Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (50953 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by mencade6: 3:50pm On May 21, 2015
HRich:

They are so so ungreatful
you are correct......even if your conscience is clear just to do humanitarian service they will still call your mugu.

maybe its nigerian girls mentality.

2 Likes

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by uwalakathankgod(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2015
Lol :PLol
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by 4q: 3:52pm On May 21, 2015
She will later now be like am searching for a husband.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by horladmejy(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2015
Girls like dat ends up in the wrong act...give her time....she go vomit the money x10 ..
lagmostkuit:
The guy might not be foolish, maybe he paid her transport fare with a sincere heart and nothing attached to it!

The girl on her own, for her mind she don chop mugu!

Girls and iranu sha..

Smh for d girl. lipsrsealed
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by caprini1: 3:53pm On May 21, 2015
And this is how some girls miss their chances.Waiting for superman,while clark kent walks past them everyday.Who knows the dude might just wanna take public transport but has his Range sport at home.

5 Likes

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by smileswil: 3:53pm On May 21, 2015
Giving is d instructio God gav to us as his children, no mata wat d opposite person thinks dat shldnt detar u[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by denedene(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2015
the girl has poverty mentality
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by mencade6: 3:55pm On May 21, 2015
fritiyo:

I laff in high speed bro. hahahahahah

are u serious? well u act like a man sa but ur man here don fall victim well well back in those days in sch sa.
Now I PLAY A DIFF BALL GAMES WITH THEM.
RULE #1 i dont date only one girl and i dont take them serious even though i appear to be serious.
2 no sending of unnecessary gift n many. just off recent one flashed me what i did was send her msg telling her i was not dispose to call her. the next msg I receive was a msg of a broke girl begging for card.
hahaha....my brother you cant be the only fvcking na. why she dey disturb you? her father!

me sef don do mumu well well before i wise up too. your method is cool, date as many as possible and no sending of gift.

its d best jare
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nuella222(f): 3:57pm On May 21, 2015
Na only insultive comments I dey read, dey scroll down dey go... grin

THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by mencade6: 3:58pm On May 21, 2015
smileswil:
Giving is d instructio God gav to us as his children, no mata wat d opposite person thinks dat shldnt detar u[color=#770077][/color]
true....but we should not give to the devil. yes....some naija ladies are devils they dont deserve anything from men....full stop
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by SkyEmmanuel(f): 4:00pm On May 21, 2015
The guy was trying to be friendly... honestly, nothing is wrong with helping someone you find attractive. Unfortunately, the girl was too immature or probably wasn't use to such attention So she made a big deal out of it.

2 Likes

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by mencade6: 4:00pm On May 21, 2015
Blackfire:

then she just put u in the position of a king.. And what do kings do? Command and dictates who go or come.
.... More loading
paste everything once na...guys wants to see all ur points. time no dey o
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by openmine(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2015
angry angry na wa ohhh....if he does not pay her fare,she will go on twitter rambling about how petty he is.... tongue tongue
Now she is mocking him...
you get nice and generous wahala...when you are not wahala.... angry It is well lipsrsealed
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Joshuadon: 4:06pm On May 21, 2015
coolzeal:
Most men allow their balls to do the thinking instead of their brains. I stopped been nice to ladies a long time ago and it works perfectly
fine for me.

you deserve a MEDAL cheesy

#guysgetsomesense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by charlsecy(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2015
I am surprised that most commentators here are attacking the wrong person! So the guy is now foolish just because an ingrate bad-mouthed him? So if the girl had put in good words for him, you would have praised the guy as a hero? So our assessment of a benefactor is based on how a beneficiary received a gift?

1 Like

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by CAPTIVATOR: 4:12pm On May 21, 2015
dammieco:

A mon iru yin...we sabi una wella. Na u dey always pay woman transport fare come add bike money join
Lol .. observant
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

People like Ipledge and that small kid sweetorgasm can do this rubbish.
recieve sense in jesus name
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by emabe: 4:13pm On May 21, 2015
dokyOloye:
I swear.
See how mumuish our Nigerian girls are.
When d guys treat them like d pay as U go article they are,they'll start complaining.
I am a doc,I have several female classmates and colleagues, they earn equal to or even more than I do.will any of them view this scenario as d guy being foolish?
Hell,no.They'll say,"I met a gentleman on d bus today".

Thats the reason I dont give those small girls face cos when u are nice to them they insult u for being nice

1 Like

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by MrBasketball: 4:14pm On May 21, 2015
Its time for guys to wise up.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by CAPTIVATOR: 4:32pm On May 21, 2015
12month:
Only immature girls do this.
I once met my neighbour's living opposite my house in a bus, 2 sisters. I paid their t-fare with open mind. I never thought about anything or collected their number.

Well guess what?

My sister went to visit them and as they were discussing. They brought the issue up that I wanted to show off that's why I paid their t-fare.

That when I knw some gals can be funny atimes. I simply laughed it off.

The bold reveal how immature those girls are.

Even if they ar to discuss such , should it be with ur sister ? Shouldnt they knew ur sister will reveal everything to you ?

They aint mature .
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 21, 2015
The guy must be very stu.pid... How can you pay transport fare for a girl you just met? Where is the logic in that?
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by netbaze(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2015
sha .... for her mind now she be james Bond ,,,some guys sef ehh , ,,, i tink dat suits him

Click here http://gidiupdates.wapka.mobi

now to learn how to make money on NAIRALAND
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Eminentsaint(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2015
coolzeal:
Most men allow their balls to do the thinking instead of their brains. I stopped been nice to ladies a long time ago and it works perfectly
fine for me.
It's true. There is this babe that remembers I 'exist' only when she needs something, she doesn't know I know her tricks now.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by 2naira50kobo: 4:40pm On May 21, 2015
coolzeal:
fine for me.

You too? **Being**

1 Like

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Mavor: 4:47pm On May 21, 2015
Being a nice guy in 9ja doesn't pay. Most ladies prefer the guy who treats them like trash. Good luck with that.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by mechanics(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2015
acenazt:
Later dem go open dem silly mouths dey cry all men are the same. Naim make I dey chop clean mouth.
nawa u, u beta abstain.

1 Like

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by mechanics(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2015
lefulefu:

thats naija girls for u grin
any guy wey do a little favour for them is tagged mugu or maga grin
nt all girls.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by sumex20(m): 4:51pm On May 21, 2015
grin
Allureoftheseas:
Thats what you get from.mere mortals.
grin
Allureoftheseas:
Attribute your muguism to yourself alone.....wussy guy grin
Allureoftheseas:
grin
Allureoftheseas:
Attribute your muguism to yourself alone.....wussy guy
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 21, 2015
Naughtysite:
I don't hang out with broke girls anymore

If person tell me before say girl fit give a guy money to help his business, i for no believe. Till I see am live.

Get a hardworking girl who can have your back when you need money.

Bros which Country I fit find such because I know say dem dey extinct for Naija.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by tellwisdom: 4:59pm On May 21, 2015
They entered bus 200 naira and she came here yapping gutter and they guy feeling like a boss?? ....Are they poor?? sad
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by olutunde12(m): 5:01pm On May 21, 2015
AnneMomoh:
The truth is she might just be lying to her friends. She just wanna feel hot for her friends.
She might just be communicationg with the guy

I have a feeling that some girls on NL are downtoheart and may be good wife materials o. I like ur comment.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by AnneMomoh: 5:04pm On May 21, 2015
olutunde12:

I have a feeling that some girls on NL are downtoheart and may be good wife materials o. I like ur comment.

Gracias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup / Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.