Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? (72636 Views)

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by natas22: 7:00pm On May 14, 2015
gimakon:
He shouldn't have done that, just let her be. And let her go, definitely she would remember him for all the good things he did for her maybe sometime in her later life

My case when I tabled it on here I was laughed and booed at, you now see, I'm not the only one in the same situation, ladies get silly every passing day and they infect the young ones with the same attitude. This is a girl I almost laid down my life for. Procurement of university admission, I even saw to that.... I became her worst enemy.

My case, I decided to beg her even when she cheated with some guy and even moved on with him... to forget everything and come back, she come day use me play, I cried all night, cos I was really in love, but I saw the only revenge I owe against her is letting her go and planning my life to be a better man.

She started calling by herself, and using her cousins Facebook to monitor whatever I do on Facebook, I didn't block her from whatsapp, so she sees what I do,but yea... I'm just silent about her.
I'm still looking at her. I leave it to God almighty, to judge, his( your friends) actions, werent worth it.

You are one in a million

www.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by NobleG1(m): 7:01pm On May 14, 2015
Ewuro4:

Thunder fire ignoramus mind... I watch a lot of Judge Judy , People's court, J.Joe brown , to name few ... I know for a fact that the guy will get a favourable ruling provided he has a proof of payment.

Listen up guys: There's no such thing as 'a gift' in court.

You're still confirming how messed up your mind is.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Ewuro4: 7:09pm On May 14, 2015
NobleG1:

You're still confirming how messed up your mind is.

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by MRBrownJ: 7:44pm On May 14, 2015
NobleG1:
Your jungle justice has no place in this modern time.

but cheating does?!

That he helped her with her rent doesn't mean he owes the place!

pls educate me on this issue: if i pay the rent of a house (and invite someone there), doesnt that make ME the "owner/leaser" of that house, or does that make the people i invite there the "owner/leaser" of that house?! at what moment did this lady became the "owner/leaser" of that house? at what moment did the man who pays for it lost his right to the house?! again, anyone who pays the rent has ALL the rights in that house (and all the proper documentation to throw this lady to the street), whether he wants to invite a woman to live there or not.

If you can't give a gift to someone without expecting it back, then don't give gifts! A gift is NOT a loan!

a gift is offered to someone when you BELIEVE she deserves it. if it was false representation (that made you hand over a gift) then you have all the rights to take your gifts back.

the reason why you cant understand this issue is because you dont look at this type of r/ship the right way. these are NOT normal r/ship, these are just like employment, with a boss and their employee. so just like any employment out there, when you work hard, you get rewarded with "gifts" such as company car, company gas card, company housing, company mobile phone, unlimited company debit card etc etc etc, but when you get fired, then all these perks are taken BACK from you because you cease to be "employed" by that company.

now, here are a few clues for all these clueless ashewos:
- if a guy gives you a car, but the car remains on the guy's name, then it is NOT a gift but a loan.
- if a guy rents an apt for you to live in but the lease is on HIS name, then you are just a long term visitor to that place (even though you may have the keys)
- if a guy pays for your phone line, and you guys break up, dont get surprised if the line gets turned off.
- if a guy gives you a debit card where every months he transfers spending money, and you guys break up, dont get surprised if the card gets cancelled.
- if a guy pays for your school fees, and you guys break up, dont get surprised if the next semester wont be paid by him.

It takes a real man to be in a relationship. It's NOT for amateurs!

it takes a strong ashewo to be faithful to the man who pays her rent, her phone, her hair.....shiiit, her EVERYTHING. its not for amateurs who think they can have their cakes and eat it too. a sugar daddy owns his sugar baby's aaass, she is HIS property and she has NO right to go give that toto to anyone but who that man has decided can mount that toto. if that runz gal does not like the terms of this employment contract, she can go and try to fend for herself, and see how she manages it on her own.

3 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 14, 2015
Chiam55:

It's not ethical to take a gift back. So if I bought him a car as a gift because I loved him then no I wouldn't take it back.

You talking bout lending and borrowing which isn't the same as a gift.

we and u know u can never buy...
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by NobleG1(m): 12:44am On May 15, 2015
MRBrownJ:

but cheating does?!

It seems you're having problem understanding my post. If you had carefully and slowly read my post, you would have seen where I talked about cheating.

pls educate me on this issue: if i pay the rent of a house (and invite someone there), doesnt that make ME the "owner/leaser" of that house, or does that make the people i invite there the "owner/leaser" of that house?! at what moment did this lady became the "owner/leaser" of that house? at what moment did the man who pays for it lost his right to the house?! again, anyone who pays the rent has ALL the rights in that house (and all the proper documentation to throw this lady to the street), whether he wants to invite a woman to live there or not.

Well, the guy didn't say "he got the house and invited the girl in to live". Again, you didn't read his post well or you didn't understand.
The guy didn't say he bought or got the apartment and invited the girl in. What he said was he paid the rent and bought the girl some stuffs. If the guy actually got the place and invited the girl in, he would definitely make it known, and also he would ask the girl to pack her stuffs and leave!
So my own understanding is that either he met the girl while she was already living at the apartment or he gave the girl money to get a place. The landlord of the apartment may not even know that this guy pays the rent because she may be collecting the rent money from him directly.

If an apartment is leased to you, then you're the tenant whether someone helps you with the rent or not. But if the apartment is lease to the same person who helps you pay the rent, then that person is the tenant not you.

a gift is offered to someone when you BELIEVE she deserves it. if it was false representation (that made you hand over a gift) then you have all the rights to take your gifts back.

No. Personal gift is different from an official Award or Prize, because Award or Prize has an official document that clearly states the requirements that must be met to win. If you win an Award or Prize by false representation, whoever gave you the Award has every right to get it back in the court of law. In most cases the person voluntarily returns the Award when the bubble bursts. A personal gift is a different ball game. The only way you could get your gift back in a court of law is by proving it wasn't a gift, which is extremely difficult. Or if the person voluntarily returns it to you.

the reason why you cant understand this issue is because you dont look at this type of r/ship the right way. these are NOT normal r/ship, these are just like employment, with a boss and their employee. so just like any employment out there, when you work hard, you get rewarded with "gifts" such as company car, company gas card, company housing, company mobile phone, unlimited company debit card etc etc etc, but when you get fired, then all these perks are taken BACK from you because you cease to be "employed" by that company.

This proves you've no clue what you talking about because you're mixing things up. A romantic relationship is NOT a business relationship! They're two different relationships. Even so, gift is gift wherever it's given. When a company you work for gives you company car, it is not a gift, it's a tool, an incentive, to help you while working for them. It's not your personal property! The same applies to company gas card, company housing, company mobile phone, unlimited company debit card! You're not gonna go with these things when you leave the company because they're not your property!

When you're given something that will not be your property, it's NOT a gift. When you're given a gift, it automatically becomes your property and you can do anything you wish with it.

now, here are a few clues for all these clueless ashewos:
- if a guy gives you a car, but the car remains on the guy's name, then it is NOT a gift but a loan.

If a guy gives a woman a car as a gift, it's still a gift even if the car remains on the guy's name. I would advise changing the name for security reasons, because Nigeria has kangaroo courts.

- if a guy rents an apt for you to live in but the lease is on HIS name, then you are just a long term visitor to that place (even though you may have the keys)
- if a guy pays for your phone line, and you guys break up, dont get surprised if the line gets turned off.
- if a guy gives you a debit card where every months he transfers spending money, and you guys break up, dont get surprised if the card gets cancelled.
- if a guy pays for your school fees, and you guys break up, dont get surprised if the next semester wont be paid by him.

You're right here.

it takes a strong ashewo to be faithful to the man who pays her rent, her phone, her hair.....shiiit, her EVERYTHING. its not for amateurs who think they can have their cakes and eat it too. a sugar daddy owns his sugar baby's aaass, she is HIS property and she has NO right to go give that toto to anyone but who that man has decided can mount that toto. if that runz gal does not like the terms of this employment contract, she can go and try to fend for herself, and see how she manages it on her own.

This statement is barbaric. Nobody owns anyone! That you spend your sh*it money (if you have any) on anyone doesn't mean you own them!
Even a prostitute has right do whatever she wants unhindered! To insinuate that a woman could be someone's property, is the most sexist st*upid thing I've ever read. You're nothing but as as*shole! If you had a mother and sister you respected, you won't make such unintelligent statement.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by tottinova: 4:39am On May 15, 2015
TrishaP:
He could have carried the building along too angry

are you angry you shouldn't be... you are lucky he didn't remove the Brazilian hair he paid for
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by MRBrownJ: 5:10pm On May 15, 2015
NobleG1:
It seems you're having problem understanding my post. If you had carefully and slowly read my post, you would have seen where I talked about cheating.

again, my question was:"does cheating has a place in this modern time?!" a simple YES or NO would do.

Well, the guy didn't say "he got the house and invited the girl in to live". Again, you didn't read his post well or you didn't understand.
The guy didn't say he bought or got the apartment and invited the girl in. What he said was he paid the rent and bought the girl some stuffs. If the guy actually got the place and invited the girl in, he would definitely make it known, and also he would ask the girl to pack her stuffs and leave!
So my own understanding is that either he met the girl while she was already living at the apartment or he gave the girl money to get a place. The landlord of the apartment may not even know that this guy pays the rent because she may be collecting the rent money from him directly.

pls focus on the following quotes taken from the initial post on the matter:
- Her rent was to expire that month

so we can clearly understand that she was at the door anyway, and that why a man just goes to pick up his stuff....she will be thrown out anyway because sugar daddy wont be renewing the lease.
also, this guy did not "help" her pay the rent. he paid the rent because thats the deal between them. he pays the rent and furnish the house, she opens her legs to the SD whenever he desires.

If an apartment is leased to you, then you're the tenant whether someone helps you with the rent or not. But if the apartment is lease to the same person who helps you pay the rent, then that person is the tenant not you.

ok, since we cant confirm any of this, i am not going to dwell on that part...... the gal would be on the street anyway.

No. Personal gift is different from an official Award or Prize, because Award or Prize has an official document that clearly states the requirements that must be met to win. If you win an Award or Prize by false representation, whoever gave you the Award has every right to get it back in the court of law. In most cases the person voluntarily returns the Award when the bubble bursts. A personal gift is a different ball game. The only way you could get your gift back in a court of law is by proving it wasn't a gift, which is extremely difficult. Or if the person voluntarily returns it to you.

you see, again thats where you are wrong.... in most court, if you give an engagement ring to a lady, and she broke off that engagement (for whatever reason) you have the RIGHT to demand your ring back, even if this was a gift... and thats because the gift is like exchanging vows, so you get it for a reason/purpose, and that reason is that you guys are going to be faithful to one another.

This proves you've no clue what you talking about because you're mixing things up. A romantic relationship is NOT a business relationship! They're two different relationships. Even so, gift is gift wherever it's given.

again, in a NORMAL r/ship, a man's gf will move in with you or you move in with her....... thats a NORMAL r/ship. now a r/ship where you pay a gal's apt furnish it, pay everything under the moon for the lady, thats NOT a normal r/ship because this gal has been "paid for", and in return for this kindness, she has some duties that she has to perform. these duties will be decided by the generous bf.

When a company you work for gives you company car, it is not a gift, it's a tool, an incentive, to help you while working for them. It's not your personal property! The same applies to company gas card, company housing, company mobile phone, unlimited company debit card! You're not gonna go with these things when you leave the company because they're not your property!

so you actually think that men out there give gifts to these women for NO DAMN REASON?! ahahahahahahaha
these tools are borrowed to these women to better their lives WHILE DATING THESE MEN. they are incentives so that this person acts RIGHT, and do whatever these men desire/require. its like a bill of sale stating that now you are that person's property. this is why many of these deluded women will say (when the men try to take the gifts back):"are you going to give me the sex back?!". they all know what time it is, and i suggest you do wake up, if you believe that these women dont know that they are a PROPERTY, and these gifts are just incentives for them to ACT RIGHT. there are duties attached to accepting the gifts, and if they are not met, then the lender can take these tools back.

When you're given something that will not be your property, it's NOT a gift. When you're given a gift, it automatically becomes your property and you can do anything you wish with it.

again, whoever's name is on the car's papers (whether gift or not) is the owner of that car;
but hey, you can dream and think that because someone drives a car, they "automatically own it, ahahahahahahaha.

You're right here.

at last, we are starting to get somewhere, finally. lol

This statement is barbaric. Nobody owns anyone! That you spend your sh*it money (if you have any) on anyone doesn't mean you own them!
Even a prostitute has right do whatever she wants unhindered! To insinuate that a woman could be someone's property, is the most sexist st*upid thing I've ever read. You're nothing but as as*shole! If you had a mother and sister you respected, you won't make such unintelligent statement.

Bro, i suggest you wake up fast because this the world we live in today, where many women are selling themselves off to the highest bidder. i mean, who are you trying to fool here?! is that not in Nigeria that runz gals are found in ALL the best universities of the country?! are they not selling themselves to the highest bidders?! yes many dont do that, but we all know the type of women that gets their apt paid for by generous men, that do NOT live with them.

here is your education for the day (thank me later): a prostit.ute or runz gal is a business woman, she sells her charms/companionship/body to whomever has the money she requires in this transaction. like any contracts, before handing out the money, the customer/buyer will confirm what he is paying for, and therefore if/when both agree on the terms of this transaction, they can now seal the deal. so, technically, if a man pays for a certain service, he has the RIGHT to demand that the runz gal/ashewo fulfil her duty, as stipulated in that contract.

NOW, if for any reason the runz gal/ashewo does NOT want to offer these services any longer (and she has all the rights to do so), then she must RETURN the money/gifts that was given to her as part payment for these services.

in conclusion: if any woman out there ACTS like a prostitute/runs gal, then they will be treated like one (even if they are not).

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by deolu2000(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2015
gimakon:

You be correct man. Make them day talk, like say them.no day cheat.
if we were to be perfect,i would hv no issue with that,but we are so imperfect in divers ways so why should we form rightousness when actually we are filthy in one way or the other.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by nacaz4real(m): 2:49am On May 16, 2015
Midehi:
i wont allow that atall except he pay me back all my fluids.. cool
Majority of ladies who think it is only fluids they can offer to a man, is mostly regarded shallow.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by nacaz4real(m): 2:57am On May 16, 2015
Mekybliss:
That guy is materialistic. Please tell him to refund the sex undecided
Girlfriend please don't walking around thinking sex is the only think you can offer a man. Yea a man might want intimacy sometimes(that's not just a man only craving). Sometimes you need to show a real man would want more than some x-rated skills, before he takes you pretty serious.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by castro316: 12:46pm On May 16, 2015
gimakon:

I don't know the stupid shit you wrote! But whatever, it might interest u to know she didn't go to the school. Ask questions before u type, silly you.
Aha aha aha!! So funny. In my principle, never spend for a girl what u might regret spending after break up. I call it risk or opportunity cost.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by castro316: 12:54pm On May 16, 2015
Mekybliss:
That guy is materialistic. Please tell him to refund the sex undecided
Yeah? because it was the man bringing out his hard earned money? Tell me if it were u to have spent lavishly buying me a shoe a nice phone and probably a nice T-shirt you see on my new gf, u will just wail over it and let it pass? Be serious for once in your life.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by castro316: 1:09pm On May 16, 2015
Chiam55:

It's not ethical to take a gift back. So if I bought him a car as a gift because I loved him then no I wouldn't take it back.

You talking bout lending and borrowing which isn't the same as a gift.

You ladies can be funny at times. Because u are not used to buying expensive things for ur boyfriend make u think it is easy to let those things go. U think the money easy to find? I know what some guys go thru to make u happy, yet u pour sand in his eyes as wickedness by cheating? U don't deserve those gifts. Yes there are some gifts u can let go of but not this. Her new bf shld fill that responsibility. Abi na only to have s*x be responsibility? Some cheaters are just plain parasites who live and feed on another man's food and gf.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by castro316: 1:24pm On May 16, 2015
Look! There are two types of break up. One you guys separate on mutual terms or unresolved differences. The other is when someone outrightly cheats on his/her partner. This second case is wrong or one-sided and the erring partner deserves to be punished if possible. How do good for someone and she it out there boning another dude some place else. Deris God o!
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 16, 2015
Midehi:

guy which ever way you view it, it wont happen,he no even bold....if it was him that cheated,what would have be his punishment,nothing right?

abeg free matter.

not that the girl did right in cheating but the guy did the worst.

Are you stupid? How do some of these girls reason?
So you sha just think a man exists to serve you and you have no equal part to play.
Is it her furniture? Is it even her apartment? This is a useless female who obviously has nothing doing of her own but to open yansh for men to collect salary. Living in house and sitting on chair someone else is paying for you. Now with that same mind she goes to cheat and every of her fellow runsgirls and their pathetic magas are calling the bros "immature" for not continuing her rent collecting HIS stuff back.

This is like a parasitic virus saying a host is being "immature" for not allowing itself to continually be infected by said virus.
I wish these females detach from this foolishness and do some meditation and self introspection to ....FUKCk it, ARE YOU INSANE?!!!

So he should continue to PAY RENT for the cum guzzling LovePeddler he is no longer dating? He should continue to furnish her house abi?
Una no get shame. Just dey show Una sef for here. Only a fellow cheating prostitute would see anything wrong with what this maga did. And only a deeply low self esteem, cuckold maga (a very special kind of maga the above type of girls pray for) would agree with these girls.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Xeinstra1(f): 7:44pm On May 16, 2015
brownlord:

Aww, but don't send PM.
I'd quote you with a number and u text ur whatsapp number?
Yea Yea.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 10:11pm On May 17, 2015
Xeinstra1:
Yea Yea.

whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.