shocked cheesy
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by na2day2(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2009
na2day?:

bros, u dont need to go into all that kind details, nigerian girls are nigerian girls, i have learned not to take most of them seriously, if i begin to tell u stories upon stories of nigerian girls, u will disown the country, just dont let them get under ur skin. its a free world and u can get a girl just about from anyway now. by the way, alot of ghanaian girls and jamaican girls got something something for a nigerian dude, so ur options are wide open, dont let the ones here make u start getting into ur personal details, they are not worth it.

she-male, better mind ya sef ooo!  angry angry angry angry

tope2000:

Bro D-roc is not well tongue cheesy
Altho i kinda agree with some things he said lipsrsealed

glad to find out that u r a believer  tongue tongue tongue

spikedcylinder:

so r u saying all those NL girls that yab poor guys have poor woman mentality too? na clarification i want oooo
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by tope2000(f): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2009
na2day?:

glad to find out that u r a believer  tongue tongue tongue

I am not a believer yet, i still need to be convinced tongue
but i kinda understand where is he coming from undecided
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2009
na2day?:

she-male, better mind ya sef ooo!  angry angry angry angry
That's not news, but am not minding myself while you're yabbin naija women.

Dnt start this afternoon oooooooooooo. . . . angry angry
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by na2day2(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2009
tope2000:

I am not a believer yet, i still need to be convinced tongue
but i kinda understand where is he coimng from undecided

at least that is a start, let me know what u need to become a true believer and i will provide it wink wink

HeatFusion:

That's not news, but am not minding myself while you're yabbin naija women.

Dnt start this afternoon oooooooooooo. . . . angry angry

see this togolese dey claim say hin bi nigerian, na film? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2009
na2day?:

see this togolese dey claim say hin bi nigerian, na film? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
emi ni togolese? Nigbe ti ori e ti gba block. lipsrsealed

As long as we understand each other. No Naija women bashing.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by DaPhoenix(f): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2009
d-ROC:

Let me set the record straight, You don't know me, so don't mention me and poor in the same sentence. I got a great position at a multinational company and a great family background.

The excerpts of the conversation I quoted was ages ago when i was still a student (even then I was a boss). I wish that chic could see me now she'd eat her words big time.

Women have been asking me out my whole life, last week a chic asked to date me; said he'll break up with her bf to make it possible. Unfortunately she didn't meet my criteria so I had to decline and the same look I've seen on so many ladies shows up again, now shes like not calling me again and sulking.WTF? they say i break a lot of hearts this way, can't help it.

I run a no-sentiments policy, I can't have someone around who cannot add value to my life the same way I'll add to theirs.

Please shut up.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by na2day2(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2009
HeatFusion:

emi ni togolese? Nigbe ti ori e ti gba block. lipsrsealed

As long as we understand each other. No Naija women bashing.

it is a free forum, i can bash who i so choose, u bi police? angry angry angry angry
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2009
na2day?:

it is a free forum, i can bash who i so choose, u bi police? angry angry angry angry
I be FBI. olodo, ori e bi ori kinla.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by tpia: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2009
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by spikedcylinder: 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2009
davidylan:

Spikey!  shocked cheesy

Dafidi! tongue

Girls will tell you you're ugly to your faces oh.

Abi o! He he he eh grin grin
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Please shut up.

Am sorry, Im "Hot Property" and I've got dozens of awards dating back 10 years to prove it. Mr this, Mr that, No pictures Please.

I couldn't start a thread like this and expect that some "Po - Sistas" on nairaland will let it fly. Bring it On!
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by DaPhoenix(f): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2009
d-ROC:

Am sorry, Im "Hot Property" and I've got dozens of awards dating back 10 years to prove it. Mr this, Mr that, No pictures Please.

I couldn't start a thread like this and expect that some "Po - Sistas" on nairaland will let it fly. Bring it On!

You are a diva right?
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by na2day2(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2009
HeatFusion:

I be FBI. olodo, ori e bi ori kinla.

i go offer u back hand slap oooo  angry angry angry angry

tpia:

so if Naija guys stop dating poor girls, where will they find women who will worship them the way they like to be worshipped? How will they feel big and necessary?

Girls will tell you you're ugly to your faces oh. cheesy

there is always a girl that will worship her man just like there will always be men that will worship their women, its called marriage
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2009
Im really feeling this song right now

Miss Independent by Neyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVbeqAPVGeI&feature=related
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2009
na2day?:

i go offer u back hand slap oooo  angry angry angry angry

there is always a girl that will worship her man just like there will always be men that will worship their women, its called marriage
Yes, it's called marriage.

But we dare not forget that some people do not see dating= marriage.

Some men have tried using their money to control women, and some women have fallen for it.

But I still don't see how pecuniary status is now used to initiate courting/dating. It's quite sad and disrespectful, if you ask me.

PS. You don't want to see how I react to female bashing.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by DaPhoenix(f): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2009
d-ROC:

Im really feeling this song right now

Miss Independent by Neyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVbeqAPVGeI&feature=related

Again shut up. I mean wtf were you expecting? You say you've got money and the girls run to you. We know you've got nothing. Go sit in your little corner and stick to responding to threads.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by na2day2(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2009
HeatFusion:

Yes, it's called marriage.

But we dare not forget that some people do not see dating= marriage.

Some men have tried using their money to control women, and some women have fallen for it.

But I still don't see how pecuniary status is now used to initiate courting/dating. It's quite sad and disrespectful, if you ask me.

are u saying those gold digging women fell for men which money who then tries to control them? shocking! ! !  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

PS: bring it on, i am looking forward to seeing it
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2009
na2day?:

are u saying those gold digging women fell for men which money who then tries to control them? shocking! ! !  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

PS: bring it on, i am looking forward to seeing it
You misinterpreted my post.

I 'm saying that men do try to control women with money. Have you not seen rich men with more than 1 woman? Not talking about polygamy here, am talking about playas.

What woman in her right mind would see a man with 3 women around him, and in turn try to seduce him if he ain't rich?

And oh yea, gold diggas know how to control their man. . . . cool cool tongue
[size=2pt]

PS. You don't want none of this, homeboy. You can't handle the Heat, if it gets too hot! kiss[/size]
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by spikedcylinder: 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2009
Mr oil and gas industry guru/several award winner/hot boy in goat's skin,

I commend you. Can you please share a bit of your wealth? You can start with intelligence if you have it. smiley
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Hesperus(m): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2009
Na wa o! Rich girls want rich guys. Poor girls want rich guys as well, to step up their status.

So, who actually WANTS the poor guys?

O ma se o! Life is soooo unfair.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by tope2000(f): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I commend you. Can you please share a bit of your wealth? You can start with intelligence if you have it. smiley

Abeg spikey no kill me laughter 2nite grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by sillyboy(m): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2009
Am already allergic to poor girls sef before before. . . . .

But I can still cope with a girl with no car sha. . . .

Ironically, na poor girls dey dey choosy pass. . . .shior.

Also, poor girls are synonymous to lazy and dirty girls.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2009
Hesperus:

Na wa o! Rich girls want rich guys. Poor girls want rich guys as well, to step up their status.

And the same men wants to be the ones to take care of their women, not taking money from her acct.

Am not saying it's justified, but men shouldn't worry about how rich or poor she is.

Life is so unfair, like duh. Get use to it.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2009
sillyboy:

Am already allergic to poor girls sef before before. . . . .

But I can still cope with a girl with no car sha. . . .

Ironically, na poor girls dey dey choosy pass. . . .shior.

Also, poor girls are synonymous to lazy and dirty girls.
kiss

LOL, am very very poor, are u allergic to me? tongue
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by sillyboy(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2009
I wonder what makes women think that they have every right to choose nicely and make splendid association cum decisions when it comes to relationship. . . . .but when a man wannna do same, they start with the "teaching of men should be men"

For example, women will always think it sensible to date guys with "swollen" pocket. . . .but when a man makes a decision to date rich girls, they label him a gold digger. . . . angry. . . .

women are masters (mistress) of double standard. . . .and its annoying.

@ HF.

You know you are not poor jare. . . . .
even if you are a church rat. . . . .na you I go follow die.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by na2day2(m): 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2009
HeatFusion:

You misinterpreted my post.

I 'm saying that men do try to control women with money. Have you not seen rich men with more than 1 woman? Not talking about polygamy here, am talking about playas.

What woman in her right mind would see a man with 3 women around him, and in turn try to seduce him if he ain't rich?

And oh yea, gold diggas know how to control their man. . . . cool cool tongue
[size=2pt]

PS. You don't want none of this, homeboy. You can't handle the Heat, if it gets too hot! kiss[/size]

bring ur best shot and it better be good

sillyboy:

I wonder what makes women think that they have every right to choose nicely and make splendid association cum decisions when it comes to relationship. . . . .but when a man wannna do same, they start with the "teaching of men should be men"

For example, women will always think it sensible to date guys with "swollen" pocket. . . .but when a man makes a decision to date rich girls, they label him a gold digger. . . . angry. . . .

women are masters (mistress) of double standard. . . .and its annoying.

for once u said something intelligently, i guess the effect of HF is finally gone off u tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2009
HeatFusion:

Dont get me wrong, this ain't female bashing at all. Maybe this topic is peculiar to some Lagos chics. It's like everywhere I go all I hear them girls talk about is how much money a guy has to have before they'll consider dating him. They always want to know how much you're making, If it's high they'll be throwing themselves at you but if it's not you're lucky if they don't insult you in some way for wasting their time.

A brother is simply saying that he'll reverse the same principles you ladies have been using for ages and now you call it 'Female Bashing". Why the double standards? There's gotta be at least someone out here with some common sense to understand this, Pheeww! shocked

spikedcylinder:

I've got a lot more than you baby.
sillyboy:

na poor girls dey dey choosy pass. . . .shior.

True, Imagine seeing a poor girl trying to bargain her weight in gold as if she's gonna add anything to the relationship.

@Tope2000; Get off my back!
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by spikedcylinder: 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2009
Hesperus:

Animals. tongue

Abeg spikey no kill me laughter 2nite
grin grin grin
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by tope2000(f): 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2009
d-ROC:

@Tope2000; Get off my back!

Honey i dnt get on the back of broke negro cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Think I really Like Therealmrstan / Adultfriendfinder Registration / ~happy Birthday Idowuogbo~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.