Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. (18755 Views)

Should My Friend Stop Dating This Girl / I Need A Poor Igbo Lady Base In Europe For A Serious Relationship/marriage / Why Dat All Ladies Talking About Money In Relationahip,what About Those Dat Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Obassa1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2009
I am with U all the way brother, Poor girls are dead to me.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2009
Dude your reaction to the poor girls is becoming too much to swallow oo  shocked ,though i feel you and points but,consider one thing,-the advantage's and the disadvantage's .Anyway,i think for every normal man the choice of nice woman is not from finacial statue of living,but good character,kitchen bring out a real woman,dem dey shakara,no comment at all for that,but atleast babe must branama to attract men naa! .,glad to know the way a bed is been  dressed up likewise,you ley down on it."you can change thing's you as a man,if only you aply strong Social skill's with your relationship.

Bonne chance!

sofeo:

Na those poor chick you go see for town wey them go dey shakara, you no fit see omo ajebutter make she dey demo. Na her jeje she go dey go.
  So I beg help me tell those poor chick make them go stay for one place, or make them go work very hard in other to get a cool handsome bobo wey go carry them for house.

Them too dey shakara.

Upon wetin?

Upon their  TOTO  wey go kill them.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by noblegas2(m): 7:27am On Aug 11, 2009
*****I dont know wat u be heard abt me, But a Bitch cant get a Dolla Outta me***** grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2009
Tight hand! grin so you're avoiding poor girl's just because you dont loose spend your money on them. .ha ha!,50 Cent in Nairaland atlast shocked."What a lyric's"
noble_gas1:

*****I dont know wat u be heard abt me, But a Bitch cant get a Dolla Outta me***** grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by anderssa(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
There are scammers looking for getting easy profit both among males and females. And they especially active on all kinds of dating sites like https://doublist.site/. Such people get acquainted with you and then try to win your trust. After it be sure, you will hear some painful story with a request of some financial help. Be wise to never send any money to your new acquaintances.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by GavinThompson: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hi. I want to join your interesting conversation! Recently I wanted to start a relationship via the Internet. But I didn't know how to do it right. I found this cool site on the Internet https://www.blackwink.com/, an article about which helped me learn all the intricacies of online dating. and after a while I was able to find my first girlfriend! It's so cool!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Think I really Like Therealmrstan / ~happy Birthday Idowuogbo~ / How Can I Get My Ex Back? I Want My Ex Back In One Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.