Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? (72666 Views)

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:38am On May 14, 2015
ncChigo:
The guy acted within his rights joor, i wouldn't have adviced him 2 do that if i knew him though, not because the girl deserves it,but because she isn't worth the effort..

God go bless you in abundance, may your children be kings. You sabi watin I mean, them day too unreasonable to think, Wetin them no sabi be say, the next girl may be worse. Na to free the babe make she day,make she even see say they can do without her
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:41am On May 14, 2015
nwekecosmas:
I did sometin like that but later return the things back to her n move aheard after a frnd advice me

You get sense, You be Man. I happy say u do so. Dis smellos no catch the jack what I mean. For this life, may you never lack. Thumbs up for you correct man
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by imauri: 8:52am On May 14, 2015
gimakon:
He shouldn't have done that, just let her be. And let her go, definitely she would remember him for all the good things he did for her maybe sometime in her later life

My case when I tabled it on here I was laughed and booed at, you now see, I'm not the only one in the same situation, ladies get silly every passing day and they infect the young ones with the same attitude. This is a girl I almost laid down my life for. Procurement of university admission, I even saw to that.... I became her worst enemy.

My case, I decided to beg her even when she cheated with some guy and even moved on with him... to forget everything and come back, she come day use me play, I cried all night, cos I was really in love, but I saw the only revenge I owe against her is letting her go and planning my life to be a better man.

She started calling by herself, and using her cousins Facebook to monitor whatever I do on Facebook, I didn't block her from whatsapp, so she sees what I do,but yea... I'm just silent about her.
I'm still looking at her. I leave it to God almighty, to judge, his( your friends) actions, werent worth it.

in your case u are silly, even if she does come back you only postpone the dooms day ... this is the sort of behaviour that encourages this silly girls (not women) to behave this way... you are a man, u should have some form of self worth or pride and not put urself down there as a foot stool all in the name of some deluded love triangle
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:01am On May 14, 2015
Some boys here like brown and the rest no day think, letting her be means you have better things to worry about, be a super man today, lose respect the next day, women are creatures that are stupid and annoying ,u just learn how to overlook them in times like this and be someone she would always remember she offended.
Let her have her conscience punish their idiotic behavior, making a move to fight her nasty she and her friends go say na hungry person you be.
Therefore leave her, my own case now lemme point out something since she been with that guy I fit say common phone or recharge card, he never buy give am,no birthdays, nothing, meanwhile na those things she day enjoy freely with me, people laugh at her now, and they be like she stupid, jumping from fry pan to fire, they even praise me and be like I did the right thing,

She called me 3 days ago, "I just want to greet you" like say I ask am,thats the kind of maturity I talk of.
Una way wan insult me, una free, na una headache,for me,silence na best answer for monkeys like una way wan yab me. Ututu oma nu!
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:02am On May 14, 2015
imauri:

in your case u are silly, even if she does come back you only postpone the dooms day ... this is the sort of behaviour that encourages this silly girls (not women) to behave this way... you are a man, u should have some form of self worth or pride and not put urself down there as a foot stool all in the name of some deluded love triangle

Thank you Mr unsilly,hehehehe I go show u maturity by not talking to you, silence is the best answer for fools like YOU
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Yemiolads(f): 9:05am On May 14, 2015
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:06am On May 14, 2015
bayulll01:

Oga u are tooo dumb,a girl that cheap on u,and she doesn't care,she will cheat on u when u get married,open ur eye and stop doing mumu love

Thank u stupid sir, I don hear, idi0t
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:15am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:
That guy is materialistic. Please tell him to refund the sex undecided
she should also return all the pocket money he has been giving her cos there is no way he buys her stuff like that and not give her pocket money plus all the food bought by him that she was eating and also, she shouldnt forget to return the sex too cos we all know it wasnt only the guy that enjoyed it.... According to studies, 70% of the sexual enjoyment goes to the woman.... Just 30% is what the man enjoys ..... If we will follow ur suggestion, the lady still has an entire warehouse to return.....
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 14, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
she should also return all the pocket money he has been giving her cos there is no way he buys her stuff like that and not give her pocket money plus all the food bought by him that she was eating and also, she shouldnt forget to return the sex too cos we all know it wasnt only the guy that enjoyed it.... According to studies, 70% of the sexual enjoyment goes to the woman.... Just 30% is what the man enjoys ..... If we will follow ur suggestion, the lady still has an entire warehouse to return.....

Nwanne calm down. No make people day use one eye day look u, idikwa harsh o
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by temmym4(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2015
call me immature, but I WILL DO EXACTLY THE SAME THING THE GUY DID! if I catch her cheating and It actually lead to break up... and I left the whole stuff there, then when I sleep, I will definitely dream of myself chasing Me shouting Mumu! Mumu!! .. If I could take my eyes off it, I cant take my mind off. if she could cheat despite all what I did, then it means the guy could do better so why leave what I did behind? I refused to be a mugu for no woman.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:22am On May 14, 2015
temmym4:
call me immature, but I WILL DO EXACTLY THE SAME THING THE GUY DID! if I catch her cheating and It actually lead to break up... and I left the whole stuff there, then when I sleep, I will definitely dream of myself chasing Me shorting Mumu! Mumu!! .. If I could take my eyes off it, I cant take my mind off.

No be so, suppose you go there and get killed in the process nko, by another guy? Wetin u go tell your God? Say na when u wan do James bond name them kill you? If u think A make u think. B,life no be as u see am oga
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Ublaize: 9:30am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:
This is how u know a tart
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by deolu2000(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2015
simplymade:
abegii

She's a cheating bastard

She deserves to die like a dog
i can read/sense anger in ur comment,but my broda,for whatsoever reason,no human deserves death frm another man because we also hv erred at some point also and only God's mercy redeeded us all.

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by temmym4(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2015
gimakon:

No be so, suppose you go there and get killed in the process nko, by another guy? Wetin u go tell your God? Say na when u wan do James bond name them kill you? If u think A make u think. B,life no be as u see am oga

u are funny dear brother, life is too short than living it like a James bond. take things softly, use your head/Inteligence and play your game wisely and don't be a mugu for any woman. i have a friend that his case is related to what the OP posted. he refused to listen back then despite all my warnings. I know he will probably be reading this now cos he is a frequent nairalander.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Krisddon: 9:53am On May 14, 2015
agarawu23:
he should have applied maturity undecided
they are other ways he can deal with her
All these mumu guys no Go get sense undecided
STOP SPENDING LAVISHLY ON A LADY YOU ARE YET TO MARRY
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 14, 2015
deolu2000:

i can read/sense anger in ur comment,but my broda,for whatsoever reason,no human deserves death frm another man because we also hv erred at some point also and only God's mercy redeeded us all.

You be correct man. Make them day talk, like say them.no day cheat.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by temmym4(m): 9:58am On May 14, 2015
agarawu23:

STOP SPENDING LAVISHLY ON A LADY YOU ARE YET TO MARRY

It starts from buying properties and putting her (The GF) name on the receipt! Na so natural MUGUism dey start

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 14, 2015
temmym4:

u are funny dear brother, life is too short than living it like a James bond. take things softly, use your head/Inteligence and play your game wisely and don't be a mugu for any woman. i have a friend that his case is related to what the OP posted. he refused to listen back then despite all my warnings. I know he will probably be reading this now cos he is a frequent nairalander.

But na true na. Any guy that does things for a woman isn't a Mugu, he only shows the lady that he could do more if they happened to get married, ladies get big eye, like I said the old ones are corrupting the young ones and the young ones always wonna make history, if u enta church see as these ladies day use prayer cause go slow for heaven after them don cause problems for themselves, then you go understand what I mean, but then,i don't advise any guy would do whatever just to win praises and be jeered at later, nwanne e no make sense. Leave the mumu girl alone, one day...

Ok see her house rent wan almost expire, when she know say she cheat, she no go even get mouth to come meet u make u do needful, nature and karma in one way or the other must catch up with her. Na em some bastards here no day understand. Na thier mama and that thier idi0t of a father them day tell. Salute u oga mi
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:03am On May 14, 2015
Midehi:
i wont allow that atall except he pay me back all my fluids.. cool
. No insults meant maa'm; but do u know u comment is sending signals of u being a love peddler; like u were selling it for the material benefits; u girls cry wolf that u want to be respected, but you never put urselfs in that light of respect; respect is earned and until you strt making people respect u; it shall never come!!! See a discussion was raised, and this was the only thing u could come up with? (When some guyz claim all ladies are whores U'll frown at it, but here u are acting the scripts) ...

And who even said they were sexually involved?, cus the chronicle never hinted that!!!

My dear, please u really need to reorient yourselve, and see ur gender more to being just sexual materials, its unhealthy for you, and your folks.... Like I wrote earlier, no insults intended...

1 Like

Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by dapsycool(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:

"Let us pray the PÌmp's Prayer. Lord, please pray for the soul of this bÌtch and guide my pÌmp hand and make it strong, Lord, so that she might learn a hòe's place. Amen."[size=10pt][/size]

I feel like slapping you to menopause cool
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by fuckshit: 10:09am On May 14, 2015
Safari29:

i fvcking do the same thing. The bitcch has bn fvcking around since then. She's on her 3rd straight fvcking boyfriend fvcking anything fvckable while am just on my next. shes tried many times to fvcking come back but I have moved on. I fvcking pity her tho, cus age is already fvcking up with her
fυςk!!! them bitçhes never fυςking learn; that's the fυςking spirit; fυςking move on grin grin
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by IAmTobore(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
what's with the sarcasm? He didn't need to. Besides, he doesn't own the house cheesy
Tell her o
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:
SMH for you. is it the se'x both of you enjoyed or the one him alone enjoyed? You must be a good example of such type of girl in this topic. Some women think they are smart, not knowing that their smartness is foolishness.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by IAmTobore(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2015
ahsekeena:
Cheap niggar.

But when u look at it critically,the girl lost nothing.

The guy lost something.

The girl will probably go on to the guy she cheated with.

How old are you? You simply don't know anything!
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by valandy99(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2015
[quote author=Mekybliss post=33709780]That guy is materialistic. Please tell him to refund the sex undecided

So na only him enjoy the sex bah? Girls ehundecided .. The girl should even refund all the money and gifts given to her
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by IAmTobore(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:
If she admitted that she was prost!tute (just like you are alleging), the guy wouldn't have furnished an apartment for her!
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by fuckshit: 10:25am On May 14, 2015
lestat:

Dude don't suffer f00ls!!! That guy is as weak as Justin bieber's game.

He deserves every hurt she made him feel!!! Weak arse niggar!!!.

Why u making him feel special, when the only thing special about him is that he's a pvssy!!!
fυςking NO; on the fυςking contrary; he's got fυςking bälls grin grin
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by IAmTobore(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2015
TrishaP:

Since he was carrying everything he could have done that to prove nothing.
I beg go sleep. PEPPER BODY!
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by tr3y(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:

Which century are you from ma? When does sex turn into a one man thing. Sex as I know it is enjoyed by both parties. You ladies will just act like you don't enjoy sex,like you don't have nerves in your vag wall or even clit.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by tr3y(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2015
IAmTobore:
If she admitted that she was prost!tute (just like you are alleging), the guy wouldn't have furnished an apartment for her!

Some girls are just hypocrite, even the sex they so think they are giving out na them dey enjoy am pass oo.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by NobleG1(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2015
Ewuro4:

Yall just enjoy trashing Nigeria at every slight provocation.

What is a "reputable court of law" again, do we have a non-reputable court of law??

Any Judge will rule ALL his belongings back to him with interest sef. They are deemed his properties. He possess all the proof of payment. And I'm not even talking receipts , ordinary Bank statements will do in court. End of.

Good riddance.

Nigeria is a Banana Republic which has Kangaroo courts. And it reflects in your comment.
Re: What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? by Etetejake(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2015
Mekybliss:

U gave me I gave u. it please me it please u. nothing more nothing less. As for my properties, u gave nothing in return for it. u gave me sex and I gave u sex too. sex cancels sex.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.