Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? (72752 Views)

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:42am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:
That guy is materialistic. Please tell him to refund the sex undecided

Really?? If sex was her own contribution, then why was she cheating? Probably cos the guy didn't know how to "do" well. And she sought another guy.

Aaah! When will Nigerian men and women do away with this mentality?
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Bowaley17(m): 6:50am On May 14, 2015
That is good of you dude...
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:52am On May 14, 2015
Midehi:
e.g. your mother
very good reply my dear. angry
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by bgunrtk(m): 6:55am On May 14, 2015
Midehi:
i wont allow that atall except he pay me back all my fluids.. cool
Lol...if dats the case ur debt is nw multiply raise to power 2.who lose fluid pass?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by nwekecosmas: 6:55am On May 14, 2015
I did sometin like that but later return the things back to her n move aheard after a frnd advice me
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by harry509: 6:57am On May 14, 2015
ifeanyiso:
I just saw the post bellow on a friend's facebook wall and decided to share.

With enough proof @ his disposal to show that his girlfriend
was cheating on him, a guy carted away all the items he
used to furnish his girlfriend's apartment. From the flat
screen, to the settee, Gotv dish, air-conditioner and even the
light bulb. Her rent was to expire that month and invariably,
it meant she was forfeiting her continuous stay in that
building. This was a true life story and when I first heard it
among a gathering of friends (both male and female), I
laughed so hard, tears rolled out of my eyes. Now every
female in the gathering that heard the story as usual termed
the guy 'immature' but I beg to disagree.

If I were in the guy's shoes, knowing fully well my
personality, there's a 99.5% chance that i'll do the same
thing. I might probably even scrape the paint of the wall sef.

Lol
You see ladies want to act all tough, independent, free-
spirited and feminist, but they don't want to be treated in
that manner. I am totally against all forms of abuse against
women, especially a cheating woman, but i'm also against
ladies trying to eat their cake and having it all @ the same
time.

What the guy in this story did is far from immature in my
own view, in every sense of his actions, it was the right thing
to do.

The girl can keep cheating alright, but she should be
adequately compensated for her misdeeds and put in the
same position she was in abinito before the grass under her
feet started getting green.
most nigeria girls Rr jst 2 greedy like PDP govt we av 2day. A guy who make sure u confortable, did evritn 4 yu, yet yu stil cheatn on him Yu foolish sha. Women Rr always b our problm since d days of EVE. And we guys shud b concious wit d way we spnd on a lady we avent yet get married 2 bcus most girls n nigeria common FISH get sense passs dem tongue
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by MrBasketball: 6:59am On May 14, 2015
gimakon:
He shouldn't have done that, just let her be. And let her go, definitely she would remember him for all the good things he did for her maybe sometime in her later life

My case when I tabled it on here I was laughed and booed at, you now see, I'm not the only one in the same situation, ladies get silly every passing day and they infect the young ones with the same attitude. This is a girl I almost laid down my life for. Procurement of university admission, I even saw to that.... I became her worst enemy.

My case, I decided to beg her even when she cheated with some guy and even moved on with him... to forget everything and come back, she come day use me play, I cried all night, cos I was really in love, but I saw the only revenge I owe against her is letting her go and planning my life to be a better man.

She started calling by herself, and using her cousins Facebook to monitor whatever I do on Facebook, I didn't block her from whatsapp, so she sees what I do,but yea... I'm just silent about her.
I'm still looking at her. I leave it to God almighty, to judge, his( your friends) actions, werent worth it.
What is this mumu saying?
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by kuuljay(m): 7:00am On May 14, 2015
Midehi:
you get sperm?
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by kuuljay(m): 7:03am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:
so sex is for sale grin grin
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by bayulll01(m): 7:05am On May 14, 2015
gimakon:
He shouldn't have done that, just let her be. And let her go, definitely she would remember him for all the good things he did for her maybe sometime in her later life

My case when I tabled it on here I was laughed and booed at, you now see, I'm not the only one in the same situation, ladies get silly every passing day and they infect the young ones with the same attitude. This is a girl I almost laid down my life for. Procurement of university admission, I even saw to that.... I became her worst enemy.

My case, I decided to beg her even when she cheated with some guy and even moved on with him... to forget everything and come back, she come day use me play, I cried all night, cos I was really in love, but I saw the only revenge I owe against her is letting her go and planning my life to be a better man.

She started calling by herself, and using her cousins Facebook to monitor whatever I do on Facebook, I didn't block her from whatsapp, so she sees what I do,but yea... I'm just silent about her.
I'm still looking at her. I leave it to God almighty, to judge, his( your friends) actions, werent worth it.

Oga u are tooo dumb,a girl that cheap on u,and she doesn't care,she will cheat on u when u get married,open ur eye and stop doing mumu love
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by afoobiggy700(m): 7:11am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:
refund kini? na only me enjoy am?
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:12am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:
Refund sex? OMG, that's absurd.

You sounded so childish here.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by mamajaz(f): 7:14am On May 14, 2015
kilokeys:
sad he nver really loved her

love does nt take back.
Wonderful! So, why did God tear David's kingdom? If any foolish man do that to me nah to pack his things comot be that.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by lolu007(m): 7:19am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:
why do girls think they are doing guys a favour by having sex with them.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by DaBullIT(m): 7:24am On May 14, 2015
Stop spending money at all, if you need sec pay for it grin

agarawu23:
he should have applied maturity undecided

they are other ways he can deal with her

All these mumu guys no Go get sense undecided

STOP SPENDING LAVISHLY ON A LADY YOU ARE YET TO MARRY
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by vega84(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2015
Hw is the guy immature? She wana keep reaping where she didn't sow? Abegi if she can't be loyal after gaining so much, she should pls enter the next bus! #vegatalks
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:28am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:

so you are one of the babes that think sex is a one way thing? is that what u told d guy that bought u that iPhone? okponu omo aja
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by vega84(m): 7:32am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:
, Gini, u say Wetin!? Kai plssssssss if u dnt hav anytin to say? Jst shut up ur mouth. I guess the guys dick no sweet her? Msctchewwww rubbish! #vegatalks
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by uzo4real(m): 7:44am On May 14, 2015
And the guy would probably get a beta chick and use the same properties he took back to furnish hers. GUYS LOOSE NUTTIN!!!.
ahsekeena:
Cheap niggar.

But when u look at it critically,the girl lost nothing.

The guy lost something.

The girl will probably go on to the guy she cheated with.

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by ncChigo(m): 7:47am On May 14, 2015
The guy acted within his rights joor, i wouldn't have adviced him 2 do that if i knew him though, not because the girl deserves it,but because she isn't worth the effort..
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by iykedare(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2015
Midehi:

wetin dey pepper u for bodi, i have said it, no matter your view, i have mine too...ds one u carry 'spread legs' matter like ds,e taya me ooo.

hey! have you ever cheated & what was your punishment?
Answer the damn question. Wasn't it childish for her to cheat while she was in a relationship with someone else?
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:53am On May 14, 2015
jomile:
smile...u r funny

Na so now, how are u better person... u good abi
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by yinkeys(m): 7:55am On May 14, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Nazi
Very funny
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:56am On May 14, 2015
ahsekeena:
Cheap niggar.

But when u look at it critically,the girl lost nothing.

The guy lost something.

The girl will probably go on to the guy she cheated with.

Uhmm,like say d cheating stops der

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by opsy67(m): 8:06am On May 14, 2015
kilokeys:
sad he nver really loved her
love does nt take back.
funny o oya mi lenu. O......I tired o
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:15am On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I fuccking like your comment!
salute to you my n1gga they can't try that with me cos I know them more than they know themselves. 4ucking b1tches. SMH
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by wtfCode: 8:18am On May 14, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςk!!! still fυςking here & fυςking having fun grin grin
alright fvckshit,lets keep the go going.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:25am On May 14, 2015
Midehi:

i am telling you the fact, he has to provide mine before taking any pin from the house.
I don't know if you've noticed but I takes two to engage in the act
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by wtfCode: 8:30am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:
biitch,like say both of dem no dey enjoy the sex together bah?
If u are an independent lady, u'll never feel sex is something that's been taken advantage of from u.
I just hate the kinda brain most bitch-ass ladies like u dey possess. Fish brains here and there.
*spits*

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Bigii(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2015
Midehi:
And hw much will u pay him for his sperm dat freshing up that your cheatin booty
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:34am On May 14, 2015
MrBasketball:

What is this mumu saying?

Michael Jordan, calm down, no be me go insult u, silence is best answer for fools. Let me just add something for your own thinking, I no be mumu, I got respect even from the lady and her family, her mum, dad, sisters and brothers call me today, we talk like friends, the girls friends all give me support, they even come to be with me most times, suppose I did jungle justice, respect no for day.

I no be you way fight na way of life for your village, fijabi,go learn how to behave. You expect everyone to be radical, swear you haven't cheated on anyone before, woman don cheat now na bring am make we kill na em be agenda, see who day talk sef. I no go insult u. U too small.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:37am On May 14, 2015
Midehi:

if sex is not more enjoyed by one partner, why then is one partner behaves like he-goat when sees anything in skirt.
clap for yourself....I hope you felt good about you just said

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / Tynedria Meneweather's Pre-wedding Photos Go Viral / Medical Doctor Checks Out Nurse's Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.