Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (50880 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by dokunbam(m): 7:25pm On May 21, 2015
my sense first wen its comes to ladies affairs
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by humilitypays(m): 7:42pm On May 21, 2015
What a sad world, and this same girl will be dying and loving one mumu guy who doesn't even care if she exist aside the bedroom maybe because that one is handsome, rich or whatever reason.

If only ladies will understand how much admiration a strange guy who doesn't know you before would have for you as a lady to deep his hands into his pocket to pay for your transport no matter how small it is, then ladies will start treating such guys that do such gesture with kindness, but unfortunately they won't.

And this is how most happy-ending love stories in Nigeria do start, but she mocked hers...she will sure meet her own mockery someday.

Anyway, the guy shouldn't worry much because that girl will sure be mocked behind her by some guys whom she will fall for someday; its a rational world.

If Kim Kardashian could be mocked by Ray J, who is that girl that won't be mocked

And stories like this make men treat women like trash, its well.

3 Likes

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by 185mikel(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2015
you don't call someone that help you with a sincere heart a maga. when u do so, you are blocking further blessing that are to come you way. it is God that helps and he will not come down to do it directly, he will send someone.
that lady behavior is common among ladies and it's a high level of ingratitude.
and when they can not get anything from you, they will say you are stingy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Sunny360: 8:05pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=Phinity318 post=33959230]An Igbo engineer can't find a job so he opens a
clinic and puts a sign outside
'GET TREATMENT FOR 20k - IF NOT CURED GET
BACK 100k
A lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to earn
100k and goes to the clinic...
Lawyer: "I have lost my sense of taste"
Igbo man: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22
and put 3 drops in patient's mouth"
Lawyer: "Ugh..this is kerosene"
Igbo man: "Congrats, your sense of taste is
restored. Give me 20k"
The annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days to
recover his money...
Lawyer: "I have lost my memory. I cannot
remember anything"
and put 3 drops in his mouth"
Lawyer (annoyed): "This is kerosene. You gave this
to me last time for restoring my taste"
Igbo man: "Congrats. You got your memory back.
Give me 20k"
The fuming lawyer pays him, and then comes back
a week later determined to get back 100k.
Epic! Really Humorous cheesy[quote author=Phinity318 post=33959230]An Igbo engineer can't find a job so he opens a
clinic and puts a sign outside
'GET TREATMENT FOR 20k - IF NOT CURED GET
BACK 100k
A lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to earn
100k and goes to the clinic...
Lawyer: "I have lost my sense of taste"
and put 3 drops in patient's mouth"
Lawyer: "Ugh..this is kerosene"
Igbo man: "Congrats, your sense of taste is
restored. Give me 20k"
The annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days to
recover his money...
Lawyer: "I have lost my memory. I cannot
remember anything"
and put 3 drops in his mouth"
Lawyer (annoyed): "This is kerosene. You gave this
to me last time for restoring my taste"
Igbo man: "Congrats. You got your memory back.
Give me 20k"
The fuming lawyer pays him, and then comes back
a week later determined to get back 100k.
Epic! Really Humorous
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by cooluc(f): 8:15pm On May 21, 2015
lilmax:
smh

And his motive was?
A new catch I can entice with this "generosity" of mine....and see hw far it goes..trust me he will do dat for a dude...girls being the sensitive types quickly picked on dat..
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by AnneMomoh: 8:38pm On May 21, 2015
Alezy:
now ur talking like a real lady, n ur beautiful by the way

Merci
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by nkem123(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2015
Beloxxy:

Story for the gods, your type will even do more than the guy did. Maybe you should be nice to American girls instead, at the end of the day,,, you'll still end up getting married to a B*I*T*C*H! Rubbish.
Ofcourse I did that sometime ago, bt I have changed from such preposterous generosity.I nw do use and dump, nothing goes for free pattern so, watch ur back cos u may be my next victim
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by honfreeman(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=naijaboiy post=33919517]
Why do I have to twist my neck because I want to check your dp? angry
[/quo exactly bro
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by tunnamaniah(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2015
Nice guyz dont get d girlz

1 Like

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by joshrare(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2015
Broke gurls are just something else...

That's why I use d money I promise my bedmate for star and fish pepper soup for the third time now...
She needs it for her project in nursing school
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by lilmax(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2015
cooluc:

A new catch I can entice with this "generosity" of mine....and see hw far it goes..trust me he will do dat for a dude...girls being the sensitive types quickly picked on dat..
it looks like you've been there undecided to come up with this conclusion

1 Like

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by CAPTIVATOR: 9:14pm On May 21, 2015
teeowl:
The guy must be very stu.pid... How can you pay transport fare for a girl you just met? Where is the logic in that?

Who knows ? Mayb he was captivated by her feminine charms
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by RomanceLander(f): 9:23pm On May 21, 2015
But that's not fair now
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 21, 2015
RomanceLander:
But that's not fair now
Nice pic hun smiley
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by RomanceLander(f): 9:31pm On May 21, 2015
Lala247:

Nice pic hun smiley
Really,
Thanks dear
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by mencade6: 9:41pm On May 21, 2015
joshrare:
Broke gurls are just something else...

That's why I use d money I promise my bedmate for star and fish pepper soup for the third time now...
She needs it for her project in nursing school
haha
...nice combo star and fish pepper soup.

since last week na harp i just dey take o, with goat meat pepper soup.

that girl fit dey lie for that her project. no be only you dey fvck her so why she dey disturb you with her lies?

guy, make u try Legend and pork meat this weekend na....i hear say the thing make sense well well.

my brother enjoy your money. no biiiitch deserve a dime from you
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by bishopcarterIV: 9:46pm On May 21, 2015
Pheals:
what matters yours ?

Our figure and presence work with their nervous system
for your mind ?
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 21, 2015
lilmax:
I am not surprised undecided mumus have been there for ages
thanks
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by tiswell(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2015
Naughtysite:
I don't hang out with broke girls anymore

If person tell me before say girl fit give a guy money to help his business, i for no believe. Till I see am live.

Get a hardworking girl who can have your back when you need money.
word! At the bolded.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2015
acenazt:
Later dem go open dem silly mouths dey cry all men are the same. Naim make I dey chop clean mouth.
Hahahahahaha cheesy

Bros, abeg I wan join ur ministry oooo

1 Like

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by haul: 10:49pm On May 21, 2015
Isaac2009:

You sound hurt. Have someone break your heart? Damn who b that man wey give your heart permanent scars
I was about to say the same, a lot of venom bask in a gift of hatred.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Acebrain28(m): 10:50pm On May 21, 2015
Blackfire:
1.Dont help a lady,if she didnt ask for it.
2. And when u do, ignore them.
3. Dont render help that will give u heartbreak tomorrow,like paying her shool fees from ur small salary,and she dumps u later.
... More loading
Blackfire:
3. Dont render help that will give u heartbreak tomorrow,like paying her shool fees from ur small salary,and she dumps u later.
... More loading
Blackfire:
... More loading
hmmm
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2015
PDPwayoo:

thats why im proud to be stingy.
Bwhhahahahhahaha cheesy
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Moscorinho(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2015
Dis is d reason a bleep d hell outta of da ass wen dey cross my path. Dats how I bleep 1 yesterday witout a dim, but only T-fare to her house......
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bwhhahahahhahaha cheesy

yes na. being stingy is better than being a maga................... Actually, my ex girls always talk many things about me being stingy but they cant call me poor cos a single guy driving car and living in his own house nor be joke...... 65% of girls in Nigeria r gold diggers.

This is the only country that ladies rejects men for not being a graduate; even when the man paid her school fees.

1 Like

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by tosyne2much(m): 11:21pm On May 21, 2015
PDPwayoo:

yes na. being stingy is better than being a maga................... Actually, my ex girls always talk many things about me being stingy but they cant call me poor cos a single guy driving car and living in his own house nor be joke...... 65% of girls in Nigeria r gold diggers.

This is the only country that ladies rejects men for not being a graduate; even when the man paid her school fees.

Yeye girls everywhere
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Sigo86(m): 11:42pm On May 21, 2015
AnneMomoh:
The truth is she might just be lying to her friends. She just wanna feel hot for her friends.
She might just be communicationg with the guy

Hmmmn... u might be right
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by athorello(m): 11:42pm On May 21, 2015
that's y I help girls mostly only when they asked for it. no time for being Mr Nice Guy.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 12:02am On May 22, 2015
There is a difference between a man and a boy, its not by age. Its by the level of reasoning and making a final deccision on a regular occassion.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Martini101(m): 12:18am On May 22, 2015
djjosh:
KAI, GIRLS!!!
MARK MY WORD NAIRALANDERS, 10YRS FRM NW DER'L B SEARCH 4 HUSBAND, N PPLE'S PARENT WILL BEGIN 2 PUT DIER DAUGHTER'S PIX ON OLX...4 SALE TINX.LOL
. O boy, no be you talk first. Read{ Isaiah 4:1}
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by DICKtator: 1:01am On May 22, 2015
AnneMomoh:
The truth is she might just be lying to her friends. She just wanna feel hot for her friends.
She might just be communicationg with the guy

Hope you are one of the contestants in the Miss or Mrs Nairaland pageant?
If you are not, you are either proud or extremely stu.pid!!
Or both!!!
(No oifense (in Mr C.ork's voice)
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by endowednicky(f): 2:06am On May 22, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Can i book space?
guy!!!!you are soooo back in the olden days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) / Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.