Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (50865 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by sladimeji(m): 3:13pm On May 21, 2015
coolzeal:
Most men allow their balls to do the thinking instead of their brains. I stopped been nice to ladies a long time ago and it works perfectly
fine for me.
Nice to females ke? Olorun maje
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Mistermamus(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2015
so he gave her transport fare he's now a mumu or mugu some naija gals sha d way dey reason ehnn well think its immaturity. now datz y love players now use n troway dem. such kinda girl don't deserve good guy cox she won't cherish em.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by dekormiller: 3:16pm On May 21, 2015
Nah so one say make I send her 20 k... grin
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by chimaroked12: 3:16pm On May 21, 2015
I dnt like to help girls cause any little help u render to them, them dey feel say them done use ur head, them go call u mugu forgetting say them get fish brain.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Femistico(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2015
acenazt:
Later dem go open dem silly mouths dey cry all men are the same. Naim make I dey chop clean mouth.
correct guy, how I wish me self can chop and clean mouth buh mayb na jazz dem dey use oo.. bcuz i will want to try to chop am again which will now cause gobe..

2 Likes

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by 12month: 3:18pm On May 21, 2015
Only immature girls do this.
I once met my neighbour's living opposite my house in a bus, 2 sisters. I paid their t-fare with open mind. I never thought about anything or collected their number.

Well guess what?

My sister went to visit them and as they were discussing. They brought the issue up that I wanted to show off that's why I paid their t-fare.

That when I knw some gals can be funny atimes. I simply laughed it off.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by dekormiller: 3:18pm On May 21, 2015
[b][/b] TO ME THAT GUY IS A COMPLETE FOOL BECAUSE IF NAH EN FELLOW GUY EN NO GO PAY FOR AM wink
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by mencade6: 3:19pm On May 21, 2015
met some lovely ladies in my bank on so many ocassion, after each meeting, smiles, and little chit chat, i could clearly read their minds that they want me to demand for their phone number.

But no way, i always get them disappointed. I leave them by saying goodbye hope we will see again but i dont ask for their numbers.

No time for women wahala. No time!

4 Likes

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by nightmile: 3:20pm On May 21, 2015
From experience........The guy is not a loser yet, the lady in question will someday call on the guy for assistance and he will have the last laugh if at all he was intrested in sampling the show. Its not a bad start for him, ladies will mock you openly and snick in to your room at night. All na wash.

1 Like

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by dekormiller: 3:20pm On May 21, 2015
mencade6:
met some lovely ladies in my bank on so many ocassion, after each meeting, smiles, and little chit chat, i could clearly read their minds that they want me to demand for their phone number.

But no way, i always get them disappointed. I leave them by saying goodbye hope we will see again but i dont ask for their numbers.

No time for women wahala. No time!

Correct grin

2 Likes

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by HRich(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:
GUYS when will you start thinking ... When will we start using our " thinking ability" as an ancient bible proveb advise.

I was at a restaurant this morning , sitting beside some girls .... They were three in number , and u know girls cheesy , they start gisting

Then one said " my friend , there was this bobo o ... You know the last time i travelled nah, hmm na this bobo pay my transport fee from Lagos to Osun state #she burst into laughter# , the guy mugu no be small, as a sharp girl nw , i start discussin with him , flirting with him ...

"Mayb thats what got into his head o , he den ask for my number which i gave after he don pay for my fare , he said dont worry ... How much is your fee , and he paid" .

Am i saying ... Its bad to be nice , NOT AT ALL , but whats your motive for been nice . Funny enuogh the girl laugh it off with her friends when she said " since den, i no pick him call sef .. Person who i dont know"

how quickly the masculine gender forget to think straight once a beautiful feminine figure is around.
I have stop to notice any girl who claim she's beautiful whenever i'm in a public transport. Many of them are such ungreatful elements.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by mencade6: 3:21pm On May 21, 2015
12month:
Only immature girls do this.
I once met my neighbour's living opposite my house in a bus, 2 sisters. I paid their t-fare with open mind. I never thought about anything or collected their number.

Well guess what?

My sister went to visit them and as they were discussing. They brought the issue up that I wanted to show off that's why I paid their t-fare.

That when I knw some gals can be funny atimes. I simply laughed it off.
my brother, helping ladies in nigeria is now an abomination.

I help one lady like that, paid her tfare, yes i did. We exchanged phone numbers, when next we met, she was indirectly planning to scam me of my money.

Fear them my brother.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by loomer: 3:22pm On May 21, 2015
yhemsy62:
Abi o. After she don take person wey suppose be her gud husband for maga

For her mind she smart.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by ricsman(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2015
Blackfire:
1.Dont help a lady,if she didnt ask for it.
2. And when u do, ignore them.
3. Dont render help that will give u heartbreak tomorrow,like paying her shool fees from ur small salary,and she dumps u later.
... More loading
u just scored 100% in point 1&2

but ds gals sometime indirectly ask for help without saying it. n if u understand their moves n try to play smart they say u don't have a caring heart.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by mencade6: 3:25pm On May 21, 2015
dekormiller:
Nah so one say make I send her 20 k... grin
hahaha,......na useless thief she be.

My brother make you run o
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by fritiyo: 3:26pm On May 21, 2015
Girls and their begging tactics. Begging male passenger is very common to those girls selling ticket in AGUFURE MOTOR PARK.

In fact this style of life is their hobby to dey beg for changes left over from buying ticket.
Ladies seriously need to change this habit abeg.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by fritiyo: 3:26pm On May 21, 2015
Girls and their begging tactics. Begging male passengers is very common to those girls selling ticket in AGUFURE MOTOR PARK.

In fact this style of life is their hobby to dey beg for changes left over from buying ticket.

1 Like

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by mencade6: 3:26pm On May 21, 2015
HRich:

I have stop to notice any girl who claim she's beautiful whenever i'm in a public transport. Many of them are such ungreatful elements.
my earpiece always dey my ear and my eyes always dey on my phone anytime i enter bus.

2 Likes

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by mencade6: 3:27pm On May 21, 2015
dekormiller:

Correct grin
my guy na so things be now o.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by johnchris10(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2015
osun to lag probably not more than 2k
the gal is just being immature
.the guy is jus trynna be nice

some galz sha..small time them go dey cry where them good guyz @ mtcheew
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by HRich(m): 3:29pm On May 21, 2015
mencade6:
my earpiece always dey my ear and my eyes always dey on my phone anytime i enter bus.
They are so so ungreatful

1 Like

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by mencade6: 3:30pm On May 21, 2015
fritiyo:
Girls and their begging tactics. Begging male passenger is very common to those girls selling ticket in AGUFURE MOTOR PARK.

na thunder go strike all the ladies and their begging begging mouth.

I was with one last mouth just met, she visited me at home, after sometime she said, ''come give me your phone, i like am''. Even with all the toucj wey she touch my body i no gree give her my phone.

God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 21, 2015
Some girls are just foolish! And na all this cheap girls dey fall person hand self!

As the guy request to pay her transportation fee, why she no reject his offer?

stupid girl.....longer throat dey worry her!

mtcheeeeeew undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 21, 2015
coolzeal:
Most men allow their balls to do the thinking instead of their brains. I stopped been nice to ladies a long time ago and it works perfectly
fine for me.
so u won't be nice to me even small? chai.....................
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by fritiyo: 3:33pm On May 21, 2015
ricsman:

but ds gals sometime indirectly ask for help without saying it. n if u understand their moves n try to play smart they say u don't have a caring heart.

Exactly my tot. my girl will say smthing like love is caring this n that but she as not show any of the act that shown that she really love.

the truth is that man are man anytime any day n we will not run away from our needful responsibilities.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by emabe: 3:35pm On May 21, 2015
coolzeal:
fine for me.

Not true, I dont see anything wrong with seeing a girl u admire and paying her fair. Neither do I see anything wrong with paying anyother personĀ“s fair. Its the guys money so he can do with it whatever he wants. Where I draw the line is when a guy feels that cause he paid for a ladies fair then he has monopoly over her or when a lady feels like cos a guy paid her fair then he is interested in her. Come girls real men are not that dumb. No one has monopoly over another person.

I remember this situation I was on my way to Tinapa for a gathering. Got dropped at the luxury busses park and waved a taxi to Tinapa. A lady who was quite very cute happened to also be in the buss I was and seemed to be going to the same party that I was asked to share the Taxi and I agreed. We got talking alittle with her giving me some attitude Naija girls know how to give. U guys know this attitude of disinterest they normally give if they get it into their heads that a guy wants to talk to them. That didnt peturb me, I hit off converse with the Taxi diver till we arrived Tinapa and you can imagine my surprise when the rass girl didnt even make effort to offer to pay her share till the taxi guy embarrassed her by asking "come this painted babie wont u add money to what this my oga is paying to offset the Taxi fair". I mean, I didnt have problems paying the complete fair alone and would have done just that if she had make efforts to try to pay. But the foolish lady just stood there as if we knew ourselves b4, imagine bullshit. She just picked off immediately and started insulting the Taxi man, I ignored the exchange and paid the taxi man 3k out of the 5k he charged and told him to collect the remaining from the silly lady. U can imagine how big her face got cos she obviously expected me to pay 4 her part, abi peeps I resemble maga? I left them there and walked away.

Anyway at the party I ignored her completely till she made the mistake to sit at my table and made further mistake to bring the stuff up in conversation among people who knew me. That was when I told her how foolish she was and how she lacked home training. By the time I was almost done talking it was people that knew me that started telling her to just admit she made a mistake. She should have offered to pay atleast half the fair, it was left for the man to ask her to keep her money. I hope that silly girl learnt a lesson from that experience. Not everyman u meet on the street wants to know how much it costs to roll with u girls.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Niftyrules(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2015
lefulefu:

thats naija girls for u grin
any guy wey do a little favour for them is tagged mugu or maga grin

No mind Dem jare. I even kinda wonder what is the 'maga' in what the guy has done. You both initiated a conversation and his ego was up to his usual excitement and then told you to leave your fare. Well lets think two ways, I personally wouldn't have done that unless when I feel like. That girl is not wise at all at such a thought.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 21, 2015
davspog2:
The guy is not necessarily a mugu! Not all kindness should be viewed as such and moreover how much are we talking about here? The guy has simply sowed into her life and he would reap it somewhere else shikena!
grin grin
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by dokyOloye: 3:45pm On May 21, 2015
lagmostkuit:
The guy might not be foolish, maybe he paid her transport fare with a sincere heart and nothing attached to it!

The girl on her own, for her mind she don chop mugu!

Girls and iranu sha..

Smh for d girl. lipsrsealed
I swear.
See how mumuish our Nigerian girls are.
When d guys treat them like d pay as U go article they are,they'll start complaining.
I am a doc,I have several female classmates and colleagues, they earn equal to or even more than I do.will any of them view this scenario as d guy being foolish?
Hell,no.They'll say,"I met a gentleman on d bus today".

1 Like

Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by fritiyo: 3:46pm On May 21, 2015
mencade6:
na thunder go strike all the ladies and their begging begging mouth.

I was with one last mouth just met, she visited me at home, after sometime she said, ''come give me your phone, i like am''. Even with all the toucj wey she touch my body i no gree give her my phone.

God forbid bad thing

I laff in high speed bro. hahahahahah

are u serious? well u act like a man sa but ur man here don fall victim well well back in those days in sch sa.
Now I PLAY A DIFF BALL GAMES WITH THEM.
RULE #1 i dont date only one girl and i dont take them serious even though i appear to be serious.
2 no sending of unnecessary gift n many. just off recent one flashed me what i did was send her msg telling her i was not dispose to call her. the next msg I receive was a msg of a broke girl begging for card.
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Blackfire(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2015
ricsman:

then she just put u in the position of a king.. And what do kings do? Command and dictates who go or come.
.... More loading
Re: She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee by Pheals(f): 3:49pm On May 21, 2015
omokoladele:

Nor be say she even get Figure sef mtcheew
mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf / Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions / Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.