Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him (61941 Views)

Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos ) / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 7:23am On May 21, 2015
theenii:
I can see through you fool,your tribal comments are all over culture and politics section,you are the least person to give advice in this situation,you hate Yorubas with passion but who cares anyway,i wonder what they see in your hairy sisters anyway undecided

U should have just ignored the goat rather than insult Igbo ladies because of him. Am Igbo and my sis who graduated with a first class is married to a Yoruba man from Ondo. Whats even surprising is that my dad rejected the Igbo suitor that came first. He is a pathetic ethnic addict and u should not dignify him with response, quotes or insults to any tribe he is attacking.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by incrediblestev: 7:29am On May 21, 2015
binarymachine:

U should have just ignored the goat rather than insult Igbo ladies because of him. Am Igbo and my sis who graduated with a first class is married to a Yoruba man from Ondo. Whats even surprising is that my dad rejected the Igbo suitor that came first. He is a pathetic ethnic addict and u should not dignify him with response, quotes or insults to any tribe he is attacking.
Igbo parents only fear the possibility of the Yoruba husband not sticking to their daughters alone after the marriage, outside of that, igbo parents no get wahala so long as you go the right way to get her married.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by incrediblestev: 7:33am On May 21, 2015
airmark:

Yoruba educated chics most times dey form too much and hard nut to crack. I remember when in east it was different ball game. One thing is if you get a decent igbo lady, she can remove her eye ball for you to eat. Igbo girls love yoruba guys more. Some of them confirmed to me that their dudes are over-possesive full of ego. @ Op , if you have prayed over it and you both truely love each other and the chic is not from mbaise grin, no think anything just go. I have mine with me.
over possessive ke.....lol...na wa o.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Horlufemi(m): 7:37am On May 21, 2015
spongeisback:
Keep off nigga
Marry your "free" sisters.❌
A.B.O.K.I
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by pinkiberry(m): 7:39am On May 21, 2015
dear one thing you should understand is that whosoever God has designed for u no tribe or anything will put asunder. if u feel she is the right woman for u then my advice is for you to go ahead and marry her. forget tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 7:42am On May 21, 2015
theenii:
I can see through you fool,your tribal comments are all over culture and politics section,you are the least person to give advice in this situation,you hate Yorubas with passion but who cares anyway,i wonder what they see in your hairy sisters anyway :-\

Lmao... chai.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by CSTR2: 7:46am On May 21, 2015
If i catch any yoruba boy near my sister eh, i will personally castrate him.
I love my sister too much to allow her make the biggest mistake of her life.

3 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by bbjummy: 8:00am On May 21, 2015
OP, if you two are truly in love do the needful please. I also have an igbo sister in-law and she isn't scared of nothing. They are happily married people.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 8:02am On May 21, 2015
godoluwa:
yoruba women are desirable but i prefer just one igbo woman to ten yoruba women. am a yoruba man bt I LOVE IGBO GALS LIKE KILODE. IGBO GALS HAS ALL WHAT MAKES A WOMAN, GOOD WIFE. sweet names like Chioma, Ada, Ugochi, Amaka etc I LOVE IGBO GALS, OLORUN NGBO, WALAHI

Me too
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Flashh: 8:08am On May 21, 2015
CR77:
Did you use my email on OLX .
Huh?
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by killercute16(m): 8:33am On May 21, 2015
midolian:
amen..forgv me too. Buh u sef fvck up. Y did u rubbish our girls jst like that? The igbo guyz on nairaland will use that as a reference point someday.
LOL....its nothing bro,everybody with their choice.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by killercute16(m): 8:36am On May 21, 2015
omooba969:
Most igbo chicks r LAZY & INCONSIDERATE , so if u c dis traits while dating BIKO think twice. Itz typical of dem & I can't wrap my head round it.

Research is on-going though to establish why dis is coming frm our SE chicks.

But think twice abeg.
LAZY u say?....pls go and do ur research again.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 8:41am On May 21, 2015
In summary .igbo are difficult 2 get and expensive. Guy can u do dis.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Nobody: 8:42am On May 21, 2015
D list u will see might nt b wat u xpected.
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by B69U: 8:49am On May 21, 2015
.useless thread
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by ifeanyi83(m): 8:50am On May 21, 2015
I look forward to a day when we break free off religious and tribal sentiments and just follow our hearts....after all, we're humans....

2 Likes

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by GenIgrigi: 8:50am On May 21, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
You hardly see an Igbo man na majijiji ilu awon yoruba. See them here seeking to marry an Igbo woman. I will advise yoloba boys to look out for people ilike ilekeh who is approaching 55 to marry. Ndi ara, tomorrow you mofos will start abusing Igbo.

**grins** So smelly ilekeh don attain golden jubilee? No wonder she is always angry. lmao!
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by boobookitty: 8:52am On May 21, 2015
theenii:
I can see through you fool,your tribal comments are all over culture and politics section,you are the least person to give advice in this situation,you hate Yorubas with passion but who cares anyway,i wonder what they see in your hairy sisters anyway undecided

Lmao, Hilarious grin

I know of someone who is yoruba(The guy) and his babe is Igbo and even a blind person would know that He is a mumu for love grin, but cause of this tribe thingy, His own parents and family members asin over 9siblings don't want him to marry her but her parents are cool with it. undecided
The Bible says "Honor your parents if you wanna live long" What should he do? sad
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by boobookitty: 8:55am On May 21, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Me too

Oga have you heard my yoruba name, you will just die if you hear it grin tongue
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by ritzytbabs(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2015
dewstar:

I have wondered about this myself. I have a friend (who is also a church) member who has sworn publicly never to date talkless of marrying a yoruba girl. He is a yoruba guy (both father and mother are yorubas). He has always dated igbo girls and the closest he has ever got to dating a yoruba is an Edo girl (who he is currently dating). He says yoruba girls are dirty, lousy and rude. I find it surprising cause I am currently dating a yoruba girl and she is the neatest person I have ever met, she is not at all lousy and definitely not rude. Still baffles me though.

yeah its baffling, there are yoruba chics that are quite loving, caring and so clean buh i never really got to the extent of me wanting to date any. no doubt there are still the lousy and dirty ones...every tribes got that.

whether hausa, igbo or which ever tribe....you will always find the good ones and the bad ones. so it all boils down to the ones you have crossed paths with, and most people tend to make a mistake of using one experience to judge a whole ethnic group.

enjoy your relationship with her jaare....hopefully you'll walk her down the aisle.

have a nice day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by EmmyDe25(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2015
midolian:
First of all..Ask yaself these questions again. Are u sure u truly luv her? I mean do you know her truly and deeply? This is because igbo grls know how to show men love o!(They may even be pretending)..if they show u five minutes luv, you ll begin to make promises you can't fulfil like mtn.."Baby, I ll buy u aeroplane","I will build aso rock for you","I will do this and that"..

WELL, lemme assume your answer is yes...

Since you are ready to jump the major hurdle(paying the bride price)lipsrsealed, All you need do is convince her more..if you can pluck out your eyes for her, do it to show you are not marrying anoda wife after her.. Igbo babes are sweet. Don't miss this opportunity. Ayam typing from xperience..

[size=1pt]Buh na money kill am ooo[/size]
Not exactly far from the truth about Igbo girls been all loving. My experiences about the two igbo girls i dated way back says it all. and i should say this, money wasn't involved, as against the general notion that all they care about is money.
@OP, there is really no biggie about marrying outside your tribe, as long you're sure of the love and you're ready to commit to the relationship. I have always being an advocate of marrying for love, not tribe.
For perspective, i'm well on the verge of dating a babe who we both practice different religion. Though, i've been finding it a bit hard telling her about this for well over 5 years because of this religion thingy right from our university days, but really, aint no stopping me now.

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by ritzytbabs(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2015
OP sharply engage her if you love her ooo and make we see the I.V

my thread supporting inter-tribal marriage.

https://www.nairaland.com/2262225/inter-tribal-marriage-unifying-factor-nigeria
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by backtosender: 9:10am On May 21, 2015
boobookitty:

Lmao, Hilarious grin

I know of someone who is yoruba(The guy) and his babe is Igbo and even a blind person would know that He is a mumu for love grin, but cause of this tribe thingy, His own parents and family members asin over 9siblings don't want him to marry her but her parents are cool with it. undecided
The Bible says "Honor your parents if you wanna live long" What should he do? sad
well i blame the stupid igbo girl for datin an ugly and smelly yoruba man in the first place

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by MrsChima(f): 9:13am On May 21, 2015
incrediblestev:
hahahahaha..... This is serious, Yoruba guyz are more romantic than igbo guyz..... Lol.... Prolly because they buy igbo girls stuff and try to impress them but igbo guyz just show you as it it and tell you Nne, take it or leave it.... Lol

Showing you like it is apparently not working for many of them. Money hungry and selfishness is toxic regardless of tribe or ethnicity.

I find it hypocritical that they "show you like it is" but, demand you to exceed their expectations without doing do themselves!

When you die....you can't take anything with you!
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by JOEFY: 9:15am On May 21, 2015
When will tribalism in this country end

1 Like

Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by islandmoon: 9:18am On May 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

pls I have been asking this question

WHY DO YORUBA MEN FIND THE YORUBA WOMEN UNDESIRABLE?

THIS IS A POSER

igbos girls are naturally light skin and naturally sweet in bed, very flexible as they keep impressing you to bring more money, even thou 85% are gold diggers, even thou we know , we still need to satisfy that sexual urge
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by johnnychuks(m): 9:19am On May 21, 2015
you are very stupid to ask us for such advice when you are bleeping her did you sick for advice, nkita lachakwagi aya there!!!
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by islandmoon: 9:20am On May 21, 2015
igbos girls are naturally light skin and naturally sweet in bed, very flexible as they keep impressing you to bring more money, even thou 85% are gold diggers, even thou we know , we still need to satisfy that sexual urge, this has destroyed many yoruba guys, but soon the igbo lady will start building house in enugu with the husband money while they leave in a rented apartment in Lagos, they tend to value their family relationship than the marriage itself.
if you are dating igbo girl, you will find it difficult to stop because you have probably spent a lot as we know that money is the way to their heart, and having enjoy good sex life not minding destroying your future.. you are obviously heading to destruction.

they also have tendency to relocate your kids to the east because their main plan is to finally settle down in the house they built in the village, Enugu and have your kids around her alone, protracting you as a bad father.

then because you have been enjoying good sex life, you will have to remarry or be sleeping around when shes gone with your kids to resettle in the house she built in the east,
now tell me, will you want to follow her to her village at old age? i carried out a research on this and i have come to realized that all igbos have plan to return home with their children in the future, so tell me what happens to the marriage when you notice shes working toward that day by day?
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by ritzytbabs(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2015
boobookitty:

Oga have you heard my yoruba name, you will just die if you hear it grin tongue

spill it....whats your yoruba name?
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by boobookitty: 9:39am On May 21, 2015
backtosender:
well i blame the stupid igbo girl for datin an ugly and smelly yoruba man in the first place

You are not serious, he is not ugly and smelly, and whats so wrong about it. They love each other. undecided

Nawa for you oo, I'm sure you are Igbo sef angry
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by boobookitty: 9:46am On May 21, 2015
ritzytbabs:

spill it....whats your yoruba name?

Are you ready to die? tongue
Re: He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him by Neplusultra(f): 9:49am On May 21, 2015
She shud better take to her heels undecided Love ko?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.