Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. (18677 Views)

Should My Friend Stop Dating This Girl / I Need A Poor Igbo Lady Base In Europe For A Serious Relationship/marriage / Why Dat All Ladies Talking About Money In Relationahip,what About Those Dat Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by olagal: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2009
d-roc, you are right, but pls nt all gals, we have some that are poor, yet they have in them.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by wurdz: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2009
@ pat interested ke?dnt want aje after my hide.twas jez a comment. grin
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by olagal: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2009
i maen they have pride.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by patwhizkid(f): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2009
@ wurdz
aje is already after ur hide
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by ajiriavae(f): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2009
@ phemzy, you still don't see the other side, do you. if she complains about money, then it means she places value on it. when a man can't provide it, he is not the man for her, simply because there is a difference in values. you don't have the right to say that her values are less valuable because they are different from yours. if a man finds that he is in that situation,he should see it as a lack of compatability. simple.
then get to stepping. either that or live with your decision to stay.
p.s lets not forget that the fact that a woman doesn't have a skill doesn't mean she's useless. a wife can also be useful by being the one who gives him the push towards his greatness. some women are like their husband's chief strategist and you don't need to have an education or skill to contrbute that. also, being a home maker is contribution to the family. focusing all your attention on kids is hard. i've tried that, its exhausting.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by badblood13(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2009
poverty is a now part of STD it is contagious grin
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by timmfikk(m): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2009
I have been able to read through everything, and i think everyone proved a point, and also the guys need to know all gurls are not the same, its just vise versa i know a lot of guys who are also doing more than what you have just stated that the ladies do at the same time. I think the Naija Economy and Unemployment is the main reason why you are really saying all such things about poor gurls, at the start whats poor, I hope i a good guy will define that to me, I remember in my early stage when i was in sec school there are lots of pple who try to be special, but at the end of the day they beg from we quiet guys who will never say hi to lady , some tells us we are scared but i see them as Gold Digger too coz they will never talk to the likes of [b]S[/b]uliat kan like someone mentioned, but they will be friendly those whom they know there mom will come with a car to pick at the end of the school hour.

To the other side, Ladies are worse if we want to mention it over all most of the poorest pple always want them to be recognized i have witnessed that so many times, it has happened to me, she fail to greet me because she wanted me to buy her card that particular they and i failed to, she was in school and after returning she never bothered saying hello to me coz of that, and up till now life goes on,

I think for me not to start quoting library words, i will ask anyone who knows what he want in a gurl to be straight with either poor u met or rich, coz it always have effect at any fucking time,

I guess You'll should watch super story More Than A Friend, Its also going to tell you more about this Topic, i guess the movie was created out of this topic for a particular reason.

Peace,
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by aje49ja(m): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2009
rich or poor no one can decide,,,,,,,, plz we gays should not hurt our self about been poor or rich all what is matter is love let there be love among us so with love u will not mind weather the guy or the chic is poor or rich well it is better to get rich so that poverty will not keep any problem between two of u so figt for riches and get rich, the best solution in two couples.
ajesity now four niger ho! (aje49ja)
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by patwhizkid(f): 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2009
Aje, y u dey talk about love nao, u no know say na money be d main tin
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by wurdz: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2009
@ patwhiz,WORD!peeps,ever heard d sayn, there is no romance widawt finance, ?
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by wurdz: 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2009
@ patwhiz,WORD!peeps,ever heard d sayn, there is no romance widawt finance, ?
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by aje49ja(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2009
i kno that love comes with money but money can not bee the only thing if there is money and there is no lve among u it will not last so understand me plz
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by patwhizkid(f): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2009
Wurdz, y are u after me
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by aje49ja(m): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2009
just a much intrest
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by tkb417(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2009
Poor Girls, the same ones who'll keep yapping about not being able to date a guy who doesn't have money as if they've got any. They are out looking for a guy to carry away their family problems, give them a house to live in and a car to drive. In fact marriage is a lot like winning the lottery for a poor girl. In the long run a poor girl cannot be trusted because she's a fake right from the start, she's in it as long as it pays her.
In order to raise the stakes let's identify a poor girl as:

A girl with no car.
A girl from a poor family.
A girl who can't pay her own bills.
Any girl who doesn't match your status.

If the ladies say they can't date without money why can't the guys do the same. Holla!

hmmmm
cool. but will you say a gurl without a car is a poor gurl?
i dont think so.

But i agree with ur post 99%
good for nothing low lifers who like to form on top empty stomach should be shunned!!!!
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by patwhizkid(f): 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2009
Aje, u are here again o, 4 what nao
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by aje49ja(m): 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2009
just 4ur sake
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by patwhizkid(f): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2009
Ooooooooh, ki lo de?
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by aje49ja(m): 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2009
so what do u mean can u hang with me in val 2mor
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by patwhizkid(f): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2009
Am not part of dis valentine nons*****
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Pitchblack: 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2009
I dont think anyone wants to date a poor partner in these hard times, especially with the globla economical crunch life is tough. No one wants a scrub of a partner that will add to the problems vs. assisting in minimizing them,

@ tkb417 - i gree with you to an extent, however i dont think its fair to say girls that come from a poor family should not be dated, i mean no one chooses their family and if you are poverty striken then its really not your fault.

What i can say is galz/guyz that do not go out and grab the opportunities that are there for them that can help make their lives better are a definite NO. Galz/Guys that just sit there and wait for a wealthy partner to come take care of them are also a definite NO and by the way its not just 9JA galz/guyz, this kind of behavoir is universal accross all races and genders
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by tkb417(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2009
@ tkb417 - i gree with you to an extent, however i dont think its fair to say girls that come from a poor family should not be dated, i mean no one chooses their family and if you are poverty striken then its really not your fault.

What i can say is galz/guyz that do not go out and grab the opportunities that are there for them that can help make their lives better are a definite NO. Galz/Guys that just sit there and wait for a wealthy partner to come take care of them are also a definite NO and by the way its not just 9JA galz/guyz, this kind of behavoir is universal accross all races and genders
i agree with you. I dont believe in running from the poor but im against the 'larger than life attitude' of most of our hungry gurls.
My subsets only include the poor that will not live thier profile but stake claims that thier generation hasnt witnessed/enjoyed.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2009
Obviously speaking you guyz should stop kicking the poor girlz out!!;are you insane for goodness sake!. grin
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by forbidden5(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2009
topen2000 and sissy,

I think you girls are big time poor girls from the way you sharply disagree with this topic. Coincidentally, that was one of my new year resolutions - to stop dating hungry girls.

You must also have made efforts to raid rich guys.

Please lets leave poor girls to the brothels and let the rich sensible ones mingle.

Please, anyone with an ID of an interested rich one please take a lead.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by sistawoman: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2009
Please define Poor for the sake of this convo

Please define Rich for the sake of this convo

Thanks
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dean2725: 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2009
what?
wrong thread outt of here!!!
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by na2day2(m): 4:58am On Feb 14, 2009
sistawoman, its all a mind thing. most girls on this forum have poor mind set, they may have money but their mentality is poor, same goes for some dudes here, so it is more of the mentality of the individual than any other thing. i have a question, what happens to those rich folks who lost all their investment and due to the current Madoff scam, if their GFs or wives married them bcoz of money, will they now leave them? if a guy has potentials and is working towards success, i dont call him poor, if a woman has potentials and she is working towards success, i dont call her poor period.

sistawoman:

Please define Poor for the sake of this convo

Please define Rich for the sake of this convo

Thanks
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by rumpkisser(m): 5:55am On Feb 14, 2009
Luv they say has nothing to do with social or financial status
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Sissy3(f): 6:57am On Feb 14, 2009
rumpkisser:

Luv they say has nothing to do with social or financial status

says who undecided

in these days and times those things are core aspects of love jare tongue
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by timmfikk(m): 11:36am On Feb 14, 2009
I think i can't help it anymore, you guys need to free your heart, let anyone date who ever he or she intend dating, ok tongue
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2009
i think by now im tired on this issue here,like timmfikk said here,you guyz need free of heard.note the poor girls are the best ever;they can easily understand than the rich ones.,most ladies or girl from a rich familly dont have respect for a man because they are still blindfolded with their riches,and this is why today we see many unmarried matured ladies searching for husband but they are too selective! .

if for instance a poor man came for a rich lady,demanding her hands in marriage she dont mind giving the man a dirty slap because of priority on her.,even some men find it so difficult to approach a rich lady,seeing her driving on 306,her mode of dressing and the way she walks.,these can easily make the interested man to run away from her,since they may be thinking they have already get married to someone else.

The poor girlz are very easy to approach and it wont take you long time to understand each other.Yes!!,i know women loves money. . . thats normal thing cool .the women are not like men and they really deserve satisfaction and get what they needed.

in conclusion to this,most rich ladies or girl cant cook very well,they just mess_up your money with having knowledge of seriousness!,they ''Funks_up'' the whole kitchen with the odour of burning meal on the gaz cooker,they are seems like a strange_patner!.
Believe me the rich lady or girl may disappoint you by following another man,going from one hotel room to another.

OshiezĂ–_gizo
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by follypimpi(m): 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2009
Rich or Poor me lovey lovey any girl so far we have a connection and she luvs me for who i am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

I Think I really Like Therealmrstan / ~happy Birthday Idowuogbo~ / Adultfriendfinder Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.