Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. (18678 Views)

Should My Friend Stop Dating This Girl / I Need A Poor Igbo Lady Base In Europe For A Serious Relationship/marriage / Why Dat All Ladies Talking About Money In Relationahip,what About Those Dat Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by blackweaver(m): 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2009
for me it goes beyond poor as in "i need someone to pay my bills " i also think of poor as in "i marry a rich man and become 'first lady' " i mean i'm not into women who don't want to "make a name" for themselves instead of riding on someone else's fame. By the way i mean independent and not ambitious- yes i know not all guys like those kind of women but that's me.
Maybe that's why i don't see many of these "gold diggers" - i never get close enough for them to see me as a potential mining ground, but i don't think all women are gold diggers; by the way i'm sure there are some guys (maybe even nairalanders) that like them that way
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by sistawoman: 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2009
blackweaver:

for me it goes beyond poor as in "i need someone to pay my bills " i also think of poor as in "i marry a rich man and become 'first lady' " i mean i'm not into women who don't want to "make a name" for themselves instead of riding on someone else's fame. By the way i mean independent and not ambitious- yes i know not all guys like those kind of women but that's me.
Maybe that's why i don't see many of these "gold diggers" - i never get close enough for them to see me as a potential mining ground, but i don't think all women are gold diggers; by the way i'm sure there are some guys (maybe even nairalanders) that like them that way

What is wrong with ambition?
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by sillyboy(m): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2009
Identifying Poor Girls.

Here are some of the ways to identify poor girls.

1. They tend to over-do their make-up.
2. They usually act as if a guy annoys the. . .(that's 1 of the ways the use in assessing the guy's status)
3. They are usually worried about what your mom is gonna feel about them.
4. Most of the times. . . . .they are too "flashy". . . i.e. they like to be noticed easily.
5. Most at times, they dance pretty well. . . .'cos its right about the only form of "recreation" they enjoyed as a kid.
6. They have bad temperament.
7. They pretend like they are "boti". . . .they are so fake that it is written on their jewelries.

More to come later.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by tope2000(f): 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2009
sillyboy:

Identifying Poor Girls.

2. They usually act as if a guy annoys the. . .(that's 1 of the ways the use in assessing the guy's status)
4. Most of the times. . . . .they are too "flashy". . . i.e. they like to be noticed easily.
5. Most at times, they dance pretty well. . . .'cos its right about the only form of "recreation" they enjoyed as a kid.
7. They pretend like they are "boti". . . .they are so fake that it is written on their jewelries.

More to come later.

ROFL . . . . . . . . . . . U R MEAN SHA grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2009
sillyboy:

Identifying Poor Girls.

More to come later.

Actually you just described some women age 28 and up. Desperate to snag a man
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by sistawoman: 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2009
sillyboy:

Identifying Poor Girls.

More to come later.

What is number 7. . . what does "boti" mean?
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by sillyboy(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2009
@ tope.
Am bn honest and helping other brothers.

@ HF.

Trust me dear, it has nothing to do with age. How u day. . . .?
I reserve my comment for you.

@ Topic.

From their attitude, its is quite obvious that they wannna nail a "rich" guy. . . .
perhaps because their mother or father has been instilling it in their head that the must "change the family fortune". . .
and they have been made to believe that marrying a rich guy is right about the only way to change their family fortune.

Less, I forget. . . .
They seldom talk about their family. . . .because they fear you could find out about their status from their stories.

@ Sistowoman.

Boti means rich fragile person.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by patwhizkid(f): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2009
Yes, we want to know d meaning of boti
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by sillyboy(m): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2009
patwhizkid:

Yes, we want to know d meaning of boti

Check my last post.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by blackweaver(m): 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2009
sistawoman:

What is wrong with ambition?

ok maybe i should have said emphasis on independence not just ambition, of course one needs a some ambition to be independent but then some women are so ambitiuos that they drive their men into compromising their values - ok this is not an english class so i will stop here b4 i bore someone
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2009
sillyboy:

@ HF.

I'm fine, you nko? tongue

What comment na?

Oh yea, I saw what you sent. . . .and guess what?. .  . .I'm not scared anymore tongue
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2009
sillyboy:

@ tope.
Am bn honest and helping other brothers.

@ HF.

@ Topic.

From their attitude, its is quite obvious that they wannna nail a "rich" guy. . . .
perhaps because their mother or father has been instilling it in their head that the must "change the family fortune". . .
and they have been made to believe that marrying a rich guy is right about the only way to change their family fortune.

Less, I forget. . . .
They seldom talk about their family. . . .because they fear you could find out about their status from their stories.

And what makes you think the rich ones dnt lie about their family?
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by sistawoman: 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2009
blackweaver:

ok maybe i should have said emphasis on independence not just ambition, of course one needs a some ambition to be independent but then some women are so ambitiuos that they drive their men into compromising their values - ok this is not an english class so i will stop here b4 i bore someone

I really want to hear your thoughts on this.  Please dont stop.

How can an ambitious woman drive her man to compromise his values and how can independence stop her from doing this?
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by tope2000(f): 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2009
blackweaver:

Like sistawoman said dont stop . . . . . pls go on and make ur point clearer undecided
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by sillyboy(m): 12:00am On Feb 13, 2009
HeatFusion:

I'm fine, you nko? tongue

What comment na?

Oh yea, I saw what you sent. . . .and guess what?. .  . .I'm not scared anymore tongue

I pray you wouldnt kill me. . . .
Berra stop kidding me. You this scared wet "chicken"

HeatFusion:

And what makes you think the rich ones dnt lie about their family?

Its not about lying. . . .
its more of not wanting to talk about it. . .cos they think they are gonna sell themselves out.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 13, 2009
sillyboy:

I pray you wouldnt kill me. . . .
Berra stop kidding me. You this scared wet "chicken"
LOL, it's you I fear for?
And am still expecting my flowerrs tongue tongue
Where are you, btw?

sillyboy:

Its not about lying. . . .
its more of not wanting to talk about it. . .cos they think they are gonna sell themselves out.
lol, some women ae great pretenders that you wouldn't kno until it's too late.
Berra stop running after those barbie looking babes grin
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by sillyboy(m): 12:14am On Feb 13, 2009
LOL, it's you I fear for?
And am still expecting my flowerrs
Where are you, btw?

Why should you fear for me?. . . .
You know what I need to make the flowers happen now. . . .and u aint co-operating.
Am at home. . . .typing a report for 2mrw morning.

Buzz me on YIM.

lol, some women ae great pretenders that you wouldn't kno until it's too late.
Berra stop running after those barbie looking babes

I know all women lie. . . .but some lies that some women tell is murderous while other are just plain positive lies. .
Am not chasing no barbie. . . .have you forgotten I can do no chase no more with your around. . .
You quite handfull you know? wink tongue
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 13, 2009
sillyboy:

Why should you fear for me?. . . .
You know what I need to make the flowers happen now. . . .and u aint co-operating.
Am at home. . . .typing a report for 2mrw morning.

Buzz me on YIM.
Ok. Concentrate on the report.
Let me know when you're done

sillyboy:

I know all women lie. . . .but some lies that some women tell is murderous while other are just plain positive lies. .
Am not chasing no barbie. . . .have you forgotten I can do no chase no more with your around. . .
You quite handfull you know? wink tongue
lmao @ muderous lies.  grin grin If it didn't kill ya then it ain't murderous.

Berra keep chasing shocked
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by sillyboy(m): 12:24am On Feb 13, 2009
Ok. Concentrate on the report.
Let me know when you're done

Okay mam. . , will surely let you know.

lmao @ muderous lies. If it didn't kill ya then it ain't murderous.

Berra keep chasing

Thanks for the permission. . . . grin wink tongue kiss
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by demystify(f): 12:31am On Feb 13, 2009
So, sup with poor girls? they aint pretty or are they retarded? undecided
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 13, 2009
sillyboy:

Okay mam. . , will surely let you know.

Thanks for the permission. . . .
grin wink tongue kiss
LOL That is so not what I mean
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by sillyboy(m): 1:01am On Feb 13, 2009
HeatFusion:

LOL That is so not what I mean

How do you mean then?. . . .Thought you gave me permission to chase other ladies. . . angry
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 13, 2009
sillyboy:

How do you mean then?. . . .Thought you gave me permission to chase other ladies. . . angry
I just got your text, and ouch!
Take it easy on me na, time cannot be controlled, rem. embarassed
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by slimfine(f): 2:29am On Feb 13, 2009
Just becuase a girl is poor does not = golddigger. I am not rich and neither am I waiting for a guy to take care of my needs. God gave me brain and head to change my situation without some rich ignorance guy' influence.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by na2day2(m): 3:34am On Feb 13, 2009
RichyBlacK:

@d-ROC,

I'm solidly on the same page with you! Guys must hook up with babes that add value to their life; there are countless reasons why this is good for both.

word!
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by na2day2(m): 3:40am On Feb 13, 2009
scholag:

grin na2day i pity u,ppl like u dont deserve naija girls.

the point is, do naija girls deserve me? i thank God that he didnt only make naija girls, he gives me options tongue tongue tongue
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by ajiriavae(f): 4:34am On Feb 13, 2009
this sh*t is hillarious. are y'all for real. what's this, whining time. y'all need to stop.
i've always said that a beautiful woman doesn't need character. why should she? everyman wants her. then you expect her to be ambitious? you guys are a trip. independence is for ugly women, women who have no choice. you know plain, colourless women. the type that y'all never even notice.
you say that these women don't have any ambition. i beg to differ. they are the most ambitious there is. do you know how hard it is to 'arrange' a husband. the commitment involved. the patience.
the hit song about 'runs feeling like a star' was done by a bitter young man who obviously has had his fair share of rejection at clubs by women who he felt he had a right to but whom had their eyes on bigger, better things. nothing kills a man's ego more than being rejected by a woman he feels should be easy for him. and do you know how i know this. the venom. if these woman are so unimportant, why the song. why the whining.
any man who finds himself dating or trying to date these women  should not complain. they are interesting aren't they? that quality that makes a woman sexy. why then should they not use what they have to their advantage. seriously. i'm not being sarcastic now. why can't they. i've never heard of a man who turned down an opportuntity to get ahead if what was required was sex. and don't even decieve yourselves that gold diggers only comprise of the obvious women. you'll be suprised how many lawyers, doctors, bank workers, multinational workers are on the prowl for game. or how many so called 'omo mummies' are schooled by their mothers on how to bag that rich man in the most subtle ways. your father might own a mansion in Ogudu but is he as rich as a Folawiyo or a Dangote or a Muri-Okunola? lets not think that gold digging is restricted to poor girls. its even easier for you to bag a rich man if you at least have something to bring to the table. if guys regularly drop 20-50k when you don't have a car, can you imagine what they will drop when you have a car, a flat in Ikoyi and work in Zenith bank. no man in his right mind will even consider giving you less than 1 million.
so lets not act like these women are neccesarily bad. they are just going for the life that they want, just like the rest of us.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by SeanT21(f): 5:46am On Feb 13, 2009
ajiri avae:

this sh*t is hillarious. are y'all for real. what's this, whining time. y'all need to stop.
i've always said that a beautiful woman doesn't need character. why should she? everyman wants her. then you expect her to be ambitious? you guys are a trip. independence is for ugly women, women who have no choice. you know plain, colourless women. the type that y'all never even notice.
you say that these women don't have any ambition. i beg to differ. they are the most ambitious there is. do you know how hard it is to 'arrange' a husband. the commitment involved. the patience.
the hit song about 'runs feeling like a star' was done by a bitter young man who obviously has had his fair share of rejection at clubs by women who he felt he had a right to but whom had their eyes on bigger, better things. nothing kills a man's ego more than being rejected by a woman he feels should be easy for him. and do you know how i know this. the venom. if these woman are so unimportant, why the song. why the whining.
any man who finds himself dating or trying to date these women  should not complain. they are interesting aren't they? that quality that makes a woman sexy. why then should they not use what they have to their advantage. seriously. i'm not being sarcastic now. why can't they. i've never heard of a man who turned down an opportuntity to get ahead if what was required was sex. and don't even decieve yourselves that gold diggers only comprise of the obvious women. you'll be suprised how many lawyers, doctors, bank workers, multinational workers are on the prowl for game. or how many so called 'omo mummies' are schooled by their mothers on how to bag that rich man in the most subtle ways. your father might own a mansion in Ogudu but is he as rich as a Folawiyo or a Dangote or a Muri-Okunola? lets not think that gold digging is restricted to poor girls. its even easier for you to bag a rich man if you at least have something to bring to the table. if guys regularly drop 20-50k when you don't have a car, can you imagine what they will drop when you have a car, a flat in Ikoyi and work in Zenith bank. no man in his right mind will even consider giving you less than 1 million.
so lets not act like these women are neccesarily bad. they are just going for the life that they want, just like the rest of us.

So ugly women should be independent because no man is there to provide for them and a beautiful woman should not care about getting an education because most man will be falling for her and she can live of their money.Ha-ha.NOT TRUE!!~~~Most men want a woman with beauty and brains.Who wants to marry a illiterate woman just in the name of beauty?~~All they will do with her is Zap her,give her a few change and send her on her way.Most men respect an independent woman who has everything going on for her.She might end up being their wife while the beauty but dumb female will end up being a sideline HO who gets layed on her back every night.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by na2day2(m): 5:50am On Feb 13, 2009
SeanT21:

So ugly women should be independent because no man is there to provide for them and a beautiful woman should not care about getting an education because most man will be falling for her and she can live of their money.Ha-ha.NOT TRUE!!~~~Most men want a woman with beauty and brains.Who wants to marry a illiterate woman just in the name of beauty?

this babe y u dey lie abt ur age? too much wisdom dey ur head, haba! grin grin grin
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by kelvinO(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2009
d-roc i feel Ur pain, believe me its not a Nigerian thing, but a global trend.
its just about how well oriented a person is.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 13, 2009
when poverty comes in at the door, love jumps out at the window.
the love of money is the root of all evils.
the lak of money is the root of all evils.
being poor is a state of mind.
silver and gold might buy u a home, but the things of this world, they wont last u long.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 13, 2009
Poor girls dont offer any hope. No business links, no future partnerships, no opportunities for frontiers to expand your business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Think I really Like Therealmrstan / ~happy Birthday Idowuogbo~ / Adultfriendfinder Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.