Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (50878 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Alao96(m): 2:42pm On May 21, 2015
I no say i like woman oooo.... But wetin go make me pay woman t fare.... Wen no b me born am... Bitch wey i no even sabi bfore sef
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Alao96(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2015
I no say i like woman oooo.... But wetin go make me pay woman t fare.... Wen no b me born am... Bitch wey i no even sabi bfore sef.... Niggaz smh
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by dammieco(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2015
Ladies Forget them! The lady in question will only tell her friends that the guy paid her transport fare. She won't tell her friends that she opened her leg for the guy.

+ some guys sef....nawa o

3 Likes

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by dammieco(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2015
Alao96:
I no say i like woman oooo.... But wetin go make me pay woman t fare.... Wen no b me born am... Bitch wey i no even sabi bfore sef

A mon iru yin...we sabi una wella.
Na u dey always pay woman transport fare come add bike money join

1 Like

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by BadSamaritan(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2015
Choiii... Omo see crowd! shocked shocked shocked

If you see your name here answer present grin grin grin

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by nuges1(m): 2:46pm On May 21, 2015
That same girl will still be bleeped by that guy...
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Acidosis(m): 2:49pm On May 21, 2015
AnneMomoh:
The truth is she might just be lying to her friends. She just wanna feel hot for her friends.
She might just be communicationg with the guy

My thoughts. smiley
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Fratello(m): 2:49pm On May 21, 2015
"I ain't born to just pay some fuvcing bills," like some Stu Pidd Niggas who trynna impress some Beeches. angry
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Geestunnar(m): 2:50pm On May 21, 2015
Phinity318:
An Igbo engineer can't find a job so he opens a
clinic and puts a sign outside
'GET TREATMENT FOR 20k - IF NOT CURED GET
BACK 100k
A lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to earn
100k and goes to the clinic...
Lawyer: "I have lost my sense of taste"
Igbo man: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22
and put 3 drops in patient's mouth"
Lawyer: "Ugh..this is kerosene"
Igbo man: "Congrats, your sense of taste is
restored. Give me 20k"
The annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days to
recover his money...
Lawyer: "I have lost my memory. I cannot
remember anything"
Igbo man: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22
and put 3 drops in his mouth"
Lawyer (annoyed): "This is kerosene. You gave this
to me last time for restoring my taste"
Igbo man: "Congrats. You got your memory back.
Give me 20k"
The fuming lawyer pays him, and then comes back
a week later determined to get back 100k.
Lawyer: "My eyesight has become very weak"
Igbo man: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that,
so take this 100k"
Lawyer (staring at the cash): "But this is 20k, not
100k"
Igbo man: "Congrats, your eyesight is restored.
Give me 20k"
1 word for igbo man.?
Ctrl P+Ctrl V
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 21, 2015
4 Me i wouldav chyked d girl After d conduc had collected his cash cool
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by DrGroove(f): 2:51pm On May 21, 2015
@op.. what's your headache?
Are you the guy? No
Is the guy your brother or relative? No
Do you know the guy? No

When guys sit around, drinking and bragging about the girls they fucccked, the girls they have decieved with promise of "I will marry you",the girls they have taken advantage of ,you don't post it.....

You promise love and affection just because you want to bleep her, after the bleeping, you shun her,avoid her n don't answer her calls, nobody talks about it.

Tfare from Lagos to Osun or wherever is cheap, OK?Kudos to the girl!...Fullish boy, he tot he could sccreew her n brag about how lose n cheap girls are like " just because I paid her tfare, she gimme number, I call am , d next thing I knack Am"

5 Likes

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

People like Ipledge and that small kid sweetorgasm can do this rubbish.
sevenape be careful. I swear to God who made me if I start,you won't find it funny
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by yhemsy62(m): 2:52pm On May 21, 2015
loomer:
When she don reach 30 years na she go de run go church de find husband.
Abi o. After she don take person wey suppose be her gud husband for maga
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by willsofsteel: 2:53pm On May 21, 2015
tHese BItchEs aiNt LoyAL
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by tenry(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2015
AnneMomoh:
The truth is she might just be lying to her friends. She just wanna feel hot for her friends.
Very nice comment, monicker and sexy smile with a bright picture
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by SeverusSnape(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2015
Ipledge:
sevenape be careful. I swear to God who made me if I start,you won't find it funny
Hey kiddo, I want you to start, One of my hobbies is beefing, I will so take your ass to the cleaners, It will look so welcoming to fagggotts. tongue
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nickymezor(f): 2:58pm On May 21, 2015
naijalodge:
women eh!,..if u give,..u re a mugu,if u don't, u re too stingy. ....walai the ways of a woman can never be understood. ..period..
lolz. .very funny
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by ledaman: 2:59pm On May 21, 2015
paying the fare doesn't mean anything, but rejecting or not answering his calls shows the level of her exposure.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hey kiddo, I want you to start, One of my hobbies is beefing, I will so take your ass to the cleaners, It will look so welcoming to fagggotts. tongue
I know your skull is empty,wait for me when I get your time...slowpoke
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by hayze(m): 3:01pm On May 21, 2015
Its nt wrong to do something nice for a girl thats worth it... cus some girls abuse good gesture..
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by SeverusSnape(m): 3:02pm On May 21, 2015
Ipledge:
I know your skull is empty,wait for me when I get your time...slowpoke

[img]http://media./media/eSQiwbVrb7Nmg/giphy.gif[/img]
Stale, I'll teach you. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 21, 2015
What i have learnt from my experiences in rejection and heartbreaks is that people only tolerate you when you have something to offer,lose that wealth,lose that yansh,and big prick.only then will u realise who truly loves you...

~justscorch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by omokoladele(m): 3:03pm On May 21, 2015
Pheals:
Our figure and presence work with their nervous system

Nor be say she even get Figure sef mtcheew
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Nne,You are beautiful!
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
The guy might not be foolish, maybe he paid her transport fare with a sincere heart and nothing attached to it!

The girl on her own, for her mind she don chop mugu!

Girls and iranu sha..

Smh for d girl. lipsrsealed

Itz good to know someone like you still exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 21, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Operation using him to shine but at secret she admires him.

Lol. U are right. I pity the babes that follows her fake footstep.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by bornmekus: 3:07pm On May 21, 2015
I don't blame her sha,Is the guy that fall Mugu 4d babe.But not every worths spending for.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by morereb10: 3:08pm On May 21, 2015
Ladies can be foolish and immature sometimes but if I feel like helping a lady pay her fee, I will do it. whatever she say for my back concern am.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Toktee(m): 3:09pm On May 21, 2015
Pheals:
what matters yours ?

Our figure and presence work with their nervous system
RUBBISH!
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by dekormiller: 3:11pm On May 21, 2015
Doortun:
Girls don't like creepy guys. The days we live in now automatically equates you as a looser if you become nice to women.

Um do Yhu knw Wha " creepy " actually means
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by juwoonn(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Ur comment dey always make sense jor
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by toshmann(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2015
It's always good to be nice. Men should never regret being nice to anyone. I know some people don't deserve to be treated nicely but still be a nice person.

As per the girl, this is one of the reasons men behave like stone-hearts. Later you say men are afraid of commitments, we aint afriabd of commitments, we are just scared of choosing the wrong woman. Thats all.

But anyways, she's prolly in her early 20s. By the time she gets to 35, she will look for that guy and tell him how she always loved him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.