Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:23 PM

Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. (19447 Views)

Should My Friend Stop Dating This Girl / I Need A Poor Igbo Lady Base In Europe For A Serious Relationship/marriage / Why Dat All Ladies Talking About Money In Relationahip,what About Those Dat Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by spikedcylinder: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2009
Those are my friends and they are the direct opposites of church rats. Stop making a fool of yourself. undecided
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by whitelexi(m): 9:49am On Mar 03, 2009
Haba, D-Roc and Spiked, why una dey fight na?
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by spikedcylinder: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2009
Don't mind that dude jor, he has skoin skoin. tongue
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by na2day2(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2009
d-ROC:

Let the truth burn ur ears and eyes. Ori e church rat!

una still dey 4 this poor girl matter? this what u should expect from naija girls, e depends on where u meet them

1) church: dem go dey form holy meanwhile God no know dem

2) mosque: dem go cover their whole body like say tomorrow no dey but dem go dey give u eye say make u follow dem go corner, if u go, sharia na ur portion

3) Mall: dem go dey form high class baby, shi-shi dem go get, na only $6 dey her account, if na lie go say "hi" u go pay for everything she want for there

4) starbucks: dem go dey form say dem dey read book, story! na one page dem go dey for 3hrs, nothing dey happen 4 that side, bone dem.

5) library: dem go dey form "i 2 know" go dey ask u if na u and Sir Newton find gravity

6) for club, party: go dey form "hard to catch babe" but once she see say ur ride set, levels go change

all of them na gold diggers! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by jantavanta(m): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2009
I read this book some years ago: http://www.amazon.com/Women-Money-Power-Phyllis-Chesler/dp/0688029906 and I wish
I could recommend it to these girls. In the book, it is mentioned that in America, girls/women who constantly doused with heavy make-up,
are trying to 'make-up' for their poor background. Rich girls do not need make-up, because they have a father to speak for them.

Chesler Phyllis describes Seven Powers, each can be interchanged for another. If I remember very well, they are:  Money, Religion, Beauty, Literary, Military, Political and  Scientific/Technological. Money is simply one of these powers. It is easier for some people to acquire one of the powers and use it as a "currency" to purchase the other.

This book is a must for "poor girls" all over the world.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by CrazyMan(m): 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2009
@Poster. Your observations and findings has been proven true and they have been noted. I shall from today hence forth, detach myself from poor girls.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2009
Oooo No!,thats not the right way Crazykid cry

crazykid:

@Poster. Your observations and findings has been proven true and they have been noted. I shall from today hence forth, detach myself from poor girls.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Macgreat(m): 12:15am On Mar 09, 2009
Interestin'

@spiked-c & d-roc
stop the fight! Kiss and make-up. smiley who knows you guys might get along just fine cheesy
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by worktalk: 12:48am On Mar 09, 2009
where is all this ignorance coming from?

You seem to lack a fundamental understanding of this topic. Perhaps you should have an adult read it out for you.

Girls have always branded guys without spending power as "poor" and society accepts this, now I'm simply saying that a girl who can't pay her bills should not expect anyone else to pay her bills. Get a job!

The 60's and 70's are over. Women are allowed to go to school and work now. If you step up to the plate and take responsibility for your own life instead of waiting for a "rich guy" to come along, then maybe you'll earn my respect and that of my peers.

D' roc you asshole, I've had an adult read it 2 me loser , you are just a jerk!!! I bet you aren't even all pimped up and you are just saying shit, do you drive a buggati or even a common lamborghini, wat exactly is your point anyway, just because you managed to get a job that pays $2 per hour, we won't hear word on nairaland, *hiss* take a chill pill abeg, I bet ur galfriend is a gold digger, thats assuming a jerk like you that thinks he is the shit has one,
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by CrazyMan(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Oooo No!,thats not the right way Crazykid cry
So what's the right way if I must ask.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2009
work talk:

where is all this ignorance coming from?

You seem to lack a fundamental understanding of this topic. Perhaps you should have an adult read it out for you.

Girls have always branded guys without spending power as "poor" and society accepts this, now I'm simply saying that a girl who can't pay her bills should not expect anyone else to pay her bills. Get a job!

The 60's and 70's are over. Women are allowed to go to school and work now. If you step up to the plate and take responsibility for your own life instead of waiting for a "rich guy" to come along, then maybe you'll earn my respect and that of my peers.

D' roc you asshole, I've had an adult read it 2 me loser , you are just a jerk!!! I bet you aren't even all pimped up and you are just saying shit, do you drive a buggati or even a common lamborghini, wat exactly is your point anyway, just because you managed to get a job that pays $2 per hour, we won't hear word on nairaland, *hiss* take a chill pill abeg, I bet ur galfriend is a gold digger, thats assuming a jerk like you that thinks he is the shit has one,

Your reply is coming almost ten days late so it can't even scratch a Fly's Bottom.

Go ahead and blame d-ROC for all your problems, it always works.

Besides, Life is a birthday party until you shit in your own cake, so it's not any Guy's fault that you are unhappy and suffer low self-esteem. It pays to look at the mirror once in a while!

DIAGNOSIS COMPLETE!
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2009
na2day?:

una still dey 4 this poor girl matter? this what u should expect from naija girls, e depends on where u meet them

1) church: dem go dey form holy meanwhile God no know dem

2) mosque: dem go cover their whole body like say tomorrow no dey but dem go dey give u eye say make u follow dem go corner, if u go, sharia na ur portion

3) Mall: dem go dey form high class baby, shi-shi dem go get, na only $6 dey her account, if na lie go say "hi" u go pay for everything she want for there

4) starbucks: dem go dey form say dem dey read book, story! na one page dem go dey for 3hrs, nothing dey happen 4 that side, bone dem.

5) library: dem go dey form "i 2 know" go dey ask u if na u and Sir Newton find gravity

6) for club, party: go dey form "hard to catch babe" but once she see say ur ride set, levels go change

all of them na gold diggers! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

na2day?, you are too much.

This post must win Grammy!
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2009
Macgreat:

Interestin'

@spiked-c & d-roc
stop the fight! Kiss and make-up. smiley who knows you guys might get along just fine cheesy

Sorry, it's just not gonna happen.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ MODERATOR!!!

WHY'D YOU MOVE THIS THREAD AROUND??
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by na2day2(m): 5:39am On Mar 10, 2009
d-ROC:

na2day?, you are too much.

This post must win Grammy!

grin grin grin
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 13, 2009
poor girls, really i thot nairaland guys are big boys, cos big guys dont look at dis type of shit wen lookin for a date, im ashamed of u guys;;;;uh Scandalous angry
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by simplysmat(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2009
The scary thing is that they're all over the place now. Just go to the school campuses and you'll see them. They don't concentrate on their work, only boys.

adahna:

poor girls, really i thot nairaland guys are big boys, cos big guys dont look at dis type of shit wen lookin for a date, im ashamed of u guys;;;;uh Scandalous angry

@ adahna

Sorry if the poster burst your bubble.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:41am On Mar 14, 2009
Please Guy's dont consciuosly piss-off the poor girls out  without considering the future, they have more respect n' arrange better family of peace than the richer women always putting on priority.c'mon guys trusth me cool

crazykid:

So what's the right way if I must ask.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by worktalk: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2009
Droc am sorry but I have a unlike, I have a life this is not a social 4 me like in your case, I actually go 4 real socials, I don't live on the internet and dude, I just feel sorry 4 u man!!!You should really see a psychologist 4 that low self esteem cos its making you bitter n btw the quote is a joke from one of Mrs jocelyn series but u r boring so i bet you don't even know her, Smart ass!!
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by na2day2(m): 5:38am On Mar 18, 2009
dude try dey read ur own comments b4 u post, haba! na by force to reply post angry angry angry angry angry

work talk:

Droc am sorry but I have a unlike, I have a life this is not a social 4 me like in your case, I actually go 4 real socials, I don't live on the internet and dude, I just feel sorry 4 u man!!!You should really see a psychologist 4 that low self esteem cos its making you bitter n btw the quote is a joke from one of Mrs jocelyn series but u r boring so i bet you don't even know her, Smart ass!!
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Gabry(f): 5:56am On Mar 18, 2009
it goes to say that your culture is soo different to mine. Where I come from, we dont give a shit on who is poor or who is rich. . . Most females here are even richer than the guy and some guys are richer than their gf and some are equal and they split bills in half.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2009
d-ROC update!

After following through on the topic, d-ROC has finally arrived at his destination and all the poor girls are complaining that I've moved on to greener pastures. What can I do but keep going for the ones that got the cash, the cars and the cribs, they love me too. lol.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2009
The 3C's have it!
grin

Cash
Car
Crib

Guys with this criteria you can't go wrong. Imagine 3 rich babes on rides beefing each other and fighting for d-ROC's attention today. This stuff works, maybe I'll write a manual.

Now who among the chosen shall I choose?lol
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by spikedcylinder: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2009
Elebi.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Isuata: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin

spiked moti gbadun e ju

spikedcylinder:

Elebi.

simple no story
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Elebi.
Spiked, don't let me bring your mama and papa into this one. Please respect yourself.

Maybe I should have put guys only on the thread.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by spikedcylinder: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2009
Your mama and papa? On top of the hunger that is finishing you? You are a laugh! cheesy
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2009
After a month's leave of absence from this thread it's sad to see that you've not changed one bit. I refuse to join issues with you.

FYI: I'm sitting on millions with far reaching business interests and a yearly bonus to make haters green with envy. Hate it or love it d-ROC is far from hungry. God blessed me and no one can change it, a million curse words can't change that. The only hunger I have is the drive for excellence, I demand the same from any woman I'm with. grin

Pls get off my *7%#$
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by spikedcylinder: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2009
The people born into wealth i.e the real rich people don't need to blow their own horns. Its hard enough getting beggars off their backs.

Come to me for needed advice/how to's. wink
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2009
Pheew!

im glad thats over.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by spikedcylinder: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2009
Is it?
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by sofeo(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2009
Na those poor chick you go see for town wey them go dey shakara, you no fit see omo ajebutter make she dey demo. Na her jeje she go dey go.
So I beg help me tell those poor chick make them go stay for one place, or make them go work very hard in other to get a cool handsome bobo wey go carry them for house.

Them too dey shakara.

Upon wetin?

Upon their TOTO wey go kill them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! / Adultfriendfinder Registration / Guess Who Got A Crush On J-girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.