Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,778 members, 7,837,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (26799 Views)

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 5:10am On Oct 03, 2006
@Uju

[size=20pt]Uju baby, If you your self ask me to stop going back and fourth with people who come after me in this thread, I will stop okay, but you have to be the one to ask me. I am sure you got enough advice about your beautiful AA young man so I can stop contributing to this thread but only if you ask me to. I respect you and I don't want you to get the impression that I don't because I do and I didn't intend for this thread to turn out this way.[/size]
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 5:13am On Oct 03, 2006
@acidrop

what is wrong with black americans

The question is what is wrong with all black people? Your gonna have to read the thread going back at least 4 pages in order to get a slight understanding. If you want to understand full what is going on, your gonna have to start at the beginning.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by acidrop(f): 5:15am On Oct 03, 2006
y dont u brief me, cant be bothered goin back grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 5:30am On Oct 03, 2006
@acidrop

y don't u brief me, can't be bothered goin back

Naw baby, if you are really interested, your gonna have to investigate on your own. I don't want anyone to think that I am trying to persuade your thoughts. You will have to read on your own and come to your own conclusion.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by acidrop(f): 5:40am On Oct 03, 2006
am not telling u 2 conclude 4 me, i said explain 2 me wats goin on , datz all, anywayz, i guess i will go back then, but maybe later tongue
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 5:52am On Oct 03, 2006
@acidrop

Uju began this topic asking the question.

"What is wrong with dating or marrying an AA?"

People gave her advice saying she should not marry an AA the ones who gave her that advice were mostly Nigerians while all Nigerians did not agree.

Some people gave her advice saying basically that nothing is wrong with dating or marrying an AA but that as far as marrying one, she has along ways to go before thinking of marrying anyone and for now she should just concentrate on her education.

By the way, the girl who was asking the advice is a beautiful young Nigerian girl who's father disaproves of her dating an AA.

Now the discussion has been led off track because some people were making generalizations about AA's and giving absolute advice to this young girl based on the generalizations.

Me being AA I had to set those people straight.

Now the discussion is no longer about the topic, it is about something else and you will have to figure that out.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by acidrop(f): 5:57am On Oct 03, 2006
i already did, grin thanks 4 that brief explanation, it really saves me the trouble of goin page by page smiley
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by acidrop(f): 5:59am On Oct 03, 2006
its about u inserting other ppl's quote in ur reply huh, hahahah, yeah, its pretty confusiing, but wat da heck its ur choice grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by emmyt: 6:08am On Oct 03, 2006
i sees there is nothing wrong with that, in as mush there is passion in loving which is d total expression of love.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 6:40am On Oct 03, 2006
@Chinani

Sista are you being a hypocrite?

At first you were defending yourself & the right to define yourself w/ the term "African".

Now, you're trying to strip Donzman of his "African" status.

That doesn't sit well w/ me -- it's hypocritical. Who are you say what ideas are African or not?

Chinani, what are you talking about? If you are going to say things like this to anyone, you have to use a quote to support your claim. I have no idea what you are talking about and therefore I can not give you a response to defend my self with. That is not fare. I think you need to get back here and give a quote that explains why you are saying this to me.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2006
Sista:

@Babyosisi

How was that ugly toned against immigrants? You are once again not making any sense.

What do you mean there are several other quotes you do not have time to research? How convenient. You have time to say all the horrible things about AA people but you don't have time for any thing else.

If the white people asked you to retrieve the quotes, you would have time then because in the future you may receive something tangible that will benefit you as a individual. The difference between you and I is, I care  about the whole of black people, you care about individual black people.

How is it that God chose you to be blessed as you said but other people in Nigeria who want to do what you do and deserve to probably more than you, were not blessed? You see how individual you are?

I think you are lazy but not lazy when white people ask you for something. In fact when they ask you to jump, your response is, how high? You accuse me of being ugly toned towards immigrants and you supply a basless quote to support that. This is the second time you accuse me of something and you even made a shallow threat that you could go and retreive quotes to support your claims against me and when I challenged you to do that, you didn't. I think that is either due to your laziness or due to the fact that you know that your claims against me are false. Your aim when doing that is to convince other nairaland members that you have something against me without necessarily showing the proof. 

As I said, you are just flapping your lips like a token Negro in training.

They did enough by paving the way for you, let us not have this argument again about civil rights.

If you are so proud of home, you would be back home but you are here, why is that? Tell us the source of why you can not accomplish what you really want to accomplish back home in Nigeria, we would like to know. Why don't you stop talking about how AA's and how terrible they do with all the benefits they have and talk about how Nigeria is not able to sustain and they have their own home land. Tell us about that one, enlighten us. Flap your lips about that issue. Black Nigeria is phucked and black America is phucked.

Babyiosisi, you can stop your babbling to me about scripture. My people prayed and slaved for many years so don't tell me about faith with out works. My people;e worked a long time while they prayed, nothing has changed all is now modernized.

White people have been good to you? Oh my god!

As far as my not being able to move far, you are wrong about that. Yes you are right my attitude is not fit to work for white people and that is why I do not work for them, nor do I work for black people.

I work for my self, I already told you I have my own business, infact I have two businesses. I know I have to be the boss of my self and this is why I am an entrepreneur. I am doing very well, infact I send money back to (Africa) Mali and Ghana to certain family's. It is not much but to them it is something. This is my way to let them know that they are loved by their brothers and sister here in America.

So, don't tell me in so many words I have to kiss whitey's azz, because I don't, and I won't, and I don't have to.

Here you clearly show that you believe that I should behave in a certain way, in other words opress my self and who I am in order to please whitey sense whitey is dominant. Sorry, I don't share that same theory. Unlike like you, I do not plan to work for someone for the rest of my life, especially white people. My ancestors gave them enough free labor that lasted 3 generations.

I haven't even worked with you, nor have I seen you and I can detect what kind of
African you are just from a few back and fourth debates. If those women detect what I detect and they have been up close and personal with you, I can see why they treat you that way. A little advice, if you want to reach the people, you can not have the attitude that I am better than you, if you try to hide this attitude, it will be sniffed out. People have to be able to trust you and no one trust's a snob.

I am born and bred in America, I don't need you tell me about working with white people. Unlike you, I am not a phony. Before attaining my own business, I worked for white people and with white people. I knew that in order to hold my job I could not let them know that I see how they want  me to bow down to them. This is why I now work for my self Babyosi. I am not the type to continue biting my tongue to no body in order to survive, I will die first before I settle for that kind of life. 

In proverbs,there is a saying,"a fool is always right in his own eyes".
Your writings potray the deep hatred within you.
I cannot help you.
No human can.

Nairalanders don't need anyone to convince them of your type,you've read some of the responses and some are avoiding your venom.

About my being in America,I came here by choice with a plane ticket and a valid visa now a full fledged voting American and owe you no explanation whatsoever.
I can also return whenever and if ever I want to.
There are Mexican,Irish,British and German immigrants here.
There are also Nigerians,GET USED TO IT

Your words are there for all to read and if you read all the postings carefully there are several that see you and  anyone that thinks like you as a cancer.
They have all expressed their views,you need a time of reflection.
Hatred is a terrible emotion.
Where there is life,you yet have a hope.

and I'm yet to hear of a lucrative  business that does not need to borrow money from a bank probably headed bya white man,or made available to minorities by the same white man,a business that does not market to non blacks,not in a rental facility probably owned or leased by him.
You do need an education seriously,hopefully the school has no white teachers.
People like you are all mouth,you ain't at all tough.
Racist! even to your own you claim to love.
We can all read it for your heart speaks and spews venom in everything you write and you will not get far in life with such a terrible outlook.
You need change in your mind.
may the "white mans God" have mercy on you.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by mochafella(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2006
Welcome to "Rumble in the Jungle #2" with Sista in the Blue corner and Babyosisi in the Red corner. cheesy cheesy

I wonder if the thread starter still wants responses to her topic. Got to love the racism board. grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2006
mocha fella if you're really in LA shouldn't you still be sleeping by now?
If even half of AA think like she does,there is a huge problem.
I hope she is part of an inconsequential minority amongst minorities.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by mochafella(m): 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2006
babyosisi:

mocha fella if you're really in LA shouldn't you still be sleeping by now?
If even half of AA think like she does,there is a huge problem.
I hope she is part of an inconsequential minority amongst minorities.

Yep should be in bed, but this is what happens when you have deadlines.

I'm not sure she's an inconsequential minority with regards to the "whitey" and "Condoleeza" issues. More vocal than most probably, but "they" have been in slavery "we" haven't.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by GNature(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2006
mochafella:

Welcome to "Rumble in the Jungle #2" with Sista in the Blue corner and Babyosisi in the Red corner. cheesy cheesy

Dude you are something else grin

Hey mocha, what about "Rumble in the Jungle #1" ? Did I miss out on that ?
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by mochafella(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2006
GNature:

what about "Rumble in the Jungle #1" ?

Plenty of candidates but this has got to be it

White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by GNature(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2006
@mocha

Thanks so much. I just glanced through it and I saw some familiar "faces". You are right - the racism board
really rocks (especially when you are mostly a spectator  grin).

So, what is your prognosis on "Rumble in the Jungle #2" ?

Does anyone have a first aid kit ? just in case they start throwing blows. Also, we must follow FDA guidelines
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2006
@Babyosisi

In proverbs,there is a saying,"a fool is always right in his own eyes".
Your writings potray the deep hatred within you.
I cannot help you.
No human can.

Your the fool Babyosisi.

Nairalanders don't need anyone to convince them of your type,you've read some of the responses and some are avoiding your venom.

They don't need anyone to convince them but, that is what you blatently, attempt to do.This topic was about a young girl asking for advice on dating or marrying an AA, your advice to her was [size=20pt]under no circumstances don't do it.[/size] I challenged you on that as well as everyone else who eluded that to this girl but no one was as over bearing as you in the advice giving department. [b]Even the young girl came in her self and said she understood me more so than you. You claim to had come around to agreeing with me because uju shed some lite but then you came in later on you couldn't help your self, [size=20pt]your true colors had once again thrown up and you came back into this same discussion talking bad about AA's, saying how they think all Continent born Africans are living in the bush and how you play with the ignorant ones by telling them the American Embassy in Nigeria sits on top of the tallest tree[/size].[/b]You are two faced and you think no on picks up on it. Your hatred towards your own people particularly AA people is venom-es and I was not going to let you get away with it.

About my being in America,I came here by choice with a plane ticket and a valid visa now a full fledged voting American and owe you no explanation whatsoever.
I can also return whenever and if ever I want to.
There are Mexican,Irish,British and German immigrants here.
There are also Nigerians,GET USED TO IT

That is what you don't seem to understand, I don't care about you being here, I want you to get all you can get as well as other Nigerians but my only problem with you is, you think because you been here for a while you know the story about why AA do certain things, certain things you don't agree with. When I as an African America born and bred in America try to explain it to you, you act like a self righteous pig who does not want to understand what I am saying because America has been so good to you so, why hasn't America been good to he AA's who make all these terrible mistakes? I explained that to you but your too blind and self righteous to open your mind and put your self in someone else's shoes.

Your words are there for all to read and if you read all the postings carefully there are several that see you and  anyone that thinks like you as a cancer.
They have all expressed their views,you need a time of reflection.
Hatred is a terrible emotion.
Where there is life,you yet have a hope.

[size=20pt]Prove it Babyosisi, I keep asking you to do that, where are the quotes Babyosisi? you keep saying all this shyt about me and you provide no proof[/size]. It is like I said, you are to lazy to prove the lies your telling because you are lying and there is nothing to prove except for your self rigthous ego.

and I'm yet to hear of a lucrative  business that does not need to borrow money from a bank probably headed bya white man,or made available to minorities by the same white man,a business that does not market to non blacks,not in a rental facility probably owned or leased by him.

Like I said, you been in America for a while and you think you know it all. This goes to show how powerful you really think white people are. This also goes to show how you highly regard white people and disregard AA people.

The house I run my daycare from is owned by my grandmother a black woman. The money used to start my daycare is money I saved from when I used to be a cosmetologist. The money I made from being a cosmetologist came from black clients. The money I make in my childcare comes from Blacks and Hispanics, no white man or woman in my business. The woman who gave me the license to run my daycare, she work for a white agency because there are no black agency's that do licensing but the woman who issued me my license, she is black. Again, you don't know what you are talking about.

You do need an education seriously,hopefully the school has no white teachers.
People like you are all mouth,you ain't at all tough.

I am a full time night class student and yes my teachers are white but I know how to play the game while maintaining my dignity and not having to kiss whitey's azz. White teachers can not do anything to me but teach me their lies. I learn the lies and then I regurjitate them after I  receive the degrees I need to get in order to get ahead. That is what you do Babyosisi, you play the game but you have become the game, you have become consumed by your role playing. Not I , not going to let that happen to me.

Racist! even to your own you claim to love.

Just because I said what I said about Condaleeza? I tell the truth Babyosisi. The truth is the truth. What I said about her is no different from what you have been saying about AA people except you generalize AA people. I only talked about one lady, Condaleeza and now you use that one instance to refer to me as a racist against my own people. You are so weak, you find the stupidest things to make your points with. You are like a repetitive whisper falling on deaths ears. You are not being heard.

We can all read it for your heart speaks and spews venom in everything you write and you will not get far in life with such a terrible outlook.

Now you speak for everyone? You seem to be the main one I'm having a problem with. You want to control my thinking and the thinking of everyone else. [size=20pt]That is why you gave Uju absolute advice, you gave her no room to think for herself.[/size] Again, your a self righteous phony pig.

You need change in your mind.
may the "white mans God" have mercy on you.

You mean I need to be like you and worship the ground white people walk on? never that Babyosisi
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2006
@ Babyosisi

Here is where you jumped out of no where and later came back in with this. I don't see where specifically resonding to anyone either when you said this.

African Americans have a need to differentiate that they are not Africans,mistaking them for Africans is kind of embarrassing to them.
They are not Africans,Africans are some uncivilized ill mannered people running around naked with spears living in huts and sorrounded by a thick forest.

That is the average impression of Africa by non africans including African Americans.
You cannot imagine the disbelief  even in this day and age when I travel home and return with pictures showing houses and regular people like them.
I tell the ignorant ones when they ask silly questions that the American embassy in Nigeria sits on the tallest tree in the jungle and is heavily guarded by lions and leopards.

And you tell me that I am wounded?

This is what I respeonded back to you with in which you never gave any time to respond back too.

@Babyosisi

African Americans have a need to differentiate that they are not Africans,mistaking them for Africans is kind of embarrassing to them.

Where have you met these kinds of AA's? Please tell us because you don't speak for all AA's

They are not Africans,Africans are some uncivilized ill mannered people running around naked with spears living in huts and sorrounded by a thick forest

[b]For every stereotype, there are generalizations. Generally, a large amount of Africans do still run around in forest and mountains. Historically and generally, all Africans at one time did live in mountains and forest. For the ones who still live in those places, their homes are huts and they still use spears, there is nothing wrong with that. In fact, those Africans who still live in the mountains and forest, as long as outsiders are not bothering them, they do a lot better than us.

When you see an AA who is thinking that all Africans live in forest and mountains, you need to take advantage of that situation and educate that AA. Don't let your so called civilized ego think that what that AA thinks is an insult to you because those Africans still living in the forest are our brothers and sisters as well.

Instead, it would be nice to educate the AA's who still think this forest and mountain thing as generally all Africans. While teaching them, you can include that you and many other Africans do not live in the forest or mountains.

It would be a good idea to keep those pics with you at all times because during one of your spontaneous Education moments with an AA, your pictures can be used as a show and tell  [/b]

That is the average impression of Africa by non Africans including African Americans.
You cannot imagine the disbelief  even in this day and age when I travel home and return with pictures showing houses and regular people like them.

All Africans are regular people, even the ones who still live in the mountains and forest.

I tell the ignorant ones when they ask silly questions that the American embassy in Nigeria sits on the tallest tree in the jungle and is heavily guarded by lions and leopards

If you really do this, I am going to have to ask you. Why would you want to contribute to their already ignorants?
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2006
Sista,I repeat,no one can help you.
I hope my Igbo brother with you has his plan B when he sees your true color(not that you can hide it no matter how hard you try)

You can channel that energy you spend in bitterness into good.You'll be a whole lot better off and mankind will be better off.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2006
@ sista yes,you have a score to settle with yourself,the white man and immigrants.
You have my utmost,deepest sympathy.
Good luck!!

One last thing,do you really think most people have the time to read through the term paper analysis you post out here?
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Uche2nna(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2006
Hey Babyosisi and Sistah this not funny anymore,Matter of fact it is getting acrimonius.I do not know the genesis of this whole beef but I honestly think is about time you guys squash it!Where did all the Love go to?Black Africans,Black Americans it all depends on the individual's attitude.A good white man is much better than a mean AA and vice versa.
I live in the city of Utah and I met this AA by the name Wazir.First time he saw me he was all over me as if we have been childhood friends.I believe he saw me as a brother!So it really boils down to percerption and attitude on the part of the individual.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2006
Uche2nna:

Hey Babyosisi and Sistah this not funny anymore,Matter of fact it is getting acrimonius.I do not know the genesis of this whole beef but I honestly think is about time you guys squash it!Where did all the Love go to?Black Africans,Black Americans it all depends on the individual's attitude.A good white man is much better than a mean AA and vice versa.
I live in the city of Utah and I met this AA by the name Wazir.First time he saw me he was all over me as if we have been childhood friends.I believe he saw me as a brother!So it really boils down to percerption and attitude on the part of the individual.

OK uche2nna,nwoke oma,I'll listen to you. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
k'am gbachi sista nkiti.
Achorom ka admin bannuom kam si ebea puo.
Ike nwanyi a a gwum
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2006
Uche2nna:

So will you marry this AA man?, Give Uju4eva reasons why or why not!
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Uche2nna(m): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2006
That is my girl cool cool cool
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2006
I advised her to be careful with AA in general since their values are different from that of her Igbo and Nigerian heritage.
Uju says the guy is half AA half Jamaican from a good home,that is good then.

WE all have our opinions based on experiences.
Uju,this boy would probably not be around in the next year or 2,you're still a child and would meet many more people along the way.
Always remember what your mama and daddy told you.
All of us here are inconsequential.
Mom and dad are still your first source for advice.
They have instincts and premonitions about things sometimes and obedience to them is key.

Sorry if I sound preachy but I'm talking from experience.
Like you,I've been blessed with the most wonderful parents and I'm forever grateful for them.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Uche2nna(m): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2006
babyosisi:

OK uche2nna,nwoke oma,I'll listen to you. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
k'am gbachi sista nkiti.
Achorom ka admin bannuom kam si ebea puo.
Ike nwanyi a a gwum
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Babyosisi you are one very funny lady! Still LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by chinani(f): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2006
You didn't throw anything that I haven't seen on CNN already. The war in Iraq is Bush's and not Strauss'.
Bush is a Machurian Canidate. But that wasn't my point. My point was about Condi. Take or leave it. I've said all there is to say about that woman.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by chinani(f): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2006
@Sista
In response to your last post, this is my evidence:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-23185.128.html#msg638669

I accused you of being a white man a while back and 925 is saying the same thing. However, you could just be a brainwashed black man. Either way it goes, your thinking is jacked up

You must be white, the name Donzman strikes me as a white name.

Everyone knows that Africa has been infiltrated several times. Only a white man would try to ignore that fact.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-23185.128.html#msg638700

You have to be white and you are definitely a hypocrite.

You are just a racist oppressed white man pretending to be black who hates his undesirable culture. Or a brainwashed black man. You really have no clue as to why you say and believe what you say. Your facts are flawed and I detect ulterior motive.

These are your words. It runs t/o your responses & I do not think they are out of context. I called or rather asked if you thought you were being hypocritical by responding to Donzman's assertion that you are not African by saying that he is not African.

My question stands. And your answer is. . .?
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2006
@Babyosisi

@ sista yes,you have a score to settle with yourself,the white man and immigrants.
You have my utmost,deepest sympathy.
Good luck!!

Keep going with you lies Babyosisi, you still have provided no proof that I made general statements about all AA's or all Nigerians as you always seem to do. Again, where is your proof?

One last thing,do you really think most people have the time to read through the term paper analysis you post out here?

[size=20pt]If your motive was to attain true understanding and your motive behind that is because you really want unification between Nigerians and AA's, I would hope you would but I can't force you to do that. [/size]

However another response to that is the same thing I told you before, I had to write what I wrote for those who really want to understand and so they take out the time. You think reading a term paper is to much to do to show your sincere interest in wanting to gain understanding then I can tell that you really must not be doing anything but bumping your gums and flapping your lips when it comes to foot work needing to be done that will support bridging the gap between AA's and Nigerians. I heard you telling someone that you are old, maybe you need to let young people take care of bridging the gap between Nigerians and AA's because they have the strength and they dont' have the attitude do to lack of strength, that they should give up on each other. I hoped you had learned something from Uju shedding some lite but your phoniness prevailed.

Again, you don't really care about bridging the gap between AA's and Nigerians, you only care about bridging the gap between you and white peoples pockets and so you keep putting AA's down.

You take care, I am through with you and I hope you say nothing else to me again. Your logic is old fashioned and it's be done for many years.

If you do say anything to me again or say anything about me, be ready for me to respond. Even if you continue to make general statements about AA's, I will not respond to you but if you say something about me again, that will let me know that you are not through with me like I am through with you. i dont' back down from no one so if you come at me again, be ready for what ever happens.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2006
@Chinani

This is what Donzman said first.

If it is indeed Arabic and not African, doesn't that go to show how uninformed most AAs are concerning African culture?,

The way I took it, he was saying that All AA's know nothing about Africa and all of them are uniformed, so I was informing him when I said this,

You must be white, the name Donzman strikes me as a white name.

Everyone knows that Africa has been infiltrated several times. Only a white man would try to ignore that fact.

So called modern Africans, they don't even practice original African religion any more. The Africans who still live in the mountains and forest, they are the only ones who are still practicing the original African religion. Us so called modern Africans could more than likely learn a lot from them.

The part about my saying he must be white was because to me he says things an impostor might say and to me he, speaks differently. I can't see him neither can you. That is why I made it a point in another post I responded in to him to say that he was either white or brainwashed black. After i said what I said in the above, I also informed him that he is not that informed because many Africans have Arab names due to their Muslim religion.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by superman(m): 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2006
emme ha i dnt see anything wrong in debating issues rite here as long as both parties respite eachother yea. weather u are alceda, bin laden watever !

no need to be calling for jihad in the name of god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.