Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Approaching A Lady. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Approaching A Lady. (48198 Views)

Five Excuses Guys Make When They Are Afraid Of Approaching A Girl / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Approaching A Lady. by LovesonBlezz(m): 12:44am On May 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't think there's a general rule

What works for a lady may seem bullshit to another lady
on point...
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 12:46am On May 16, 2015
eleshin:

Like Obasanjo
quote him and tell him that grin
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 12:47am On May 16, 2015
No, he is not poor.

Lala247:

But his not poor is he cheesy
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Dexy114(m): 12:47am On May 16, 2015
First of all you need the looks to make d gal attracted to you...unless you come down from a range rover...after d looks u need the personality to keep her interested in you...then d rest are just added tins

1 Like

Re: Approaching A Lady. by chikaodili345(f): 12:52am On May 16, 2015
"Approaching a lady"

No one has asked what is the intention of the approach..to ask her out? to propose? to ask for directions?

Regardless, it depends on the type of lady you're approaching. People prioritize things differently. There is no correct answer here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Approaching A Lady. by Cruzeiro(m): 1:00am On May 16, 2015
chikaodili345:

"Approaching a lady"

No one has asked what is the intention of the approach..to ask her out? to propose? to ask for directions?

Regardless, it depends on the type of lady you're approaching. People prioritize things differently. There is no correct answer here.
Nice perception wink
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 1:04am On May 16, 2015
chikaodili345:

"Approaching a lady"

Thanks for spotting that out
Its to ask her out on a date . Toast her smiley
Re: Approaching A Lady. by UnimkeAk(m): 1:06am On May 16, 2015
oyin17:
Tosyne2much are u handsome? I like handsome guys. as I ugly na only handsome boys I dey like

Chai ; it is true;

Man know thy self.

Jokes apart u look like princes Fiona in Shrek.

grin grin
Re: Approaching A Lady. by fancyfrosh: 1:08am On May 16, 2015
Everything [color=#990000][/color]is important
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 1:10am On May 16, 2015
As far as naija is concerned, money answereth...
Re: Approaching A Lady. by fancyfrosh: 1:11am On May 16, 2015
oyin17:

Let me check u out
Ummmmm ur gf will tell u that lol
Re: Approaching A Lady. by chikaodili345(f): 1:17am On May 16, 2015
Good Looks
Confidence
Money
Personality

I take issue with Intelligence not being on the list. Personally, I put a premium on a guy that can hold an intelligent conversation. I don't give dumb people or pseudo-intellectuals the time of day.

1 Like

Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 1:18am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:
Which is the most important attribute when approaching a lady.

*Good Looks/Appearance
Some can argue that a handsome man can attract any woman. Do you think your appearance is key when approaching a lady.

*Confidence
People that are sure of themselves can argue that this is key in approaching ladies.

*Money
Dont need to say much. Do rich people find it easy to approach ladies.

*Personality
Are you charming, funny, easy going. Etc Is this key

Pick an attribute you think is key and explain your reason.

*sips tea*

Personality and confidence...... that dont mean youd look like a broke assss though... you have to look fresh, well groomed and well dressed..
Money only attracts broke bishes....

1 Like

Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 1:19am On May 16, 2015
icebeatz:

Personality and confidence....
Wow ur so sure . smiley
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 1:32am On May 16, 2015
Its MONEY jare,make bastard cash and watch how the panties start flying your way.... U go tire na
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Progress2468(m): 1:35am On May 16, 2015
icebeatz:

Personality and confidence...... that dont mean youd look like a broke assss though... you have to look fresh, well groomed and well dressed..

"Broke Bitches"?? Bro Pls don't generalize Most Ladies want to be sure they don't end up wit some lazy Broke a*s, dosent mean they are Broke. Who like wahala

Although there exist some professional Gold diggers amongst them
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 1:39am On May 16, 2015
Good looks/Appearance.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 1:40am On May 16, 2015
teeowl:
Good looks/Appearance.

Abeg no kill NL babes oh
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 1:46am On May 16, 2015
I am not holding a knife... Back to the issue - when you have a 1 - 5 minutes time frame and you are approaching a girl that does NOT know you before, her level of physical attraction to you is what would keep her from ignoring you or walking away... Showing of money in a 1 - 5 minutes time frame puts you in her category of maga if she is not physically attracted to you.

Lala247:

Abeg no kill NL babes oh
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 1:47am On May 16, 2015
teeowl:
I am not holding a knife... Back to the issue - when you have a 1 - 5 minutes time frame and you are approaching a girl that does NOT know you before, her level of physical attraction to you is what would keep her from ignoring you or walking away... Showing of money in a 1 - 5 minutes time frame puts you in her category of maga if she is not physically attracted to you.

Valid point u got there , but not all women go for looks sha ..
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 1:56am On May 16, 2015
The conditions are this:
* she does not know the guy before at all.
* the guy has a 1 - 5 minutes time frame e.g. She is on the street, in a mall, at a bus stop etc.

In this situation appearance is 80%, simply because there are no other factors for her to judge except how he looks (appearance). If she does NOT like what she sees instantly, she would ignore the guy or move away - it is automatic with almost all ladies.

Lala247:

Re: Approaching A Lady. by Progress2468(m): 1:59am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

Funny enough the Good Look stirs up the suspiction of being a player, and that is one Hell of a Falasy amongs Ladies.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by chikachike86(m): 2:00am On May 16, 2015
oyin17:
Tosyne2much are u handsome? I like handsome guys. as I ugly na only handsome boys I dey like

Shit mehn! U r rily ugly.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by arusoncd(m): 2:06am On May 16, 2015
money means personality.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 2:06am On May 16, 2015
That is if you approach her with a high energy, smiling, clownish kind of vibe... You know, approach a girl that does not know you and you are smiling for nothing... Then she would see you as a player if you also have good looks.

Progress2468:

Funny enough the Good Look stirs up the suspiction of being a player, and that is one Hell of a Falasy amongs Ladies.
Re: Approaching A Lady. by therapisteve(m): 2:06am On May 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't think there's a general rule

What works for a lady may seem bullshit to another lady

I'm yet to see a lady who bullshits d benjamins
Re: Approaching A Lady. by NEROSKY(m): 2:07am On May 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i've got the looks and i've got da brains
bt guess wat?? i'm single as shït
*Liked,checks profile* *somebody lied*
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 2:10am On May 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i dnt hav a range rover vogue
Funny
Re: Approaching A Lady. by NEROSKY(m): 2:11am On May 16, 2015
ronald4lif:
A man should need all when approaching a lady and to increase his chances but if the should be any primary criteria among them then money is.

Have all the other criterion without money you're in for a long ride. All those other characteristics don't pay bills.
Now that you've said my mind, I'm leaving the thread like Jonathan is leaving aso rock
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Truckpusher(m): 2:13am On May 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
As for me confidence works.

This thread will definitely be stereotyped by the "Money Says it All" group.

*Blows ground nut*
Bro, you obviously have no idea what men with lean pockets are passing through in the hands of these daughters of Jezebel grin

I feel you but trust me , the green back is a game changer anytime any day.

How many of these ladies can date a Truckpusher with pride like the way they would date a medical Doctor? cheesy
Women are nothing but fraudsters but best bet is to get yourself one fraudster and feel contented.
Doubt me and learn through the hard way.grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Approaching A Lady. by NEROSKY(m): 2:13am On May 16, 2015
rawpadgin:
well, am not sure why people likes me

let me analyze maself

LOOKS = 65%
MONEY = 40%
CONFIDENCE = 75%
PERSONALITY = 70%

be the judge

If you're 40% that means you're richer than 60 million Nigerianz, u must be a big boy den
Re: Approaching A Lady. by Nobody: 2:15am On May 16, 2015
I have seen one... She works in a IT firm in maitama... She comes from a rich home and drives one of the BMW models that was released in 2010... She would be 29 this year... Money does NOT move her at all!

therapisteve:

I'm yet to see a lady who bullshits d benjamins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.