Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him (61931 Views)

Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos ) / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Lordave: 11:13pm On May 20, 2015
I'm choking with laughter!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by chemicool: 11:14pm On May 20, 2015
I have a love Igbo gal called Ginikachi. I love her so much.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by oluamid(m): 11:14pm On May 20, 2015
Are these tribal warlords pretending to be dumb or they are just really dumb?

How exactly did this thread turn into a tribal bashing thread?

@Op, you know what you want in ur mind. If you can surmount the numerous obstacles that will be placed in your paths by the likes of the rabble on this thread then you guys should go ahead.

I've been fortunate to have at one time been in a relationship with ladies from both tribes, and I can assure you they are basically the same mentality wise. There's no difference where it matters.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by scholes0(m): 11:14pm On May 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

pls I have been asking this question

WHY DO YORUBA MEN FIND THE YORUBA WOMEN UNDESIRABLE?

THIS IS A POSER

So because 0.0000001% of Yoruba men are getting married to Igbo women who LIVE in the West, all of a sudden , Yoruba men detest their own... Do this minuscule proportion of Yoruba men go out of their way to go and find Igbo women in their home region, the SE?
Your IQ must be in the negative ranges.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by backtosender: 11:15pm On May 20, 2015
repogirl:
lol, my husband is very Igbo.
So are you yoruba?
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by morbeta(m): 11:15pm On May 20, 2015
I am an Igboman and my wife is from Benin Republic, in this life and the next i will marry her a million times over and over. I heard alot about their people, i mean negative ones, but the woman in question is whom i see and know. I married my wife and she gives me peace, love and luck. Shikinah. If u love ur woman marry her and not tribe. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by airmark(m): 11:16pm On May 20, 2015
dancok:
that is true brother, our educated Yoruba ladies are very full of themselves, I prefer these ibo ladies(educated ones) but one must think very well about it.

Once he prayed over it, true love exist between them, both can manage financially with understanding and they both know what marriage is, by going to marriage seminars, counsellors. thats all bro.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by masseratti: 11:17pm On May 20, 2015
Marry her my brother, there are good ones and bad ones everywhere, but an Igbo woman will stand by you through thick and thin.

7 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Lordave: 11:17pm On May 20, 2015
tiredface:
ALL THESE MIXING OF BLOOD IS NOT MY THING AT ALL. I WOULD HAVE PREFER YORUBAS TO MARRY THEIR OWN AND JUST LET IGBOS BE. ONE USED TO IDENTIFY THE YORUBAS EASILY WITH FLAT NOSE AND THICK BIG LIBS WITH DARK SKIN, NOT ANYMORE. LOOK AT TUNUBU'S WIFE, I WILL NOT CALL HER A YORUBA BUT MY OGA OBASANJO, A REAL YORUBA. WELL SIR, THAT'S MY ADVICE
Just when I thought there's nothing to laugh about anymore.

You're obviously not Yoruba.

And God why did allow this crazy dude to live with this type of bad mouth?
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by repogirl(f): 11:17pm On May 20, 2015
backtosender:
So are you yoruba?
yes I am.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Humblebloke(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2015
I really don't know what is wrong with all this irrelevant bigots on nairaland.......

Notable Igbo men are getting married to Yoruba women.... Notable Yoruba men are getting married to igbo women!!

It's all down to CHOICE

I really can't fathom why people still tribalise in this day and age...... Its nauseating!undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by oluamid(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2015
Rayhut:
I wonder why Yoruba cannot appreciate their girls by marrying them, rather they will be running helter skelter after Igbo girls and they will come to nairaland to abuse the Igbo, Yoruba guys have inferiority complex, once they see an Igbo girl they will start shaking like somebody that is having epilepsy or convulsion. pls Yoruba guys start to love your sisters the way Igbo guys are loving their sisters.

This comment reminds me of the silly reasons some South Africans gave for attacking Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Lordave: 11:20pm On May 20, 2015
Tribalism don make some people go dumb mode.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by STEVENcrack(m): 11:21pm On May 20, 2015
Lalastica or warefa, why is that all your post and the ones that you were copied always make front page even if they don't make any sense,

I had 3 important posts which would add value and another on urgent job vacancies and they never made front page after now we would start blaming PDP for everytin.

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by zerojinx(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2015
R.I.P Bro in advance bankruptcy grin
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

BUT WHY DON'T YORUBA MEN MARRY THEIR WOMEN

SOMETHING IS AMISS
YORUBA WOMEN DEY SHOUT SHOUT &shout.club,club,clubing.dey also cheat,cheat &cheat

5 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by airmark(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2015
backtosender:
but yoruba men cannot take thier dirty eys off igbo women huh?maybe their ugly women are not diluted enough for yoruba men thats why they can do juju withtheir last penny just to talk to igbo women
You are out of your mind. You must be a very local person to think every yoruba man is into juju. Fact is your educated ladies prefer educated yoruba guys. I have lived in the east, i talk from first hand experience. I did nt use juju on mine. She is a very good lady , may be because she was born in Yoruba land , though.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by backtosender: 11:25pm On May 20, 2015
repogirl:
yes I am.
That is unbelivable!i belive you must have force yourself on him but you look igbo maybe thats why he accept you
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Amaechi5(m): 11:27pm On May 20, 2015
Just remembered my two lounge mate during my nysc(wale and kehinde) that said that nothing will ever make them marry from their tribe,that the will marry from South South or probably South East and i asked them the reason for that but the refused to tell me.Hmmmmm keep on wondering what so special about South South/South East women.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by kingbasil: 11:27pm On May 20, 2015
midolian:

amen..forgv me too. Buh u sef fvck up. Y did u rubbish our girls jst like that? The igbo guyz on nairaland will use that as a reference point someday.

Noted... grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 20, 2015
He he saying the truth, imagine yoruba men are are peddling rumour using osun defender to tarnish the image of the Igbos n tomorrow onemofo will say he wnts to marry Igbo babe
oluamid:

This comment reminds me of the silly reasons some South Africans gave for attacking Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 20, 2015
mildflame:
My friends elder brother a southern christian is married to a Shuwa Arab muslim lady from Borno state n they have 5kids...urs is a JOKE
shocked shocked how did this happen!!! wow,Nigeria is indeed advancing..
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by backtosender: 11:29pm On May 20, 2015
airmark:

You are out of your mind. You must be a very local person to think every yoruba man is into juju. Fact is your educated ladies prefer educated yoruba guys. I have lived in the east, i talk from first hand experience. I did nt use juju on mine. She is a very good lady , may be because she was born in Yoruba land , though.
born in yoruba land mean nothing you must have use juju one her there is no way she will go for a yoruba man trust me
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by midolian(m): 11:29pm On May 20, 2015
kingbasil:

Noted... grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 20, 2015
cheesy Lol like lola okoye that used pregnancy to hook peter
backtosender:
That is unbelivable!i belive you must have force yourself on him but you look igbo maybe thats why he accept you
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by theripper3: 11:30pm On May 20, 2015
Yoruba girl? For wetin kwanu? The name tolani,modupe , bola , bimbo na major turn off for me coupled with their vociferous nature and innately dirty habit.

God forbid o, Bible sef advocate make we marry our tribe. OP , marry ur sister and live happily ever after biko .

6 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by waternogetemeny: 11:31pm On May 20, 2015
repogirl:
lol, my husband is very Igbo.

backtosender:
So are you yoruba?

repogirl(f): 11:17pm
yes I am.

backtosender: 11:25pm

While the yorubas are busy disrespectin their women and playing beggars to the igbos, their gorgeous women are slowly stepping like repogirl.

I just love this round world. Marriage between Yoruba and Igbo is for well off yoruba men not the poor. No Problem.

@back2sender, i think she might be mixed.

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 20, 2015
This has been an Age-long battle shortly after the Civil war and the dust is yet to settle till today sad

Awolowo (A yoruba man) was accused of supporting Gowon (Hausa man) @ the detriment of Ojukwu (An Igbo man)

Ironically, Awolowo and Ojukwu are no more but their generation are now dancing to music played by the two late Icons.

To cry out loud, when shall we start seeing our selves as NIGERIANS?!

It's just a matter of time, things would return to normalcy. After all, 50 years ago, nobody believed a BLACK man could become American President cool

Blacks were not even allowed to cast votes let alone being voted for sad

Time heals wound.... grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by backtosender: 11:32pm On May 20, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
cheesy Lol like lola okoye that used pregnancy to hook peter
Is always the case cheesy
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 20, 2015
airmark:

Yoruba educated chics most times dey form too much and hard nut to crack. I remember when in east it was different ball game. One thing is if you get a decent igbo lady, she can remove her eye ball for you to eat. Igbo girls love yoruba guys more. Some of them confirmed to me that their dudes are over-possesive full of ego. @ Op , if you have prayed over it and you both truely love each other and the chic is not from mbaise grin, no think anything just go. I have mine with me.
mbaise is de worst tribe dat is in our land even other igbo states dey fear dem.na dem dey mari demsef.dey list loooong but dem no get respect atall na dem do ashawo pass
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 20, 2015
This has been an Age-long battle shortly after the Civil war and the dust is yet to settle till today sad

Awolowo (A yoruba man) was accused of supporting Gowon (Hausa man) @ the detriment of Ojukwu (An Igbo man)

Ironically, Awolowo and Ojukwu are no more but their generation are now dancing to music played by the two late Icons.

To cry out loud, when shall we start seeing our selves as NIGERIANS?!

It's just a matter of time, things would return to normalcy. After all, 50 years ago, nobody believed a BLACK man could become American President cool

Blacks were not even allowed to cast votes let alone being voted for sad

Time heals wound.... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Forgot Tht am going to work tomorrow,kachifoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.