Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole (55854 Views)

The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Toks2008(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2015
Lanretoye:
lousiness of the highest order,comrade oshi' pls you will still have to tell us how many rounds you had with your ex-virgin on your wedding night.

Why can't we face facts

Oshiomole still belongs to the old generation that extols good virtues in women and if you look at it from another angle,guys of nowadays are still proud to be the ones who dis-flowers their wives.

I do not see this as lousiness but he is simply proud of the girl and this simple info IF IT IS TRUE will earn this lady even more respect from people who have earlier seen her as a gold digger.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 20, 2015
No be only private jet na private part.na so e easy?hiss

3 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by MKO4ever(m): 1:22pm On May 20, 2015
Omosorire:
Governor Oshiomhole during the thanksgiving service organised for him for his wedding to his Cape Verdian heartthrob revealed during testimony time that he met his wife as a virgin.

The Governor was educating the youth members of the church of the need kick corruption in all its ramifications, including domestic and moral corruption. He boasted that with an APC Comrade as the the helmsman of the Country’s politics, a revolutionary change has swept over the whole country.

According to the Comrade, “I implore all of you to fight corruption today because the APC Government is one that will not condone corruption, not even domestic corruption.

I can boldly tell all of you that I was a very principled man during my first marriage, I didn’t succumb to the wordly pleasures of this lustful environment, even though I had lots of opportunities. And it was this principled sobriety that made me fish for a virgin wife.

I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her and initiate her into the wordly ways. This is the kind of spirit I want Edo youths to inculcate instead of messing around and engaging in different shades of adultery and fornication.”

We were also able to gather that the Governor purchased a Private jet for the bride’s parents as a sign of appreciation for training and keeping her clean till marriage.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/20/oshiomhole-reveals-he-met-his-new-wife-a-virgin/

Make I prepare to trek go Edo to congratulate the Governor for this achievement

3 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Omotayor123(f): 1:22pm On May 20, 2015
Yepa!!!!!

I'm not used to saying this But I will say it Here....

Picture or Ahdon believe it!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 20, 2015
lies, lies n more lies.
If it were true, he won't say it publicly.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by FazzyKachi(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2015
Mtcheew_Story for the gods!!
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Bigshegzy: 1:23pm On May 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, learn how to be a veteran liar from the masters

He even bought a private jet in appreciation.. Haba !!! We no get Ibadan tribal mark for face now

What do you mean by Ibadan Tribal Mark?...... Ib people no dense now.........

3 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by lastpage: 1:24pm On May 20, 2015
ITbomb:
Former Model and air hostess a virgin?

Osho Baba has been scammed grin cheesy

***Falls down from Balcony!***

Old Age don suffer Osho-Baba! grin grin

See as the girl take correct "ALUM" ....wash for Osho-Baba cry cry cry
Osho nor know say for this "internet age", ANYTHING can be SCAMMED!
wink wink

What a wrong way to throw-away a Private Jet! angry angry angry

BTW: I am going to request my wife wey don born dozen pikins for me, to become a Virgin ....
....or else dis tonight, sombori go return my bride price of one "fully-bearded" He-Goat...... grin grin grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 20, 2015
Story for the ELDER gods!
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by felifeli: 1:24pm On May 20, 2015
Omosorire:
Governor Oshiomhole during the thanksgiving service organised for him for his wedding to his Cape Verdian heartthrob revealed during testimony time that he met his wife as a virgin.

The Governor was educating the youth members of the church of the need kick corruption in all its ramifications, including domestic and moral corruption. He boasted that with an APC Comrade as the the helmsman of the Country’s politics, a revolutionary change has swept over the whole country.

According to the Comrade, “I implore all of you to fight corruption today because the APC Government is one that will not condone corruption, not even domestic corruption.

I can boldly tell all of you that I was a very principled man during my first marriage, I didn’t succumb to the wordly pleasures of this lustful environment, even though I had lots of opportunities. And it was this principled sobriety that made me fish for a virgin wife.

I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her and initiate her into the wordly ways. This is the kind of spirit I want Edo youths to inculcate instead of messing around and engaging in different shades of adultery and fornication.”

We were also able to gather that the Governor purchased a Private jet for the bride’s parents as a sign of appreciation for training and keeping her clean till marriage.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/20/oshiomhole-reveals-he-met-his-new-wife-a-virgin/

[size=18pt]First wife or this new one ?[/size] grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by MKO4ever(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2015
mirexxx:
hian! so no grown up female can be a virgin anymore I hate the way some of you reason jare undecided

Not in Nigeria, especially on NL.

The guys in cape verde don't have prick naa

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by 4four(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2015
Y won't I bliv Him, when my gr8 grandma was born vigin and die vigin cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by ELBAND: 1:25pm On May 20, 2015
Why are they repeating this again? Na wa o. Must we hang because he married a virgin? Btw, who was there to confirm? grin grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Kulas: 1:26pm On May 20, 2015
Hw I wish naija ladies n men can emulate her and shun fornication n adultery-which is a sin. It pays better to be a virgin.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Toks2008(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2015
mirexxx:
hian! so no grown up female can be a virgin anymore I hate the way some of you reason jare undecided

I wonder my sis. Even my friend married a 29 year old virgin last week.

I wonder why some people believe every grown up lady must have been popped.

I even have a 32yr old younger bro who is still a virgin and a close friend at my age who is still a virgin.I wonder why people are making a big deal out of a lady being a virgin at 30.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 20, 2015
My fore fore mother na virgin
My grandmother na virgin

My pigeon na virgin
My dogs for house na virgin

The Lizard were dey clamp wall for my house na virgin

The mosquito were dey suck my blood for mid night na virgin

Every living thing around me na virgin undecided

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Shaw007(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2015
"the Governor purchased a Private jet for the bride’s parents as a sign of appreciation."

Abeg oo!!! How much do governors make again?
Okro dey draw sha lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Blackfire(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2015
ITbomb:
Former Model and air hostess a virgin?

Osho Baba has been scammed grin cheesy

u know he maybe right as in, em em em,*coughs* u see ,it is like a ,u know, the the the,em em em

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by chax100(f): 1:28pm On May 20, 2015
Adams Oshiomhole in a specially made one chance.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 20, 2015
please what is a virgin again
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Eshinwaju: 1:30pm On May 20, 2015
Toks2008:

I wonder my sis. Even my friend married a 29 year old virgin last week.

I wonder why some people believe every grown up lady must have been popped.

I even have a 32yr old younger bro who is still a virgin and a close friend at my age who is still a virgin.I wonder why people are making a big deal out of a lady being a virgin at 30.

Sum tin must be wrong with ur broda and ur close friend.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by chineloSA(f): 1:30pm On May 20, 2015
undecided Which virgin.
Truly truly, they gave you a brand new second hand undecided undecided
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by MRSANITY(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2015
ireneony:
Nice one to the beautiful damsel cheesy
fine lips
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by crisycent: 1:31pm On May 20, 2015
Oshio baba you lie o! When you were married you were bánging one girl that I know so well. Although you were not the governor then but you were campaigning. You were not faithful, I fit swear!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Sermwell(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2015
mirexxx:
Shut up Are u a virgin?

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by gbishman: 1:32pm On May 20, 2015
Oshomole u are a liar
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by njuwo(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2015
mirexxx:
Don't mind them. They are all jealous cause he met her a virgin and that they have all lost their virginity.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by greeatest: 1:32pm On May 20, 2015
Gov. Were are waiting for the part2 of ds movie 'the ex-boyfriends'

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Blackfire(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2015
mirexxx:

can u just zip it. Can u swear in okija shrine that the lady is a virgin according to that politicians?
U that is talking are u a virgin? And if u are, if u dont get married before 2weeks call me 'oshiomole'
so Just zip it.
The person below me ve something to say ....vvv

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Memsey(f): 1:33pm On May 20, 2015

Things like this induces barfing!

Are we so laid back to forget the small girl he impregnated and was carted to the states to put to birth?

What does he take us for?

The height of hypocrisy!

4 Likes

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by njuwo(m): 1:34pm On May 20, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Hey mr op excuse me do u want me to believe dis no be only virgin na virginiaolotupacolious rubbish.
If you don't believe this, what will you believe?
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Manspeaks(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2015
Nairaland na wao... Osho baba was not referring to this newly wife o. The reference was to his first wife. Thank you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.