Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! (19398 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Ladies And Tall Dark Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by chiogo(f): 9:44pm On May 23, 2010
FL Gators:

abi o, thank you jare. I knew my docs didnt know what they were talking abt. . .  I gbadun u jor grin
And what did they say was your height? tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 23, 2010
chiogo:

And what did they say was your height? tongue
Oh sth like 5'8 5'9. You know wink
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by chiogo(f): 9:55pm On May 23, 2010
^^ That's tall. . .for a female.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by A40(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2010
@FL Gators
Do i have a heart? Asko oh Ibeere! Xtra-ordinary gentleman like me. So you prefer a tall jerk to a short gentleman? I may be the same height with Danny DeVito but i know what girls like. Superficial is anything physical by the way
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Faher(m): 9:57pm On May 23, 2010
chiogo:

^^ That's tall. . .for a female.

Maybe that's why she's full of it
cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 23, 2010
Faher:

Maybe that's why she's full of it
cheesy
lol

@chiogo
Yes nau, thank God for genes grin

A-40:

@FL Gators
Do i have a heart? Asko oh Ibeere! Xtra-ordinary gentleman like me. So you prefer a tall jerk to a short gentleman? I may be the same height with Danny DeVito but i know what girls like. Superficial is anything physical by the way
Now you're generalizing. . . . not every tall guy is a jerk. Take Dayokau for an example, he's a gaint but still a mature gentleman.
Just because I find tall guys attractive, doesnt mean that I'll lower my other standards. The height is a (+), its not the only thing we want.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by SEFAGO(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2010
kai FL Gator, 5ft 8, what will little thumbelina like me do??
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 23, 2010
SEFAGO:

kai FL Gator, 5ft 8, what will little thumbelina like me do??
I've seen men wear high heels [which they call "GET ME TALLER" in the market], get one of those
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by SEFAGO(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2010
Money no dey for those ones.

Do you mind short and broke guys by the way. I have a nice personality though as evidenced on NL grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 23, 2010
1. You're broke
2. You're short

You remind me of bawomolo grin May God help you two. You have to have one these; tallness and richness. . . . Go on soldier.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by SEFAGO(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2010
See your mouth . . . whatever sha, I will find a girl that is into short and broke guys. I dont want a girl to be into me for superficial reasons. Anyways I still love you though. I have a picture of you right in my dorm room which i burn candles to every morning to my beautiful Ekiti Goddess. Height or no height, money or no money we would be doing our traditional very soon. As soon as I can scrounge 5000 Naira to pay for bus to Ekiti.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 23, 2010
SEFAGO:

See your mouth . . . whatever sha, I will find a girl that is into short and broke guys. I dont want a girl to be into me for superficial reasons. Anyways I still love you though. I have a picture of you right in my dorm room which i burn candles to every morning to my beautiful Ekiti Goddess. Height or no height, money or no money we would be doing our traditional very soon. As soon as I can scrounge 5000 Naira to pay for bus to Ekiti.
I prefer your posts in Politics. Something abt SEFAGO and Romance doesnt sound right.

BTW, the love is not mutual grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by mamagee3(f): 11:11pm On May 23, 2010
FL Gators:

I prefer your posts in Politics. Something abt SEFAGO and Romance doesnt sound right.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by denzel2009: 11:18pm On May 23, 2010
If they date short guys and eventually get married, they might be procreating midgets!
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Pweety4me(f): 2:37am On May 24, 2010
FL Gators:

Ahaha he is easy prey here. . .this place is not in his favour at all lolz grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 3:31am On May 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

Ahaha he is easy prey here. . .this place is not in his favour at all lolz grin tongue lipsrsealed
lol
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 5:03am On May 24, 2010
gators give the guy a chance now. grin

SEFAGO:

he kinda sounded romantic with this post don't u think?
give him a chance abeg. b4 we all hear that sefago has jumped bridge into atlantic ocean because of love. gators do u really want that?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Pweety4me(f): 4:26pm On May 24, 2010
FL Gators:

lol
Yu don't have 2 keep acting weird woman!
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2010
Oh sth like 5'8 5'9. You know

You mean 5ft 2
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 24, 2010
Pweety4me:

Yu don't have 2 keep acting weird woman!
LOL I am not.

dayokanu:

You mean 5ft 2
angry
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Pweety4me(f): 6:18pm On May 24, 2010
FL Gators:

LOL I am not.

So say hi & gimme a kiss
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by lizzybabe1(f): 6:49pm On May 24, 2010
I love me some tall handsome dude. Between 5'10 and 6'3? You can take me homeeeeeee. cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by chamotex(m): 6:58pm On May 24, 2010
They just love us
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by dayokanu(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2010
They cant stop loving we they tall ones
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Pweety4me(f): 7:29pm On May 24, 2010
There is a stage when a guy get's 2 tall & becomes lankyy!lolz no no undecided
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Tashaluv(f): 7:44pm On May 24, 2010
Depends. To me, i don't think tall gals would go for short guys, though the reverse might be the case. . Whatever sha! I wouldn't date a guy that i am taller than (probability). Being a very tall girl that i am, i can't afford going out with short guys.*it kinda look weird*. . .hmm well dis one am talkng like this, i pray i don't end up with a short guy. God forbid sha! cool
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Everbright(f): 7:52pm On May 24, 2010
@sleekdoc,
Do not mind them. Height is not everything. Most tall guys are stupid because they only grow and grow without having anything upstairs.
In my life I have learnt to stick with the right guy no matter his height. 5ft7 is not bad at all for a guy.
Just wait for the right gurl for you. I'm sorry but I guess you've been attracted to a lot of vain gurls who measure friendship with height. sad
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Konjour(m): 7:54pm On May 24, 2010
This'd have been better if the majority of the womenfolk clamouring for tall guys stood at a good height off the ground themselves,dunno about others,but i ain't gonna bother asking her out if she's less than 5' 8" too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Because Of Love? / Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.