Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? (72647 Views)

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by IamOdin: 8:59pm On May 13, 2015
gimakon:
He shouldn't have done that, just let her be. And let her go, definitely she would remember him for all the good things he did for her maybe sometime in her later life

My case when I tabled it on here I was laughed and booed at, you now see, I'm not the only one in the same situation, ladies get silly every passing day and they infect the young ones with the same attitude. This is a girl I almost laid down my life for. Procurement of university admission, I even saw to that.... I became her worst enemy.

My case, I decided to beg her even when she cheated with some guy and even moved on with him... to forget everything and come back, she come day use me play, I cried all night, cos I was really in love, but I saw the only revenge I owe against her is letting her go and planning my life to be a better man.

She started calling by herself, and using her cousins Facebook to monitor whatever I do on Facebook, I didn't block her from whatsapp, so she sees what I do,but yea... I'm just silent about her.
I'm still looking at her. I leave it to God almighty, to judge, his( your friends) actions, werent worth it.

i bu akpa amu..wasted sperm!

17 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 13, 2015
gimakon:

I don't know the stupid shit you wrote! But whatever, it might interest u to know she didn't go to the school. Ask questions before u type, silly you.
So what exactly is your point?
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 13, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςk!!! greetings to you; fυςking looking good & a fυςking lovely smile grin grin

Thank fvck for that grin

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nickymezor(f): 9:01pm On May 13, 2015
He went too far plzzzz... yes wat d chickito did wasnt cool... I think dere re beta ways to hv handled d matter / issue...He jst behaved lik a CHILD
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by PeoplesArmy: 9:01pm On May 13, 2015
I am in support of his actions. Treat them like the hoes they are.

5 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 13, 2015
brownlord:
I

See mugu.

She just dey check if you don get small money make she come withdraw.

If you think the lady give a hoot about you, then Ye must be kidding urself.

U are a complete idi0t. U don't even know how to read simple English. I'm no longer talking to her doesn't mean I block her. I said I let her be and a fool. Like you didn't see that cos u are stupid and blind. Ask questions before u talk, dick head.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Ballotelle(m): 9:02pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=1stola post=33709738] That is my type of guy.
If I were in his shoes, I may even do worse.
Reminds me of what I did to one Imo girl 2011, now ex that was claiming "sharp girl" sad
Till today, some girls still dey fear me for our street... grin

watin u do her?

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by yinkeys(m): 9:02pm On May 13, 2015
kilokeys:
sad he nver really loved her

love does nt take back.
Jew ........... smiley

6 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 9:02pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:
That guy is materialistic. Please tell him to refund the sex undecided

Refund which sex? They both had sex my friend and the girl was not doing him any good for opening her leg for him.

When will you girls abolish this mentality of thinking a guy owe you anything because you agree to have sex with him?

Do you just fold ur arms, looking at the roof of his house while the guy is banging you, like you enjoy nothing from the act?

19 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 13, 2015
vicadex07:

Shey na only you expend fluid The guys expended fluid sef pass your own. Would u pay him for that too?
i am telling you the fact, he has to provide mine before taking any pin from the house.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by gamaliel121(m): 9:02pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:

Errrmmm. You just made it seem like girls do guys a favour by allowing them have sex..that's not cool..

7 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 13, 2015
Always Spend wisely on ladies

2 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by vicadex07(m): 9:04pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:

They both enjoyed it abi she be prostitute ni

8 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Ballotelle(m): 9:04pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:
did the girl also not enjoy d guys pr..k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 13, 2015
IamOdin:

i bu akpa amu..wasted sperm!

Tell that to your dad, idi0t
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Dollar101(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2015
Midehi:
i wont allow that atall except he pay me back all my fluids.. cool

Gold digger, na only u get fluid, what of the guy fluid and all the moni u don chop, u nor even fear, u de Bleep anothr boy for another person paid and furnished house, u say u nor go gree....smh

7 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by joshrare(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
he should have applied maturity undecided
they are other ways he can deal with her
All these mumu guys no Go get sense undecided
STOP SPENDING LAVISHLY ON A LADY YOU ARE YET TO MARRY
I tire ooo Anyways, too much money is available sha
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by sniper77(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2015
The babe port from Etisalat to MTN.she no fit be etisalat ambassador again so she go drop dia properties and rely on MTN to provide new properties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Emmalaw10(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:

Why do you girls always think you're doing us favour by having sex? Don't you girls enjoy it? Cos I ve heard some ladies complain their guys don't touch them, meaning they need it too. It takes two to tango. QED!

7 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Seunboss(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:
. Looool. Excuse me, lady. Materialistic? Lol. First of all, in our economy, what u spend means a lot. If d gurl is not materialistic, d property he took back shouldn't bother her. She can just ask d nu nigga she is banging to refurnish her. He might be willing to. Even God using hosea's cheating wife as an example, did the exact same tin to isreal ( d book of hosea). Lol. If d guy is materialistic, let me tink of a word for d gurl nd get back to u wen i fin one. Loooooooooooool.

7 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 13, 2015
yinkeys:
Jew ........... smiley

Nazi
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by skylane: 9:07pm On May 13, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςk!!! greetings to you; fυςking looking good & a fυςking lovely smile grin grin
hello hw da fvck are you doin man, remember the fvcking inspiring sh!t u posted,
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by agarawu23(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2015
joshrare:

I tire ooo
Anyways, too much money is available sha
grin
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Seunboss(m): 9:08pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:
. Looool. Excuse me, lady. Materialistic? Lol. First of all, in our economy, what u spend means a lot. If d gurl is not materialistic, d property he took back shouldn't bother her. She can just ask d nu nigga she is banging to refurnish her. He might be willing to. Even God using hosea's cheating wife as an example, did the exact same tin to isreal ( d book of hosea). Lol. If d guy is materialistic, let me tink of a word for d gurl nd get back to u wen i fin one. As for d sex, she can come nd take it back. I am sure he will be willing to give it back to her. Lol. Any guy who wuld love to giv it back, click like.

6 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Kinkale(m): 9:09pm On May 13, 2015
Mekybliss:

seriously?? When she was moaning nd orga..sming she didnt enjoy it? If he returns the sex then she has to return his exact cum

5 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 13, 2015
cheesy That was UWA post on Facebook
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by brownlord: 9:10pm On May 13, 2015
gimakon:

U are a complete idiot. U don't even know how to read simple English. I'm no longer talking to her doesn't mean I block her. I said I let her be and a fool. Like you didn't see that cos u are stupid and blind. Ask questions before u talk, dick head.

Stfu, you let her remain on your list, thinking after posing with your friends girl friend the babe will message you to ask who they are.

Idiat, the lady has moved on and you are still there lamenting probably checking her activities on social network why she don't even give rat about you.

your lose bro.

5 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by MRBrownJ: 9:10pm On May 13, 2015
anyone who believes this man should have left his stuff is obviously deluded...... these gifts were part of the "unwritten contract" that said that they will cherish one another and be faithful to one another until they decide to part company. the minute she cheated was therefore an "unwritten annulment" of that said contract and therefore Mister man had all the right to take back everything he provided for that said contract. the goodies MUST be returned because she was only RENTING them with sex and faithfulness, the minute she does not provide BOTH, is the minute she does not have any legal right over these goodies any longer.

how dare a lady gets taken care of, and STILL disrespect the man who provides her with all her goodies?! ungrateful broke aaass criminals! i hope that toto was used and abused well well while she enjoyed the luxury that this man provided to her.

17 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by vicadex07(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2015
Midehi:

i am telling you the fact, he has to provide mine before taking any pin from the house.

Or what ...u go beat am grin

The guy has 100% right over his property, or can't u do without them then maybe you or she in this case should have thought of that before cheating
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 13, 2015
Dollar101:

Gold digger, na only u get fluid, what of the guy fluid and all the moni u don chop, u nor even fear, u de Bleep anothr boy for another person paid and furnished house, u say u nor go gree....smh
guys will always see it right but its totally wrong..accept it or not,i just said mine.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 13, 2015
kilokeys:
sad he nver really loved her

love does nt take back.

Zombie sighted

4 Likes

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 13, 2015
If it was a gift to her he can't take it but if he bought them so that he could enjoy the items then it his.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him / Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.