Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (26833 Views)

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2006
Hmm Hmm clears throat
still choosing to ignore a certain someone in offensive bold letters.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2006
You guys should calm down. Sista has her opinions which aren't exactly mainstream but she has the right to express herself even, so I say you should both call a truce.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 04, 2006
I'm calm Donzman,very calm,I return to the thread and the bold writings are giving me a headache.
How did she leave you alone,any tips?
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 04, 2006
I left her alone. Sista is a very good woman and makes for good extensive discussions.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 11:53am On Oct 04, 2006
Sista

you must have a very bad breath/funky mouth odor by now as a result of your hatred for white people. I think you need deliverance
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by superman(m): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2006
here they come again as if the so called white or yellow man love you as well so much! make we mind how we accuse people in here ! useless allegation
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2006
@Maxwell

Sista

you must have a very bad breath/funky mouth odor by now as a result of your hatred for white people. I think you need deliverance

Dear Maxwell, it looks like this is the first time I have ever seen you in this discussion, that means that you are ignorant to any evidence that would lead you to say this to me. You shouldn't allow yourself to become victim to seeing two pages of a discussion and making a full judgment about any individual based on that. From the looks of it, it looks like you are allowing your self to be led by the same individual who takes advantage of other peoples ignorants, infact I will leave you the evidence that supports what I say.

The same individual you are being convinced by could not handle the heat and she resorted to this in the  quote below,

OK uche2nna,nwoke oma,I'll listen to you.       
k'am gbachi sista nkiti.
Achorom ka admin bannuom kam si ebea puo.
Ike nwanyi a a gwum

She was taking for granted of (what she thought) my ignorants  to the Igbo language. She also said the quote below, which again, clearly shows she gets a kick out of laughing at the ignorants, of AA people.

I tell the ignorant ones when they ask silly questions that the American embassy in Nigeria sits on the tallest tree in the jungle and is heavily guarded by lions and leopards.

Now that type of person is the one who is predjudice against her own people. I just tell the truth, no matter if it is about white people or black people. I don't try to keep people wallowing in their already ignorants, I tell them the truth and that is what I am trying to tell you right now. Never assume from two pages of a discussion that you see the whole picture. Would you want someone to assume something about you based on a little, or no evidence?

Think about that.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2006
Sista:

@Maxwell

Dear Maxwell, it looks like this is the first time I have ever seen you in this discussion, that means that you are ignorant to any evidence that would lead you to say this to me. You shouldn't allow yourself to become victim to seeing two pages of a discussion and making a full judgment about any individual based on that. From the looks of it, it looks like you are allowing your self to be led by the same individual who takes advantage of other peoples ignorants, infact I will leave you the evidence that supports what I say.

The same individual you are being convinced by could not handle the heat and she resorted to this in the below quote,

OK uche2nna,nwoke oma,I'll listen to you.       
k'am gbachi sista nkiti.
Achorom ka admin bannuom kam si ebea puo.
Ike nwanyi a a gwum

She was taking for granted of (what she thought) my ignorants  of the Igbo language. She also said the quote below, which again, clearly shows she gets a kick out of laughing at the ignorants, of AA people.

Now that type of person is the one who is predjudice against her own people. I just tell the truth, no matter if it is about white people or black people. I don't try to keep people wallowing in their already ignorants, I tell them the truth and that is what I am trying to tell you right now. Never assume from two pages of a discussion that you see the whole picture. Would you want someone to assume something about you based on a little, or no evidence?

Think about that.

na wa o.
I don tire for this kind woman.
A beg make una beg am for me O.
she begin talk to maxell,come remember me.
somebody helep me o
She don forget oyibo come face me!!!
wetin I go do??

AA na the best,them fine pass.
no body better pass them
hopefully that would help
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by onyeozi(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2006
hi,first of all i'll like to let u know that nothing is wrong with dating an african american man,but there is something wrong with marrying them.u know why i say this?it is because we the nigerians are a little bit stupid in d sense that because they are whitrs we then see them and make them little gods.Especially u the females,whenever you all see these people u worship them,adore them and do everything possible to win theirheart and mind because of money.true or false?also,does it mean that u all cannot find someone u like,love and cherish here in the contrywithout looking for the whites?infact,the worst part of it is that after all said and done the man will use and dump youn like a dirty rag and if possible withn a disease.so,i gat a quetion to ask all the female;if u were to be in the shoes of the white men will u do the same ornot because u know that u gat alot of girls so u must not miss any opportunity?pls when anwering this be sincere to yourself.Moreso,they know that our technical know how is low and after using and getting whatr they want,yhey go back to their country and settle down with more reasonable people.in a nut shell i'll luike to tell all our female to stay in their country,marry and settle down here with their fellow citizen and help ton develop our already spoilt and corrupt country rather than follow those brats that does not even know our culture talk more of traditions and later get u dumped like a piece of shit after taking advantage of u.so,please my fellow human beings,let us all wake up from slumber and get vprepared to compete with the world. kiss
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2006
@onyeozi ,a digo m confused.
Quest-ce que c'est?
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by superman(m): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2006
onyeozi just because u workship white ppl doesnt mean i do ! sure
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2006
@onyeozi

You are talking about Nigerians getting involved with Whites, not AAs. Completely off base.

@superman
superman:

here they come again as if the so called white or yellow man love you as well so much! make we mind how we accuse people in here ! useless allegation

So what you are saying is that if someone is prejudice against white folks it is justified ? Because according to you, the white or yelllow man "love you as well so much". So, because many white folks don't like/love blacks, we should go ahead and fill our hearts with hatred toward all whites ? Are you going to raise your children to have hatred toward whites because "the so called white man doesn't love blacks" bearing in mind that all whites are not racist/prejudice ?

Think about this and rethink your allegation.

@Sista

My thinking was not premised on anyone else's, neither was it conceived out of ignorance. Please leave babyosisi out of this. My assessment of you is completely based on what you have been posting not just on this thread, but throughout this forum. You really need to detoxify yourself of hatred for white people through deliverance.

I may not have posted much on this thread, but I have been keeping tabs of everything being posted since the thread's inception. I'm sure your next line of action would be for me to prove your hatred for white people. When I have the time, I will show you why I am accusing you of hating whites. I promise.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by superman(m): 12:45am On Oct 06, 2006
its really funi how some people come here never bother to read back the issue on disscussion on the thread assume whatever they wana hear! shame yall and to your uncle tom as well

emm yea pass!
white people live black people live nigerians live yea

black and proudly nigerian 4 life!

no time for manupilation and silly games im afraid

and again sista thread doesnt not in anyway show any hatery to white people. i think she is not talkin  tellin people to hate white people instead she is talking about black empowering black, having their own rather than be happy with their servitude mentality! now leave that raw! rite dnt cut it! she is simply missunderstood and then again i can understand some people here naija go be always naija! love it doe but emmm yea,

hope u can see beyond that camera in studio

anyway maxell  yes prove this black and nigerian man wrong please we are waiting aight! i m patient
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Uju4eva(f): 2:54am On Oct 06, 2006
WOW>, Um, I don't know what to say, to me it doesn't matter Sista, you can continue doing what you are doing. Who am I to stop what you are doing? If you are going to commit any action you please, you are going to commit any action you please. I see it as a little entertainment to me, really. But I mean, it's still funny how a simple question turned into about 7 pages of something else. But it's all good though,
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Uche2nna(m): 2:55am On Oct 06, 2006
lmao grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2006
superman:

its really funi how some people come here never bother to read back the issue on disscussion on the thread assume whatever they wana hear!

I have been following this thread from its inception like I stated earlier.

superman:

emm yea pass!
white people live black people live nigerians live yea

black and proudly nigerian 4 life!

no time for manupilation and silly games im afraid

What the heck is this all about 

superman:

and again sista thread doesnt not in anyway show any hatery to white people

This is a quote from someone earlier on on this thread to Sista
Your words are there for all to read and if you read all the postings carefully there are several that see you and anyone that thinks like you as a cancer.
They have all expressed their views,you need a time of reflection.
Hatred is a terrible emotion.
Where there is life,you yet have a hope.

Racist! , We can all read it for your heart speaks and spews venom in everything you write and you will not get far in life with such a terrible outlook.
You need change in your mind,

So you see @superman, I am not the only one who is of the view that Sista has hatred for whites. Like I told you, I have been following this thread from its inception and have arrived at my conclusion independently. I wonder why you did not defend her earlier on when this statement was made to Sista.

If you don't agree with those of us who believe she harbours serious hatred towards whites, that is fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

superman:

anyway maxell  yes prove this black and nigerian man wrong please we are waiting aight! i m patient

I don't have to prove anything to you. It is Sista that I have to prove something to, not you. I was not adressing you in the first place.  If you need attention from a woman, go and seek it else where. Stay out of my business.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by superman(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2006
jugde overule!   lack of substantial evidence! im afraid

yes your majesty i rest my case! sista is innocent

yes superman knows that!

god bless equal naija
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2006
superman:

jugde overule! lack of sustaintial evidence! im afraid

yes your majesty i rest my case! sista is innocent

yes superman knows that!

god bless equal naija

All you are doing is expressing your own opinion. In a very immature way I might add.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by superman(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2006
well i can understand something might have offend ur white patner if i might add like u said but hey thats not the issue now or isit?

yes u opinion is well appreciated ! no trouble. but emm it doesnt matter if emm super eagles play 4-4-2, 3-4-3 watever all superman wana see back in abuja is the damn cup rite! well i guess thats even more childish !

anyway make u take am easy u no won die soon hahhah

yea peace! bless my people
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2006
superman:

well i can understand something might have offend your white patner if i might add like u said but hey thats not the issue now or isit?

What white partner ? I be single naija girl you hear. Wetin you dey talk sef ?

superman:

yes u opinion is well appreciated ! no trouble. but emm it doesnt matter if emm super eagles play 4-4-2, 3-4-3 watever all superman wana see back in abuja is the damn cup rite!

Again, what the heck is this all about 

superman:

anyway make u take am easy u no won die soon hahhah

Na you need to take am easy and like I don tell you before, stay out of my business.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2006
@superman,what is your own now?
Are you now a spokesman?
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2006
babyosisi:

@superman,what is your own now?
Are you now a spokesman?

He just needs to be taught how to stay out of people's business
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2006
@maxwell

My thinking was not premised on anyone else's, neither was it conceived out of ignorance. Please leave babyosisi out of this. My assessment of you is completely based on what you have been posting not just on this thread, but throughout this forum. You really need to detoxify yourself of hatred for white people through deliverance.

That is a lie. If you were telling the truth, you would have made that comment a long time ago that I (Sista) am a racist. Why would you wait until the last minute when your friend baby girl is backed up into a corner. Setting me up to get banned was her only option from escaping my continuing to make her look like the fool that she is.

It sure is funny how you chose to prove to Superman in this quote,

So you see @superman, I am not the only one who is of the view that Sista has hatred for whites. Like I told you, I have been following this thread from its inception and have arrived at my conclusion independently. I wonder why you did not defend her earlier on when this statement was made to Sista.

The same one you claimed to not be influenced by is the person you are referring to when you made that statement to superman.

On page 6, anyone can go and look back and they will see who said this in the below, the same person who said this is the person you claimed you were not influenced by.

Your words are there for all to read and if you read all the postings carefully there are several that see you and  anyone that thinks like you as a cancer.
They have all expressed their views,you need a time of reflection.
Hatred is a terrible emotion.
Where there is life,you yet have a hope.

and I'm yet to hear of a lucrative  business that does not need to borrow money from a bank probably headed bya white man,or made available to minorities by the same white man,a business that does not market to non blacks,not in a rental facility probably owned or leased by him.
You do need an education seriously,hopefully the school has no white teachers.
People like you are all mouth,you ain't at all tough.
Racist! even to your own you claim to love.
We can all read it for your heart speaks and spews venom in everything you write and you will not get far in life with such a terrible outlook.
You need change in your mind.
may the "white mans God" have mercy on you.

It sure is interesting how you thought you would be covering something up by not mentioning the name of the person who said that quote. are you that naive to not realize that all one has to do is go back and see for ones self? But, then again, when you only have knowledge of two pages and you have been influenced to believe what somone else view is based on those two pages, I guess all you can do is take the quote from the one you have been influenced by. You and Old baby girl are lazy. you flap your lips but provide no evidence. You will not provide proof that I am racist because you have no proof and you know it will be a waist of time to find some proof on me.

You Maxwell and old Baby girl, you both are dirty, you play tricks that desperate people play. I wouldn't be surprised if old Baby girl was not the one who sent you in here at the last minute to help her battle me. [size=15pt]It's going to take more than two wicked women with desperate tricks to bring me down.[/size]

By all means though, don't let me discourage you. If you are that determind, please proceed. I am up for the challenge.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2006
@maxwell

So, because many white folks don't like/love blacks, we should go ahead and fill our hearts with hatred toward all whites ? Are you going to raise your children to have hatred toward whites because "the so called white man doesn't love blacks" bearing in mind that all whites are not racist/prejudice ?

Your love for white people makes you blind, you love them so much you don't even love yourself. Automatically you are programmed that when you hear black people talking about how improtant the unification of black people is, you automatically view that as those black people are racist against white people.

Do you think Asian people are racist against everyone? If not, why don't you? They stick to their own and they are unified in terms of economics at least. They have the Asian dollars circulating in the Asian community's, not white community's, not black community's. As a matter a fact, white people by from the Asian, Black people buy from the Asians but Asians by from no one. Do we call Asains racist?

White people buy from Asians, white people buy from white people but they take from us (black people) or buy our goods for a little of nothing.

Black people buy from white people, black people buy from Asian people, black people buy from everyone else except for black people. This is the reason why the black dollar only circulates in the black community one time before it dissapears and re apears in the white and Asian community's. Now, something is wrong with that picture. This is the reason why we are not united because we value other people more than we value our self.

My preaching this is not a racist thing, my preaching this is not for all black people to hate white people or to hate anyone. Believe it or not, I do not hate anyone. I don't care what color you are, I will feed you if you are hungry. Please, do not let black unification in your mind mean hatred of white people. That is a terrible distortion for you to have in your mind.

Don't you find it interesting that when black people speak of uniting, that automatically you think that means we are racist towards white people but you don't think we are racist towards Asian, Hispanics etc. That alone shows that your thoughts have been terribly distorted.

Do not take what I say as an insult, take what I say as something to think about.

I don't like arguing with my people, I love you all and arguing will not get us any where. Don't hate me or this like me because I love you so much that I will tell the truth. If I am loving you, you shouldn't really care about me loving everyone else. That way of thinking is self sacrificing and the only ones we need to be sacrificing our self for is our children, they are th future.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2006
@Uju4eva

WOW>, Um, I don't know what to say, to me  it doesn't matter Sista, you can continue doing what you are doing. Who am I to stop what you are doing? If you are going to commit any action you please, you are going to commit any action you please. I see it as a little entertainment to me, really. But I mean, it's still funny how a simple question turned into about 7 pages of something else. But it's all good though, 

Uju baby, this is Sista talking to you my little sister.

You are so mature and I am so proud of you at the lighthearted way in which you react to us adults that argue like children. Thank you my little sister, you are teaching me a lot and Sista loves you.

Thank you Uju, I will continue to let anyone have it, if they deserve it. LOL

Yes I know, it is interesting to see how one question can turn into something so big but this goes to show you that your little question was not that little. Your question is something us black people need to deal with and the time has come, although the time was well overdue.

I think the most exciting part to you, weather you realize it or not is, you can't believe that liittle ole you was the start of us adults reacting the way that we are reacting. But, you are the start of this and that say's something about you. Who knows, maybe someday you can change the world, starting with black people first grin

Uju, you were the inspiration for this and you should be proud.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Ugwumba(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2006
@ Uju4eva, sincerely hope you can sift through all the posts on this thread and get a meaningful answer to your question. I have tried to understand the 'theme' in the posts, but the many digressions make this difficult.  sad sad sad
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2006
@Ugwumba

@ Uju4eva, sincerely hope you can sift through all the posts on this thread and get a meaningful answer to your question. I have tried to understand the 'theme' in the posts, but the many digressions make this difficult.

Ugwumba, don't worry about Uju, she has been keeping up with this topic. If you go back on some of the pages, you will see for your self, the girl is not a young and naive girl. I think I already told you this a while back, we do not have to worry about this girl. She has already made her decision a long time ago, nothing we say will affect her mind making. The girl thinks for herself, she just wanted to hear what other people had to say because she is not able to talk to her father openly about this matter.

If you want, I can supply you with the pages that she came in on, after catching up, she gave her replies. I will have to search for them but if you want I can do that because I can see that you worry about Uju each time you come back to view the recents of this topic. Let me know if you want me to do that for you.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Ugwumba(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2006
@ Sista,
Thanks (and for your concern to give Uju some answers).

My concern is really that the young ones (Uju is 16) who come here to seek advise, probably do so because they find it difficult to understand what the adults around them say. When we squabble on such posts, we are really of little help to them.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2006
Sista:

@maxwell

That is a lie. If you were telling the truth, you would have made that comment a long time ago that I (Sista) am a racist. Why would you wait until the last minute when your friend baby girl is backed up into a corner. Setting me up to get banned get banned was her only option from escaping my continuing to make her look like the fool that she is.

It sure is funny how you chose to prove to Superman in this quote,

The same one you claimed to not be influenced by is the person you are referring to when you made that statement to superman.

On page 6, anyone can go and look back and they will see who said this in the below, the same person who said this is the person you claimed you were not influenced by.

It sure is interesting how you thought you would be covering something up by not mentioning the name of the person who said that quote. are you that naive to not realize that all one has to do is go back and see for ones self? But, then again, when you only have knowledge of two pages and you have been influenced to believe what somone else view is based on those two pages, I guess all you can do is take the quote from the one you have been influenced by. You and Old baby girl are lazy. you flap your lips but provide no evidence. You will not provide proof that I am racist because you have no proof and you know it will be a waist of time to find some proof on me.

You Maxwell and old Baby girl, you both are dirty, you play tricks that desperate people play. I wouldn't be surprised if old Baby girl was not the one who sent you in here at the last minute to help her battle me. [size=15pt]It's going to take more than two wicked women with desperate tricks to bring me down.[/size]

By all means though, don't let me discourage you. If you are that determind, please proceed. I am up for the challenge.

Miss thing has spoken again.
Has happily backed babyosisi into a corner
she must be elated
give yourself a pat on the back
I hope my Igbo bro has taken to his heels by now
You will give any man hyper.
If he does not know you yet,hold on,he'll disappear just as the others did.

Your venom speaks for itself.
You  are no good to anyone.

A fool is always right.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2006
Uju my dear your parents are your best advisers not a single, angry ,old black woman with hatred all over in bold letters.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2006
@Babyosisi

Whatever Babyosisi. You are so tired with your same old appalled reaction. You need to get some rest, those old bones of yours are about to break.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2006
and if the AA or his mom is anything like Miss thing,anyone attempting would be in for a big suprise.
Ask my Igbo bro what he is dealing with.
Shuffering and shmiling lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day / Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.