Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. (19449 Views)

Should My Friend Stop Dating This Girl / I Need A Poor Igbo Lady Base In Europe For A Serious Relationship/marriage / Why Dat All Ladies Talking About Money In Relationahip,what About Those Dat Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by DaPhoenix(f): 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2009
Dang it, isn't his cybercafe time over yet?
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Moyola(f): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2009
There's dhiz gurl I know. . . . she'll never date a guy without wheels. . .  undecided

Buh, not all 'poor gurls'are interested in yur monie!

hao much iz d monie sef!! tongue . . shioooooooooooooooooorrrrrrr!! angry
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by MrCrackles(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2009
A whole lotta drama on this thread! grin

POSTER AND TOPIC

Sorry i am not with your request!!
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by sillyboy(m): 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2009
Rich girls are so humble and soft. . . . .
but a poor village girl. . . .oh my gawd!. . . .they are just nada but "Sulia kan Ayetoro kan"

They will wannna wear boots in summer. . . .or tops that are revealing in winter.
You will know them sha nii.
They will always shout @ their man on a little suspicion and react angrily at anytime.
I dont know if am the only one that have noticed this. . .poor girls are likely to be the ones that wouldnt like your family especially your mom.

Rich girls on the other hand are moderate and surprisingly understanding.
they are soooo tolerant and composed. They dont act on impulse when annoyed but they let you know they are mad at you. . . .so loving . . . .and accommodates your family.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by na2day2(m): 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2009
DaPhoenix:

leave the dude alone, why are u girls always having a double standard, the guy expressed himself, u dont like his topic, take a hike, find some other thread
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Treetop20(m): 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2009
who is a poor girl?
that word poor is very relative
and why discriminate?
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2009
DaPhoenix:

sorry, I haven't been to one of those since my university days. Ask your boyfriend though.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by spikedcylinder: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2009
I wonder what makes women think that they have every right to choose nicely and make splendid association cum decisions when it comes to relationship. . . . .but when a man wannna do same, they start with the "teaching of men should be men"

For example, women will always think it sensible to date guys with "swollen" pocket. . . .but when a man makes a decision to date rich girls, they label him a gold digger. . . . . . . .

women are masters (mistress) of double standard. . . .and its annoying.

I wonder what makes men think they have every right to choose nicely and make splendid associations cum decisions when it comes to relationships. When a Woman wants to do the same, they start with their egotistical chauvinist crap.

For example. men will always want to date a woman that is educated, speaks well, extremely beautiful with big breasts and big yansh. . . who also happens to be rich by the way. If a woman wants to date a ripped man with bulging biceps, large d,ck, nice smile and fat pocket, they label her ashawo.

Men are masters of double standards and its annoying.

tongue
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Moyola(f): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2009
sillyboy:

Rich girls are so humble and soft. . . . .
but a poor village girl. . . .oh my gawd!. . . .they are just nada but "Sulia kan Ayetoro kan"

Hehe!!

Du yu rili hv tu compare dem wit 'Suliat' cheesy

. . . . ehn!! whueva sees sumone lyk her n still goes 4 hur shuld see dhat cumin anywayz! undecided tongue
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by DaPhoenix(f): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2009
na2day?:

leave the dude alone, why are u girls always having a double standard, the guy expressed himself, u dont like his topic, take a hike, find some other thread

Ok.

d-ROC:

sorry, I haven't been to one of those since my university days. Ask your boyfriend though.

Oh I gave up on men. I suggest you do the same.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by sillyboy(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2009
@ na2day

You no well oooo shocked. . . .berra go take Daga.

I spit nada but wisdom man. . .perhaps you dont comprehend wisdom easily.

anyhow, how you dey?

Berrra delete that broke ass girl around your block. . . .yes now. . . .Biliki or whats her name again?

spikedcylinder:

I wonder what makes men think they have every right to choose nicely and make splendid associations cum decisions when it comes to relationships. When a Woman wants to do the same, they start with their egotistical chauvinist crap.

For example. men will always want to date a woman that is educated, speaks well, extremely beautiful with big breasts and big yansh. . . who also happens to be rich by the way. If a woman wants to date a ripped man with bulging biceps, large d,ck, nice smile and fat pocket, they label her ashawo.

Men are masters of double standards and its annoying.

tongue

Kuro jooo! angry. . . . .
must you copy me?. . . .olodo  tongue
See you wanting fat pockets and large manliness. . . . .
You can have the 2 2geda. . . .
you will have to take one and forget the other. . . .shior.
fat pocket or large manliness?. . . .the choice is yours.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2009
sillyboy:

I wonder what makes women think that they have every right to choose nicely and make splendid association cum decisions when it comes to relationship. . . . .but when a man wannna do same, they start with the "teaching of men should be men"

For example, women will always think it sensible to date guys with "swollen" pocket. . . .but when a man makes a decision to date rich girls, they label him a gold digger. . . . angry. . . .

women are masters (mistress) of double standard. . . .and its annoying.
LOL, the world is not a fiar one na, you men are paid more than we women on the same level of education and job, we learned to deal with it.

sillyboy:

@ HF.

You know you are not poor jare. . . . .
even if you are a church rat. . . . .na you I go follow die.
You don't have a choice. I chose u tongue tongue kiss

na2day?:

bring ur best shot and it better be good
Sharrap, my baby always got sth intelligent to say angry angry
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2009
@topic
Heehehehe cheesy
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2009
Dont get me wrong, this ain't female bashing at all.
I wasn't refering to you, I was talking to the blockhead (na2day? ) who wants to slap me.

. Maybe this topic is peculiar to some Lagos chics. It's like everywhere I go all I hear them girls talk about is how much money a guy has to have before they'll consider dating him. They always want to know how much you're making, If it's high they'll be throwing themselves at you but if it's not you're lucky if they don't insult you in some way for wasting their time.

A brother is simply saying that he'll reverse the same principles you ladies have been using for ages and now you call it 'Female Bashing". Why the double standards? There's gotta be at least someone out here with some common sense to understand this, Pheeww!
Na wa o, I gotz to say that the behaviors of some Lagos chics are quite appalling. Well, you can't blame them na.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by OBVIOUS(m): 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2009
@ poster, I don't think that one can ignore the double standards that exists when it comes to dating or marriage.

and even though most men or women dream big, class matters.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by na2day2(m): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2009
spikedcylinder:

For example. men will always want to date a woman that is educated, speaks well, extremely beautiful with big breasts and big yansh. . . who also happens to be rich by the way.

girl no problem, u can date any guy with that is educated, speaks well, with extremely beautiful with big breast and big yansh, pls knock urself out  grin
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by sillyboy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2009
HeatFusion:

LOL, the world is not a fiar one na, [b]you men are paid more than we women on the same level of education and job, we learned to deal with it.[/b]You don't have a choice. I chose u tongue tongue kiss

Obama signed a bill for equal par for women  last Tuesday , so no more excuse.
I beg tell that na2day guy again. . . .the guy doesnt know that Socrates schooled under me.

@ Moyo.

So you too know Sulia kan ayetoro kan?
she was the epitome of "poor girl" wanting something bigger than her tiny head.

Infact forget Lagos chics. . . .their case don pass redeemption.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by OBVIOUS(m): 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2009
I will say this sha, most rich men (unless they're looking for sex), don't hang out around or date poor women. They don't even hang out in the same space.  SO I really don't understand what the complains are all about.

In Nigeria, birds of the same feathers flock together.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2009
sillyboy:

@ na2day

anyhow, how you dey?

Berrra delete that broke ass girl around your block. . . .yes now. . . .Biliki or whats her name again?.
Don't talk to the enemy angry angry angry tongue

More like, he's the brokeass one tongue

[size=3pt]If you ain't got no money, talk your brokeass home- Duchess[/size]
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by OBVIOUS(m): 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2009
The only circumstance by which rich and poor Nigerians hang out together, is maybe when they are abroad, then the poor people will want to be getting up and sh^&45t! Anyways sha, enough said.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2009
I tried to keep this thread as balanced and objective as possible but some people generalise and take things way too personal. I love women whether poor, rich or middle class. I just don't appreciate women who pretend to have class when they don't- Period.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by OBVIOUS(m): 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2009
d-ROC:

I tried to keep this thread as balanced and objective as possible but some people generalise and take things way too personal. I love women whether poor, rich or middle class. I just don't appreciate women who pretend to have class when they don't- Period.

totally understand.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2009
OBVIOUS:

I will say this sha, most rich men (unless they're looking for sex), don't hang out around or date poor women. They don't even hang out in the same space.  SO I really don't understand what the complains are all about.

In Nigeria, birds of the same feathers flock together.
It's called class/ social standard. tongue

@Sillyboy
Hope you didn't forget what I told u last month lipsrsealed

d-ROC:

Look, why should you be looking for a rich woman in the first place?
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by DaPhoenix(f): 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2009
d-ROC:

Irony.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Grizzly(m): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2009
"Que Sera, Sera" cool
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by na2day2(m): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2009
sillyboy:

@ na2day

anyhow, how you dey?

Berrra delete that broke ass girl around your block. . . .yes now. . . .Biliki or whats her name again?

i dey my broda, but truth must be told, wisdom is far from ur mouth!  grin grin grin grin grin

HeatFusion:

story!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

HeatFusion:

I wasn't refering to you, I was talking to the blockhead (na2day? ) who wants to slap me.

back 2 sender! ! !  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by sillyboy(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2009
@Sillyboy
Hope you didn't forget what I told u last month

I will never forget that one now. . . . . you should know now.
It's in my organizer . . . .and it will beep throughout that day.

tongue kiss
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2009
sillyboy:

I will never forget that one now. . . . . you should know now.
It's in my organizer . . . .and it will beep throughout that day.

tongue kiss

You've forgotten. . . .LOL.
It's okay, just thought it would be a very happy day if I heard sth from you tongue embarassed grin

@na2day?
Take!

Jealousy no go kill you!
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2009
HeatFusion:

So, In your mind any woman who has a job, a car and is independent is a "rich woman", Haba! that's a complex right there - check yourself.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by sillyboy(m): 11:57pm On Feb 08, 2009
@ Heat Fusion.

I did not forget se. . . .
I cannot forget.

Though I would have loved to do it my own way but you turned it down. . .
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2009
HeatFusion:

So, In your mind any woman who has a job, a car and is independent is a "rich woman", Haba! that's a complex right there - check yourself

DaPhoenix:

Irony.

what's really ironic is your lack of common sense (Oh I forgot! you're gay).
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 09, 2009
sillyboy:

@ Heat Fusion.

I did not forget se. . . .
I cannot forget.

Though I would have loved to do it my own way but you turned it down. . .
Yayyyy!! You didn't forget kiss kiss

Turned what down? It's on ya profile right?

d-ROC:

So, In your mind any woman who has a job, a car and is independent is a "rich woman", Haba! that's a complex right there - check yourself
When did I say any such thing? undecided

Ehrrm, maybe you should "check" my post again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! / Adultfriendfinder Registration / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.